The World News Media

2034 and its significance...

BroRando

Just now, Moise Racette said:

Yet, it didn't answer, what 1260, 3 1/2 times, 42 months mean to the poster.

I can give you information to read.  But will you read it?  No.  Those terms are symbolic and have great spiritual meaning. 

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@pudgy : If the world is the same and has not changed - you have your pink glasses on or 

My recollection, of our multiple congregation studies of Revelation over the decades, is that the ‘ten kings’ were representative of ALL the governments of the earth, who bind together in one hour (i.

Yes - you have it correct - even recently in this year the watchtower said as you quoted but I felt a little discomfort (not critical) when I read it because the scripture in revelation 17 says this:

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Witness said:

If we consider Wt's interpretation of the locust scorpions in Revelation 9, we see in verse 10 that - They had tails that stung like scorpions, and for five months they had the power to torment people. "

There are fundamental thoughts when it comes to interpretation. When someone else's thoughts are obscured by misleading them, then, those thoughts lose value to that person, not the reader that has a proper understanding of it. Contrary to the illustrations, there is a pattern of misleading with scripture by the poster.

3 minutes ago, Witness said:

I can give you information to read.  But will you read it?  No.  Those terms are symbolic and have great spiritual meaning. 

Then the poster denies their existence in the bible. Are all bibles wrong in the eyes of the poster? Why, then use the bible to base an argument on, if the poster doesn't trust the word of God.

My studies include all aspects of spirituality, even Satanism, and Wicca. What more can the poster information be, that I can read, will surpass man's perception of religion and worship?

You can forward that information that are the poster's thoughts on the subject that are your own. Not someone else's thoughts.

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

Why does the Watchtower pick and choose interpretations to fit their lies?

This is a question within a question. Why does the poster refuse to answer the fundamental truth about those numbers and expression in scripture?

However, does an Org pick and chose how God conveys his will to man in order for a generation to understand more clearly how events are being fulfilled by man's degradation of its existence?

Don't misunderstand me, poster. I'm not endorsing the topic about 2034. This is a personal observation being made public. It has no real substance other than, to the poster.

Therefore, there is no impression of it coming from the Org. If the poster wishes to include the wt to this topic, then it would be false.

When a poster posts a post, the post that they post it’s sometimes from another poster who having posted their posts becomes the current poster.

…. reminds me of the time that I took my label maker and made a label for my label maker that said “LabelMaker,“ and on my label maker posted the label, and then I made a smaller label that said “label” and put it on the label maker label that said “Labelmaker”.

…. better to be safe, than sorry.

14 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

Not someone else's thoughts.

Every week, every Sunday, you listen to "someone else's thoughts" - 8 men and their "Gentile" army.  None of them are inspired by Holy Spirit.  None of them please Jesus Christ with their shifting doctrines. (Matt 7:24-27)  But that is your choice!  (Joel 3:14) Their teachings of falsehoods cannot be canceled out by their ambitious desires to build billion dollar video studios, or compounds named "Bethel". (2 Tim 4:3,4) They'll do anything to protect their organization, while leaving the people trailing blindly in darkness.  (John 3:19; 1 John 1:5; 2 Cor 6:14) 

2023-01-07.jpg

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Every week, every Sunday, you listen to "someone else's thoughts" - 8 men and their "Gentile" army.  None of them are inspired by Holy Spirit.  None of them please Jesus Christ with their shifting doctrines.

This is a misleading statement since all the information comes from scripture. I have not found a church member other than those here that interpret scripture as their own.

Once again, without evading the question about 1260, 3 1/2 times, 42 months mentioned in the bible does the poster reject?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.