The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

14 minutes ago, boyle said:

Since you're posting all your personal information, I believe there is a poster by TrueTom that would love to have your credit card numbers, lol! Might as well include the security number also.

Ha, ha!

I like Tom. He's cool. Hi, Tom! Hope you're having a good evening. 😎

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

Pudgycoin is so secure we don’t even have a way you can check on your account balance!

And upon your death Pudgycoin pays ten times your current worth, in the hereafter!

Endorsed by Bro. Steven Lett when he was “out”, having an appendectomy!

7C3E4B09-4B15-447A-A75C-2E24BAC7D079.jpeg

“The only digital currency in the ten pound box”

17 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

“out”, having an appendectomy!

Yeah, the ancient Egyptians thought certain organs were useless "appendices" too, like the brain. They thought the heart was where thought originated. When it was time to preserve the organs of the dead in special jars, the brain was just discarded as trash after being pulled out through the nose.

Sheesh!

(You are an engineer, @Pudgy. I'm sure you know better than I do that no engineer typically just puts in extra parts for no good reason. If a little kid comes in after the engineer is done with his job and the kid can't figure out what each part is for, what would happen if they just started pulling the pieces out - "Don't know what this is for  -I don't need that, and this, eh, I guess I don't need that...")

Someday we'll find out that the appendix was not just an "appendix". In the meantime, though, I'm glad we are made well enough that we can still live without an appendix. Better to have it out than to die of appendicitis. 

BDE63012-6E91-4E21-878F-03D6AB254B79.jpeg

2 hours ago, boyle said:
3 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

...all the fakeness about evolution...It's just as fake as the FDS title.

I guess you don't believe what you personally read in Matthew 24:45. Do you think someone added that just to upset you?

Here's what I think about the the FDS title and the false worship of the GB GoverningBody...this is what it reminds me of...

2 hours ago, boyle said:
3 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

(Evolution is all make-believe, just like the 1914 doctrine.)

So, in your mind, from 1913, it jumped to 1915. Still waiting for your absolute proof since you keep bringing it up that nothing happened in 1914 to tingle your little spidey senses. World War 1 has no value in your mind.

The current false doctrine that Jesus invisibly took the throne in 1914 evolved from Miller and others and Russell to what the WTBTS currently teaches. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1009819/total-us-military-fatalities-in-american-wars-1775-present/

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/history-of-pandemics-deadliest/

E52A9AEC-B956-4252-B695-11832F8AA8BC.png

61354194-BA50-4E1C-A5D7-CEA81243030E.png

2BAE6956-F8B4-4789-83DD-98C837FF6072.png

FDD61DCA-55E5-49AB-B2AD-883C0FEA903F.png

9F223716-ECCD-4EA1-8CB0-CC2EA07A93C2.jpeg

Haha, that one "We Found Mother"...makes me think of something else that has "evolved" in the organization...calling the organization "mother".

The Bible says Jerusalem above is our mother, not an earthly group of imperfect people. We here on earth are all "brothers". It's the angels in heaven who are collectively viewed as our "mother", because they minister to us like a mother without expecting praise or adulation or special honors.

"...the angels...Are they not all spirits for holy service, sent out to minister for those who are going to inherit salvation?"

A real mother is willing to die for her children, not cut them off, like this disfellowshipping business.

"Finally the king said: “This one says, ‘This is my son, the living one, and your son is the dead one!’ and that one says, ‘No, your son is the dead one, and my son is the living one!’”  The king said: “Bring me a sword.” So they brought a sword to the king.  The king then said: “Cut the living child in two, and give half to one woman and half to the other.”  At once the woman whose son was the living one pleaded with the king, for her compassions were stirred toward her son. She said: “Please, my lord! You should give her the living child! By no means put him to death!” But the other woman was saying: “He will be neither mine nor yours! Let them cut him in two!”  At that the king answered: “Give the living child to the first woman! By no means put him to death, for she is his mother.”

This talk of the earthly organization being a "mother" has evolved into a false doctrine and it is not a pretty thing, just like that picture on the book. Even though the word "mother" is not used as often today about the earthly part of the organization, the unholy exaltation of men lording it over others like benefactors remains.

1F77128E-92EF-4C1D-BCCF-4635EFAE5A94.jpeg

B6482179-C1E2-4160-AB85-4A2C4F5454D2.jpeg

F824BD21-C085-443A-9C88-22AEB89D6FF2.jpeg

828B9E55-5EBF-4D2F-81B7-406A9A26822E.jpeg

0192B69E-CA22-4BBE-8EC1-77BCCD30072D.jpeg

A little more on the angels and evolution...

"The seven stars mean the angels..."

The organization leaders "evolved" this teaching from Revelation into a false teaching too. They said "The seven stars mean overseers" and then later "The seven stars means the governing body." They are lying. 

The publications say "Jehovah wouldn't mean angels are angels because he wouldn't use the Bible to share something with angels." What does the Bible say about angels and the Bible's message?

"Into these things very things, angels are desiring to peer."

"The seven stars mean angels."

The Bible is clear. The seven stars mean the angels, not the elders, not the governing body.

Why does it matter? During the great tribulation, when the organization is attacked by the UN, it may seem strange to many not having Bethel there seemingly taking the lead anymore. The flock doesn't have to be afraid. Just like there was an angel leading the congregation in the wilderness during the days of Moses, so the same angels are still alive today. They know how to take care of people in the wilderness. 

"And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days."

FFAF79A9-3C04-4A10-A756-DA3382194619.png

6BB485FB-6B79-4619-A8BD-EEEBD7A750B7.png

44864ADF-1C41-4362-A480-E7EC2C42DE80.png

3F0BE9A0-02D3-44AE-977B-59BEC8FC42F6.png

E1058BA0-B727-460E-B012-DB3A9DFB3A9D.jpeg

DFD01C92-F26C-4ED6-B4EA-03A835835C3B.jpeg

7CBB11E5-E900-4CCC-B9F7-317F6442D4B9.jpeg

BAC32AF6-0971-4883-8794-3E895A5CD614.jpeg

D69EA9DA-95EC-4F64-9E92-51529BC095C4.jpeg

80719B36-9798-40EC-847E-69DE1B185558.jpeg

57B0C42F-392B-483F-BD8B-977830547DE4.jpeg

71A4C427-F835-46B3-9226-58F7219B09E1.jpeg

Speaking of stars, how many parsecs away is the nearest quasar? Do you need a radio telescope to see the jets? How bright are quasars? How much time does it take for the light from the nearest quasars to get here? 

I can't hardly take apart a flashlight to replace the battery. I can make a simple battery, but not one to fit in the flashlight. 

The One who made the stars - He knows how to deal with pain. 

The One who made the stars - He has enough power to share some with us -power to help us cope with the pain.

The existence of pain and suffering is not "evidence" that there is no Creator. 

The fact that we can continue and muddle through is evidence that He is there and He is helping us - all of us - child or adult, atheist or believer - to get through whatever pains us. He has not abandoned us. 

I used to be an atheist. I used to teach others about evolution. Now I know evolution is false and Jehovah is Real. Looking back, I know He was there even when I was an atheist. He is the Source of everything I've ever enjoyed, the air I breathed every day, the food I ate, the sunsets I saw, the animals I watched play...

I don't really know why some Jehovah's Witnesses go on to become atheists and accept the teaching of evolution. Maybe you can tell me. All I can think of is that it's because of pain, just going through so much pain, like Job did, seeing others in pain, and having wild talk. Or maybe because of the misleading false teachings of the organization, some of the things they teach about Jehovah aren't accurate. Maybe that's why? I really don't understand. But I know Jehovah can revive the dead. He brought back Lazarus after 4 days, after his body started to rot. Jehovah can revive the faith of anyone.

"When Mary arrived where Jesus was and caught sight of him, she fell at his feet and said to him: “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.”"

"Jesus said to her: “Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”  So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.  True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.”  When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!”  The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”"

How I long for the day the dead faith of all my sleeping brothers is awakened.

"Love hopes all things."💖

"Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.""

B469C228-CBBB-45D9-9F62-C8EDF7448C25.jpeg

13708BF7-B9EA-4C61-B68A-0A51326577A8.jpeg

AC9E4141-0434-486D-9C8B-63061DCB74CD.jpeg

C5D6638E-0D81-44A2-BE7F-6095E97289C9.jpeg

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer / strata of the earth.......the animals were not partially formed in any previous layers but suddenly appeared  ....fully formed.

There are so many flaws in the logical thinking of evolution. One example is the development of Male and Female genders over millions of years..... while still proliferating?????  Different genuses often have different looking organs...... and all the different sex organs just magically by chance  know how to develop to compliment each other  and fit perfectly.  There was definitely some pre-knowledge and accounting in nature......(intelligence) involved....because half the chromosomes are with the Male and half with the female.... in mammals. Nature can obviously count. Lol. 

Then the matter of DNA - which is an operating system - comprising of DNA -  4 letters-  and a new language which was developed which gives instructions. When computers came out (e.g.windows), they took some time to develop the computer language with 2 letters....working to straighten out all the problems. ... then they  systematically put each sentence of the operating system in sequence with "instructions".  If the instructions had one mistake the system crashed.  So:  Nature  developed an entire intricate language randomly by chance and then logically step by step developed and put in sequence the intricate and logical instructions in this fully developed language... for instance  to develop a baby. 

This is like winning the lottery for millions of years one second after another - one would have to come to the conclusion that there is as outside source manipulating the lottery. ... 

There are so many logical flaws in evolution that those who are blinded by it have never thought it through. 

Another flaw:  the eye needs the brain to interpret what it sees.  Who "coordinated" the simultaneous growth of the two ifferent organs over millions of years in such a focussed way so that the two organs  would both have all the right parts and messages to work with each other so perfectly?

The same can be said for many other organs which work together- this is proof if intelligent design..... not random chance over millions if years..... who did the "thinking" for nature....random selection is the jackpot. 

If millions of years went by with a "nutricious soup" floating around - was there never ever a storm to disturb the "goldilocks conditions"?  How did the right chemicals stay together without a membrane?  The membrane of a cell itself is  intricate....keeping so many functional parts within its pocket and only letting select items through. How did this suddenly appear?  And how did nature know to divide the acidic and alkaline parts of the cell. How did it "know" to develop the transportation system,  and factories within the cell... the two kinds of DNA? 

These are just a few questions one can ask someone who believes in evolution. 

"Peer review" at universities is such a farce. A group of professors review  works for publication. Friends approve each others papers and cut out anyone who disagrees with their theories.

One does not need a degree or smartness to understand these things.  That is why the bible says we must walk in humbleness / modesty with jehovah. He gives insight to the humble.

Regarding the dating of things in the field of geology, anthropology, archeology, evolution etc.  This is also a farce as it is all manipulated.  But that is another subject on it's own.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.