The World News Media

The Last Days... When?

BroRando

days of violence.jpg
"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.  For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,  betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,  having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things. Better times lay ahead of us as the pangs of distress come to their end, but not for everyone. “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3) Notice that harm to the earth, sea, or trees are being withheld until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads. Once the total number of the 144,000 are sealed, then a colossal of other prophecies begin to become fulfilled. Time left is reduced and turning back will no longer be a recourse once the 144,000 are sealed, which will bring the end of ungodly people as they begin dying a permanant death with No Ressurection. (The Second Death)

The question about this prophecy is when. Will it be revealed in the future, or are we living it now? In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly.

Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.”

International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

What does 2034 represent? The Epiphany of Christ's Presence. The Epiphany was spoken of in the same article “END OF WORLD IN 1914?" It represents that Ah-ah moment of the realization of an undergoing prophecy. Jehovah's people will start to notice their health is generally getting better a little at a time and start sharing these revelations with one another. Notice how the wicked and lawless will be destroyed? "Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and Bring to Nothing by the Manifestation of his Presence." (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

This is where it is critical to gain the understanding of what the Great Tribulation is. The Great Tribulation is marked by an outbreak of "Peace and Security!"  During this time of DECEPTION among the nations, the Bible reveals, "Why are the nations agitated And the peoples muttering an empty thing?  The kings of the earth take their stand And high officials gather together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one." (Psalms 2:1-2)

The Presence of the Son of of Man began in 1914. "For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.  All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." (Matthew 24:7-8)

"For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the Presence of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:27) Are you gaining the understanding that these things are fulfilled in a Spiritual Manner? Ever since 1914, right-hearted ones have been witnessing the Presence of the Son of man. After 2034, the wicked will also start to gain the understanding that they are really dying and lament all the way to everlasting destruction.

As the Last Days come to their conclusion and the seperating work is completed, even the wicked will SEE but after it is too late! Yes, the Revealing of the Son of Man will soon begin for the 'ungodly' as we head into Christ Millennial Reign.

What is the 'sudden destruction' that comes upon those, once the pangs of distress comes to their end? The Bible reveals it in this manner: "And this is the scourge with which Jehovah will scourge all the peoples who wage war against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot away while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot away in their sockets, and their tongues will rot away in their mouths." (Zechariah 14:12) Those who are figuratively hurled into the lake of fire, die 'the second death' which symbolizes everlasting destruction. 

Once 'the wicked' witness the sign of the Son of Man, that's our brothers and sisters (the sheep) living beyond the 70 or 80 years. Gog of Magog will come to destroy God's Name People. At the time, the goats within our 144,000 Congregations will have been separated to join all those on the outside. "In that day confusion from Jehovah will be widespread among them; and each one will grab hold of the hand of his companion, and his hand will come against the hand of his companion." (Zechariah 14:13) So it is written, so it shall come to pass! IF you love Justice, and hate Injustice, why not take a stand today by asking for a Free Home Bible Study or take an Online Bible Study Lesson?

• Views 6.5k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

1 hour ago, BroRando said:

What does 2034 represent? The Epiphany of Christ's Presence. The Epiphany was spoken of in the same article “END OF WORLD IN 1914?" It represents that Ah-ah moment of the realization of an undergoing prophecy.

Which is it, a prophesy or not?  

"Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity"   Prov 21:23

2 hours ago, BroRando said:

"Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and Bring to Nothing by the Manifestation of his Presence." (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

"Bring to Nothing by the Epiphaneia' of his Parousia" (2 Thess 2:8)  The wicked will SEE soon enough. No need for me to spoon feed you....

Strong's Concordance
epiphaneia: appearance

Original Word: ἐπιφάνεια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: epiphaneia
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-if-an'-i-ah)
Definition: appearance
Usage: appearing, manifestation, glorious display.

HELPS Word-studies

2015 epipháneia (from 1909 /epí, "on, fitting," which intensifies 5316 /phaínō, "show forth, appear") – properly, a fitting manifestation (literally, "an epiphany").

[2015 (epipháneia) is the root of the English term, "epiphany."]

Strong's Concordance
parousia: a presence, a coming

Original Word: παρουσία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: parousia
Phonetic Spelling: (par-oo-see'-ah)
Definition: a presence, a coming
Usage: (a) presence, (b) a coming, an arrival, advent, especially of the second coming of Christ.

HELPS Word-studies

3952 parousía (from parōn, "be present, arrive to enter into a situation")

23 hours ago, BroRando said:

It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah

Misuse of scripture. 

It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034),

Clinging to ye olde 1914 theory again. 

(pangs of distress)

Should read Birth pangs.

What does 2034 represent?

Guesswork and bluffing. 

The Presence of the Son of of Man began in 1914.

Not true.  Jesus was given His authority whist still on Earth, unless you wish to call Him a liar ? 

So it is written, so it shall come to pass!

Isn't this an Egyption saying ?  Um, very interesting.

IF you love Justice, and hate Injustice,

Then stay away from Jehovha's Witnesses. They can't even keep thier own Organisation clean, and they do not have the guidance of God's Holy Spirit. 

Rando, you are a man of doom and gloom and you work for the Devil.

It's true that Armageddon is coming 'like a theif in the night' and we do not know when. It's true that we should all try to seve God through Christ. But what you do is all speculation and false prophecy. You will of course be judged for your wicked works.  

16 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

But what you do is all speculation and false prophecy.

I speculate too!  ... about 120 years...... We are all eager to see how things are coming to fruition. 

BUT what is happening in the world right now - lockdowns for health reasons and lock downs (soon coming) for environmental reasons with a counterfeit final government forming (a new world order or great reset of all social and ruling precedents), which will oppose Jehovah's incoming king and declare they are capable with their technology of bringing peace and "security".....   This is definitely going on and and a good indication of how far we already are into the time of the end.   The great Day of Jehovah is coming near! Lift up your heads when you see these things starting to happen!

I do not set my heart on dates BUT when people scoff - I say that the generation before the flood was 120 years.... so wait and see!   The world reset is being pushed at an alarming rate at present!   

Maybe I should say nothing about what I think..... so as not to mislead people.... but I put it down on paper for people to weigh.  If it is a feather - it will blow away and nothing will come of it but if it has substance one will see the fulfillment of it.

I cannot unknow what I know - I have been a keen watcher of world events for a long time! 

17 hours ago, Arauna said:

I speculate too!  ... about 120 years...... We are all eager to see how things are coming to fruition.

Well if it keeps you happy. But it looks so physical to me. It looks like you, Rando, and possibly other JWs need something physical to cling to. We all want Almighty God to work through Jesus Christ, and to 'get the job done', but it takes as long as it takes. To push for a date or time, I think it smells of saying "The master is delaying".  And we know what the wicked slave does then.

However Mr Rando seems a strange one. What he 'teaches' is not in line with the JW Org, but he directs people to the Org. I do wonder if he is deliberately trying to turn people away from the Org, but 'acting as an angel of light'. 

What he now teaches is directly opposite to the horror pictures that have appeard on the cover of Watchtower magazines. The pictures of Armageddon that have been used to frighten people, but Rando frightens people in a different way.  Whichever is used it's all scaremongering.

God needs to be served by people that love Him, not people that serve through fear. 

14 hours ago, BroRando said:

No need for me to spoon feed you

I do not desire to be spoon fed by false prophets, but rather, “expose them”.  Maybe they will turn and be repentant for their folly. (Eph 5:11)  Your words that I highlighted are a cunning strategy to save yourself from directly being called, a false prophet.  It doesn’t work.

The earmark of being deceived, is in believing you haven’t been.  The anointed/”elect” spoken of in Matt 24:24,25 believe they have been saved, that they have found truth,  as no doubt you do – someone who puts faith not in spiritual things, but in the natural inclinations of man to assume to know how and when the kingdom arrives by pulling literal dates out of a hat. You’ve started with false predictions, you will end with false predictions. (Matt 16:2,3)

Jesus said, ‘my kingdom is not of this world’. (John 18:36) So, why would we project the coming of the kingdom as having fulfillment in the world of political nations?  Looking to the world for prophesy fulfillment has given Satan all the ability possible, to deceive.  Matt 16:1-4

But this is what the early disciples witnessed, as well as those with spiritual discernment today –

“The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. We observed his glory, the glory as the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.”   John 1:14

“So I tell you and encourage you in the Lord’s name not to live any longer like other people in the world. Their minds are set on worthless things. 

This is to continue until all of us are united in our faith and in our knowledge about God’s Son, until we become mature, until we measure up to Christ, who is the standard. 14 Then we will no longer be little children, tossed and carried about by all kinds of teachings that change like the wind. We will no longer be influenced by people who use cunning and clever strategies to lead us astray.”  Eph 4:17,13,14

"teachings that change like the wind" - otherwise known as "new light" teachings, and are the sign of darkness.  

From a poster on reddit who is attending "Virtual Pioneer School" relating what the instructor said:

One of the things he said is, "Of course there will be new light. There's always new light, and we, as slaves, should follow through. What do they want (not sure who "they" was referring to)? That we stay wrong? That we remain in the dark?"

This is extraordinary, that a leader is admitting to the darkness in Wt.'s teachings that change like the wind.

Isa 5:20; 2 Cor 6:14; John 8:12 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+5%3A20%3B+2+Cor+6%3A14%3B+John+8%3A12&version=GW

The SIGN of the Son of Man

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

God needs to be served by people that love Him, not people that serve through fear.

Agreed - but you judge others on all kind of false accusations! You know who is called the Accuser in the bible! 

@BroRando Didn't you post something similar to this already? I remember the 120; how and why you got to it regarding Genesis 6:3-4. Concerning 2034 and Tribulations prior to the End of things, I remember bringing up English mathematician Isaac Newton.

That being said, seems the path in regards to the United Nations, and of Babylon will evidently kick things off between 2028-2034, mainly due to the fact of the events spoken of, mainly everything transpiring after January 6th.

There is more tragic events and turmoils to come since the UN is now active even more because of specific events.

Also not worth the effort to explain roots and concordances to an MSC. Such ones do not understand, even that of the usages of some words, and it can be seen, even in the past on here. It is also hypocritical on their part when a defense was pushed for unauthenticity of omitted verses.

That said, there is no Greek violation on the notation from Bible Hub.

2 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

@BroRando Didn't you post something similar to this already? I remember the 120; how and why you got to it regarding Genesis 6:3-4. Concerning 2034 and Tribulations prior to the End of things, I remember bringing up English mathematician Isaac Newton.

Yes...  I speak about the Last days often and have written several other articles mentioning the same timing.  Some of the articels are even lisited at the bottom of the article posted as a short list.  

21 hours ago, BroRando said:

On 9/21/2021 at 7:46 AM, Arauna said:

We are NOT pushing for a date an time.  If you cannot recognize what is going on in the world right now as the fig that is flowering then: woe to you!

Rando is pushing 1914, the 120 years of Noah, and 2034, and other dates too. 

So how can you say that he isn't ? 

Even Space Merchant says Rando has mentioned it all before. 

Recognising 'world conditions' is totally different to putting dates on things.  I'm not saying that we are not in those 'Last days', but I'm not pretending I know more than any one else either. 

Putting dates on things can be a stumbling block and you know what happens to people that cause stumbling. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.