The World News Media

Let's Talk About Evolution!

John 12.24to28

3 hours ago, boyle said:

There are other forms of evolution

Two kinds - Micro and macro - according to evolutionists.

The one is a species' adaption to the environment (with limitations built in ) and the other is not possible - to "build up" an operating system in a living creature from nothing.

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read up about the Cambrian explosion and you will not believe in evolution.  This cambrian "explosion" is never talked about by evolutionists  because all animals suddenly appeared in one layer /

And did you know that over eons Fozzie Bear evolved into Yoda? (… albeit in a galaxy, far, far away ….) Proof? Listen to their voices! Look at the hair in Yoda’s ears! They BOTH sound

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:   So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bon

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

lizard skeletons and dinosaur skeletons

There are two kinds of bones in Dinosaurs..... lizard-like and bird-like. The bird-like ones are hollow and some have been found with very colorful feathers.

I've found that speaking to people who believe in evolution is a lot like speaking to people who believe in the Trinity doctrine or the immortal soul doctrine. There are so many different variations on the theme, and some of the evolution"believers" don't even know which variation they adhere to...when I asked @boyle to explain I could not comprehend what he was trying to say because it didn't add up. (Neither does the equation 1+1+1=1) 

2 hours ago, boyle said:

ome forms of creation have evolved to adapt to whatever spot in time

What most evolutionists don't tell you is that the finches that Darwin studied changed their beaks to adapt to the only food source - and then turned back again when the other food source became available again. However, the finches never became eagles or any other bird - they remained finches.

I've never heard about the "finding the feathers" thing before. It seems that the feathers would have all decomposed a long time ago. Artists draw pictures of feathers on dinosaurs, just like they draw shaggy hair on pictures of supposed "ape men". People who work at museums like to make creative displays. They weren't walking the earth the same time the dinosaurs were. They are just making stuff up. 

Even if there were fancy feathered colorful dinosaurs, that just proves that the Creator likes that pattern. Whether the bones are hollow or not, it just proves the Creator used the same patterns in different places, like an automobile manufacturer might use a similar frame style on a few different cars.

On 4/9/2023 at 8:39 PM, Pudgy said:

48AD4372-8AA7-42A0-AC31-9106448F1EE0.jpeg

Artists need to be creative, but sometimes they add things that weren't really there. Evolutionary theorists do the same thing. They weren't there, so they have to be creative. And since they don't believe in Jehovah, then of course they're not going to include Him in their story. Evolutionary theorists are fiction writers. They use technical terms, special vocabulary to make it sound fancy, but it's all make-believe. 

Evolutionary theorists made up their own "language", just like the sci-fi people made up the "Klingon language". You can learn the words, but it's not based on reality. The Klingon people are not real. The evolutionary vocabulary are used to describe things that aren't real. The creators of the Klingon language took basic linguistic principles and mixed them with make-believe to invent a language for a make-believe group. You can learn the words all you want, but that doesn't mean Klingon creatures are real. It's the same with evolutionary teaching. The "scientists" take basic truths about how Jehovah made his creation flexible and they mixed it with make-believe. Repeating the "make-believe" words or adding extra layers of "make-believe" words doesn't make the evolutionary teachings into truths. It just makes them sound complicated, like only a fancy person can understand. 

On 2/19/2023 at 9:15 PM, Moise Racette said:

On 2/19/2023 at 8:51 PM, Pudgy said:

I have cassette Klingon Language tapes, and was going to attend th KLI Klingon Language Institute, but it hurt my throat having to yell, spit and growl at the same time

62CAACD2-F817-4FB9-BF4D-A32FDE6EDA8F.jpeg

26 minutes ago, AudreyAnnaNana said:

would have all decomposed a long time ago

There were brightly colored feathers found - I do not remember in what way the pigment was preserved, giving an indication of what they looked like.  Recently my husband told me they also found a voice mechanism which gives an indication of the sounds these animals/birds made.

I do not doubt that you heard those things, but I would not believe it unless I could see it. From my personal experience with people in the fields of geology and anthropology and archaeology and paleontology, they all believe made up stuff on a regular basis, and they pass it on as if it is true. They can tell you completely made up "facts" as if they are the complete authority on the matter. There is no one to contradict them because all the "evidence" is too old, so they can make up stories  all they want. 

3 hours ago, boyle said:

They didn't "adapt" so a new species of birds took over. Each species adapts to its environment.

3 hours ago, boyle said:

However, some forms of creation have evolved to adapt to whatever spot in time. If there were lizards in prehistoric times, we have lizards in our times. The "form" changed.

So, why don't you give me some specific examples, @boyle, so I can better understand what you are trying to say here?

A dinosaur is a dinosaur. A lizard is a lizard. A bird is a bird. They are different kinds of creatures.

I adapt to my environment by putting on a sweater if it is cold. I don't morph into a different creature and I definitely don't sprout a layer of feathers to "adapt".

Saying that birds "adapted" by growing or shrinking beaks is simplistic and false. Possibly a bunch of birds lived on an island Darwin visited, maybe one year it was more advantageous to have a longer beak because of some bird-food famine issue, but that's not "adapting". The genes of the birds didn't change. The biological variation programmed into the DNA by Jehovah didn't change. The potential for variation in the species that Jehovah put there didn't change. The birds were created by God to be flexible. They're not robots. They're birds.

It doesn't matter if you're talking to a Creationist or an Evolutionist - the truth is the truth. It wasn't a matter of "new animal life cycles" starting in and of themselves. The Bible shows that Jehovah actively set the times and boundaries for when and where his creations would come on the scene. The only completely accurate record we have on those prehistoric times is in the Bible.

"God created them according to their kinds." He didn't make tigers evolve into sheep or dinosaurs into chickens. "God made the domestic animals and he made the wild animals."

How evolutionary theory evolves...an illustrative short story:

So you've got a bunch of guys in khaki shorts running around with a few tiny pieces of what they think might be old human bones. They only have a few little pieces, so they use artists to make up a good guess of what the rest of the skeleton would look like. Then they do a computer animation and add guesses on layers of muscle, skin, etc. The guy doing the computer art doesn't believe in God, and he's watched a lot of cave man movies since he was a kid, so he adds a ton of hair to this creation of his and makes him look kinda dumb. Another guy writes a book based on what he thinks it might have been like to be a cave man (even though this guy grew up in an apartment in the city). A third guy builds the exhibit in the museum based on the book. Now Hollywood comes in and starts making movies and cartoons and t-shirts with cave men based on the museum exhibit.

They only had a handful of old bones. They don't even really know what creature the bones belonged to. Sometimes they make up a new creature. "It's a new humanoid." Pick a cool latin name. They just make up so much of it.

Next you get tons of kids wanting to be in that field of study, because of the Hollywood movies. Colleges all over the country offer more and more courses in the field. All the professors and upper level grads need to keep publishing. "Publish or perish." Everybody becomes a new "expert". And it's all based on a handful of a few old bones.

Regular, imperfect people who need to make money for a living write the articles for National Geographic and Smithsonian, the same as regular, imperfect people write articles for the Watchtower. Neither are inspired of God.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.