The World News Media

The truth about Armageddon...

BroRando

16 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

This is all well and fine for the Org. The problem here, you are dealing with people that are opposed to the Org, and it's teachings. So, to them, they feel we are promoting man-made schemes.

People have good reasons for being in disagreement with the Watchtower / GB / JW Org. 

1. The Child Sexual Abuse / Pedophilia problem within the org earthwide.

2. The crying wolf of the Watchtower / JW org concerning Armageddon.  1941, the 1960's - 75, before the end of the century/ year 2000, et al. Putting a date on it, when Yeshua said 'no one would know'.

3. The restrictions placed on the Anointed by the GB.. The GB exalting themselves from 2013, calling themselves the F&DS, but saying that the rest of the Anointed were not.  Then the GB telling others of the Anointed not to meet together for prayer or Bible study, and saying that the Anointed would be working against the Holy Spirit if they did meet together.

4. Misusing the Two Witness rule. 

5. Shunning and disfellowshipping unfairly, without showing mercy.

6. Continualy changing teachings / doctrines, pretending it is 'new light'.

So, in fact, the GB and the Org does promote man made schemes. 

If you could prove your points purely by scripture, and by comparing those scriptures in different translations, then you would be working with God through Christ. For it is the Word of God that is sharper than a two edged sword 

Hebrews 4:12 

Berean Literal Bible
For the word of God is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating even as far as the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrows, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 

And if you could be balanced and see things from the viewpoint of those you may call apostates, then maybe your heart could become warm and you may begin to understand. 

• Views 10.1k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And if you could be balanced and see things from the viewpoint of those you may call apostates, then maybe your heart could become warm and you may begin to understand. 

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand?

@Patiently waiting for Truth 

• accusses several posters of having the same multi-aliases
  • claims to have left the organzition when she was actually disfellowshiped for threatening the Governing Body
  • refuses to name the Children Home Center where she claims she was a victim
  • refuses to name the person or persons that engaged in Pedophilia with her

Aren't Children Home Centers funded by government agencies and various churches of Babylon the Great?  

JW.org and the Governing Body condems such horrendous acts of violence.  Many people whom we come into contact with have been victims looking for solace, comfort, and hope for a better life.  If you are a victim or contemplating hurting yourself or suicide. Please seek professional help.

Seeking answers to why this happening can provide you with a much better outlook...

Brother Rando is in a worldwide effort to reach those who are suffering from depression and the anxieties of life. Share this Blog Post on your social media and save a life. https://www.brorando.com/post/don-t-give-up-you-have-a-reason-to-keep-on-living

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

1 (800) 273-8255

Have you come to know Jesus Christ? https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleTeachings/pub-jwbcov_201505_11_VIDEO

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

I have preached this many times when I have reached this teaching  stage of  discussion regarding Jehovahs purpose and justice.... because it shows the LOGIC of Jehovah (every aspect of his actions have been well planned. ........Having the foresight to plan to test all "perfect" humans like he did Adam. 

What good did physical perfection do for Adam and Eve?  This is an absolute lie.

You are saying that all the faithful patriarchs and those who put unwavering faith in the holy city to come, will be submitted to the test that your organization has devised…BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT PHYSICALLY PERFECT. (Heb chapter 11) 

Your organization suffers from OCD, Arauna – all aspects of it visibly seen by the world - the exterior display of the organization - including its people who must dress a certain way, must appear PERFECT!  While inside, it is full of dead man’s bones.

No.  God already knows who are faithful; whose hearts would accept truth. God already knows the potential of goodness in every person who ever lived on the earth. He created mankind, did you forget? Your impotent god bases its judgment on what is seen on the outside, not what lies in the hearts of men. 

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean."  Matt 23:27

“For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.”  2 Chron 16:9

Do you really question God's ability to judge each man while they walked this earth?  Did God not judge Babylon once and for all?  Who do you think will judge “Babylon” today, where false prophets have allowed God’s Temple in the anointed ones to be trampled? 

“Listen to the fugitives and the refugees from Babylon declaring in Zion how the Lord our God has taken vengeance, vengeance for His temple”.  Jer 50:28

Rev 11:1,2 -  “I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, ‘Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshippers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.”

This is exactly what Gog and Magog accomplish in Rev 20:7-9.  Surrounding the saints, is trampling the Temple of God, the "holy city". 

Dan 7:7; 8:10-12; Mark 13:5,6,14,15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 9:1-4; Rev 13:1,2,5-7,11,12   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Dan+7%3A7%3B+8%3A10-12%3B+Mark+13%3A5%2C6%2C14%2C15%3B+2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%3B+Rev+9%3A1-4%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C2%2C5-7%2C11%2C12&version=NKJV

Undoubtedly, God’s temple in the anointed ones, has been TRAMPLED in the organization via false prophets, the elder body who replaced them as priests, and the people inside who accept the wicked dual power ruling over them. (Dan 2:40-45) I suggest all JWs read Jeremiah 50 and 51, and Rev. 18:4-8; 14:6-12

Once this divisive battle of truth against lies is finished, never again will Satan be allowed to “sift as wheat”, God’s people. (Luke 22:31) The harvest will be completed and Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire, with all not written in the book of life.  Rev 20:11-15

”All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.”  Rev 13:8

Rev 20:14,15 - Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

What beast is being worshipped?  The fourth beast that tramples down God’s temple sanctuary, (Rev 13:5-7) made of “living stones” in the anointed!  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) It is your organization of Gog and Magog.

Every JW knows where the anointed are.  I suggest all here, leave the Watchtower behind, before it is too late.  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

You are saying that all the faithful patriarchs

revelation 20:  "  He seized the dragon, the original serpent,c who is the Devil and Satan,e and bound him for 1,000 years.  And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while."

Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison,  and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea.  And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them."

For incase you have never read this - the above comes from Revelation 20.  Since it is clear that it is referring to the four corners of the earth!    it seems you rather pretend to ignore this scripture! ..... and proceed to make up your own stuff!

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

I see your point too! But we cannot be covering  all "possible scholarly arguments" when talking to people about Jehovahs' purposes.  Jesus is a good example to us. He knew the pharisees were argumentative and likely to divert attention from his message when they put themselves amongst the people. 

This was done in a point in time, when people held their beliefs entirely. They knew the Roman pagan worship was wrong. In today's world, it's not the same. We are dealing with people that hold their version of Christianity is right and the Org's is wrong. In a bible forum, as well as door to door, it's required to meet such challenge, as it has become part of man's philosophy now.

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

No, you are taking a little offense at an impersonal discussion. 

Being overhanded is a bit much, as you call an impersonal discussion. Bible discussion imply just that, a discussion of the bible. There should be no personal interaction with someone's personality or character. I see, you just made a point clear with another commentator that is opposed to the Org.

If they shouldn't be able to excuse themselves, why should we?

Just now, Chioke Lin said:

In a bible forum, as well as door to door, it's required to meet such challenge, as it has become part of man's philosophy now

Jesus - set the example for us to obtain the best results.  I have read extensively throughout my life (next year I will be 50 years baptized) .... I learnt the truth while I was at university.....  Many of us can challenge people we meet with worldly knowledge....... but this is not the way Jesus taught us to teach. Paul tells us we must not try to convince people with worldly knowledge but with the Truth and the Spirit of Jehovah.

Of course there is a time for everything!  So, at times use good logic and  with a little help of our secular knowledge to convince people...... but the Sacred Secret is our most valuable possession to share.

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

People have good reasons for being in disagreement with the Watchtower / GB / JW Org. 

Commentator. The only thing your list can prove is imperfection that existed in Jesus time. If you look at your list, you will find, plenty of bible proof that many things in your list are actually taken from the bible. While your passion is to condemn a certain Org, you are actually condemning the words of God.

Now, some in your list, are schemes, as you put it, are made by men to discredit the Org. That's not the Org's fault, that is a misleading interpretation from the opposition. 

However, Those are personal views that a bible discussion can do without. 

17 minutes ago, Chioke Lin said:

you just made a point clear with another commentator that is opposed to the Org

I think I have been on this forum since 2016..... (I have not checked it).   In that time I  have come to know the remarks of  of some of the extremely nasty apostates on here.  I usually ignore them. It is rare that I answer them unless they get into their usual MO. I then point out to them that they are acting in character. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

What good did physical perfection do for Adam and Eve?  This is an absolute lie.

Are you faulting God for giving man a choice? Is God then a lie?

This has no bearing to the topic above, sorry to say. Personal attacks on each other, is an unwavering example of that choice man made so long ago. Deuteronomy 30:15-20

How can we use the Adam and Eve affect to actively tie in the 1000-year reign? II Peter 3:8

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.