The World News Media

The Last Days... When?

BroRando

Jesus Christ, the great prophet, stated in part of his answer to the conclusion of this system of things or the end of the age, “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36

Think about his reply for a moment, here, Jesus Christ makes the claim of not knowing that day or hour.  The firstborn of all creation did not know the day or hour of his second presence and he claimed the angels did not know either. Recall this scripture?  “It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven. Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer.” (1Peter 1:12

What you may find interesting is that date and hour was already embedded in the Bible through past prophecy in the Book of Daniel. The Temple would be destroyed in October of 607 BCE. The “seven times” was a calculation of the Jewish year of 360 days. Simple math 7 x 360 = 2520 days. Apply a day for a year. The seven times is actually a reference to the allotted time limit of the Gentiles. It is a ‘timed event’.

However, in the Book of Daniel, Bible Prophecy did point to a specific time period. Taking the time limit of 2,520 years and adding them to the time of destruction of the temple in Jerusalem 607 BCE, the timing lined up to the year 1914 CE.

• Views 6.5k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

And Jesus said to his disciples, recorded at,  Matthew 28 : 18 & 19

Berean Study Bible
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

The GB, Watchtower and JWs do not believe this and do not do as JESUS instructed. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Well - 1914 is the year that Jesus was crowned as king invisibly in heaven and is backed by prophecy and real-time events. 

“Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your [f]understanding (“hearts”) being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality[g] (“rule”) and [h]power (“authority”) and [i]might (“power”) and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.”  Eph 1:15-23

This happened in the first century.  It is utter blasphemy to say Jesus was not reigning in the first century.  1914 has Satanic roots, and is the downplaying of the glory, authority, power, might and dominion, of Jesus Christ.  (Gen 3:15; Dan 7:25; 2 Thess 2:1-3,9-12)

There is NO scripture that states Jesus didn't have this ruling authority until 1914. None.  It is the fabrication of men fallen away from the guidance of God's spirit -  leading to their foolishness, and stiff-necked arrogance that dwells their hearts. 

JWs treasure this lie - TREASURE IT, as if it is solid gold.  

22 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And Jesus said to his disciples, recorded at,  Matthew 28 : 18 & 19

Berean Study Bible
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

The GB, Watchtower and JWs do not believe this and do not do as JESUS instructed. 

Jesus was Given authority in 33 CE but he was enthorned and began ruling in the midst of his enemies in 1914...  this Heavenly War is felt by the inhabitants of the earth as a time of distress..  One can also say "birth pangs of a New World being brought forth.  Read the first scripture.  The Abyssment of Satan is coming...

The reason you reject that Jesus Christ is now the Ruler of God's Kingdom today is that you don't believe Satan and his hordes have been hurled out of heaven.  Your side is LOSING!

"And war broke out in heaven: {Jesus Christ and his angels} battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)  

9 minutes ago, Witness said:

“Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your [f]understanding (“hearts”) being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality[g] (“rule”) and [h]power (“authority”) and [i]might (“power”) and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.”  Eph 1:15-23

This happened in the first century.  It is utter blasphemy to say Jesus was not reigning in the first century.  1914 has Satanic roots, and is the downplaying of the glory, authority, power, might and dominion, of Jesus Christ.  (Gen 3:15; Dan 7:25; 2 Thess 2:1-3,9-12)

There is NO scripture that states Jesus didn't have this ruling authority until 1914. None.  It is the fabrication of men fallen away from the guidance of God's spirit -  leading to their foolishness, and stiff-necked arrogance that dwells their hearts. 

JWs treasure this lie - TREASURE IT, as if it is solid gold.  

When I see an impostor use the word 'saints' and makes tha claim Jesus is God in the errant scripture by Chrsitendom in John 1:1...  I know I am dealing with a false prophet, a fake, an imitation.

2 hours ago, BroRando said:

When I see an impostor use the word 'saints'

You must mean Eph 1:18, in the NKJV, which your leaders once said they liked that translation.  So, the problem must lie with you??  

"Saints" in this scripture:

ἅγιος hágios, hag'-ee-os; from ἅγος hágos (an awful thing) (compare G53, G2282); sacred (physically, pure, morally blameless or religious, ceremonially, consecrated):—(most) holy (one, thing), saint.

Many times it is translated simply as "holy", or as "holy people" - 

"To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are in Colosse:

Grace to you and peace from God our Father [a]and the Lord Jesus Christ."  Col 1:2

"To God’s holy people in Colossae, the faithful brothers and sisters in Christ: Grace and peace to you from God our Father."  NIV

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Many things are improving in these last days. Not everything is getting worse.

People have to clean up after their dogs, for instance. 

Young dogs have more problems, but life is tougher when you do not have opposable thumbs. When you can't turn a door knob ....... well ...... things get messy.

3 hours ago, BroRando said:

I know I am dealing with a false prophet, a fake, an imitation.

One other thing, I'm not a prophet, but I do help a prophet spread the message to God's holy people/
saints/anointed/ "Israel" and those with them. (Matt 10:23; Mark 13:27; Rev 11:1-3;18:4-8)  I suppose its a modern-day comparison to the relationship Jeremiah had with Baruch. (Jer 36:4)  Or, Elijah with Elisha.  (1 Kings 19:19)   

Matt 17:11; Mal 3:1-4; 4:5,6

Musing here in this spot for no reason other than it seems as good as any....

So....opposers generally don't say that they deny God outright, but this is ultimately confused and twisted.

If JW's don't have God's favor, they never say if anyone else does. By doing this they deny God, by saying he has no witnesses.

If they say "No, God does have witnesses, but it's just not JW's." you go back and press again, and get the same non-answer, which denies God again as having any witnesses.

Then they perhaps say "It's an individual thing." and You say "OK, show me the scriptures" Of course there aren't any saying that at least not in the way they are suggesting.

You try to help them out "Maybe you're saying that JW's are part of the dragnet?" They say "No!...I mean yes!...I mean No!"

You say "Is anyone part of the dragnet?"

They say "Yes."

Then you say "Ok. What part of the dragnet are you associated with? Where are you in the illustration of the dragnet?"

They don't have an answer.

If it's an individual decision as to where to be, then isn't it correct too that others may decide differently from them and choose to stay w/JWs? If so, then shouldn't their concern be for themselves and what they are doing to promote the kingdom?

11 minutes ago, xero said:

"No, God does have witnesses, but it's just not JW's."

God's true "witnesses" are seen through these scriptures:

Isa 43:10-12; 44:7-8; Zech 13:9; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Rom 9:25,26; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 5:9,10

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+43%3A10-12%3B+44%3A7-8%3B+Zech+13%3A9%3B+1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%2C10%3B+Rom+9%3A25%2C26%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+2+Cor+6%3A16%3B+Eph+2%3A20-22%3B+Rev+5%3A9%2C10&version=NIV

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.