The World News Media

BroRando

The Time Left Is Reduced!

time watch GIF

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) The Bible does point to conditions and a timetable to expect when such prophecies will be fulfilled. Therefore, a certain amount of time would be needed to pass in order for the end to be brought forth. Notice the following verses as it pertains to time.

"He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him. We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah. His going out is as certain as the dawn; He will come to us like a pouring rain, Like a spring rain that saturates the earth." (Hosea 6:2-3) We see the timetable is two days. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8)

This Bible Principle is the Key to gain the understanding of where we are according to the time of the end. "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10)

One can reason on the timing of the end by applying the Bible Principle found at (2 Peter 3:8) to other scriptures. For instance, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3) When did this sealing event begin? On Pentecost 33 CE with the outpouring of Holy Spirit. We can expect this sealing process to be completed by the second day of 2033 CE. This would suggest that the preaching work and the partaking of the emblems would soon come to their end since the sealing is 'a timed event'. This sets us up for the third day to begin, does it not?

Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” As shown at Joh 2:21, Jesus was using figurative speech; he was comparing his anticipated death and resurrection to the demolition and reconstruction of the temple. Although Jesus said: “I will raise it up,” the Scriptures clearly show that it was God who resurrected him. (Ac 10:40; Ro 8:11; Heb 13:20) So what body was Jesus speaking about? "But he was talking about the temple of his body." (John 2:21)

The temple of his body is the 'Body of Christ' which is a composite body that is made up of 144,000 body members who rule as kings and priests. "Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years." (Rev 20:6)

• "Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member." (1 Cor 12:27)
  • "Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

Read more...

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations. Have a great day and many more. You are still young and hopefully have many years left to live. Rambo's problem is 1. he wants attention and 2. he loves to guess at dates. 

I don't know if he is a fake.  Most likely he was exuberant to hear A. Morris' talk about despicable apostates, and gladly watch  the burning match get snuffed out.   It's not too late for you

It is almost palpable at this point. 

This could be said about anything.....

And considering that time slows / stops in and on the event horizon of known black holes....

it isn't universally true.

Maybe the time left is "circular" and you just don't know it yet.

Time is like slices of a loaf of bread... depending on the angle and the observers perspective.

Time is relative.

All the people who I remember using this phrase back in 1981 are now dead.

I remember one sister watching Reagan in front of the UN and she practically declared the END HAD ARRIVED.....

And here I am in 2021.... while she is sleeping in the grave.

22 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

This could be said about anything.....

And considering that time slows / stops in and on the event horizon of known black holes....

it isn't universally true.

Maybe the time left is "circular" and you just don't know it yet.

Time is like slices of a loaf of bread... depending on the angle and the observers perspective.

Time is relative.

All the people who I remember using this phrase back in 1981 are now dead.

I remember one sister watching Reagan in front of the UN and she practically declared the END HAD ARRIVED.....

And here I am in 2021.... while she is sleeping in the grave.

But what about the many who didn’t say those things….I’m still here and I never said that…..and have NEVER heard any of my brothers and sisters from my region say that…of that time period……and that’s sister even tho she had wrong expectations..is just as you said….she’s just sleeping….she will be back….none of us have all this right…and many of us have had to eat humble pie….

On 8/8/2021 at 3:50 PM, BroRando said:

For instance, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.

Please notice:

“They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.”  Rev 9:4

This scripture is speaking of the anointed as well, under attack by a great locust-scorpion army. (Rev 9:5,6) Yet, your leaders have taken it out of context by saying the anointed are this locust army. Who would they be persecuting?  In Rev 13:5-7, it is the Beast that persecutes the saints.  The Beast is an "organized" army that "stands in the holy place" - an abomination against the Temple of God, and that temple as you know, are the anointed ones.  (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 9:3,7-11; 11:1,2; Rev 13:18)

When the final faithful anointed remnant are sealed, “harm” comes to the “earth, sea, trees”. This is concerning the great tribulation to come upon God’s “saints” and those with them.  (Rev 24:9-13,22-25)

Look to the one who deceives you, about the identity of the locust-scorpions.  You will then find where the "man of lawlessness" resides.  

Joel 1:

A nation has invaded my land,  (1 Cor 3:9; Eph 2:20-22)
    a mighty army without number;
it has the teeth of a lion, (Dan 7:7; Rev 13:2)
    the fangs of a lioness.
7 It has laid waste my vines
    and ruined my fig trees.
It has stripped off their bark
    and thrown it away,
    leaving their branches white.

Put on sackcloth, you priests, and mourn;
    wail, you who minister before the altar.
Come, spend the night in sackcloth,
    you who minister before my God;
for the grain offerings and drink offerings
    are withheld from the house of your God.  (Dan 8:11,12; Rev 13:15-17,)

Who are the Locusts?

• 2 weeks later...

My remaining life time is shortened, too. Compared to the length of time I had 20, 30 or 40 years ago. I am 60 years old today. It is logical that, given the average life expectancy of a man, my time is reduced. So, it would be pointless to expect another 60 years of life. I can count on another 20,30 years of life, more or less. That would be the average life expectancy of today’s people in certain parts of the world.
Has the time of the whole human race been shortened, reduced in the same way? There is no calculation, nor is there any experience to confirm this. Disasters exist, wars exist and they can shorten the lives of people and animals and plants. But even the Bible nowhere says that there is a deadline that determines how long the planet Earth will exist and the living world on it.
So what kind of time reduction is about?

On 8/9/2021 at 12:50 AM, BroRando said:

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."

People are constantly being born, so preaching should go on and on, constantly.

For instance, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.

We can expect this sealing process to be completed by the second day of 2033 CE.

The earth, the sea, the trees and the whole natural world have been under attack for some 150-200 years. Someone is hurting them. Who? Humanity. With its way of life of consumer society, industry, destruction of nature for profit.

Your version suggests how, harm the earth or the sea or the trees, will began in 2033? Would that mean that so-called “climate change” hasn’t actually started and that people are worried for no reason?

There is something wrong with your interpretation of the Bible. :) 

14 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I am 60 years old today

Congratulations. Have a great day and many more. You are still young and hopefully have many years left to live.

Rambo's problem is 1. he wants attention and 2. he loves to guess at dates. 

I would suggest both are anti-Christian. Reminds me of the GB. :) 

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

My remaining life time is shortened, too. Compared to the length of time I had 20, 30 or 40 years ago. I am 60 years old today. It is logical that, given the average life expectancy of a man, my time is reduced. So, it would be pointless to expect another 60 years of life. I can count on another 20,30 years of life, more or less. That would be the average life expectancy of today’s people in certain parts of the world.
Has the time of the whole human race been shortened, reduced in the same way? There is no calculation, nor is there any experience to confirm this. Disasters exist, wars exist and they can shorten the lives of people and animals and plants. But even the Bible nowhere says that there is a deadline that determines how long the planet Earth will exist and the living world on it.
So what kind of time reduction is about?

People are constantly being born, so preaching should go on and on, constantly.

The earth, the sea, the trees and the whole natural world have been under attack for some 150-200 years. Someone is hurting them. Who? Humanity. With its way of life of consumer society, industry, destruction of nature for profit.

Your version suggests how, harm the earth or the sea or the trees, will began in 2033? Would that mean that so-called “climate change” hasn’t actually started and that people are worried for no reason?

There is something wrong with your interpretation of the Bible. :) 

Many today are slowly returning to dust in the same manner as Adam and Eve.  Hope this helps. Just accept it and try to live a quiet and peaceful life. There's no turning back. However, by looking at your responses to Jehovah's Word, I SEE that you are weeping and gnashing your teeth as you seemingly  being tormented.  lol....  

Inherited death doesn't bring everlasting harm... the second death does!  The time you have left...(barring an unseen occurrence) is all that you have... you have passed the point of no return awhile back... 

Drink... Eat... for tomorrow... etc. etc. etc.

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

Many today are slowly returning to dust in the same manner as Adam and Eve.  Hope this helps. Just accept it and try to live a quiet and peaceful life. There's no turning back. However, by looking at your responses to Jehovah's Word, I SEE that you are weeping and gnashing your teeth as you seemingly  being tormented.  lol....  

Inherited death doesn't bring everlasting harm... the second death does!  The time you have left...(barring an unseen occurrence) is all that you have... you have passed the point of no return awhile back... 

Drink... Eat... for tomorrow... etc. etc. etc.

@admin @The Librarian  @JW Insider  This is a threat. it is most distasteful and unnecessary. When he says it to me I just laugh it off, but to others it could cause depression or worse. 

It also proves that Rambo here is a fake.  If he were a true JW he would not even suggest these things. 

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

t also proves that Rambo here is a fake.  If he were a true JW he would not even suggest these things. 

I don't know if he is a fake.  Most likely he was exuberant to hear A. Morris' talk about despicable apostates, and gladly watch  the burning match get snuffed out.  

7 hours ago, BroRando said:

There's no turning back.

It's not too late for you to repent of your false prophesy.  Really, I wish you could just see how foolish you are by setting another date, that could very likely bring about your ruin. (Luke 12:40; Matt 24:42-44; Acts 1:6,7; Jer 23:16)

15 hours ago, BroRando said:

However, by looking at your responses to Jehovah's Word, I SEE that you are weeping and gnashing your teeth as you seemingly  being tormented.  lol....  

Yes, lol. There is a kind of obsession in your mind because you often use terminology about "gnashing your teeth" and the like, in response to some other people’s comments, that is, as a reaction to those people.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.