Jack Ryan

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So at family worship my PIMI husband was talking about baptism with my son. He asked him when he would like to get baptized and my son said “Dad I’m not in any rush. Jesus was 29 when he got baptized”

Since girls can now get married at age of nine or ten I guess these views will soon change.  Why am I making this statement?  Because society changes and the age of a man (when he is viewed as mature

People confuses hate with wanting justice 4jah2me. I don't personally hate JWs, I was one a few months ago and I still like them but I do hate watchtower policies and lies and unfortunately some

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Ok, ok, I get it. 

You totally misuse the hate of Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org, to pretend it is religious persecution.  And this is a JW website, hence i don't wish to talk about Catholics, Muslims et al. 

And once again you compare the GB and the Org to the wicked world outside. Why ? We all know and we all expect, Satan's wicked world to do wicked things. BUT you pretend that the JW Org is so clean and a safe place to be in. Some of us are proving you wrong. 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

You totally misuse the hate of Child Sexual Abuse within

We do hate sexual abuse but you are so totally critical that you do not recognize any efforts JWs have done (when there were no laws in place) to do something about this..... being totally unreasonable. You also do not have the capacity to put yourself in another organizations shoes.  .... to look at an issue from BOTH sides......nor reasonable but only one sided. Hence my contention that you have joined the haters....... no constructive criticism but totally destructive. .... 

People confuses hate with wanting justice 4jah2me.

I don't personally hate JWs, I was one a few months ago and I still like them but I do hate watchtower policies and lies and unfortunately some people confuses that hate and think we hate JWs.

Like we used to say to the public about gay people, we don't hate gay people we hate their acts, the same goes for JWs, we don't hate them we hate JW's organisation and their horrible man made policies.

I still love Jehovah and Jesus and I am sure many still do.

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

They will use this as the excuse..... not for the purpose of true justice

Wwwhhhaaaaaatttt? So CSA is not a purpose for justice? 

The GB will carry the consequences even though they were not the perpetrators of the crimes or the elders in the congregation which could not determine guilt..... or negligence in congregation. 

as they should since they are the ones making the rules! 

It is more prevalent in Islam than in catholic church and also the Jews BUT do you ever see anyone of these religions put it in the press? ....never a word in the press. 

do you not remember how the catholic priests were molesting kids and how it flooded the news in recent years? 

we are wicked when we do not immediately condemn without enough proof and we are condemned when we shun...

we're talking about CSA right? So who are the jws to judge? nobody! So they should leave that up to the authorities to figure it out. The authorities won't be able to figure it out unless it gets reported, which ANY moral person would do. 

I think they will turn against GB and confiscate all property.....

should have already happened and turned that money over to the victims! 

then when we still preach ...

is sitting behind a trolley still called preaching? 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

We do hate sexual abuse but you are so totally critical that you do not recognize any efforts JWs have done

oh I recognize what jws have done.......NOTHING but cover it up as proven by the Australian Royal Commission as well as the San Diego Superior courts. 

18 hours ago, Arauna said:

We do hate sexual abuse but you are so totally critical that you do not recognize any efforts JWs have done (when there were no laws in place) to do something about this..... being totally unreasonable. You also do not have the capacity to put yourself in another organizations shoes.  .... to look at an issue from BOTH sides......nor reasonable but only one sided. Hence my contention that you have joined the haters....... no constructive criticism but totally destructive. .... 

So efforts by the GB and it's Org.

In Australia it seems they handed over the documents / database of those accused of Child Sexual Abuse. The results are known earth wide via the internet. Their documentation seems to have gone back 50 years or more. 

In the UK they refused to hand over the information until it went to court then it seems London HQ did hand over the documents / database. The Charity Commission carried out it's investigation and found problems, but the IICSA will be carrying out a further investigation.  There was talk by the Charity Commission of stopping the charitable status of JW Org I think. 

In the USA it seems they, the GB and their lawyers, are still refusing to hand over the 20 + year data base containing the names of suspected paedophiles.. Victims are still having to go through court battles to try to get justice but the GB and their lawyers are not helping in any way.  It seems strange to me that in Australia they had information going back over 50 years, but in USA it only goes back around 20 years. I can't believe this is correct but i haven't yet dug deeper..

In Canada similar problems. In the Netherlands too. 

Even in Spain in October 2018 Abusos JW sent a letter to their Minister of the Interior to asked them to investigate the JW Org for CSA. 

That info is just to show you @Arauna that hundreds of people have been victims of Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org. The Org has always pretended to be family friendly and to be a SAFE hiding place from the 'storm' of the outside world. BUT the GB / Org has known for many many years that they have paedophile problems within. However it has been kept secret. The Elders have not been allowed to tell the congregations as a whole, that there is a paedophile in the congregation, and Elders have not been allowed to name the paedophile. So in short, it was kept secret. 

Constructive criticism :-  The GB should recognise that they are not 'fit for purpose' and should step down. The true Anointed should be allowed to run the JW Org. If the GB stepped down then God may, by His Holy Spirit, guide the true Anointed to run the JW Org properly. NO, I don't know exactly how it would take place, but then i don't know how God opened up the Red Sea either.....  All information about suspected paedophiles should be handed over to the police / authorities in all countries. All victims should be paid a small amount. I don't think anyone should be paid 'millions' but i do think the Watchtower / JW Org is rich enough to survive paying out to those genuine victims of abuse... A new 'rule book' needs to be written which should be available to all congregants not just to Elders....  It would of course take humility for the GB to step down but that humility might just give God the signal he is waiting for, so that He can lovingly give His Holy Spirit to those that really deserve it. Of course it might need more that just the GB to step down, it might need the writing department to change as well............ 

It is either that or God will need to form a new organisation using the true Anointed. But even that would be constructive in God's eyes.  JWs should stop thinking about what they want and should think about what is righteous in God's eyes.

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

So efforts by the GB and it's Org.

In Australia it seems they handed over the documents / database of those accused of Child Sexual Abuse. The results are known earth wide via the internet. Their documentation seems to have gone back 50 years or more. 

In the UK they refused to hand over the information until it went to court then it seems London HQ did hand over the documents / database. The Charity Commission carried out it's investigation and found problems, but the IICSA will be carrying out a further investigation.  There was talk by the Charity Commission of stopping the charitable status of JW Org I think. 

In the USA it seems they, the GB and their lawyers, are still refusing to hand over the 20 + year data base containing the names of suspected paedophiles.. Victims are still having to go through court battles to try to get justice but the GB and their lawyers are not helping in any way.  It seems strange to me that in Australia they had information going back over 50 years, but in USA it only goes back around 20 years. I can't believe this is correct but i haven't yet dug deeper..

In Canada similar problems. In the Netherlands too. 

Even in Spain in October 2018 Abusos JW sent a letter to their Minister of the Interior to asked them to investigate the JW Org for CSA. 

That info is just to show you @Arauna that hundreds of people have been victims of Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org. The Org has always pretended to be family friendly and to be a SAFE hiding place from the 'storm' of the outside world. BUT the GB / Org has known for many many years that they have paedophile problems within. However it has been kept secret. The Elders have not been allowed to tell the congregations as a whole, that there is a paedophile in the congregation, and Elders have not been allowed to name the paedophile. So in short, it was kept secret. 

Constructive criticism :-  The GB should recognise that they are not 'fit for purpose' and should step down. The true Anointed should be allowed to run the JW Org. If the GB stepped down then God may, by His Holy Spirit, guide the true Anointed to run the JW Org properly. NO, I don't know exactly how it would take place, but then i don't know how God opened up the Red Sea either.....  All information about suspected paedophiles should be handed over to the police / authorities in all countries. All victims should be paid a small amount. I don't think anyone should be paid 'millions' but i do think the Watchtower / JW Org is rich enough to survive paying out to those genuine victims of abuse... A new 'rule book' needs to be written which should be available to all congregants not just to Elders....  It would of course take humility for the GB to step down but that humility might just give God the signal he is waiting for, so that He can lovingly give His Holy Spirit to those that really deserve it. Of course it might need more that just the GB to step down, it might need the writing department to change as well............ 

It is either that or God will need to form a new organisation using the true Anointed. But even that would be constructive in God's eyes.  JWs should stop thinking about what they want and should think about what is righteous in God's eyes.

A board of directors comprising of 144,000 would be interesting to see.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:14 PM, 4Jah2me said:

seems strange to me that in Australia they had information going back over 50 years, but in USA it onl

At least we tried to stop it from happening via a database. So people could not go without a record to another congregation.  Other organizations did NOTHING.  Again, you critisized too quickly - not understanding all the issues involved.  I leave it at that..... 

info is just to show you @Arauna that hundreds of people have been victims of Child Sexual Abuse within the JW Org. The Org has always pretended to be family

Do not be condescending.  I know the full impact of this crime in all the world - something you do not wish to understand because you only focus on the JWs.  

Where there are children - this crime exists. While governments are eager to follow up on JW cases there is wholesale cover up on behalf of the rich and "protected"  religions and societies. 

The Elders have not been allowed to tell the congregations as a whole, tha

We have the same rule for all sins.  If you committed adultery -  the details of your sins would not be blabbed out to the entire congregation. So it is not a matter of covering up - but respecting the privacy of those involved. Court cases of defamation can also ensue if it was announced without conviction in a legal court.

It is not kind to do this as the innocent victim may also be hurt by this.  Regarding reporting to authorities (before it became mandatory), many families have chosen not to report because of the consequences to the victim. Additionally, being dragged to court and being put under cross examination.

God will need to form a new organisation using the true Anointed. But even that

Do not think you have the right to advise God or tell him what to do.