The World News Media

Sovereignty

Jehovah has allowed the nations time to experiment with all different forms of government. 

The nations have not yet had the opportunity to have a world government without the interference of religious institutions present.

Very soon they will be given that opportunity.

The Bible says the UN will hold power "for a little while". Three and a half years is a little while compared to how long the other forms of government have been tried.

True worshippers will be "fed in the wilderness" for 3 1/2 years. That "wilderness" will be without the obvious structure of the organization that exists today, namely, the easily identifiable governing body and Bethel headquarters.

When the Israelites were in the wilderness for 40 years, they did not have a capital city of Jerusalem with a visible king and walls but Jehovah took care of them.

When the Israelites were exiled to Babylon for 70 years, they did not have a capital city of Jerusalem with a visible king and walls but Jehovah took care of them.

Jehovah will take care of you during the upcoming 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation. Jehovah has not left you just because He is allowing Bethel to be destroyed by the UN. Jehovah is allowing the nations to be the instrument of His wrath on those who are reproaching Jehovah's holy name.

Jehovah told the Israelites ahead of time they would be in the wilderness for 40 years. He told the Israelites ahead of time they would be in Babylon for 70 years. He is telling us we will be in the figurative "wilderness" for 3 1/2 years.

"But you are a God ready to forgive, compassionate and merciful, slow to anger and abundant in loyal love, and you did not abandon them.  Even when they made for themselves a metal statue of a calf and were saying, ‘This is your God who led you up out of Egypt,’ and they committed great acts of disrespect,  even then you, in your great mercy, did not abandon them in the wilderness. The pillar of cloud did not depart from over them by day to lead them in the way, nor the pillar of fire by night to light up for them the way they should go.  And you gave your good spirit to give them insight, and you did not hold back your manna from their mouth, and you gave them water when they were thirsty.  For 40 years you provided them with food in the wilderness. They lacked nothing. Their garments did not wear out, and their feet did not become swollen."

Do not be afraid. Jehovah did not abandon us. He is telling us ahead of time so that when it happens we will not be afraid. We must keep our integrity to Jehovah through the next 3 1/2 years. Only God's Kingdom government will be able to fix the world's problems. We must be patient.

Jesus told Peter: "“Simon, Simon, look! Satan has demanded to have all of you to sift you as wheat.  But I have made supplication for you that your faith may not give out; and you, once you have returned, strengthen your brothers.”"

And again Jesus told Peter: "Jesus said to Simon Peter: “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” He replied to him: “Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you.” He said to him: “Feed my lambs.”  Again he said to him a second time: “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He replied: “Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you.” He said to him: “Shepherd my little sheep.”  He said to him a third time: “Simon son of John, do you have affection for me?” Peter became grieved that he asked him the third time: “Do you have affection for me?” So he said to him: “Lord, you are aware of all things; you know that I have affection for you.” Jesus said to him: “Feed my little sheep."...he said to him: “Continue following me."

Brothers, most of the organization is unaware of what is about to come upon them. Those at headquarters have been warned, but the rest of most of the congregations earthwide are not aware. They will be in shock. Since you are aware of these things before they happen, Jesus is asking you to strengthen your brothers in that hour. It will be very difficult for them.

"Strengthen your brothers."

There is so much good ahead, but first we have to get through the next 3 1/2 years.

"Jehovah your God...to him you should cling."

"Be courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or struck with terror before them, for Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor abandon you...Jehovah is the one marching before you, and he will continue with you. He will neither desert you nor abandon you. Do not be afraid or be terrified.”

"May Jehovah bless you and safeguard you. 

May Jehovah make his face shine upon you, and may he favor you. 

May Jehovah lift up his face toward you and grant you peace.”’ 

"And they must place my name upon the people of Israel, that I may bless them.”"

You are Jehovah's witnesses. Praise Jehovah.

• Views 962
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Brothers, most of the organization is unaware of what is about to come upon them. Those at headquarters have been warned, but the rest of most of the congregations earthwide are not aware. They will be in shock.

If this is the kind of nonsense you have sent to the headquarters, no wonder they believe you need mental help. So, you have been warned, to seek that mental help before you have law enforcement knocking at your door.

2 Tim. 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

I suggest you heed to scripture and exercise self-control.

"They said to her: “You are out of your mind.” But she kept insisting that it was so."

This isn't the first time when someone told the truth that others said, "you are out of your mind."

"But when his relatives heard about it, they went out to seize him, for they were saying: “He has gone out of his mind.”"

"A division again resulted among the Jews because of these words.  Many of them were saying: “He has a demon and is out of his mind. Why do you listen to him?”"

"Now as Paul was saying these things in his defense, Festus said in a loud voice: “You are going out of your mind, Paul! Great learning is driving you out of your mind!”  But Paul said: “I am not going out of my mind, Your Excellency Festus, but I am speaking words of truth and of a sound mind."

I am of sound mind. It is with self-control and God's spirit that I speak truth to you, to encourage you regarding the hope we have that you may have peace of mind during the tribulation ahead.

"For if we were out of our mind, it was for God; if we are sound in mind, it is for you."

"For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but one of power and of love and of soundness of mind."

God has in mind a time of cleansing of His Name People.

"God is not a mere man who tells lies, 

Nor a son of man who changes his mind.  

When he says something, will he not do it? 

When he speaks, will he not carry it out?"

"Are you putting out of your mind the day of calamity 

And bringing in a reign of violence?"

Jehovah has allowed His Name People to be disciplined by the nations in the past. He will allow it again. But He will also collect together the little sheep after they have been dispersed. (Ezekiel 34)

"Now I know that you are able to do all things 

And that nothing you have in mind to do is impossible for you."

The appointed times of the nations will be fulfilled. Three and a half years.

"‘For I well know the thoughts that I am thinking toward you,’ declares Jehovah, ‘thoughts of peace, and not of calamity, to give you a future and a hope.  And you will call me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.’ “‘You will seek me and find me, for you will search for me with all your heart.  And I will let you find me,’ declares Jehovah.""

Praise Jehovah.

"Be doers of the word, and not hearers only..."

Here is what the Master said:

"Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming."

"And the word of Jehovah came to me, saying:  “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people, and say to them, “‘Suppose that I bring a sword upon a land, and all the people of that land take a man and make him their watchman,  and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the horn and warns the people.  If someone hears the sound of the horn but does not heed the warning and a sword comes and takes his life, his blood will be on his own head.  He heard the sound of the horn, but he did not heed the warning. His blood will be upon himself. If he had heeded the warning, his life would have been saved.  “‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and he does not blow the horn and the people receive no warning and a sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that person will die for his own error, but I will ask his blood back from the watchman."

The UN will destroy the Bethels. Jehovah's Word will come true. It will not be late.

If the men taking the lead were keeping on the watch, then they would warn the Bethelites and send them home. The men taking the lead are NOT keeping watch, so that day will take them by surprise, when they least expect it.

Nebuchadnezzar was saying "peace and security - is this not Babylon the Great which I myself have built for my glory!" And in that moment sudden destruction came upon him in the form of seven years of madness. Belshazzar was sitting in his palace drinking wine from the cups stolen from the temple of Jehovah, he was saying "peace and security" and praising gods of wood and stone. And in that moment sudden destruction came upon him in the form of the Medes and the Persians.

The men at Bethel have set up their own sovereignty independent of Jehovah's, and they put their false altar right in Jehovah's House. Jehovah is going to cleanse His Holy Name of the reproach they are heaping upon it. 

The tree dream in Nebuchadnezzar's day does not have any prophetic value for some kind of pyramidology-1914-teaching. But it does have value as a practical lesson in humility. Jehovah humbled Nebuchadnezzar for exalting himself. And Jehovah will also humble those taking the lead in the organization who have attempted to exalt themselves over Jehovah by putting their word ahead of Jehovah's Word.

The handwriting is on the wall for those weeds that are hiding in the wheat, those wolves in sheeps clothing, those antiChrists who are misusing their authority to fleece the flock and get worship for their manmade idols rather than for Jehovah. Whenever it is that those taking the lead in the organization are saying "peace and security - we are cleansed from all apostates and we have Jehovah's blessing and protection from the UN attack on false religion because we are in bed with the world rulers through our PID and HLC and legal departments" then sudden destruction will be instantly upon them as a snare.

Jehovah's Word will come true. If you know anyone at Bethel, please ask them to "leave behind even their outer garment" and get home.

"Keep on the watch!"

55 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

"Be doers of the word, and not hearers only..."

You are neither Audrey. Where does that leave your distorted mind? You're just embarrassing yourself now.

55 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The handwriting is on the wall for those weeds that are hiding in the wheat, those wolves in sheeps clothing, those antiChrists who are misusing their authority to fleece the flock and get worship for their manmade idols

Hopefully, you will be disfellowshipped soon rather than later. You are the weed with thorns the society doesn't need. You are the AntiChrist that is misusing this forum as an authority that true Christians should flee from. How, you got the idea that witnesses are worshiping idols, just proves you're sick minded. Stop hanging around dogs! 😏

I am embarrassed in the same way that Ezra was embarrassed; I am embarrassed because of my people, Jehovah's Witnesses...

"And I said: “O my God, I feel ashamed and embarrassed to raise my face to you, O my God, for our errors have multiplied over our heads and our guilt has mounted up to the heavens.  From the days of our forefathers until this day our guilt has been great; and because of our errors, we, our kings, and our priests have been given into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, to plunder, and to disgrace, as is the case today."

Just as Jehovah allowed His Name People to be disciplined for their badness, so He will allow His Name People today to be disciplined for all their wickedness that has brought great reproach on Jehovah's Holy Name.

How have they reproached His Holy Name? Let me count the ways...

...Worshipping the governing body and elder bodies by putting their word ahead of God's Word.

...Worshipping the legal and medical and investment and media agencies by means of putting their philosophies ahead of God's Word.

...Worshipping like Babylon does by building a commune and putting the place of worship as more important than the people and God.

...Worshipping like Babylon does by adhering to pagan practices for understanding prophecy rather than following the leading of the holy spirit.

...Worshipping like Babylon by sacrificing children on the altar to Baal, namely, by socially sacrificing the disfellowshipped ones who are Jehovah's children, and by physically sacrificing the abused ones in order to not bring reproach on the name of their own god "The Faithful And Discreet Slave idol" or "The Elder Body idol".

Jehovah is Not Pleased with Jehovah's Witnesses.

A faithful remnant will be saved, all those sighing and groaning over what is going on in the organization.

"I am Jehovah. 

That is my name; 

I give my glory to no one else, 

Nor my praise to graven images.  

See, the first things have come to pass; 

Now I am declaring new things.  

Before they spring up, I tell you about them.”

"Jehovah will go out like a mighty man. 

He will awaken his zeal like a warrior. 

He will shout, yes, he will let out a war cry; 

He will show himself mightier than his enemies.  

“I have kept quiet for a long time. 

I remained silent and restrained myself. 

Like a woman giving birth, I will groan, pant, and gasp all at once.  

I will devastate mountains and hills 

And dry up all their vegetation.  

I will turn rivers into islands 

And dry up reedy pools of water.  

I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know 

And cause them to tread on unfamiliar paths.  

I will turn the darkness before them into light 

And turn the rugged terrain into level land.  

This is what I will do for them, and I will not abandon them.”...

"They will be turned back and will be utterly put to shame, 

Those who trust in carved images, 

Those who say to metal statues: 

“You are our gods.”  

Listen, you who are deaf; 

Look and see, you who are blind.  

Who is blind except my servant, 

So deaf as the messenger I send?  

Who is so blind as the one rewarded, 

So blind as the servant of Jehovah?  

You see many things, but you do not keep watch. 

You open your ears, but you do not listen."

"Who among you will hear this? 

Who will pay attention and listen for the time to come? 

Who has given Jacob for pillage 

And Israel to the plunderers?  

Is it not Jehovah, the One against whom we sinned? 

In His ways they refused to walk, 

And His law they would not obey.  

So He kept pouring out on him wrath, 

His anger and the fury of war.  

It consumed everything around him, but he paid no attention. 

It blazed up against him, but he would not take it to heart."

Jehovah has Not Changed. He will allow the nations to discipline His Name People, Jehovah's Witnesses. The great tribulation will last 3 1/2 years. Jehovah will be with the faithful ones. Jehovah will reward His Loyal ones, those who Cling to Him and Respect His Universal Sovereignty, those who are truly Jehovah's witnesses.

"I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” 

“I am the One who declared and saved and made known 

When there was no foreign god among you.  

So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God."

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified. Praise Jehovah.

49 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am embarrassed in the same way that Ezra was embarrassed; I am embarrassed because of my people, Jehovah's Witnesses...

That would be an incorrect comparison. It also brings up that "witnesses" are NOT your people. They don't hang around wack jobs. Since the owner is willing to allow such obtuse posting, then, I will continue to be blunt about my assessment of this squirrel looking for a nut.

56 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

Jehovah is Not Pleased with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Crisis Hotline 988! Seek professional help before you commit a crime more than you already have. Words are dangerous, but personal actions are worse.

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Jehovah has Not Changed. He will allow the nations to discipline His Name People, Jehovah's Witnesses. The great tribulation will last 3 1/2 years. Jehovah will be with the faithful ones. 

The good thing you won't be one of them Audrey! 😂

In the synoptic report of Jesus' ministry the spirit is mentioned only twice: in the legion of the -sin against the Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29: Matt 12:31-32; Luke 12:10 but placed in a different context), and in the legion
of Matt 12:28 (Luke II :20 has 'finger' instead of pneuma), inserted in the Marean Beelzebul-controversy preceding the legion. The common clement in these texts is that Jesus drives out -demons through the spirit and to ascribe this to Beelzebul is an unforgivable sin. The spirit both authorizes and empowers Jesus to drive out the demons (cf. Luke 4:36). Their overthrow is proof of the presence of the kingdom of God and, implicitly, of the power of the spirit through Jesus.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.