The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

"I will disguise myself..."

"Why are you concealing your identity?"

"So he disguised his sanity in their presence and acted insane while among them."

People have different reasons for their disguises. The King of Israel had one reason. Jeroboam's wife had a different reason. David had his own reason, a very good reason. There is an appointed time for everything under the sun, even an appointed time to wear a mask. I am not the judge of such things. Let Jehovah be the judge. A mask can conceal a face, but it cannot prevent love from reaching the heart. His love extends beyond the mask(s). All things will be revealed at the proper time. I am willing to wait for Jehovah's time. Praise Jehovah.

RPReplay_Final1682195310.mov

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

8 hours ago, boyle said:

being judged by Jehovah, you are.

Well, that's comforting, since I trust His judgment.🙂

5 hours ago, boyle said:

If Jehovah's witnesses can't explain adaptation, life cycle, forms, etc. in a meaningful way, what makes you think ExJWs will do better?

I don't think ExJWs can explain it at all. I've read some of what they say pretending to understand and explain evolution, and it's ridiculous. It's like they applied the tips from "How to Talk Like an Evolutionary Theorist and Impress All Your Friends" lesson. I've never heard so much frosting covered foolishness in my life.

5 hours ago, boyle said:
5 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

If you pray to Jehovah by name, using His name, and you pray in Jesus name, and ask Him to help you in all sincerity, to show Himself to you in all sincerity, to make it so clear it is undeniable, then you will get your proof that Jehovah is the Creator. You will get your absolute proof.

What does this even mean to an evolutionist? Jehovah's witnesses need a solid foundation to explain why evolution is none existent in their framework of understanding science. The same way, Jehovah's witnesses would have to prove, God's creation lasted more than 6 days.

What do you mean "what does this even mean to an evolutionist?" Do you mean the recommendation to pray? It worked for me. I was an evolutionist. I was an atheist. When I followed those exact directions, I got my proof. I didn't need anybody to explain creation. I didn't care in that moment about creation at all. I cared about finding the answer to the question: "Is there really a God and will He answer me because I am in hell right now and the fire is really hot..." (figuratively speaking of course) and He did provide absolute proof. So, your question is invalid. When I prayed to Jehovah by name that time, I had not repented yet. I had not changed my lifestyle yet. I had not studied the Bible or requested a study or anything. I was in a horrible situation, and I called to God for help, and He helped me. I had tried calling on other gods, and there was nothing. Somebody in my family that used to go to the Kingdom Hall reminded me that you pray to Jehovah in Jesus name. I listened. And I got my absolute proof. You don't need to convince an evolutionary atheist of anything about creation for them to pray to Jehovah. I am proof of that.

9 hours ago, boyle said:

So, Jehovah will never lose me, but he has lost you to the devil. That makes him very sad indeed.

You don't believe in Jehovah or the Devil, so I don't know why you keep pretending. When you talk about God, it's just like when the evolutionary theorists talk about evolution. It's empty, like you're talking about stuff you just make up as you go along, but there's nothing solid behind it. 

"They make high-sounding statements that are empty."

It's the same thing you did when you pretended you were Haitian Creole, but you couldn't hack the "accent" because somebody else who really knows the language will call you out on it as soon as you speak.

"For who among men knows the things of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So, too, no one has come to know the things of God except the spirit of God.  Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God.  These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words. But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually.  However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.  For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ."

I wish you could understand. Someday.

"Do not despise the day of small beginnings." 🙂

5 hours ago, boyle said:
7 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

"And when he has found it, he puts it on his shoulders and rejoices. And when he gets home, he calls his friends and his neighbors together, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous ones who have no need of repentance."

A lost sheep that went astray and ate the flesh of man, does not need repentance but needs to be slaughtered, if you do not want to be accursed of cannibalism. There is no joy for the Shepherd to know he not only lost a sheep, but a fellow human.

It sounds like you need to work on getting your diet straightened out.

IMG_7402.jpeg

I admit I have lost track of the many, many “reincarnations” of Allen Smith, Billy the Kid,  Dimitar, Moise Racette, Boyle, et Al, ad nauseum . I guess I just don’t “care” enough. I don’t remember any accented Haitian version.

I was always under the impression that Boyle et al was playacting the perfect WTB&TS loyalist, so that as anyone became aware of his personality ( clear who it was after four or five posts, by whatever disguise assumed …) they would have great disdain for anything Jehovah’ Witness.

The question in my mind was always WHY?

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

WHY?

Maybe it's because he was hurt and betrayed.

Maybe he feels he wasted a big part of his life believing something false and he doesn't want anyone else to waste their life believing something false and he's hoping that by such behavior he might help jolt some people into analyzing their beliefs.

Maybe it's out of his great love for mankind that he puts on the Wally McNasty mask.

What do you think?

Here's what I think: if those things are true, then he is still close to Jehovah, known by Jehovah, and one of Jehovah's witnesses, (although jaded) because God is Love. Love is a fruitage of Jehovah's spirit. It's not possible to have love without being connected to the Source of love.

"...so that they would seek God, if they might grope for him and really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us.  For by him we have life and move and exist, even as some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also his children.'"

The thing he is mistaken on is that it's not Jehovah who betrayed him. Job thought the same thing. Job was a righteous man too. It's a common mistake. Suffering skews our vision sometimes. Jehovah understands. Jehovah's the One who is going to fix it, that broken heart. 💔❤️‍🩹

Jehovah's hand in ours "stills the thunder." 

"And every road you took God knows your search was for the truth." He knows.

He'll make the sun shine again.

32 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Maybe it's because he was hurt and betrayed.

Maybe he feels he wasted a big part of his life believing something false and he doesn't want anyone else to waste their life believing something false and he's hoping that by such behavior he might help jolt some people into analyzing their beliefs.

Maybe it's out of his great love for mankind that he puts on the Wally McNasty mask.

What do you think?

Since you asked my opinion, I think your evaluation is delusional, in a naïve innocent way, and he is suffering from narcissistic disorder, and delusions of grandeur, overshadowed by a huge inferiority complex for which he constantly overcompensates by denigrating others.

If this is true, combined with his multiple personas, and him bragging about having a .50 cal SNIPER RIFLE, I think he is a very, very dangerous person.

All merely my carefully considered opinion, of course.

Perhaps Wally will follow up after these posts with a more accurate explanation of why he is so consistently McNasty with slanders and insults, not based in fact.

Well, then, hopefully he decides to put down his "sword" soon.

"Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.""

"If anyone has an ear, let him hear.  If anyone is meant for captivity, he will go into captivity. If anyone will kill with the sword, he must be killed with the sword. This is where it calls for endurance and faith on the part of the holy ones."

I think Wally’s bragging was just that. That weapon is VERY expensive, and not easily obtained. I believe he was lying.

…. when Jesus said “return your sword to its place”, I am assuming he meant a belt scabbard at Peter’s waist.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Since you asked my opinion, I think your evaluation is delusional, in a naïve innocent way, and he is suffering from narcissistic disorder, and delusions of grandeur, overshadowed by a huge inferiority complex for which he constantly overcompensates by denigrating others.

If this is true, combined with his multiple personas, and him bragging about having a .50 cal SNIPER RIFLE, I think he is a very, very dangerous person.

I have unfortunately known more than my fair share of people who could be described with of any of the following descriptive phrases you used: "suffering from narcissistic disorder, and delusions of grandeur, overshadowed by a huge inferiority complex for which he constantly overcompensates by denigrating others." 

I personally don't believe in "narcissistic disorder" - I believe there are such things as extreme selfishness and also free will and that people choose their own adventure as far as personal naughtiness goes. 

I also have unfortunately known more than my fair share of people who like to act like snipers, who don't ever miss when they shoot, who don't like to play unless they can win at all costs, who try to cowardly take out others from the shadows. (For more details on how to play those kinds of games, you can ask @Just sayin. Hopefully he has retired from that kind of "gaming", but he still has lots of past experience and he can tell you about others who play that way too.) 

The Bible speaks of such ones, sniper types:

"Every one of these men could sling a stone to within a hairbreadth and would not miss."

The Bible also speaks of those who attack the innocent ones:

"See how the wicked bend the bow; 

They set their arrow on the bowstring, 

To shoot from the darkness those upright in heart."

"Shield me from the secret plots of wicked men, 

From the crowd of wrongdoers.  

They sharpen their tongue just like a sword; 

They aim their cruel words like arrows, 

To shoot at the innocent from their hiding places; 

They shoot at him suddenly, without fear.  

They hold fast to their evil intent; 

They discuss how to hide their traps.  

They say: “Who will see them?” 

They search out new ways of wrongdoing; 

They secretly devise their shrewd strategy; 

The thinking within each one’s heart is unfathomable."

"Why, O Jehovah, do you stand at a distance? 

Why do you hide yourself in times of distress?

The wicked one arrogantly pursues the helpless one, 

But he will be caught in the schemes he devises.  

For the wicked one boasts about his selfish desires 

And blesses the greedy one;

He disrespects Jehovah.  

In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; 

All his thoughts are: “There is no God.”

His ways keep prospering, 

But your judgments are beyond his understanding; 

He scoffs at all his adversaries.  

He says in his heart: “I will never be shaken; 

For generation after generation I will never see calamity.” 

His mouth is full of curses, lies, and threats; 

Under his tongue are trouble and injury.  

He waits in ambush near the settlements; 

From his hiding place he kills an innocent one. 

His eyes are watching for an unfortunate victim. 

He waits in his hiding place like a lion in its lair. 

He waits to seize the helpless one. 

He seizes the helpless one when he pulls his net shut. 

The victim is crushed and brought down; 

The unfortunate ones fall into his clutches.  

He says in his heart: “God has forgotten. 

He has turned away his face. He never notices.”"

Jesus' example helps us to know how to deal with those who seem to be "suffering from narcissistic disorder, and delusions of grandeur, overshadowed by a huge inferiority complex for which he constantly overcompensates by denigrating others," like the Pharisees and scribes and others who wanted to kill Jesus. Several times the Bible says Jesus managed to evade death by slipping through the crowds or avoiding certain areas because it wasn't his time to die yet - he had more work to do. He wasn't going to purposely walk into the barrel of a gun, so-to-speak.

However, at the appointed time, he knew the "snipers" would get him. How did he put it? "What you are doing, get done more quickly."

When it's my time, I will not beg off. (I am a very fearful and anxious person by nature, but Jehovah always gives me the strength I need at the appointed time.) None of us know the day or the hour we might get "sniped". Jehovah can resurrect the dead, so we don't need to fear death. It is wise to not court death, thus we strive to be "as cautious as serpents and innocent as doves." 

What we do know is that those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Whether Wally McNasty's lying or not, the "put down your sword" advice is for his own good, not just for mine. I hope he can live forever. The ransom has already been paid. Jehovah is not asking anybody to go to the moon and back. But people still have to choose their own adventure as far as getting life goes. 

People can choose to serve what are not real gods if they want to - like the god of evolutionary theory, or the god of weapons of mass destruction. Or they can worship themselves. I do believe that's what "narcissism" theory describes, self-worship. It's an active choice, to serve any of those gods. He'd be so much better off choosing Jehovah.

"Now if it seems bad to you to serve Jehovah, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods that your forefathers served on the other side of the River or the gods of the Amʹor·ites in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah."

It would be wonderful to be able to all hang out together in Paradise. Jehovah is forgiving, and He's not partial. Praise Jehovah.

If it's a sin "to kill a mockingbird", how much more so it's a sin for Atticus to "shoot" at Scout!

And yet, the ransom blood is enough for even these things, should a person choose to turn around and embrace Jehovah and embrace life.

"I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and with a lack of faith.  But the undeserved kindness of our Lord abounded exceedingly along with faith and the love that is in Christ Jesus.  This saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these, I am foremost.  Nevertheless, I was shown mercy so that by means of me as the foremost case, Christ Jesus might demonstrate all his patience, making me an example to those who are going to rest their faith on him for everlasting life. Now to the King of eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.