The World News Media

The trinity and it’s false theology.

BroRando

@Brother Rando When it comes to  verses like 2 Corinthians 4:4, Colossians 1:15, Hebrews 1:3 Trinitarians will believe as what is seen here, in addition, they also make the claim that Jesus is the exact image of God, therefore Jesus is God, which is false. The facts that come straight out of the Bible shows that this language is referring to the Christ himself being before everything, as well as allude to Jesus' resurrection of which God has raised him out of the dead.

• Views 9.2k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where trintarians reject that Jesus was Begotten, they then reject that Jesus is Firstborn.  They also reject Jesus is Pre-eminent.  Notice the feminine nouns that are attributed to Christ to

@ShariKind He will not answer. Trinitarians like @Jesus.defender are known to tap-dance around such things, like football players with butter fingers cannot catch a ball at all. They say things they c

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@ShariKind Most Trinitarians use the King James Version (KJV), as well as the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, some will tend to use the New International Version (NIV) and or the American Standard, be it New and or Revised (AS, NASB, RAS). At times the Revised Standard Version (RSV), for the RSV is the go to for Modalist and Homosexuals also when it comes to defending a practice that does not originate with God.

This Trinitarian in particular is using the New World Translation, NWT in a majority of his post, however, he never quotes a verse directly, saying just says the book, chapter and verse only majority of the time, rarely a quite and ignores the cross-references. If I am not mistaken, the NWT itself literally holds your hand when it comes to cross-references to a passage and or verse, but he does not use it, in fact, Trinitarians only use cross-references to support their belief, an example would be 1 Peter 1:1 and 2, they will use this verse, but never go to verse 3 because it defeats the purpose of their belief, or John 10:30, yet they never go to John 10:16, 10:48, 17:11, 17:21-26.

As for questions, you can simply make a list of them, perhaps me or someone else can answer some. It would seem the surprise of which I have spoken of has been revealed to you, as expected, this is why I compare Deserter to the preacher known as Bob the Builder, for Bob has resurfaced again with his outlandish claims and trying to start a fight with someone who knows the Bible better than him.

Thanks. Sometimes things are a bit complicated and so I ask questions. And sometimes there is too much information so I don't ask any questions. ?

On 7/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, Space Merchant said:

The problem here is Trinitarians, well at this point, the James White Tribe, will say God only knows and they accept that God is the Father, which is understandable, but at the same time, they will say Jesus knows and they will contradict their own belief regarding Jesus being God, as well as the Holy Spirit, of which they make-believe into the text to be regarded as a person. Furthermore, it kills the notion of them saying Jesus is all knowing, for if Jesus was indeed all knowing, the day and hour would be a piece of cake, being able to make mention of it without hesitation.

Acts 1:7 even says it does not belong to know what the Father knows about what He has already scheduled.

This is why when they attempt to teach the idea of a Triune God, small things like this they twist in order to keep their sinking boat of a belief afloat and it is a shame too, for such ones do not understand what their bible says.

Here's one of the problems as I see it. There is such a wonderful hope for mankind. Even if we portray that hope, some complain that some "won't make it." Or worse. So the hope the Bible puts out for righteous minded people is just not enough for some, few who object really believe that anything will improve anyway, including the entire dissipation of the earth. Many of the leading scientists believe the earth is on a destructive final course. but the Bible gives us hope. I don't see death as anyone's friend. I also feel sorry for some who feel they must take their own lives because they just can't live with themselves. It's sad, and I know God will correct this, too.

@ShariKind Indeed. That is why I believe that God will return people to life by means of his son, Jesus. In my experience, death is viewed as a chain being carried around one's neck, and I have lost many to it, even those by means of suicide and or the likes of sorcery itself, since relatives of mind and even friends come from Caribbean countries. It is very tough out there and even tougher to maintain faith, and I always encourage anyone to really look at the bible of what it says regardless of denomination because it is always better to be having the truth and to close to it rather than being vastly distanced from the truth.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, Jesus.defender said:

49. To Shadrach, Meshach, Abed-nego in a furnace. ‘form of the fourth is like the Son of God’Daniel 3:25

Have you ever read the following verse 28?? 

"Neb·u·chad·nezʹzar then declared: “Praised be the God of Shaʹdrach, Meʹshach, and A·bedʹne·go, who sent his angel and rescued his servants. They trusted in him and went against the command of the king and were willing to die rather than serve or worship any god except their own God." (Daniel 3:28)

Was God in the furnace or did God send his angel?  49. To Shadrach, Meshach, Abed-nego in a furnace. ‘form of the fourth is like the Son of God’ Daniel 3:25

And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow was on his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire, (Rev 10:1)   

 I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.  His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself,  (Rev 19:11-12)

The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the earth raised his right hand to heaven, 6 and he swore by the One who lives forever and ever, who created the heaven and the things in it and the earth and the things in it and the sea and the things in it: “There will be no delay any longer. (Rev 10:5-6)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.(John 3:16)    

The false theology of the trinity denies that Christ is Firstborn of All Creation. (Col 1:15) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.