The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

Just like the song! Have you seen that video? I think you will understand the words.

Sweet sleeping brothers and sisters...

How pleasant to see that despite that fact that "you said

we've got nothing in common" (because of disfellowshipping)

"no common ground to start from" 

"and we're falling apart..."(our relationship from the moment of the false disfellowshipping decree, "so-and-so is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses")

and "now you see right through me..."(and all the labeled shunned ones)

What about hatred for evolution?

"I said: Well, that's one thing we've got."

Jesus will heal the family. We will all eat together again someday in peace with the Lord.

What did Jesus say? "And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”" And again he said, "But I say to you: I will by no means drink again any of this product of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in the Kingdom of my Father.”

"Love is patient." I hope you at least all have sweet dreams until you wake up in love.

The disfellowshipping doctrine has evolved from what is written in the Bible to what is currently practiced in the organization and has become twisted into a disgusting antichrist false teaching. Jehovah hates it. How beautiful it will be to see that ugly prejudice removed someday soon. Praise Our Father Jehovah, who is healing the family.💖

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Besides, with ANY group of people, interactions will always produce innocent casualties via collateral damage.

Get used to it. 

It’s the nature of the beast.

Of course, Archery has less appeal if while contemplating it, you look down and it’s YOUR chest with the arrow.

…..been there …. done that …. from BOTH sides of the bow.

If the headquarters of the organization was a woman, she wouldn't be called "mother". She'd be called "Jezebel".

When this song comes on the radio, my kids and I sing it really loud for fun because it makes us think of "Jezebel and her children" aka FDS+those taking the lead everywhere who want to be called "mother" but really commit spiritual prostitution by adulterating God's clean teachings and evolving them into something antichrist and most unholy...

You Give Love a Bad Name, song by Bon Jovi

"Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

Darlin', you give love a bad name

An angel's smile is what you sell

You promise me Heaven, then put me through hell

Chains of love got a hold on me

When passion's a prison, you can't break free

Oh, you're a loaded gun, yeah

Oh, there's nowhere to run

No one can save me

The damage is done

Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give love a bad name (bad name)

I play my part and you play your game

Hey, you give love, a bad name

Paint your smile on your lips

Blood red nails on your fingertips

A school boy's dream, you act so shy

Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye

Whoa, you're a loaded gun

Whoa, there's nowhere to run

No one can save me

The damage is done

Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give love, oh

Oh, shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give love a bad name

Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give love

You give love (bad name)

You give love

You give love (bad name)

You give love

You give love (bad name)

You give love

You give love"

"Jeʹhu took his bow in hand and shot Je·hoʹram between the shoulders, and the arrow came out at his heart, and he collapsed in his war chariot."

When Jesus receives the Kingdom in heaven, he is not going to wait long to get rid of that harlot.

The Kingdom of the heavens is near. Jesus is going to take care of the Jezebel problem as soon as he receives the kingdom, when he will figuratively "kill" Jezebel and her children by means of the sword of his mouth, removing them from their place. There won't be any more "evolving" of Bible teachings. Her disgusting fornications will be gone. Praise Jehovah.

"‘Nevertheless, I do hold this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezʹe·bel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and misleads my slaves to commit sexual immorality and to eat things sacrificed to idols.  And I gave her time to repent, but she is not willing to repent of her sexual immorality.  Look! I am about to throw her into a sickbed, and those committing adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.  And I will kill her children with deadly plague, so that all the congregations will know that I am the one who searches the innermost thoughts and hearts, and I will give to you individually according to your deeds.""

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder: “Come!” And I saw, and look! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his conquest."

"“The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’”

"“Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” 

"May the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus be with the holy ones."💖

47DE0E65-3660-49C5-A5BC-EB635019568F.jpeg

834DDF04-DC17-49FC-A7C9-F928F7972FDD.jpeg

E92BA9BD-599A-4BF7-85C2-0D4451B2CB7A.jpeg

86A5004A-F998-42C0-9034-B2EC58E83B67.jpeg

1620A8A3-44DA-423E-86D2-30E8B2C87CE7.jpeg

I came here and thought I could edify some people just to put a comment out about evolution...... but I logically do not understand what evolution has to do with 1914. 

I agree with @boyle - I am getting tired of responding to a good subject and it being turned into an acid session of abuse about the GB and 1914..... and incorrect "myths" and numbers being promulgated. 

So my association here is cut short.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

So my association here is cut short.

Disfellowshipping at its best. (Or should I say worst?) 

This is a very good song from the organization:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/music-songs/become-jehovahs-friend-children-original-songs/love-is-the-key/

Love Is the Key, children song from jw.org

"Jehovah God shows us love so we must show love too.

When we imitate His gentle way we show love that is true.

God's love is kind

It's always true.

It never brags. 

It's patient too.

When we show love, we prove that we can be like our God above.

Yes, love is the key.

When Jesus walked upon the earth he helped all men to see that showing love is what God wants.

In all things, it's the key.

God's love is kind.

It's always true.

It never brags.

It's patient too.

When we show love, we prove that we can be like our God above.

Yes, love is the key.

Love is the key."

See if you can find where in the song the disfellowshipping doctrine would fit.

Maybe when Jesus disfellowshipped the Samaritan woman? 

Or perhaps when Jesus disfellowshipped the little kids?

Or when he taught about disfellowshipping beat up people on the side of the road?

Maybe even when he taught that he was like a hen that didn't want to gather the disfellowshipped little chicks?

Some sparrows, he said, were not remembered before God - the disfellowshipped ones.

(Oh, wait! I've got it all wrong! That's what the "Jezebel" teaches - spiritually adulterated "truths" from God's Word.)

Here is what Jesus is about - Love. God is Love, and Jesus came to show us what the love looks like.

"Let your light shine, that all in the house may see it and praise your Father in the heavens."

(Satan is the god of Disfellowshipping. You don't want to do an act of worship to him.)

"You must love your brother as yourself, for whoever does not love his brother, who he has seen, cannot love God, who he has not seen."

Praise Jehovah, the God of Love.💖

613B8BC2-1E70-459D-98EF-2C901DE96961.png

778836CA-B1DB-432A-A5A3-A2B043A21658.png

91B49192-975B-4DA4-A0EA-95C1612E8CFE.png

96DAF1FF-F361-4801-83CF-09174186C4C4.png

E2821F46-B32F-4257-B3AD-16A8AB599FCC.png

A49911D2-96F2-4301-A869-3F4CFD973B85.png

53A06987-B42D-411D-BE04-A7840DEEEB00.png

48C50A01-6A04-454A-A1D4-882E3ECB0DDC.png

C65E9C61-CAB8-4977-AA2B-4343055E54EB.png

ED2B92CA-A4B5-4B85-94FE-A95BA66C4090.png

"True, no discipline seems for the present to be joyous, but it is painful; yet afterward, it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."

Love is not a lie, but sometimes it does hurt.

(I love you, @Arauna et al...even if your affections are restricted for me. ❤️ "Love is patient" and "love hopes all things"...I know you will wake up eventually, and my love will still be here for you. Jehovah is our Father - we are to be one United Family, united in Love for Him and each other. See you when you wake up, my sister...)

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

turned into an acid session

I think @Pudgy was the one who posted the picture of the "LSD" book, but he wasn't being abusive, it was just an old picture book.

And the songs I posted aren't "acid" rock. They are more "classic" rock or "modern" rock, I think.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

but I logically do not understand what evolution has to do with 1914. 

That's because the 1914 teaching isn't logical. It evolved from twisted reasoning. That's why it doesn't make sense.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

session of abuse about the GB and 1914..... and incorrect "myths" and numbers being promulgated. 

The GB has been abusing the flock of God by means of their incorrect myths and numbers being promulgated. They took a basic Bible truth, namely, the coming of the Kingdom, and they "evolved" that truth into a lie. Jehovah is sending Jesus to clear away those lies.

Jehovah's witnesses bear witness to the truth. 

I am one of Jehovah's witnesses, by means of God's undeserved kindness and mercy. Everything written in God's Word will come true. Praise Jehovah.

2 hours ago, boyle said:

but I'll stop now, since the henchman has been sent to ban.

@boyle, you shouldn't call @Arauna anybody's "henchman" - they all have free will in the JW Closed Club, and she comes for her own sake, not as their representative.

Evolution and false prophets who have a form of godly devotion but prove false to its power... Sometimes their "prophecies" (like the 1914 teaching) seem to come true, but it's just parlor tricks. What is the source of such parlor trick power? The dark one. He charges too high a price for such "power". Not to be recommended.

(Pagan parlor tricks come at a high price, @boyle. You would be wise to throw away your false gods and return to Jehovah's embrace. The ransom blood is enough for you, and Jehovah still loves you, @boyle - it's not too late for you to turn around and call for Him...)

"Has a nation ever changed its gods for those that are not gods? 

But my own people have exchanged my glory for what is useless. 

Stare in amazement at this, you heavens; 

Shudder in absolute horror,’ declares Jehovah, 

‘Because my people have done two bad things:  

They have abandoned me, the source of living water, 

And dug for themselves cisterns, 

Broken cisterns, that cannot hold water.’"

"“Out of my distress I called out to Jehovah, and he answered me. 

Out of the depths of the Grave I cried for help. 

You heard my voice. 

When you threw me to the depths, into the heart of the open sea, 

Then the currents engulfed me.  

All your breakers and waves swept over me. 

And I said, ‘I have been driven away from your sight! 

How will I gaze again upon your holy temple?’ 

Waters engulfed me and threatened my life; 

The watery deep closed in on me.  

Weeds were wrapped around my head. 

To the bottoms of the mountains I sank down. 

The bars of the earth were closing upon me forever. 

But out of the pit you brought up my life, O Jehovah my God. 

When my life was ebbing away, Jehovah was the One whom I remembered. 

Then my prayer came in to you, into your holy temple. 

Those who are devoted to the worthless idols forsake their source of loyal love. 

But as for me, with the voice of thanksgiving I will sacrifice to you. 

What I have vowed, I will pay. 

Salvation is from Jehovah.” 

"In time Jehovah commanded the fish, and it vomited Joʹnah out onto the dry land."

"“To whom can you liken me to make me his equal?” says the Holy One. 

“Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. 

Who has created these things? 

It is the One who brings out their army by number; 

He calls them all by name.  

Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, 

Not one of them is missing.  

Why do you say, O Jacob, and why do you declare, O Israel, 

‘My way is hidden from Jehovah, 

And I receive no justice from God’?  

Do you not know? Have you not heard? 

Jehovah, the Creator of the ends of the earth, is a God for all eternity. 

He never tires out or grows weary. 

His understanding is unsearchable. 

He gives power to the tired one 

And full might to those lacking strength.  

Boys will tire out and grow weary, 

And young men will stumble and fall, 

But those hoping in Jehovah will regain power.  

They will soar on wings like eagles. 

They will run and not grow weary; 

They will walk and not tire out.”"

Let Jehovah be your Source of strength.

(Then instead of mere "parlor tricks", He will make it so that you can really "fly".)

Praise Jehovah, the eternal God and the Source of everlasting strength.

IMG_7377.jpeg

IMG_7378.jpeg

IMG_7379.jpeg

IMG_7380.jpeg

IMG_7381.jpeg

I don’t mind the knock-down, drag out, off-topic debates, usually with logical, reasonable vs agenda driven ideologues … it’s the incessant whining “ah am being persecuted unfairly” that I find pathetic.….. and you know who you are.

That’s why people do not hire a receptionist with Tourette’s Syndrome, even if they are beautiful and highly intelligent.

(“boo hooo, boooo hooohooo, wah! They hate me because I’m prettier than they are, the co** suc**** fuc**** ass***** !! ).

It’s SO UNFAIR!! BooOOO HoOOoo, WAH!)

…. and you do know who you are …….

(Hmm, it seems this thread has evolved into something Cranky...)

*** WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Brought to you by the Letter "C".

"C" is for Chill and Cool and Cowabunga and Cookie!!!

Speaking of Cookies, it's time for a little Cookie break...😃🍪💖🥳

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.