• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

21 He changes times and seasons, Removes kings and sets up kings, Gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those with discernment." (Daniel 2:21) NWT jw.org IMG_4869.MP4

Trust in Jehovah—The God of “Times and Seasons” “He is changing times and seasons, removing kings and setting up kings.”—DAN. 2:21. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012363?q=daniel+2%3A21&

(Revelation 13:1, 2) And it stood still on the sand of the sea. And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphem

Posted Images

(Revelation 13:1, 2) And it stood still on the sand of the sea. And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.

Political power comes from the dragon, Satan. (see also Matthew 4:8-10) The people sponsor and support it also. The sea represents restless humanity who vote governments in. If it suits Jehovah's purpose he can intervene to change times and seasons, as he is the Supreme One. (Isaiah 57:20) “But the wicked are like the restless sea that cannot calm down, And its waters keep tossing up seaweed and mire.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.