The World News Media

BroRando

5 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

the things being said here may be true

You assume the role of supreme judge and executioner.  I may believe you if you can identify any other religion which can take our place.  The test?   Which religion preaches the Name of Jehovah and carries the name of Jehovah.... Please answer this question without hypocracy!   

• Views 7.4k
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s one of the biggest conundrums for Watchtower. They claim Christendom/false religion is Babylon The Great and all “Gods People” were somehow in there and “came out of her” by coming into their o

The whole judicial process of 3 men taking you in the back room in secret is unbiblical. If after going to your brother or sister about their “problem” doesn’t work (Matthew 18:15), and after tak

I assure you, all of it is happening.  The spiritual food offered on the blog link below,  is presented by an inspired servant of God and Jesus Christ, a "Jew" under the New Covenant.  Knowing truth a

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

You assume the role of supreme judge and executioner.  I may believe you if you can identify any other religion which can take our place.  The test?   Which religion preaches the Name of Jehovah and carries the name of Jehovah.... Please answer this question without hypocracy!   

As I do not believe that name to be God's true name, then it has no relevance to me. 

Even you chop and change between Jehovah and Yehovah, so it seems you yourself are not sure. 

But :-  Matthew 7 : 21 - 23

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

So it seems from this scripture that the 'prophesying' and 'works' are not what count in God's or Christ's viewpoint.  The Watchtower / JW Org is unclean and unloving. 

I remember hearing a story about a sister that was immoral, committing adultery, but she thought that spending more time in the ministry would 'make up for it'.  That's how I see the JW Org, covering over their sins by pretending to serve God.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:52 AM, Kick_Faceinator said:

This is why the woman/anointed body of Christ flees to the wilderness.

“And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days” Rev 12:6

Reading the biblical passages, commentaries, and teachings of WTJWorg, I come to further questions.

WTJWorg claims that the anointed (remaining of the literal number 144,000) are in their Organization. The Bible claims that the anointed flee from Satan and seek salvation in the "wilderness", because God has found refuge there, for her.

But on the other hand WTJWorg and JW claim and believe they are in a “spiritual paradise”. So then I ask; 1) How did the symbolic “desert” (place of salvation) become a literal “spiritual paradise” (place of salvation like Noah’s ark) !?

2) Is WTJWorg a “desert” or a “paradise”? Because there is a “woman” there, that is, there are supposedly all the anointed ones.

What is “desert” in biblical terminology? What does that word mean according to dictionaries? For example, the dictionary ( Merriam Webster) says this for that word:

1a(1): a tract or region uncultivated and uninhabited by human beings

(2): an area essentially undisturbed by human activity together with its naturally developed life community

b: an empty or pathless area or region in remote wildernesses of space groups of nebulae are found— G. W. Gray †1960

c: a part of a garden devoted to wild growth

2 obsolete : wild or uncultivated state

3a: a confusing multitude or mass : an indefinitely great number or quantity, I would not have given it for a wilderness of monkeys— William Shakespeare

b: a bewildering situation

Definition of bewildering

: extremely confusing or difficult to understand

Explaining Rev. 12, WTJWorg says that a woman gave birth to a son, and that son is the Kingdom that was born in 1914, as JW's believes.

3) But the Kingdom is/are also the anointed (and not just Jesus Christ as King) who continued to live in the “wilderness”. How is that possible? Where is the Kingdom? In the heaven? In the desert? In WTJWorg? In the hearts of believers?

4) Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus. - Rev 12:17 The Bible says that a "woman" gave birth to only one son, and that is the Kingdom, according to WTJWorg interpretation. Because "women" is/are all anointed. The "woman" did not give birth to anointed ones. They (anointed) are the Kingdom, they are Anointed who gave birth to son aka Kingdom.  Who else did the "woman" give birth to and how? 

THE BIBLE SAYS:

What is God’s Kingdom?

It is a heavenly government ruled by Jesus Christ as King.https://www.jw.org/ase/library/magazines/watchtower-no2-2020-may-jun/gods-kingdom-what-is-it/

According to the WTJWorg interpretation, Kingdom was established in 1914 and Christ began to rule as King in 1914. However, this is questionable because He cannot rule alone. He needs (literal number in JW religion) 144,000 kings and priests. Since the JW's believe that thousands of anointed are still on Earth, this means that the Kingdom could not have been born in 1914, nor could it have begun to rule in 1914. The Kingdom does not have a complete Administration to be a legal and legitimate authority. 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

Saw a headline today - UN working with BIG Tech to make list of all those who they deem to be enemies of the NWO, their goals and moral values.

They're working on more than that. Some of which is not being spoken of in most media outlets. Big Tech is more so a pawn, in this sense, as for the second faction in the UN itself with the opposing powers, they are a threat.

Among the many groups the UN has affiliated with it, 2 superpowers, The United States and the United Kingdom has the spotlight on them.

That being said, the blind ones who succumb to fear will fall in line, and expect the government to "help" them, be it in the US, the UK, and or any of their allies like France and Canada.

I remember I've mentioned an extreme level of persecution, in a few years that tension will increase, mainly with what transpired from 2016 to now and what is going to take place soon. It would not be a surprise if people break under said persecution, even in the social media space.

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

How many was it necessary for the first century Christians to know ?

The true Christians survived - so they did not just know - but they obeyed.  Some of those prophecies apply to today - so it depends how we understand (know and OBEY.

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

why the woman/anointed body of Christ flees to the wilderness.

This woman is NOT the anointed  (the bride is spoken of betrothed to christ) but this same heavenly woman is prophesied in Genesis 3:15. She would bring forth the SEED that eventually would crush Satan's head!   Paul calls the main part of the seed - the Christ.  So this seed christ comes from this heavenly woman. So does it refer to an earthly woman or a heavenly one?  Well - since Satan also has heavenly seed - or angels who fight against the heavenly SEED of Jehovah it stands to reason an earthly woman does not have power to fight spirit beings.  So this is a heavenly woman that is often spoken of in the bible as a wife of Jehovah and he is her husbandly owner.   It is his heavenly organization from where Jesus came to earth.   

19 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Jehovah and Yehovah

Yehovah is the same as Jehovah - the first is hebrew and the second english - same sounds.  If you know any other languages you will know that the first thing one learns is PRONUNCIATION!  The Hebrew Y   is the same sound as english J

19 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

WTJWorg claims that the anointed (remaining of the literal number 144,000) are in their Organization. The Bible claims that the anointed flee from Satan and seek salvation in the "wilderness", because God has found refuge there, for her.

That’s one of the biggest conundrums for Watchtower. They claim Christendom/false religion is Babylon The Great and all “Gods People” were somehow in there and “came out of her” by coming into their organization, but the fact is, none of them were adopted as Gods sons/people until they came INTO the JW organization, so where do Gods anointed people stand when the trumpet is blown to come out of her (Revelation 18:4)? They’re in the organization. The woman fleeing to the wilderness is because they see the idolatry happening inside the organization. Paul says to “flee from idolatry”- 1 Cor 10:14. Contrary to watchtowers beliefs, the trumpet wasn’t blown in 1914. 

Babylon the Great is the covenant of death:

For you men say:  “We have made a covenant with Death, And with the Grave we have made an agreement” Isaiah 28:15

Jerusalem is the covenant of life:

But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. Gal 4:26

The anointed that stay inside that organization break the covenant with life and solidify themselves as the clay [anointed are the clay] of the feet of the image of Daniel, they made a covenant with death:

“Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.” Isaiah 64:8

“its legs were of iron, and its feet were partly of iron and partly of clay” Daniel 2:33

As long as the anointed stay as part of the feet of Daniels image, they are part of Babylon the Great.

In Rev 17:3-5 you can see all of Babylon The Greats people have “her name” stamped on their forehead. Jerusalem/the anointed have their owners name on their forehead Rev 3:12.

Explaining Rev. 12, WTJWorg says that a woman gave birth to a son, and that son is the Kingdom that was born in 1914, as JW's believes.

The Kingdom wasn’t born in 1914. According to Matthew 24:8 “All these are the beginning of birth pains.” We know that when a woman gives birth (birth to anything, babies, the kingdom etc) all the birth pains immediately stop. Watchtower changed Matthew 24:8 to read “all these things are a beginning of pangs of distress” completely twisting the meaning to fit the kingdom being born first and then birth pangs start, which is nonsense. Much of this, if not all, is already published on @Witness website which is a pretty fascinating read. 

According to the WTJWorg interpretation, Kingdom was established in 1914 and Christ began to rule as King in 1914.

According to Paul and the Bible, these men were the ones he said to watch out for that would be proclaiming a fraudulent Christ’s presence/the lords day before it happens. This was all prophesied, which happened in 1914.

"Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begunDon’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us." 2 thess 2:2

"BACK in 1914, Jesus was installed as King of God’s Kingdom, and the Lord’s day began." - w88 10/15 pp. 15-20

2 hours ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

That’s one of the biggest conundrums for Watchtower. They claim Christendom/false religion is Babylon The Great and all “Gods People” were somehow in there and “came out of her” by coming into their organization, but the fact is, none of them were adopted as Gods sons/people until they came INTO the JW organization, so where do Gods anointed people stand when the trumpet is blown to come out of her (Revelation 18:4)

All that you wrote is absolute truth!   I just feel the need to specify that any links I gave in association with https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/, belongs to Pearl Doxsey whom I work with, as well as Rachel who is responsible for the letter writing to Wt.'s leadership worldwide.

("two or three witnesses" 2 Cor 13:1.  There can be an application of dichotomy about this, which the Wt. uses blasphemously in judicial committees, and ignores when it comes to child/sexual abuse.  Even early on, God made exceptions in this case which the org. defiantly states that it doesn't apply; thus, they have transgressed God's decrees in Jesus Christ, to show mercy and love to one's neighbor and to the oppressed. Deut 22:25,26;  Matt 5:18; Gal 5:14; 1 John 5:9; James 1:27  

Pearl and I are also admins. of a public facebook group that I've mentioned here also.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/restorationofjacob

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

14 hours ago, Pudgy said:

How many was it necessary for the first century Christians to know ?

The true Christians survived - so they did not just know - but they obeyed.  Some of those prophecies apply to today - so it depends how we understand (know and OBEY.

I agree fully with your reply, Arauna, but your reply completely avoided answering the question I asked. 

It was a good general comment one gives when their eyes are glazed over, before morning coffee.