The World News Media

Bible Prophecy and 2034. Will you gain spiritual discernment to become a Survivor of the Last Days?

BroRando

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Actually he was the cause of the problem - they threw him into the sea at his request.

Yes, Jonah's attitude was adjusted by God because of his anger. I'm still working on the "double sabbath" that some commentors have suggested.

The only way I can see commentors explanation is if Y'shua was crucified at 9 AM and died at 3 PM. Under the atonement and soldier placement, Wednesday would have been the first night when the high sabbath began. It would appear, by the explanations, Wednesday night would have been the first high sabbath, Jesus would in the tomb.

Keeping in mind the time difference.

I've been unable to resolve the issue of one commentor suggesting, Jesus wasn't, the "heart of the earth" for 3 days because of the 40-hour internment. Still working on that.

• Views 10.8k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please explain the difference between the first part of that scripture and the second part. After all there is an "AND" between the two parts so we should be able to understand both the first portion

I appreciate that you finally fixed part of your mistake. In the past few years you kept insisting that this quote about 1914 +120 years came from Russell himself. Later, you reworded slightly to

No. Because the night on the third day would not have been completed before dawn of that second day. If someone dies on Friday afternoon and they are buried that Friday night, then the night of t

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.