The World News Media

The Good News of God's Kingdom...

BroRando

The Good News of God's Kingdom...
angry.jpg

Preaching the Good News of God's Kingdom in Satan's World often brings a hostile and violent reaction from the unfaithful and lawless one. If this is how they react when the Good News of God's Kingdom is declared, how do you think they will react to the final message of divine destruction is delivered? Soon, those who reject the Good News will have no recourse.

As the Last Days come to their End you can apply the following scripture, "Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness." (Rev 22:11) With this timed revelation, the good news will no longer be offered but rather 'a turning away from ungodly mankind'. (2 Timothy 3:5) Therefore, those who have been abandoned will be dying the second death in the same manner as Adam and Eve.

The Fulfillment of Prophecies are 'a timed event' and so there is no need for me to persuade or convince the reader if they have not yet gained 'Spiritual Insight' at this late stage of Satan's System of things. The scriptures are clear about the time of the end. "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10)

Read more...

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another prophecy/chronology/dateology from JW members? I guess you have some date in mind when that "final" message will be delivered to people.

I think it's a few years away yet. God or Jesus Christ has to either cleanse the JW Org or form a new 'Association of Brothers'.    To cleanse the JW Org the CSA  problem would need completely re

I guess a good way to know is by being able to count how many outside people show up at the ZOOM meetings. I have noticed more “regulars” are showing up with sharper webcams, and green screens, o

I think it's a few years away yet. God or Jesus Christ has to either cleanse the JW Org or form a new 'Association of Brothers'.   

To cleanse the JW Org the CSA  problem would need completely removing, and it's not enough just to do that, but it has to 'be seen to be done'.  The public would have to KNOW that the JW Org had God's approval. '10 men clinging to the skirt of a JEW' The GB would have to hand over that Pedophile Database which they are pretending doesn't exist. Then ALL the pedophiles in the Org would have to face their crimes, probably in court rooms. 

Yes it would take God's Holy Spirit to cleanse the JW Org or to form a new Association of Brother, but it has to be done to give people a chance of 'coming to know God properly' before the Judgement. 

JWs cannot grasp that people know about the CSA / Pedophile problem in the JW Org, and it is a BIG STUMBLING BLOCK  to people. So, the GB and their 'helpers' are blood guilty because they have created this stumbling block.

Luke 17 : 1, Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I guess you have some date in mind when that "final" message will be delivered to people.

I guess a good way to know is by being able to count how many outside people show up at the ZOOM meetings.

I have noticed more “regulars” are showing up with sharper webcams, and green screens, or virtual backgrounds.

I do wish they would adjust the camera angles so as not to emphasize neck waddles and nose hair. 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

God or Jesus Christ has to either cleanse the JW Org or form a new 'Association of Brothers'.   

Who can bring out clean from unclean? No one!  Job 14:4

What experience does God have with an organized form of religion? For centuries, the Israeli congregation struggled in conditions that eventually ended with two destructions of the Temple, prophesied by God, and perhaps, to put it this way, caused by God. Further, The First Christian Assembly was diluted into various denominations of Christianity. Also, the current WTJWorg organization, which is claimed to be the only true successor to the First Christian Assembly, is grappling with doctrinal and instructional-organizational lies and errors.
I would say this way: God does not fix what is wrong, but always seeks a new solution to every new problem.

3 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Who can bring out clean from unclean? No one!  Job 14:4

This verse is also useful to show how funny, how ridiculous it sounds when JW literature talks about “cleansing within an organization” in some specific time periods that were a turning point for the WTJWorg Administration.

21 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This verse is also useful to show how funny, how ridiculous it sounds when JW literature talks about “cleansing within an organization” in some specific time periods that were a turning point for the WTJWorg Administration.

Yes, even those leaving the organization submit to the Father and Jesus for a good “cleaning” through repentance, for our time of listening to lies and falling into idolatry - that an organization built by men could lead anyone to salvation. (Acts 4:12)   When we leave, we begin to perceive the distinction between what is true and what is not, and what it means to practice righteous worship to the Father.  (Heb 10:22)

I have heard a small bit of D. Splane’s talk on JW forums and otherwise, and how they effect JWs.   I’m curious how JWs here would respond to that, since he said JWs who participate, “are not good for one another”.  In other words, JWs cannot think for themselves, help each other spiritually,  but must listen to these men who stumble over their own doctrine. 

He said apostasy is “rot from within” – spiritual poison. (Matt 7:15-20; Luke 6:45)   He continued to say, it is hard to recognize apostasy and to avoid it. He mentioned “teachers” could destroy our faith, which I found his use of “teachers” interesting. There are anointed teachers outside of the organization who are threatening the position of the GB and exposing their poison.   We can definitely point the finger right back at the “teachers” on the GB, as the apostates instead.  

Another point he made was that “not many get deliberately involved with apostates, and that they ‘had no idea that apostates were behind it.’  It’s tricky, because the apostates don’t advertise you are now on an apostate web page

1 Tim 4:1 - "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons."

We have access to one extensive, widely known web page where the teachings are not consistent, but take twists and turns – tight switchbacks on their path of “new light”, that still lead one down a rabbit hole of darkness.  Only through deception can one still "love" such teachings over the truth in Jesus Christ.  2 Thess 2:9-12

I have yet to listen to his entire talk.  If only JWs would realize that they are breathing and drinking in, the doctrines of apostates. 

Rev 8:10,11

Apostasy

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Another point he made was that “not many get deliberately involved with apostates, and that they ‘had no idea that apostates were behind it.’  It’s tricky, because the apostates don’t advertise you are now on an apostate web page

On contrary, JW publications claims how all other religious web pages outside of WTJWorg and many other secular pages that not supports WTJWorg teachings are apostates and/or enemies of ..., but in same time producing and multiplying own apostasy on various issues. 

Example of apostasy is visible in this: 

On 7/18/2021 at 11:03 AM, BroRando said:

As the Last Days come to their End

In WTJWorg preaching, several Endings of Last Days have been coming during these 140 years. Such teachings are in fact apostasy for several reasons. One of striking piece of evidence is that their announcements were never fulfilled. 

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

On contrary, JW publications claims how all other religious web pages outside of WTJWorg and many other secular pages that not supports WTJWorg teachings are apostates and/or enemies of ..., but in same time producing and multiplying own apostasy on various issues. 

Example of apostasy is visible in this: 

In WTJWorg preaching, several Endings of Last Days have been coming during these 140 years. Such teachings are in fact apostasy for several reasons. One of striking piece of evidence is that their announcements were never fulfilled. 

It's a good read.  Claiming an announcement was never fulfilled BEFORE it's due time is rather cowardly.   

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.  For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,  betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,  having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

On 7/18/2021 at 5:03 AM, BroRando said:

As the Last Days come to their End you can apply the following scripture, "Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness." (Rev 22:11) With this timed revelation, the good news will no longer be offered but rather 'a turning away from ungodly mankind'. (2 Timothy 3:5) Therefore, those who have been abandoned will be dying the second death in the same manner as Adam and Eve.

The question about this prophecy is when. Will it be revealed in the future, or are we living it today? In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

International Bible Students Association:

Russell and the IBSA were NO part of the JW world.  It was Rutherford that 'stole' part of the association from the IBSA and, against the previous wishes of Russell, changed the whole way of running that Association, turning it into an Organsation.  Why JWs quote Russell, who was nothing to do with them, I do not know. 

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

Claiming an announcement was never fulfilled BEFORE it's due time is rather cowardly

Yes the Leaders / GB / Watchtower / JW Org has indeed been cowardly over the last 100 + years. 

Pretending that Armageddon was coming in 1941, early 70's, before the end of the century (2000). And pretending that a person must be a baptised JW to be saved. 

It's called fear mongering and yes it's very cowardly. 

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Good point.

So why did D. Splane decide to pursue JW forums and the topic of apostasy? 

Well, this letter must have struck a harsh chord with the GB.  Pearl Doxsey has been exposing the leadership for many years, and I joined her around 2013-14.  But Rachel’s letter reaching elders at kingdom halls, branch offices and headquarters world-wide, most likely was the icing on the cake.

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/88999-defining-apostasy/

They can’t hide their sins anymore.  They can only plead with JWs to stay away from sites such as this one. 

I will echo his words but direct them toward JWs who reside with false prophets  – “We are not so strong, so spiritual, so intelligent, that we cannot be affected by the poison of apostate ideas.”

3 hours ago, BroRando said:

t's a good read.  Claiming an announcement was never fulfilled BEFORE it's due time is rather cowardly.   

How is it cowardly?   Are you a prophet?  Can you verify this, if you are?  Have you had a vision?  Num 12:6

Or, are you conjuring up a date just as your “fathers” have, out of the personal motives of your heart? 

"How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?"  Jer 23:26

Since you uphold false prophets, we can easily assume that you are one also. (Matt 7:28) According to the word of God, there is no need to listen to your prediction.  (Jer 23:16)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.