The World News Media

The trinity and it’s false theology.

BroRando

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

It appears that Matthew 28:19 is a spurious scripture that was changed by the trintarian church in its infancy. It was one of the first scriptures that were altered to try to fit a triune formula into scripture.  Funny thing is that None of the Baptisms of the First Century were made in the generic formula.  Few know that the Book of Matthew was first written in the native tongue of the Apostle Matthew who was of the Levi tribe. Yes... it was written in Hebrew about 8 years after Christ's Ressurection which brings us to 41 CE.   

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263: “The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.”

Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger: He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. “The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome.” Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI) Introduction to Christianity: 1968 edition, pp. 82, 83

Allow scripture to interpret scripture. “Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.” (Shem Tov Hebrew Matthew 28:19)  

So how were Christians baptized?

“With that he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they requested him to stay for some days.” (Acts 10:48)

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit.” (Acts 2:38)

“But when they believed Philip, who was declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God and of the name of Jesus Christ, both men and women were getting baptized.” (Acts 8:12)

“Or do you not know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?” (Romans 6:3)

“On hearing this, they got baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.” (Acts 19:5)

Read more...

It is more so the view they gain from what the verse reads. The latter verses they will ignore, or pertain it is not there, even in reference.

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, its better to stick with the watchtower trinity......father/son/governing body.

The concept of the Trinity isn't new. It existed for centuries before Christ came to earth and many centuries before it became the official dogma of later Christians. The teaching has taken different

Yes I was joking, making a pun when one of the governing body members told the witnesses to trust in Jehovah, Jesus and the governing body only.   In my opinion I see Santa has become an ido

Posted Images

On 11/4/2021 at 1:12 PM, Space Merchant said:

Well then, if that was the case, I guess before you were joking too, right?

The thing is although pagan Gods and Goddesses are not real, they are often created (imaginary), in form of images, idolatry, a representation of anything, real or imagined etc. engraved images, to be used in a form of worship and or show adoration to, some form of veneration, love for it, and we have examples of how clear the Bible is in that regard (Psalms 115:4; Acts 17:16; 1 Corinthians 10:14). In other instances people will take the name Yahweh/Jehovah or other modern variants of the name of YHWH, likewise with Jesus and craft something in order to correlate with tenets, i.e. Freemasons are known to do this in regards to blood oaths/gain congregants.

Although you do not see it as serious, to a man or woman of Christ, they sees it as something serious, hence they will tread carefully in all respects. This also goes hand in hand with pagan practices, moreover, those who died/were killed because of those who practices said things, as is with the influence it spreads. The Bible is very clearly on this.

Santa? That is quite a bad comparison, granted the focus is on Gods and Goddesses.

On the contrary, some 10 years do believe and profess to these pagan Gods and Goddesses. Some, even in a serious sense, i.e. Vodou otherwise known as Black Magic. To others, practices involving goddesses, such as Artemis, and other Mythological figures. Then you have Doppelganger Deities such as Mithras, Dionysus, etc. in which some try to discredit The Father and Son using said information.

In Bible times, children were subjection to such pagan Deities and practices, granted, children are riddled in some households, hence the clear warning for not just older folks, but even young ones to be on guard (1 John 5:21).

But it should have been clear to you before in regards to traditions and other festivities outside of the Jewish Calendar. If everyone in your household is considered a person under Christ, then they should be aware in this respects too, you included.

The issue here is people think there is no harm in things, yet there are some issues.

There is a time to be serious and there is a time to relax. Clearly you walked into this, perhaps you yourself should get to know what God's Word is conveying. You can't sit at two tables at the same time, you can only sit at one.

That said, ignorance, not so much granted half of what I said I paraphrased from Scripture. Arrogance? Nope. So I guess your issue is with the Good Book itself, interesting.

Actually, if I recall, you were the one who gave importance to pagan holidays. That is why I brought up Goddesses due to your last remark about a Holiday that didn't originate in the Jewish Calendar. And that was just one example of which I quoted from, pertaining from your thread. Reasons why I referred to you as a Durbinite, granted, Durbin's defense of such practices, which you professed. I mean, a Charismatic Preacher can sway anyone who is unaware.

That being said, a serious man of God would be knowing of what the Word entails. Hence the situation with the Trinity, we know of it's origin an the history that came forth from it, compared to early teachings.

Yes I was joking, making a pun when one of the governing body members told the witnesses to trust in Jehovah, Jesus and the governing body only.

In my opinion I see Santa has become an idol and is sort of worshipped by society it is sad to watch.

I have faith that God will not kill someone for eating a meal together on a certain day, or for givng as much honor to the son as to the father both whom created all things.

On 11/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, Space Merchant said:

It is more so the view they gain from what the verse reads. The latter verses they will ignore, or pertain it is not there, even in reference.

I thought you would appreciate the following detail information.  Be sure to view the Video... it's fantastic!

When the Hebrew text of the Old Testament was being transliterated into Greek, they kept the Hebrew Tetragrammaton in its form as יהוה  It was in the firt century that the Tetragrammaton was then also translated using Greek Characters (IAO).

"The divine name also appeared in the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the “Old Testament” that was widely used in the first century C.E. At that time, the divine name was represented in the Septuagint by either the Hebrew characters (YHWH) or the Greek transliteration of those characters (IAO)."

Read John 12:27-28

On 11/5/2021 at 3:29 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Yes I was joking, making a pun when one of the governing body members told the witnesses to trust in Jehovah, Jesus and the governing body only.

Ok, but what does this have to do with the Trinity (Trinnas)? A Trinity in terminology is a group of 3, in your latter statement, joke even, you kind of went past the amount, granted the religious leaders of JWs is several men, 7 or 8. So you got more than 3 heads here.

In my opinion I see Santa has become an idol and is sort of worshipped by society it is sad to watch.

Santa is merely a construct in the machine that is Saturnalia, and the  God of Saturn associated with it. Santa and or Saint Nick or Claus is based off of a man, a Bishop (or a Monk) named St. Nicholas of Myra, otherwise dubbed as the real life Santa Claus, but not as the one those who practice pagan practices have as a portrayal, perhaps the one you had in mind. Saint Nicholas' actions was later adopted, thus we have the Jolly-sque figure today that some people sadly teach their children. Saint Nicholas was also the guy who punched a bishop, if I am not mistaken, that bishop was Arius. Saint Nicolas was also among those who adopted the Trinity teachings and was quite harsh about anyone else who opposed the Creed.

image.png

I don't know what gave anyone the idea as to why to use an old bishop to create something very odd. Then you have the demonic aspect of it, conjured up theologies and stories, urban legends, etc.

I have faith that God will not kill someone for eating a meal together on a certain day, or for givng as much honor to the son as to the father both whom created all things.

You can't sit at two tables, Matthew; in short, one can have faith to the Most High, YHWH, but at the same time nibbling crackers at the table of a Sun God/Goddess, makes no sense, in association it violates God's Law. If I were you, I'd abandon the Durbin mentality in this regard.

Korah had faith in God also, but he was no fan of Moses, and he believed God would be on his side for his actions, and he even challenged Moses, likewise with his biggest followers, Dathan and Abiram. Korah and his household, who believed in God as well, thought they were in the right, and it did not turn out well for them and those that followed, this excludes Korah's sons, who at the time were too young to understand their father’s uprising and or maybe too knowledgeable of God’s authority to join in the revolt, in regards, they were spared according to Numbers 26:9–11. Evidently, they sided with Moses, and they too had faith in God.

Secondly, as addressed to you several times already, there is no problem with people getting together, enjoy one's company, etc. However, there is an issue with paganism. Hence, to use that as a defense to adhere to paganism is kind of contradicting in regards to God's Word, and or a faithful man who follows God's Word.

To a mere man such as yourself, you would see no issue, but to God, it is, as is his inspired ones, specifically Apostle Paul; for some had some things to say about Festivities, i.e. what transpired in places like Lystra, or the events at The Temple of Artemis.

Granted Santa was coined by you, it should be known to you that Merry Making, Christmas Trees, Mistletoes, Holly and Yules have nothing to do with Jesus at all - Therefore, The Saturnalia, a pagan Roman festival honoring the Roman God Saturn, has supplied many of the elements found in Christmas. If I recall you defended the celebration of birth practice, which was never biblical a while back, not to mention that Tishri and Tebeth are two different things, hence Dec. 25th not being an official date of Jesus' birth. Some people do not like truth, in this regard, and continue to indulge themselves in Mainstream version of Christianity.

The Bible Forbids Christianizing Pagan practices, and specifically said to you before, Observance of Paganism, this is but one of several warnings, that we are warned in scripture in this regard:

• Jeremiah 10:2 - Thus says the LORD: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them,

That being said, it doesn’t matter what our intentions are, God’s word makes it clear for anyone who understands it. You can’t turn a pagan holiday that is rooted in evil into something about God, be it involving you are relatives, etc.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:25 PM, BroRando said:

I thought you would appreciate the following detail information.  Be sure to view the Video... it's fantastic!

When the Hebrew text of the Old Testament was being transliterated into Greek, they kept the Hebrew Tetragrammaton in its form as יהוה  It was in the firt century that the Tetragrammaton was then also translated using Greek Characters (IAO).

"The divine name also appeared in the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the “Old Testament” that was widely used in the first century C.E. At that time, the divine name was represented in the Septuagint by either the Hebrew characters (YHWH) or the Greek transliteration of those characters (IAO)."

I am familiar what it would not shift the Trinity mentality of some. An example of this, Prosperity Preachers are aware of your faith group, Francis Chen being an example, he sometimes uses the name Jehovah, but considers Jesus as Jehovah also, along with the spirit, of whom he personified. Unfortunately many MSC are tricked by this, as is, former JWs, who followed Francis for some time now.

There are other examples such as Romans 10:9-13 and the references, as is the events with Stephen in Acts 7, where some think Stephen prayed to Jesus and called him God. Some Lexicon writers even attest to the idea to fool people, hence someone I am debating on this now who deems anyone who think otherwise to be a heretic, the irony is, this same person uses this tactic against others, even JWs, as well as Bible Students, such as Reslight.

That being said, some who also say that the God of Israel in the Old Testament is Jesus..... Ces gens ont perdu la tete.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, some who also say that the God of Israel in the Old Testament is Jesus..... Ces gens ont perdu la tete.

Once trintarians are exposed that there is no scripture that states...God is made up of "three seprate persons, they will often dump the trinity and jump on the Modalist bandwagon. They don't even mind rejecting the trinity teaching of three seprate persons to try to justify that Jesus is God which is an anti-trinitarin view. Both hertic dogmas do what they aim to do and that is to deny Jesus is the Chirst, the Son of the lving God. (Matthew 16:16)

Ces gens ont perdu la tete.

22 hours ago, BroRando said:

Once trintarians are exposed that there is no scripture that states...God is made up of "three seprate persons, they will often dump the trinity and jump on the Modalist bandwagon. They don't even mind rejecting the trinity teaching of three seprate persons to try to justify that Jesus is God which is an anti-trinitarin view. Both hertic dogmas do what they aim to do and that is to deny Jesus is the Chirst, the Son of the lving God. (Matthew 16:16)

Ces gens ont perdu la tete.

Only when convenient they do so. Are you familiar with the Granville sharp rule?

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Only when convenient they do so. Are you familiar with the Granville sharp rule?

Yes... trinitarians have no issue at all rejecting the three seperate persons by claiming Jesus is the incarnation of God. (Modalism)   God died for your sins. God  resurrected himseff whe he was dead for three days. blah blah blah....  

The scriptures state what is necessary in order to be saved. “For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the deadyou will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

Sadly, there are almost 2.8 Billion people on earth who believe in a false gospel of the trinity. It never admits that “Jesus is Lord” nor does it make the claim that God raised Jesus up from the dead.

It promotes a false gospel of salvation and refuses to acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (2 John 7)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.