The World News Media

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?

BroRando

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?

….. since there is absolutely nothing any human can do about ANY of “all that”. …. I have decided it’s not worth the effort.

Bacteria, viruses, hydrogen bombs, or the “wrath of God”……..

I need to pay attention to things I can do something about.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve used a phrase or two in common, that’s all.  It would be a remarkable change of m.o. if he was BroRando. Changes from CC to BtK to Allen to whoever—the “new” persona is instantly recogniz

Want to know what the Four Horsemen Represent?The Four Horsemen are the Manifestations of Christ's Presence for all to SEE. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west

Matthew 24 : 8  New International VersionAll these are the beginning of birth pains. Berean Study BibleAll these are the beginning of birth pains. NASB 1995“But all these things are merely t

On 8/1/2021 at 7:22 AM, Pudgy said:

since there is absolutely nothing any human can do about ANY of “all that”.

Not that Rambo has any more idea than the rest of us, but all scripture is worth taking note of. 

What we can all do is try to bring our own life in line with the 'advice' 'instruction' from Jesus Christ and try to make sense, from our own perspective, where we think we are in that stream of time. 

On 8/1/2021 at 7:22 AM, Pudgy said:

I need to pay attention to things I can do something about.

A good starting place is to examine yourself and ask yourself what you really believe. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.