The World News Media

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?

BroRando

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?

attachThumb15846
The Four Horsemen are the Manifestations of Christ's Presence for all to SEE. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the PRESENCE of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:27)

They are part of the Composite Sign Jesus answered to the question, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” (Matthew 24:3)

The Manifestation of Christ's Presence was for All to Witness! "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.  All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." (Matthew 24:7-8) "Another came out, a fiery-colored horse, and it was granted to the one seated on it to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another, and he was given a great sword. (Rev 6:4)

And I saw, and look! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death. And the Grave was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth. "(Rev 6:8) "There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs." (Luke 21:11)

During this Manifestation Period, all inhabitants of the earth are affected. (Matthew 24:30) Even God's Named People (aka) Jehovah's Witnesses are not immune to these affects. Walk by faith brothers and sisters to your end and your life will be without end. How will this Manifestation Phase come to an end? Keep reading...

The first horse is a white one and Jesus Christ is the Rider. His conquest at the beginning is also part of the Manifestation Phase of his Presence but a Revelation towards the end of his conquest. "And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people." (Rev 14:6) "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

WTS Quote: "The days of Noah” actually covered a period of years, so there is basis for the understanding that the foretold “presence [or “days”] of the Son of man” would likewise cover a period of years. Like Noah’s days, which climaxed with the Flood, “the presence of the Son of man” would culminate in the destruction of those who do not seek deliverance."

Read more...

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve used a phrase or two in common, that’s all.  It would be a remarkable change of m.o. if he was BroRando. Changes from CC to BtK to Allen to whoever—the “new” persona is instantly recogniz

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?The Four Horsemen are the Manifestations of Christ's Presence for all to SEE. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west

Matthew 24 : 8  New International VersionAll these are the beginning of birth pains. Berean Study BibleAll these are the beginning of birth pains. NASB 1995“But all these things are merely t

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." (Matthew 24:7-8) NWT 

Matthew 24 : 8 

New International Version
All these are the beginning of birth pains.
Berean Study Bible
All these are the beginning of birth pains.

NASB 1995
“But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs

-------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24 : 6

Berean Literal Bible
And you will begin to hear of wars and rumors of wars. Behold, do not be alarmed; for it is necessary to take place, but the end is not yet.

13 hours ago, BroRando said:

WTS Quote: "The days of Noah” actually covered a period of years, so there is basis for the understanding that the foretold “presence [or “days”] of the Son of man” would likewise cover a period of years.

I see you've left out the 120 years this time. :) 

51 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:
1 hour ago, BroRando said:

WTS Quote: "The days of Noah” actually covered a period of years, so there is basis for the understanding that the foretold “presence [or “days”] of the Son of man” would likewise cover a period of years.

I see you've left out the 120 years this time. :) 

"First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires." (2 Peter 3:3)

Apparently you don't know how long the period of years of Noah were? Or is it that you actually do?😄

When the Sealing of the 144,000 concludes in 2033, whatcha you gonna do?  Oh my!

3 hours ago, BroRando said:

The Manifestation of Christ's Presence was for All to Witness! "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.  All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." (Matthew 24:7-8)

I think you REALLY need to read the rest of Matthew 24.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

I think you REALLY need to read the rest of Matthew 24.

I’m not sure if this 120yrs time line   is correct or not….I think Aurana brought it up some time ago….it has given me pause to reflect.

one thing I do know is the ridiculers always come from Gods own people….time and time again that is a pattern laid down….

I cannot see how his words are not reflected in Matthew…especially the last half of Matthew….either way it won’t personally affect me….….

4 hours ago, BroRando said:

"First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires." (2 Peter 3:3)

Apparently you don't know how long the period of years of Noah were? Or is it that you actually do?😄

When the Sealing of the 144,000 concludes in 2033, whatcha you gonna do?  Oh my!

When faced with stupidity of the highest degree…..JESUS himself would not even look at Herod never alone bother to reply to his treacherous sly taunts and questions…

Dont get caught up with these ones brother….walk away from them as Jesus did……

I find that good mental health (...well, as much as I can manage ...) is to relegate those things that are invisible with no evidence to a shelf that says "Wait and See", and then .... wait and see.

How does the sealing of the 144,000 relate to anything in our contemporary experience?

1914? 1975? 2034? 2060?

If I had PERFECT and COMPLETE Knowledge, its all beyond my "pay grade", and I can do absolutely NOTHING about any of it.

....neither can you.

Have patience, Grasshopper.

Soon enough you will know, and arguing or sweating about it will not change anything.

Nothing whatsoever.

....and in the meantime, you can have a calm mind, and a peaceful heart.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:42 AM, BroRando said:

Ah but I don't ridicule God, Christ, the Holy Spirit or God's written word. 

What I laugh at is 'men' pretending to know something that God has not made known.

Christ said, recorded at Matt 25 : 13

Berean Study Bible
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

I don't pretend to have 'special knowledge' from God or Christ, so the days of Noah are not relevant to me in this false dating of the 'end time'.

Quote "When the Sealing of the 144,000 concludes in 2033, whatcha you gonna do?  Oh my!"

Billy the Kid, CC, you are showing your true self it seems. 

I presume that by 2033 I will be dead and, if God through Christ should show me mercy I will get a resurrection much later. But if I'm still alive then, as one of the little dogs, I will be judged by Christ or by the angel he sends to judge me. But if i live for that time then I hopefully will find Truth from true Anointed ones. 

I would not expect the True Anointed remnant to broadcast any made up 'dates'. But i do expect it of 'men' that wish to promote themselves. 

On 6/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, BroRando said:

On 6/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, BroRando said:

"Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the Lord. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the Lord.  Jer 23:32

22 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Not saying that BroRando hasn't been here before under a different name, or that he has. But I'm sure he is not CC/BtK/Allen/etc/etc/etc/etc.

They’ve used a phrase or two in common, that’s all. 

It would be a remarkable change of m.o. if he was BroRando. Changes from CC to BtK to Allen to whoever—the “new” persona is instantly recognizable. BroRando is significantly different.

For one thing, CC was seldom very interested in offering anything. He just was here to shoot people and their ideas down. Say what you will about BroRando, he certainly is interested in offering stuff.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.