The World News Media

The Days of Distress are coming to their end...

BroRando

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

I am at peace - you seem to pick a quarrel from any word. I should know better than to get involved in a discussion with you.

I am too. However, I don't play with words to get people banned when the truth is told. However, thank you for not engaging in what I see you picking a quarrel with someone else's word, and definition of that word to change the context of it. I don't believe a Jehovah Witness should be so reckless.

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But look at that picture. DOOM and GLOOM, FEAR mongering.  The Watchtower way.  JWs have always used this approach. Physical distruction wipes out everything and everyone in it's path. Almig

Continue down in Dan 12 -  The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, 

That was on the closed club for JWs Only. But here is some of it again. Note however that Witness is somewhat correct that the actual term "image" from Rev 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, and 20 has not been used

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.