The World News Media

Baptism of Children by Jehovah's Witnesses

Queen Esther

8  YEAR  OLD  PHILIPPINES  GIRL.jpg

Very  rare  and  never  seen  in  Europe...   a  SO  young  sister  before  her  baptism !

But  I  saw  it  in  pic's  and  reports  -  its  really  true !!   I  will  soon  post  it  here...

Its  great  -  how  mature  the  kids  in  Asia  and  Africa...    wow ! 

• 6 months later...

• Views 6.6k
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's nice to see children dedicating their lives to Jehovah, unfortunately they are also dedicating their lives to an idol called the wtbts in a contract for life.

Very  rare  and  never  seen  in  Europe...   a  SO  young  sister  before  her  baptism ! But  I  saw  it  in  pic's  and  reports  -  its  really  true !!   I  will  soon  post  it  here...

to touch them.... well, text speaking about touching children for blessings, not baptizing children. dear Outta Here, wrong interpretation and misapplication of bible text, for sure. 

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 8:24 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

So they count as JW's from age of 3 when they put in Report Slips,

and they can get baptised from age of 5. 

How desperate the GB / JW Org is getting, and how competitive it must be getting for parents. 

Oh look!!! Those silly disciples are still at it!

Just like it says at Mark 10:13-16.....................

"People now began bringing him young children for him to touch them, but the disciples reprimanded them. At seeing this, Jesus was indignant and said to them: “Let the young children come to me; do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” And he took the children into his arms and began blessing them, laying his hands on them."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, Outta Here said:

Oh look!!! Those silly disciples are still at it!

Just like it says at Mark 10:13-16.....................

"People now began bringing him young children for him to touch them, but the disciples reprimanded them. At seeing this, Jesus was indignant and said to them: “Let the young children come to me; do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” And he took the children into his arms and began blessing them, laying his hands on them."

So equating coming to Jesus to be blessed with baptism is how you justify this practice?  Reread the scripture you quoted, it states NOTHING about baptizing. This is the classic example of where the wt has trained it's followers to use scripture out of context just as they do.

On 2/5/2019 at 7:59 PM, Outta Here said:

Yep. We're really desperate, and competitive. All losers excluded!!!

It would be so lovely if it were possible to know how many JW's are under 16 years old. 

Because when a lot of them reach 16 they leave home and leave the JW Org. Kinda proves they are only in there because of pressure from parents. And some only get baptised because they have made some kind of 'deal' with parents to get other privileges at home... 

And here in the UK it seems very difficult to get young men to take on any responsibility in the Org. There will probably be a shortage of Elders and M/s soon. In fact i know of one congregation where a brother does the work of 3 because of lack of m/s or elders to help out. 

I am finding it a real pain not being able to give facts on here, but I don't want to get other people into trouble with their bosses / elders. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.