The World News Media

The Last Days... When?

BroRando

2 hours ago, xero said:

Can you, without bloviating explain what it is you are doing and why? 

Do you consider the use of God's word, "bloviating"? I hope not.

Isa 48:20; Matt 24:15,16, 24,25; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 11:1-3; Mal 3:1-4;  Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,2,5-11,12,15-17; 18:4-8

• Views 6.5k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

On 9/22/2021 at 9:24 AM, BroRando said:

The reason you reject that Jesus Christ is now the Ruler of God's Kingdom today is that you don't believe Satan and his hordes have been hurled out of heaven.  Your side is LOSING!

I DO NOT reject that Jesus is now the Ruler of God's Kingdom.  But I do not push any years, such as 1914, 2034 et al.

And I DO believe that Satan and his wicked angels/demons HAVE been cast down to Earth. Because I DO believe we are living in The Last Days. 

But this last sentence of yours here, shows how immature you really are. 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, JW Insider said:

Speculation can be fun and entertaining, but if we try to limit the words of Jesus, we might end up actually rejecting those words. And we can end up giving too much credence to "meaningless talk."

Your comment, as always, is balanced and true. So of course some JWs don't like it :) 

But one of the upsetting things is, as you sort of said yourself, those with a little 'knowledge' then go beyond the things written. 

Why oh Why couldn't the GB or previous Leaders of the Watchtower, over the many years, just give praise to God through Christ and tell the truth by saying "There is so much we do not know". 

Why did they need to pretend they knew 'so much' and then end up making themselves look so foolish. AND making ALL JWs look foolish because ALL JWs had been teaching those false teachings. 

Where was the sense in it all ? BUT more importantly where was the praise to God through Christ in the telling of lies ? 

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Your comment, as always, is balanced and true. So of course some JWs don't like it :) 

But one of the upsetting things is, as you sort of said yourself, those with a little 'knowledge' then go beyond the things written. 

Why oh Why couldn't the GB or previous Leaders of the Watchtower, over the many years, just give praise to God through Christ and tell the truth by saying "There is so much we do not know". 

Why did they need to pretend they knew 'so much' and then end up making themselves look so foolish. AND making ALL JWs look foolish because ALL JWs had been teaching those false teachings. 

Where was the sense in it all ? BUT more importantly where was the praise to God through Christ in the telling of lies ? 

Says the one who so badly wanted to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but was REJECTED.  Now the DEJECTED slanders and stomps, and has tizzies...  that is where your weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.  

It's not the Elders that rejected you... it was the Holy Spirit that rejected you.... and now you find yourself on the outside... (Rev 22:15)

Sing with me... down down down... in a ring a fire.... burn burn burn...... the flames keep getting higher..

In a ring of fire.... in a ring of fire... in a ring of fire...

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

Says the one who so badly wanted to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but was REJECTED.  Now the DEJECTED slanders and stomps, and has tizzies...  that is where your weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.  

It's not the Elders that rejected you... it was the Holy Spirit that rejected you.... and now you find yourself on the outside... (Rev 22:15)

Sing with me... down down down... in a ring a fire.... burn burn burn...... the flames keep getting higher..

In a ring of fire.... in a ring of fire... in a ring of fire...

Oh dear Billy the Kid, you do give yourself away with your immaturity. 

I was a baptised JW for tooooo many years, and i left that immoral Org because of all the Child Sexual Abuse and adultery, and the lies being taught. 

It's soooooooooo funny how you go from pretending to know truth, then start with your doom and gloom and hellfire rubbish. 

Dogs have a real, and vested interest in whether or not there is a God, and whether or not these rumors of a "Rainbow Bridge" are real or not. Since we die first (usually) the story goes that all dogs go to Heaven, but they wait on the other side of the "Rainbow Bridge", playing and being happy, waiting for their Guardians to die, and catch up with them. Then one day, all the dogs specific to a Family, will assemble at the Rainbow Bridge, with great joy and happiness as their Guardian comes into view and with wagging tails and tears of joy they will meet before continuing their journey.

Although there is absolutely no scripture or evidence whatsoever to support this idea, I believe it with all my heart, because that is what faith is.

It's sorta like humans believing, also with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, after filling a blackboard with chronology equations, charts, graphs and tortured scripture, bent into a pretzel and hammered to fit, in an invisible war in heaven, culminating in an invisible king taking power, and ruling over all the Earth ... of course .... invisibly.

It seems to me that a King with absolute power and authority from Jehovah God ruling in the midst of his enemies would show some kind of evidence that is not completely and absolutely invisible.

I am as sure as I can be, also a matter of faith in the righteous principles of Jehovah God and his Christ, that this will happen SOMETIME ... but as of today, there is in actual real fact that can be proven true by direct observation, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever NOW.

None whatsoever.

Not REALLY.

6 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

would show some kind of evidence that is not invisible

How about the miracle that there is ONE nation on the entire planet which is united? ,,,,, while the rest of the world is getting more and more divided.  Israel had an uncircumcised heart and did not recognize some of the miracles in front of its eyes!

What about preaching about this kingdom rule in the entire world! Mth 24:14

53 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do you [xero] consider the use of God's word, "bloviating"? I hope not.

Isa 48:20; Matt 24:15,16, 24,25; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 11:1-3; Mal 3:1-4;  Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,2,5-11,12,15-17; 18:4-8

Maybe not “bloviating” but neither is it communicating to simply cite many scriptures, taking for granted they prove your own holiness, oblivious that the only person who draws that conclusion is yourself.

20 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Oh dear Billy the Kid, you do give yourself away with your immaturity. 

I was a baptised JW for tooooo many years, and i left that immoral Org because of all the Child Sexual Abuse and adultery, and the lies being taught. 

It's soooooooooo funny how you go from pretending to know truth, then start with your doom and gloom and hellfire rubbish. 

A Jehovah Witness would know that Gehenna is not Hellfire....   Gehenna is symbolism as being destroyed as it were by fire.  That's why you never got the weeping and gnashing of teeth, even though that is the state you are in now and will be for all eternity...   Oh well....  guess I'll chalk that one up to Satan.

Can't win them all, ya know! 

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

How about the miracle that there is ONE nation on the entire planet which is united? ,,,,, while the rest of the world is getting more and more divided.  Israel had an uncircumcised heart and did not recognize some of the miracles in front of its eyes!

What about preaching about this kingdom rule in the entire world! Mth 24:14

I do not see hard evidence that either one of your two premises are true.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.