John 12.24to28

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, boyle said:

Was it molded? Who did the molding for that cookie jar?

Let me know when you get it. 

"Ah, so since I didn't see anybody mold the cookie jar, it must have been evolution? The cookie jar formed in a primordial soup of pre-protein molecules swirling that suddenly came together when a chance lightening strike magically delicious lined up the clay into a cute mouse figure?" Is that, like, sci-fi or something? Is that what they call that?

"There's no way an intelligent person used their hands to mold the clay into a cookie jar. Nope. Because humans are made in God's image and really smart perfect incorruptible scientist evolutionary people like to say He doesn't exist. So that must mean humans don't exist, since God is their Father. So there's no way that cookie jar could have been created by a human. It had to have evolved." Is that your kind of thinking? ( @boyle "logic" 😆 )

That's not how I think, @boyle.

CEA4A127-324B-46E0-8C56-DD7C4774803C.jpeg

I am not really into reading mythology much anymore these days, and sometimes, if I recall correctly, fantasy books have a lot of characters and mystery going on...if you could, @boyle, please restate what you have going on here so I can try to follow what you are getting at.

39 minutes ago, boyle said:

However, some forms of creation have evolved to adapt to whatever spot in time. If there were lizards in prehistoric times, we have lizards in our times. The "form" changed. It didn't evolve like Audrey is vigorously defending, I'm not disputing that. There needs to be a clear reason, why people need to understand the differences when evolution is mentioned.

Man did not evolve from an ape. Prove it with facts. A big bird did not evolve to a small bird. Dinosaurs had their day. They didn't "adapt" so a new species of birds took over. Each species adapts to its environment.

So instead of buying into Darwinism, the use of logic is needed to explain how cycles of creation work.

What are these cycles you are talking about? Who made the cycles? Where do you get this "evidence" from? What do you mean "their form changed"? How? Who changed it? What forms are you talking about? To me it sounds like you are telling a make-believe story. Where is your "window test"?

5 minutes ago, boyle said:

if you were to explain it to your kids

6 minutes ago, boyle said:

the cookie mole

6 minutes ago, boyle said:

that cookie mole

I've never heard of a "cookie mole" but it sounds similar to a book I read to my kids once...maybe the story has evolved since then?

94BB2ED3-529C-4F3E-B1D3-C469371044EB.jpeg

14 minutes ago, boyle said:

*** w12 5/15 p. 18 par. 4 Trust in Jehovah—The God of “Times and Seasons” ***
4 Precise timing can be observed in the world of biology. The life cycles of many plants and animals are regulated by internal clocks. Many birds instinctively know when to begin their migration. (Jer. 8:7) Humans too have internal clocks, usually governed by the 24-hour cycle of day and night. After a traveler crosses several time zones by airplane, it may take days for his body to reset these clocks. Truly, the many examples of timing manifest in creation demonstrate the power and wisdom of the God of “times and seasons.” (Read Psalm 104:24.) Yes, the Great Timekeeper is all-wise and all-powerful. We can have faith that he is able to accomplish what he wills!

I guess you are not! Have a wonderful evening, audrey! 🙂

Thanks, @boyle you, too! I can see that your story is similar to the Watchtower story about the 1914-time-thing, but I guess you don't have time to explain it right now.

An engineer might work on one project and later another project, each at its appointed time.

Sometimes a project is only needed for a short period of time or a certain set time period.

A pregnant mother develops a placenta, an amazing organ, larger than an appendix or an eye or an ear, but that organ is only needed for several months. She does not grow a placenta if she is not pregnant. She does not need it if she's not pregnant.

Jehovah is the one who sets up the times and seasons. He knew how long he wanted the dinosaurs to do their gig on the earth. They were created at the appointed time and when they fulfilled their assignment they went back to the dust. Jehovah is the engineer. He knows the schedule.

Regarding creation, it is written: "Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.”"

God made domestic animals. And God made wild animals. They did not "evolve". 

Scientists say a lot of things. So do politicians. I don't believe everything I hear from either of them.

I do believe what God says because He's never lied to me. Ever. 

God's Word is True.

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….)

Proof?

Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears!

They BOTH sound EXACTLY like Frank Oz!

… and by counting the ear hairs and multiplying by 3.14159 you can prove mathematically boyle is smarter than everyone here!  

…. Yeah, it was a surprise to me, too!

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

hairs

...hairs adapts to become hares...

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

...3.14159 adapts to become pi which adapts to become pie...

...and you get an old Bugs Bunny clip! (No wonder those "science" people like evolution so much, you can connect anything you want! Science fiction! Choose your own adventure! We could play this game all day!)

3 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

Kangaroos in Australia? Not a mystery. The beaches I've frequented in my short lifetime have changed drastically since my youth. Rivers change their course. Coastal areas don't stay the same. How much more so have they changed in the over 4,000 years since the Flood?

Land bridges disappeared such as Doggerland. Apparently there were many islands between India, Indonesia and Australia, which formed a land bridge.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.