The World News Media

William Malenfant: Morality in the Last Days (2 Tim. 3:13)

Evacuated

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

William Malenfant: Morality in the Last Days (2 Tim. 3:13)

So he tries to prove that we are living in the last days without any evidence, but instead a series of unsubstantiated assertions ("never has there been a time with so much lack love and affection").

So he tries to prove that we are living in the last days without any evidence, but instead a series of unsubstantiated assertions ("never has there been a time with so much lack love and affection"). And uses things that are not even part of the so-called "sign" (abortions, pollution). Then proceeds to ridicule the "ridiculers," stereotype them, and declare they are only fit for destruction!

Instead of addressing the most glaringly obvious reason people don't believe we're living in the last days, i.e, the complete lack of any solid evidence, he goes on to give his own reasons:

1. They are blinded by Satan. (If that is so is it really their fault? Why should they be deserving of destruction? If they've been misled by a more powerful being that does not make them wicked... it puts responsibility on God, if he truly wishes for all to be saved, to "unblind" them).

2. They are victims of "gradualism." Pulling out that old frog illustration like its the first time anyone's heard of it. Implying that people have not made a proper investigation of the facts or history, when the opposite is more likely to be the case. Most people have come to the conclusion that we are not living in the last days because they have made a more thorough investigation of the historical evidence instead of just accepting Watchtower assertions or misleading twisting of statistics.

3. They are haughty, depraved, wicked. His final brilliant argument is to imply that if people have allowed themselves to fall prey to his first two points they must be morally corrupt - the are deserving of destruction and good riddance to them! Or "so be it" in his words. 

So in summary, what I got from the video was this: if people are too blind or stupid to see that we are living in the last days, and they have allowed Satan to blind them to the (non-existent) evidence then Psa 92:7 applies to them: They are wicked ones sprouting like weeds and their only reason for existence or worth as humans is to be annihilated.

Nice demonizing and hate speech that towards those who don't accept your opinions. The JW leadership are not extremists at all, such tolerant, peace-loving people!

• 1 month later...
Guest Nicole

Wow the Spanish translator of this video changed all the words. In Spanish it does not sound like that, much less hateful or my English is so terrible :D

• 10 months later...

- From June, 2017

William Malenfant: “Morality in the Last Days” (2 Tim. 3:13) video.

“Never before have so many people around the globe openly practiced and flaunted sexual immoralily and not just among themselves, but they’re seeing that it is brought into the homes by means of internet, television and other means.  Never before has man had the power to decimate entire populations by dropping just one bomb.”

He also mentions the pollution problem in the world.  All that he says is very true. 

When I listened to this man’s entire presentation, I could distinctly hear his words reflecting the spiritual condition within in the Watchtower, that of a spiritual sexual immorality being committed every day by those in charge, who flaunt it and bring into the home of JWs through their avenues of teachings – the internet, as well as the meetings.

What is a spiritual fornication or spiritual immorality?  God’s anointed ones must always speak in the purity of truth, never to defile or stain God’s word, or seduce others to do the same.  To remain a spiritual “virgin”, all of God’s decrees must be followed.  They are to be ‘holy and blameless’ to become part of Christ’s Bride.  Eph 5:27,26; 2 Cor 11:2; 1 Tim 4:1     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph+5%3A27%2C26%3B+2+Cor+11%3A2%3B+1+Tim+4%3A1&version=NIV

"These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.  NO LIE WAS FOUND IN THEIR MOUTHS; THEY ARE BLAMELESS”  Rev 14:4,5

Surely, if one were to glance at the history of the organization and the crooked paths it has taken in doctrines, we can easily see their determination to go beyond scripture.  With multiple end time dates, changing doctrine and complete immersion into Satan’s world through their earthly organization, they are NOT BLAMELESS, and LIES are found, without a doubt, in their mouths.  How they have worked hard just this summer to cover up THEIR 1975 LIE by putting the blame on the congregants, for acting with anticipation on a date found in the Wt. magazines.  Prov 5:1-6 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+5%3A1-6&version=NIV

“You may say to yourselves, ‘How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?”  If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.’ ‘But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.’” Deut 18:21,22,20

- A prophet who is a chronic liar, has fallen into Satan’s covenant of death. Isa 28:14,15; Zech 8:16,17; 10:2 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+28%3A14%2C15%3B+Zech+8%3A16%2C17%3B+10%3A2&version=NIV

-  A prophet who relies on the power of a spiritual “Gentile” army to do its bidding and not on God’s Holy Spirit through Christ and his anointed priesthood, has for its father, Satan the Devil.  John 8:44; Rev 8:10,11; 13:11-17; 9:1-4  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A44%3B+Rev+8%3A10%2C11%3B+13%3A11-17%3B+9%3A1-4&version=NIV

- A prophet who demands obedience to be given to this elder/Gentile Body by all, which includes all anointed ones, is the Harlot of Revelation.  No longer is this person one of Christ’s virgin members of his Bride.  Rev 9:10; 13:5-7,15; Matt 24:15; Jude 1:13; 1 John 2:19  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+9%3A10%3B+13%3A5-7%2C15%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+Jude+1%3A13%3B+1+John+2%3A19&version=NIV

- A prophet who would just as easily disfellowship his own brothers in Christ for upholding him as our Head and only salvation and NOT the organization the prophet has built upon; is the Wicked Slave who beats his brothers into submitting to his haughty, self-righteous plan.  Matt 24:48-51; 7:24-27; Rev 13:11  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+24%3A48-51%3B+7%3A24-27%3B+Rev+13%3A11&version=NIV

Video – “Never before has there been such widespread lack of love, of natural affection that results in the death of children…. Over  1 billion abortions have taken place since 1980. That’s really something.  That’s just about the population of China.  If you can imagine and that is something that is accepted, is commonplace.  AND YET SOME STILL INSIST THAT THINGS HAVEN’T CHANGED.  WHY IS IT, WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE THAT ATTITUDE?  WELL PART OF IT LIES IN WHAT THE SCRIPTURES TELL US.  2 Cor 4:3,4”

“And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.” (2 Cor 4:3,4)

Now, look at 2 Cor 4:2, the verse before what he shared  – “Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use DECEPTION, nor do we DISTORT the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth PLAINLY we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God.”

Malenfant’s presentation is Satan’s ridicule against God’s chosen ones.  He has used deception, distortion of the scriptures and lies to trap the anointed ones (kings, Rev 5:10;17:18) and companions, to bring his destructive army against them.  Those in the organization today have little accurate knowledge of its past history.  The Watchtower carefully refines their past, showing only what they believe is saleable.  I have a bottle of lotion made by a company that has been in existence since 1868.  I would like to believe the honesty of this product and its ingredients, that it hasn’t changed in quality, although I do know that its ingredients have improved since 1868.  It is what I expect in a lotion.    Evidence with the Watchtower’s mountain of discarded books since its inception, the admittance by its leaders as being uninspired show not only drastic change, but a downward spiral in quality.  This, from an organization that says God and Christ are guiding its people. Eccl 12:11-14; Gal 6:7  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eccl+12%3A11-14%3B+Gal+6%3A7+&version=NIV

If something is aborted, it is stopped before it begins or is completed.  Malenfant more than just touched on abortion of children; rather, he clearly pointed out this horrendous worldly situation.   What about God’s spiritual children under the promise New Covenant?  This promise “woman” covenant of life is attacked by Satan during Armageddon; his will is to ‘abort’ the prospective spiritual life of each of the “firstfruits”/anointed that they receive only when sealed.  Gal 4:24,26; Rev 12:1,2 He uses those who have shirked off the prospect of life through Christ and have entered the covenant of death. Hos 6:7 The more successful he is to seduce with his lies, by containing the anointed and companions in a perceived “spiritual paradise”, the longer it is for the fulfillment of the New Covenant. The longer it is before Satan is destroyed.  Gen 3:15,16   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gal.4%3A24%2C26%3B+Rev.12%3A1%2C2%3B+Hos+6%3A7%3B+Gen+3%3A15%2C16&version=NIV

Unless each person within the organization appeals to Revelation’s call to ‘come out’, their prospects of everlasting life is aborted. Rev 18:4-8  Over the span of the Watchtower’s history, what is it’s outlandish success rate of committing a spiritual abortion on Abraham’s seed?  The “remaining ones of her seed” are who Satan now intensely focuses all of his deceptive powers; accomplishing this, not as we clearly see by signs in the world, but as an angel of light.  Rev 12:17; 2 Thess 2:1-4,8-12; 2 Cor 11:13-15; Phil 3:18,19  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+12%3A17%3B+2+Thess+2%3A1-4%2C8-12%3B+2+Cor+11%3A13-15%3B+Phil+3%3A18%2C19++&version=NIV

When speaking of people not recognizing the signs of the end times, Malenfant says,

“…they would not accept what the bible has to say and what’s most interesting about that is that the people who ignore and deny the sign that we’re living in the time of the end ARE PART OF THE SIGN THEMSELVES, what they do and with what they think.”

Yes, the organization and all who are in it are part of the sign, yet the large majority will deny it and continually point outside the Watchtower for fulfillment.  Rev 1:1; Luke 21:8,9

From “A GREAT DECEPTION” -  “Satan realizes that the only way to prevent the remnant from grasping hold of the life-saving warnings, is to stage  a counterfeit earlier fulfillment within the physical realm, over which he has power and authority (Rev.12:15,913:9,10,11,14Matt.24:4,5,23,482Thess.2:2) ...both religious and secular. He has the power to do so (1John5:19Matt.4:8-9). Satan hopes that the remnant who are searching for the truthful interpretations of unfolding end-time events,
will be detoured, by Satan's own premature counterfeit "fulfillment"

(2Cor.11:3,20Rev.2:20Col.2:8Luke21:24Rev.13:10Dan.8:122Thess.2:2,3,11Matt.7:1524:4,8,11,13,24Rev.13:11). Satan can not change nor fulfill the true spiritual signs Jesus gave. But he can fabricate a decoy within his own physical, visible realm, which is under his power (Rev.2:9Eph.6:12John12:31).  (Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness)

The speaker quotes the Watchtower – “The more familiar a situation is, the less people are inclined to pay attention to it.”

He says, “Gradual decay of morality is dangerous.  It makes me think of an illustration of how to boil a frog.  If you heat up a pot and you have the water boiling and you drop a frog into it, what’s going to happen?  He is out there, he’s not going to stay.  That frog is not stupid, he hits the water, it’s terribly hot and out he jumps.  But if you fill the pot with cool water and drop the frog in, then gradually, little by little, you heat it up until it gets to the boiling point.  He’s cooked.”

Gradually, the GB has replaced worshiping God whole-souled with ‘worshiping’ the organization, consistently praising it, giving thanks, loyalty and devotion to this idol; and over Watchtower’s history, the elder body has gained complete control over God’s anointed priesthood.  Isa 46:5; Dan 7:25; Rev 20:9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+46%3A5%3B+Dan+7%3A25%3B+Rev+20%3A9&version=NIV

I find it interesting that the speaker used a frog for an example of this gradualism. This tactic of Satan is called “froglike” expressions in Rev. 16:13. Gradually, over time, what may ring of some truth, converts into an accomplished lie – (egg, a tadpole, to a frog) – and Satan’s goal is finally reached.  Matt 4:1,6; Gen 3:1; 2 Thess 2:9-12;Rev 12:15,17; 2 Cor 11:3,4  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+46%3A5%3B+Matt+4%3A1%2C6%3B+Gen+3%3A1%3B+2+Thess+2%3A9-12%3BRev+12%3A15%2C17%3B+2+Cor+11%3A3%2C4&version=NIV

“Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast (organization) and out of the mouth of the false prophet (GB/Harlot/false prophet). 

They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings (anointed ones) of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.”

“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

“Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.”  Rev 16:12-16

Wt 04/5/1 – “What rich blessing do Jehovah’s Witnesses enjoy?  JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES DWELL in a spiritual paradise.”

Wt 13/10/15 - “Jehovah’s organization provides the best education in the peaceful environment of the congregation.” 

“ While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.”  1 Thess 5:3

“Trees” signify God’s anointed messengers whom he has sent over the many decades.  Mal 2:7  Jesus has given us ample warning of what these trees may ‘teach’, and to stay away from those who produce bad “fruit”.   Matt 7:15-20  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mal+2%3A7%3B+1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+Matt+7%3A15-20&version=NIV

“The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.  “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”  When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.  Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.”

JWs, the GB leaders (“trees”) of the organization have you thoroughly convinced that you know the good as well as evil - the“deep secrets of Satan” (Rev 2:24); although evil resides where lies are found, where love for one’s brother is conditional on accepting changing doctrine and where God’s anointed priesthood are crushed under the hand of a false priesthood, the elder body.  Everyone’s eyes will be opened in shame to this deception on the day Christ returns in glory, unless we heed his words:

“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!  So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.  You say, ‘I am rich; I HAVE ACQUIRED WEALTH AND DO NOT NEED A THING.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.  I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.”  Rev 3:15-18

Jer 6:13-15; Luke 6:45; Gen 2:17; 2 Cor 11:3; 1 Cor 15:34; Rev 6:16 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jer+6%3A13-15%3B+Luke+6%3A45%3B+Gen+2%3A17%3B+2+Cor+11%3A3%3B+1+Cor+15%3A34%3B+Rev+6%3A16&version=NIV

I echo Malenfant’s closing words and scriptures, but will direct them to the Watchtower Harlot who has seduced God’s people into committing spiritual immorality. 

Psalms 10:4; 12:8; 92:7   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms+10%3A4%3B+12%3A8%3B+92%3A7+&version=NIV

“And to that we say, Amen.  So be it. “

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.