The World News Media

Bible Prophecy and 2034. Will you gain spiritual discernment to become a Survivor of the Last Days?

BroRando

Bible Prophecy and 2034. Will you gain spiritual discernment to become a Survivor of the Last Days?

file.png
9ca900_a9c48bfb5c5f4719a525d00efbad7f14~

Is not wisdom calling out? Is not discernment raising its voice? (Proverbs 8:1)

The Last Days at (2 Peter 3:3) and (2 Timothy 3:1) as far as timing goes, have different beginnings and lengths of time that will culminate into a simultaneous ending on 2034.

The timing of the last days in Second Peter are expained in the entire third chapter. However, allow me to show you the specific scripture that points to the timing of a day. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8)

Supportive Scripture

• Jesus replied to them: “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)
  • "Now you are Christ’s body, and each of you individually is a member." (1 Cor 12:27)
  • "Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)
  • 'He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2) Pentecost 33 CE + 2,000 yrs = 2033. Third day begins 2034.

When this allotted time limit comes to its' conclusion, it will appear that NOTHING has changed and that Jehovah's Day is Delaying.

Supportive Scripture

• "First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his?" (2 Peter 3:3)
  • "For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late!" (Habakkuk 2:3)
  • But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed." (2 Peter 3:10) It's Spiritual. Let the reader use discernment!
  • "You, therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on your guard so that you may not be led astray with them by the error of the lawless people and fall from your own steadfastness." (2 Peter 3:17)

Now the Last Days in Second Timothy chapter three verses 1-5 talks about how ungodly people will progress from bad to worse. This time period was alloted to begin from the timing of an end of an age called the End of Gentile times. This would usher in an “age of violence”. Jesus stated over and over that this time period would be like that Days of Noah.

Over 100 years ago, on January 1914, Charles T Russell, wrote about the End of the Gentile Times. The worldly nations would no longer rule over mankind unfettered but would be marked for destruction. "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time." (Rev 12:12)

In reference to the event that would mark the End of the Gentile Times, Brother Russell wrote: "'The Earth Abideth Forever' Christ will not return to Earth as a Man - Present Year Believed to Mark Great Change of Dispensation, but World May not discern Immediate Difference." The Bible Students Monthly, January, 1914.

Since Christ will not return to Earth as a Man, Brother Russell wrote: "Our Lord, in describing His Second Presence, clearly indicated that it would be unnoticed by the world until the cataclysm of trouble should come. Thus He likened the earlier days of His presence to that period before the Flood, when the world, unconscious of the impending catastrophe, continued to build, eat and drink as usual, and knew not. So, says the Master, it will be in the end of this Age. Eating, drinking, building, planting and marrying will proceed as usual; and the world will not know that they are in the PRESENCE of the Son of Man."

International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

As far back as 1880 the Watchtower magazine declared that 1914 would mark the end of the “Gentile times. Better times are head of us when the age of violence is brought to its' end.

• Views 10.9k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please explain the difference between the first part of that scripture and the second part. After all there is an "AND" between the two parts so we should be able to understand both the first portion

I appreciate that you finally fixed part of your mistake. In the past few years you kept insisting that this quote about 1914 +120 years came from Russell himself. Later, you reworded slightly to

No. Because the night on the third day would not have been completed before dawn of that second day. If someone dies on Friday afternoon and they are buried that Friday night, then the night of t

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, BroRando said:

Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

… and why not add 220, 320, or 420 years? Why not say the year 2525, and work backwards?

I took a look again at the yellow signs posted above just to make sure, and I did not see anything about any dates whatsoever.

I believe it is you who are missing the point, conflating at least two or more completely different ideas.

I would say but let’s say that the number is 120, OK well you can use the formula “a year for a day“ and multiply the 120 x 365 days in a year. Then you take that number and multiply by 1000 because  “ A day with the Lord is as 1000 years and a 1000 years is a day“, and what do you get?

You get 43,800,000 YEARS!

AND HERE IS THE PROOF, PRODUCED ON THE FINEST CALCULATOR THE EARTH HAS EVER PRODUCED!!!!!!!!!

76EDDE46-F524-479D-8BF0-1C6663B318A4.png

A84D3275-11BC-4D99-9176-EEBA8F6DE5E4.png

so, looking at the above absolute proof verified by the finest calculator ever made, what does it all mean?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !

2 hours ago, BroRando said:

He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2) Pentecost 33 CE + 2,000 yrs = 2033. Third day begins 2034.

It just jars with me to use the resurrection of Jesus as a definite time table for future events.  You see, not one person on earth can compare their life with that of Jesus.  He is absolutely unique.  Most of us who want to live through to the "rest" period of 1000 years made possible by Jehovah  under rulership of his Son, will not be anointed. Many of us may live through and not need a resurrection,  and will live on earth - not heaven.

The "sign of Jonah" has already taken place (fulfilled in Jesus) and nowhere is there mention in the scriptures that the sign of Jonah will appear again. It relates only to Jesus. 

Now when you talk of the flood - and last days are in many ways like the flood - that time table I may accept with a pinch of salt.  1914 + 120 = 134

We are so close now to the UN taking power over from the world authorities to bring Health security, environment security and financial security...... And we know from bible prophecy that UN will rule for one hour with ten new kings. .....

That one hour may be 12 years or it may be shorter.   Remember, Jehovah is the one who decides the exact day and hour.  So, for now ....  I wait and see.....   Hunger is looming, more pestilences are looming, natural phenomena - disasters - are looming....  and in human society the biggest earthquake ever.... is looming! 

I went back to Hosea 6 - and I can see you took the scripture out of context.  This is about unfaithful Israel and Juda, how they must repent and return to be healed.   I think one should not just quote the one verse as if it pertains to the beginning of the millennium: 

Come, and let us return to Jehovah,

For he has torn us to pieces, but he will heal us.

He struck us, but he will bind our wounds.

He will revive us after two days.

On the third day he will raise us up,

And we will live before him."

I a with you on this - we should be awake and look for the signs that are clear from the scriptures.  

6 hours ago, BroRando said:

International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034),

I appreciate that you finally fixed part of your mistake.

In the past few years you kept insisting that this quote about 1914 +120 years came from Russell himself. Later, you reworded slightly to make it look like it came from the beliefs of Russell himself. Now you finally admit above that it comes from the "International Bible Students Association." It doesn't of course. As I documented for you already, it's just a recent quote from a modern-day Russellite-styled "Bible Student" (not the IBSA) who still hopes to protect Russell's reputation against the  the failure of those old 1914 predictions.

The man you are quoting from is just another Internet forum contributor and writer, probably much like yourself, who would love to see that 1914 still has some specific significance to the "generation that will not pass away." I suspect that, like a lot of us, you see the folly of the word-game that some of the brothers (like Brother Splane) have begun playing with the multiple overlapping lifespans that make the length of that generation "fuzzy." You want to see 1914 become a clearer demarcation point that still plays a direct role in Bible prophecy.

Our publications admit that all the various teachings we had about the "generation" from 1879 to about 2009 were incorrect teachings. A lot of Witnesses I have talked to, still want those old statements to be correct, even if it means stretching things a bit. I still hear a Witness now and then say that there have been persons in Siberia that lived to be 120.

At least you are not emphasizing the possibility of a 120-year lifespan. I think a lot of Witnesses don't understand that by trying to hold to 1914 this way, they are really just making a mockery out of Jesus words. This idea that at least one person might have been born in 1914 and live to the year 2034 implies that Jesus was really saying something like this:

When you start to see all these things occurring, lift up your heads and rejoice, because all of you will be dead, except for maybe one of you. And if that one 120-year old person endures to the end, he will be saved. He will also be very thankful that the days of tribulation were cut short on account of the chosen one, him.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

This idea that at least one person might have been born in 1914 and live to the year 2034 implies that Jesus was really saying something like this:

When you start to see all these things occurring, lift up your heads and rejoice, because all of you will be dead, except for maybe one of you. And if that one 120-year old person endures to the end, he will be saved. He will also be very thankful that the days of tribulation were cut short on account of the chosen one, him.

Thank you for this. Yes it just shows the stupidity of it all.  We all know the end of this old system is coming

BUT NONE OF US KNOWS WHEN.  Keep on the watch, YES. Make up false predictions NO. 

7 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

I read your article, and I did not see anything about 2034. What’s with that?

that question is missing the point

its irrelevant if its 2034 or another time ,would you tell putin the day you are going to nuke him

its as the poster mentions time and again follow the signs its your choice ,having a timetable published for all to see is not jehovahs normal way of brings justice

the point to take out is which direction are you headed in ,follow the signs

jworg.jpg

Now when a large crowd had gathered together with those who went to him from city to city, he spoke by means of an illustration:e  “A sower went out to sow his seed. As he was sowing, some of them fell alongside the road and were trampled on, and the birds of heaven ate them up.f  Some landed on the rock, and after sprouting, they dried up because they had no moisture.g  Others fell among the thorns, and the thorns that grew up with them choked them.h  But others fell on the good soil, and after sprouting, they produced 100 times more fruit.”i As he said these things, he called out: “Let the one who has ears to listen, listen.”j But his disciples asked him what this illustration meant.

10  He said: “To you it is granted* to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of God, but for the rest it is in illustrationsl so that, though looking, they may look in vain, and though hearing, they may not get the sense.m 11  Now the illustration means this: The seed is the word of God.n 

15  As for that on the fine soil, these are the ones who, after hearing the word with a fine and good heart,t retain it and bear fruit with endurance.

58 minutes ago, WalterPrescott said:

Huge consumer demand for products by the have-nots will chase declining supplies from an earth that cannot handle a rising level of expectations.

The world community have known since WW2 that a new economic system is needed because we cannot sustain life with consumers just consuming more and more.  Stock markets cannot keep rising forever - there are limits to that.  The huge economic problems in 1971, 1986 and 2008 indicated that the time is close.  The technocrats were trying to bring in a new secular world order...... since the inception of the UN.   Now that they have the databases, the cloud and so forth ... they can bring their plans to fruition.  All the organizations who have been working together behind the scenes are now working together openly. Together the UN and WEF has made this dream come true together with the technological sector, which also controls the media (internet etc).

1 hour ago, WalterPrescott said:

We now see the new coalition of Church and State.

The catholic church has signed the Abrahamic accord with Islam and Judaism and they have cut Jesus out of the new world religion.  All can just call upon God now.  The harlot is now giving direction to the scarlet beast by riding the beast openly.  There is now a lot of confusion in the catholic church due to these developments.

Competition in limited markets will incite economic wars.

This is what the Russian war is about and the collapse of the use of fossil fuels in all economies. Food shortages and damaged supply chains are a result of it.   Hunger is a real threat now!

When the population goes beyond this level,

The lie is that there are too many people on earth.  This is an idea which started in the early 1920's when eugenicists started the "Planned Parenthood" organizations and the Fabian Society also proposed the same trajectory. Today, populations are already starting to collapse due to negative growth numbers; and the synthetic MRNA (which goes into the DNA is causing early death of babies .... and if they survive ..... the will not be able to procreate when they are older.  

The Jews were freed by the grip of the Ottoman Empire. I

et’s see. World War 1 started in that year. The Jews were freed by the grip of the Ottoman Empire. I guess fools need to see much more in order to understand chronology. Yet, this fool reads between the lines to suggest what the writer is implying without understanding that concept. That makes it a useless observation.

A wise person once said, if you go to sleep a fool, you will wake up the same way. It is proven here every day. 

The top two sentences does not make much sense - because you do not explain yourself very well.  Go on therefore and clarify.

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

I a with you on this - we should be awake and look for the signs that are clear from the scriptures.  

It's spiritual sister.  Once the "age of violence" (Last Days) runs its' course, the wicked simply die off as those marked with surnivorship keep on living. The Great Crowd outlives the wicked as they die the second death in the same manner as Adam and Eve.

Notice these scriptures in how pleasant the scriptures will be revealed?

He will revive us after two days.On the third day he will raise us up,And we will live before him.  We will know, we will earnestly seek to know Jehovah. His going out is as certain as the dawn; He will come to us like a pouring rain, Like a spring rain that saturates the earth.”

It's a "timed event".  Keep walking and do not look back. Remember Lot's wife... After the wicked witness our brothers and sisters surviving beyond the 70 or 80 years, Gog of Magog, that is Satan's entire Political Systems will come to bring harm to Jehovah's Witnesses.... 

The Great Tribulation. What is it?