The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

2 hours ago, boyle said:

What I find interesting is how you come across all that information and know an IP address if you're not part of the ownership. 

It's not by your IP address that I can identify you, @boyle. Jehovah's the one who told me. Jehovah's Word gives insight.

"Even a child is known by his actions, 

Whether his behavior is pure and right."

2 hours ago, boyle said:

You guys give yourself away at every turn, lol!😂

"For wherever there are jealousy and contentiousness, there will also be disorder and every vile thing."

I've known your associates for a long time. Jehovah told me about them.

"They sharpen their tongue just like a sword; 

They aim their cruel words like arrows, 

To shoot at the innocent from their hiding places; 

They shoot at him suddenly, without fear.  

They hold fast to their evil intent; 

They discuss how to hide their traps.  

They say: “Who will see them?” 

They search out new ways of wrongdoing; 

They secretly devise their shrewd strategy; 

The thinking within each one’s heart is unfathomable.  

But God will shoot at them; 

Suddenly they will be wounded by an arrow.  

Their own tongue will cause their downfall; 

All those looking on will shake their head.  

Then all men will become afraid, 

And they will proclaim what God has done, 

And they will have insight into his deeds.  

The righteous one will rejoice in Jehovah and take refuge in him; 

All the upright in heart will exult."

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, boyle said:

I don't have time to re-educate people

The Devil doesn't have much time to re-educate people. He's about to be thrown out of heaven, and then he's only got 3 1/2 years until beddy-bye-bye time in the abyssey-hole. No sweet dreams there. Only sleepy-sleepy.

Before Adam and Eve disfellowshipped Jehovah, they used to hang out with Him.

They decided they didn't want to hang out with Him anymore, they'd rather follow a puppet snake who told them stories about delusions of grandeur, even though Jehovah had given them more than everything they needed.

Adam and Eve were jerks, murderers, haters. They weren't sorry about what they did. They never apologized to Jehovah. He kept providing for them anyway. They still had food, clothing, light - every day of their lives, even though they chose to disconnect from the Source of life, their own Father.

Adam and Eve hid from Jehovah's face in the garden. They shunned Him. He called to them, "Where are you?" And they hid. From Jehovah. He had worked so hard to make all this stuff for them out of love, and they were so awful to Him. I hate Adam and Eve. I am glad they're dead. They disfellowshipped Jehovah. They disfellowshipped you and me too. They didn't care about us. 

Jesus does care. He took Adam's place. We are like a branch in a tree in an illustrative way - we have to stay connected to him, like he is connected to Jehovah. Jehovah is the life source. It's dumb to disfellowship Jehovah. That leads to death. We have to choose life, we have to choose to stay connected to Jehovah, in order to live.

He's Real. He's impartial. And He is coming. He will hang out with His children again. On earth. God's Word is True.

33 minutes ago, boyle said:

Jehovah's witnesses need to be smart about their responses. If you don't, people will perceive you as ignorant, and you don't know what your talking about. 

I don't care what people think about me. I'm not a "People's witness". I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. Jehovah is the One who sent me. I am bearing witness about Jehovah, and I will speak what He gives me to speak through Christ Jesus and the holy spirit. You can take it or leave it, but eventually you'll know it's true because Jehovah Himself will speak.

25 minutes ago, boyle said:

a fool

"The foolish one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” 

Their actions are corrupt, and their dealings are detestable."

"You have made me rejoice, O Jehovah, because of your deeds; 

Because of the works of your hands I shout joyfully.  

How great your works are, O Jehovah! 

How very deep your thoughts are!

No unreasoning man can know them; 

And no foolish person can understand this:  

When the wicked sprout like weeds 

And all the wrongdoers flourish, 

It is that they may be annihilated forever."

Praise Jehovah.

"God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way,  because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them.  For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.  For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened.  Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish  and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and birds and four-footed creatures and reptiles." 

"Therefore, God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, so that their bodies might be dishonored among them.  They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever. Amen."

"That is why God gave them over to disgraceful sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature;  likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error."

"Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting.  And they were filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, and badness, being full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice, being whisperers,  backbiters, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, schemers of what is harmful, disobedient to parents,  without understanding, false to agreements, having no natural affection, and merciless.  Although these know full well the righteous decree of God—that those practicing such things are deserving of death—they not only keep on doing them but also approve of those practicing them."

(Sound like anyone you know - @boyle?)

"For the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks look for wisdom;  but we preach Christ executed on the stake, to the Jews a cause for stumbling but to the nations foolishness.  However, to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.  Because a foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God is stronger than men. For you see his calling of you, brothers, that there are not many wise in a fleshly way, not many powerful, not many of noble birth,  but God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame;  and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,  so that no one might boast in the sight of God.  But it is due to him that you are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom,  so that it may be just as it is written: “The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah.”"

1 hour ago, boyle said:

What does your access tell you?

"Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.  Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you."

"To the extent that each one has received a gift, use it in ministering to one another as fine stewards of God’s undeserved kindness that is expressed in various ways.  If anyone speaks, let him do so as speaking pronouncements from God; if anyone ministers, let him do so as depending on the strength that God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. The glory and the might are his forever and ever. Amen." 

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.  On the contrary, go on rejoicing over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory.  If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you." 

"However, let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or a wrongdoer or a busybody in other people’s matters.  But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.  For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God? “And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?”  So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting themselves to a faithful Creator while they are doing good."

There are a lot of people who hide behind a mask or a profile or a puppet. I don't know the real names of many of them.

"Kermit" was such a nice puppet. Jim Henson's beautiful heart was made manifest through his creations, and "Kermit" was one of those lovely creations.

If "Kermit" was here (I mean, Jim Henson), I'd tell him that it's not "magic"; it's Jehovah's Love-Clean-Spirit-Power-Force that made the Rainbow, and it's Jehovah's Voice written in His Clean Word that we should listen to, not the other voices. Instead of wishing on a star, he would be wise to graciously incline his heart and humbly make requests to the One who made the stars. Maybe when "Kermit" wakes up, he will learn this song with the proper edits made in the vocabulary, an "evolution" of lyrics. How lovely it will be when we can all be a happy family, Jehovah's Family, Truly United In Love.💖🌈

For all the people behind the puppets/profiles/masks - a Love Song About Hope...

The Rainbow Connection, (written by Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher)

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows,
and what's on the other side?

Rainbows are visions,
but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.

So we've been told and some choose to believe it,
I know they're wrong, wait and see.

Someday we'll find it,
the rainbow connection,
the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered,
when wished on the morning star?

Somebody thought of that,
and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.

What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing,
and what do we think we might see?

Someday we'll find it,
the rainbow connection,

All of us under it's spell,
we know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep, and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.

Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailor?
The voice might be one and the same.

I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.

Someday we'll find it,
the rainbow connection,

La da da di da da doo.
La la da da da, dee dah dooo!"

"Love Hopes All Things" 💖🌈

Here's another "mystery" for evolutionary theorists...

Agape love.

"The Noblest Kind of Love

IN BY far the majority of instances in the Christian Greek Scriptures, or New Testament, the word “love” is a translation of the Greek word a·gaʹpe.

Explaining the meaning of that term, the reference work Insight on the Scriptures says: “[A·gaʹpe] is not sentimentality, based on mere personal attachment, as is usually thought of, but is a moral or social love based on deliberate assent of the will as a matter of principle, duty, and propriety, sincerely seeking the other’s good according to what is right. A·gaʹpe (love) transcends personal enmities, never allowing these to cause one to abandon right principles and to retaliate in kind.”

A·gaʹpe can also include deep feeling. “Have intense love [a·gaʹpe] for one another,” admonished the apostle Peter. (1 Peter 4:8) Thus, it could be said that a·gaʹpe involves the heart as well as the mind. Why not consider some scriptures that show the power and scope of this noble form of love? The following references may be helpful: Matthew 5:43-47; John 15:12, 13; Romans 13:8-10; Ephesians 5:2, 25, 28; 1 John 3:15-18; 4:16-21." (w03 7/1 p8)

"7. What is the nature of a·gaʹpe, and how has this love been shown?

7 What Greek word did Paul use at 1 Corinthians 13:13, where he mentioned faith, hope, and love and said that “the greatest of these is love”? Here the word is a·gaʹpe, the same one that the apostle John used when he said: “God is love.” (1 John 4:8, 16) This is a love guided or governed by principle. It may or may not include affection and fondness, but it is an unselfish emotion or feeling concerned with doing good to others regardless of the merits of the recipient or of any benefits accruing to the giver. Love of this kind caused God to give the dearest treasure of his heart, his only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, “in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) As Paul so well reminds us: “Hardly will anyone die for a righteous man; indeed, for the good man, perhaps, someone even dares to die. But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:7, 8) Yes, a·gaʹpe does good to others regardless of their status in life or the cost to the one expressing the love." (w90 11/15 p12)

"What is agape love?

The Greek word agape is often translated “love” in the New Testament. How is “agape love” different from other types of love? The essence of agape love is goodwill, benevolence, and willful delight in the object of love. Unlike our English word love, agape is not used in the New Testament to refer to romantic or sexual love. Nor does it refer to close friendship or brotherly love, for which the Greek word philia is used. Agape love involves faithfulness, commitment, and an act of the will. It is distinguished from the other types of love by its lofty moral nature and strong character. Agape love is beautifully described in 1 Corinthians 13." (gotquestions.org)

The Watchtower of 1990 was wrong when it said "it may or may not include affection and fondness". If it doesn't have affection, then it's not love, it's duty. The writer of that article exposed his mixed motivations there.

True Agape Love ALWAYS includes affection. When Jesus washed Judas Iscariot's feet, Jesus had strong affection for Judas, even though Jesus knew Judas was about to betray him in a horrible way. That's why Love hurts sometimes. It costs something.

Preaching out of "duty" is not "agape". Taking care of one's family out of obligation is not "agape" it is "duty". When a person preaches or takes care of one's family out of "agape", there will always be affection as part of the motivation.

When Jehovah sent Jesus to buy us back from slavery, it was not out of "duty". It was not out of "moral obligation". It was out of strong affection, strong feeling. It was "agape" love.

When we love those who don't love us yet, it is evidence of Jehovah's holy spirit. If someone is hateful toward us and we ask Jehovah to help us love that person, then we feel strong affection for them, that is evidence of Jehovah's agape love through the spirit. That agape love did not "evolve" for any evolutionary advantage of the species. It is evidence of the Creator, Jehovah, the Source of Love.

"We love, because he first loved us."

"But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"Now because he knew before the festival of the Passover that his hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father, Jesus, having loved his own who were in the world, loved them to the end. The evening meal was going on, and the Devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Is·carʹi·ot, the son of Simon, to betray him. So Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands and that he came from God and was going to God, got up from the evening meal and laid aside his outer garments. And taking a towel, he wrapped it around his waist. After that he put water into a basin and started to wash the feet of the disciples and to dry them off with the towel that was wrapped around him. Then he came to Simon Peter. He said to him: “Lord, are you washing my feet?” Jesus answered him: “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will understand after these things.” Peter said to him: “You will certainly never wash my feet.” Jesus answered him: “Unless I wash you, you have no share with me.” Simon Peter said to him: “Lord, wash not only my feet but also my hands and my head.”  Jesus said to him: “Whoever has bathed does not need to have more than his feet washed, but is completely clean. And you men are clean, but not all of you.”  For he knew the man who was betraying him. This is why he said: “Not all of you are clean.”"

Jesus didn't wash Judas' feet out of moral obligation, or to fulfill some prophecy. He truly loved Judas. He had deep affection for him, even though he knew Judas was about to do a terrible thing. Jesus had agape love for Judas. 

Jesus has that kind of love for all of us. He loves us all out of his own free will. 

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.  For God did not send his Son into the world for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him."

Jesus' love for us reflects Jehovah's love us.

"By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son into the world so that we might gain life through him.  The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins."

Jehovah loved us when we didn't even know He existed. With intense affection.

"You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you,  so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?  And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Jehovah has proven his Agape Love even without words all these years.

"God is Love."

(It's not a mystery.)

Agape.💝

"And on all the walls of the house all around both the inner and outer rooms, he carved figures of cherubs, palm trees, and flowers in bloom."

"On the next day, when Moses went into the tent of the Testimony, look! Aaron’s rod for the house of Leʹvi had budded and was bringing forth buds and blossoming flowers and bearing ripe almonds."

"Look! The winter has passed. 

The rains are over and gone. 

Blossoms have appeared in the land, 

The time of pruning has arrived, 

And the song of the turtledove is heard in our land.  

The fig tree ripens its early figs; 

The vines are in blossom and give off their fragrance."

"Consider how the lilies grow: They neither toil nor spin; but I tell you that not even Solʹo·mon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these.  Now if this is how God clothes the vegetation in the field that today exists and tomorrow is cast into an oven, how much more will he clothe you, you with little faith!  So stop seeking what you will eat and what you will drink, and stop being in anxious suspense;  for all these are the things the nations of the world are eagerly pursuing, but your Father knows you need these things."

"...people will blossom like the vegetation of the earth.  

May his name endure forever, 

And may it prosper as long as the sun.  

May people obtain a blessing for themselves by means of him; 

May all nations pronounce him happy.  

May Jehovah God be praised, Israel’s God, 

Who alone does wonderful things.  

May his glorious name be praised forever, 

And may his glory fill the whole earth.  

Amen and Amen."

"He has made everything beautiful in its time."

(Jehovah shows His Love with more than just words.)

"For you will go out with rejoicing, 

And in peace you will be brought back.  

The mountains and the hills will become cheerful before you with a joyful cry, 

And the trees of the field will all clap their hands.  

Instead of thornbushes the juniper tree will grow, 

And instead of the stinging nettle the myrtle tree will grow.  

And it will bring fame to Jehovah, 

An everlasting sign that will never perish."

All creation will praise Jehovah. 🌷 Praise Jehovah.💖

IMG_4690.jpeg

IMG_4613.jpeg

IMG_2322.jpeg

IMG_2321.jpeg

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1285.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

IMG_6207.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_1246.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG-1492.jpeg

45 minutes ago, boyle said:

How would you personally show agape love to an apostate that ridicules the word of god, and refuses to repent?

Like this: I love you @boyle. But I need not be considered. My love for you is just a pale reflection of Jehovah's love for you.

"But that the dead are raised up, even Moses made known in the account about the thornbush, when he calls Jehovah ‘the God of Abraham and God of Isaac and God of Jacob.’  He is a God, not of the dead, but of the living, for they are all living to him."

"And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."

"However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.  He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.  For if the blood of goats and of bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who have been defiled sanctifies for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of the Christ, who through an everlasting spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse our consciences from dead works so that we may render sacred service to the living God."

The spiritually dead can come to life. The ransom is enough for them.

Jehovah did not create by means of evolution, but He did make it so that Hearts can "evolve". The spiritually dead can come to life.

Jesus came for both the grateful "dead" and the ungrateful "dead". Someday, many will "wake up" from the "dead" and sing praises to Jehovah: "Oh, Jehovah, how sweet it is to be loved by you!"

May you be among them, @boyle

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.