The World News Media

Armageddon comes in two phases...

BroRando

Armageddon comes in two phases...

9ca900_141602261ac64e09b4ae8667853e805e~

Most have not yet gained the understanding that Armageddon begins as a Spiritual Event and then Ends as a Literal One. The Last Days are cut short in the sense that Gog of Magog's Attack on God's Named People are stifled and held in check, and 'they will not cause any harm or any ruin in all my holy mountain'. (Isaiah 11:9) This EVENT could very well last 1,000 years while Satan and his demons are put in a deathlike state of inactivity. ARMAGEDDON is the beginning of Christ’s Millennial Reign. The Great Crowd enters“ the times of restoration of all things” that expands to include physical blessings for faithful humans on earth. These one's keep on living as they come out of the Last Days as Survivors. The wicked continue getting sick, growing old, and continue dying off. Their death is no longer a temporary death, but rather a permanent one called the second death of an everlasting destruction. Like Sodom and Gomorrah which was destroyed... those dying are destroyed forever never to return to Life.

One should note, that before the cry of "Peace and Security!" can happen, Jesus has already judged the living. Therefore, this demonic cry is a 'timed event'. The time of REPENTANCE for the living has ended. "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thess 5:3) Satan will witness the destruction of Babylon the Great with Frantic Rage as the Great Tribulation begins. It's at that very moment Jesus will act. "And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years."

Then comes the removal of Satan's system of things which is symbolized by crushing, smashing, and fire meaning that it is being destroyed by everlasting destruction, never to be rebuilt. Even though many have claimed in the past that (Daniel 2:44) began in 1914. It has not. This scripture actually points to the destruction of Satan's Earthly Kingdoms, the beginning of the first phase of Armageddon.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.” (Genesis 3:15) The crushing of Satan's head that the Glorified Jesus Christ does, is a deathlike blow of inactivity for the 1,000 years for Satan and his demons of being abyssed.

As for the second phase of Armageddon, it too is a 'timed event'. Once Jesus and the 144,000 bring mankind including those resurrected to perfection as Adam and Eve had in the Garden of Eden prior to sinning. Perfect Mankind will have the Opportunity to prove their Loyalty to Jehovah in a Perfect State. It is at this time, Jesus hands the Kingdom back to his God and Father before the Final Test.

• Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. (1 Cor 15:24)
  • Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, (Rev 20:7)
  • and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. (Rev 20:8)

The second Phase of Armageddon will be literal for all to see and witness. But who is the one that will be destroying Satan, his demons and his supporters? JEHOVAH.

• And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them. (Rev 20:9)
  • And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev 20:10)

• Views 8.8k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than enough scriptures were used at the convention.  I am not a teacher or a debater on this forum. I give logical opinions - that is it. You can take up some of the thoughts which are in li

Ok, I referred to our recent 3- day convention which you are not taking into consideration. . My language was not perfect, I agree, just as yours does not properly define literal and spiritual events.

I dunno. In that case we’d all be disciples of you-know-who, who quotes scriptures by the truckload but they never apply.

Posted Images

I have given an answer to this inaccurate information - twice. You remove your post, as well as my reply, and then put your post up at a later date without comments. I do NOT agree with your posting but do not want to go through the hassle of putting up  a reply and it being removed - again.

Watch the convention programme of this year again and you will see the progression of Armageddon.... it does not comprise spiritual events - except the literal war in the "spiritual realm" when Satan was thrown out of heaven. 

Satan is literally destroyed at the end of 1000 years before Jesus hands back the Kingdom to his Father.

40 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Watch the convention programme of this year again and you will see the progression of Armageddon.... it does not comprise spiritual events - except the literal war in the "spiritual realm" when Satan was thrown out of heaven. 

Everything with Jehovah is a process. Satan was hurled out of Heaven back in 1914 so this is not Armageddon as you claim. "And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)

This was brought about by the timing of the End of the Gentile times.  "So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him." (Rev 12:9)

These things caused a time of trouble.  “During that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time." (Daniel 12:1)

"Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time." (Rev 12:12)

Armageddon and the Abyss are not literal places but rather a situation that points to a certain condition. 

7 hours ago, BroRando said:

Once Jesus and the 144,000 bring mankind including those resurrected to perfection as Adam and Eve had in the Garden of Eden prior to sinning. Perfect Mankind will have the Opportunity to prove their Loyalty to Jehovah in a Perfect State. It is at this time, Jesus hands the Kingdom back to his God and Father before the Final Test.

7 hours ago, BroRando said:

The second Phase of Armageddon will be literal for all to see and witness. But who is the one that will be destroying Satan, his demons and his supporters? JEHOVAH.

• And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them. (Rev 20:9)
  • And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev 20:10)

14 hours ago, BroRando said:

Satan was hurled out of Heaven back in 1914 so this is not Armageddon as you claim. "And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)

This was brought about by the timing of

The slave told us that the war in heaven after Jesus was crowned was the first event leading up to Armageddon. It put satan on earth where he could war against the anointed.  This was one of the first of the progressive events leading up to Armageddon. 

14 hours ago, BroRando said:

Armageddon and the Abyss are not literal places but rather a situation that points to a certain condition. 

The abyss is a "condition"  but Armageddon is not a condition.... It is a literal world situation..... a physical, not a spiritual event. Yes it has spiritual as well as physical consequences. 

21 hours ago, Arauna said:

Armageddon.... it does not comprise spiritual events - except the literal war in the "spiritual realm" when Satan was thrown out of heaven. 

You're wrong... again. By your own admission since I wrote: 

19 hours ago, BroRando said:

Everything with Jehovah is a process. Satan was hurled out of Heaven back in 1914 so this is not Armageddon as you claim. "And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)

This was brought about by the timing of the End of the Gentile times "So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him." (Rev 12:9)

Your admission of your own flip flop: 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

The slave told us that the war in heaven after Jesus was crowned was the first event leading up to Armageddon. It put satan on earth where he could war against the anointed.  This was one of the first of the progressive events leading up to Armageddon. 

So the hurling down of Satan leads to Armageddon but is NOT ARMAGEDDON itself as you falsely claimed. Jehovah's Prophecy in Genesis 3:15 caused everything in motion that will lead to Armageddon. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Armageddon is not a condition.... It is a literal world situation..... a physical, not a spiritual event. Yes it has spiritual as well as physical consequences. 

I know you lack understanding because you have already been mislead and held captive. 

Jehovah’s Witnesses long ago stated in their publication Studies in the Scriptures, Volume IV: “We are not to expect any gathering of the people literally to the Hill of Megiddo.

Historical Megiddo suggests a cornered condition, or situation, with no escape for the enemies of God. Thus, at Armageddon, God will make certain that all corruption and wickedness, no matter where it may be found on this globe, is crushed out of existence.—Revelation 21:8.

4 hours ago, BroRando said:

We are not to expect any gathering of the people literally to the Hill of Megiddo.

I do not lack any understanding. Of course - all the armies of the world cannot congregate physically at the valley of Megiddo.... it is geographically too small BUT  it does not portray a cornered position as you say.  It actually portrays a "decisive battle " where Jehovah's side wins the literal battle. 

Even though the heavenly armies are fighting the battle - the bible portrays the literal corpses on earth which indicates it to be a literal event. Read Revelation 19.... the battle between christ and the coalition of earthly rulers. ..... it invites the birds to eat the corpses of people who are physically dead. ....... just as the time of Noah ..... breathing people will no longer be breathing. 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

This was the first step which gradually leads to Armageddon. There are several steps to Armageddon. The turning against Babylon the Great is also one of the steps. 

Not what you stated until you were corrected.  You stated: "when Satan was thrown out of heaven." 

On 8/22/2022 at 2:56 PM, Arauna said:

Armageddon.... it does not comprise spiritual events - except the literal war in the "spiritual realm" when Satan was thrown out of heaven. 

Your previous quote "Armageddon.... it does not comprise spiritual events - except the literal war in the "spiritual realm" when Satan was thrown out of heaven"  is obviously untrue and in error. 

Armageddon is still a future event, even though Satan has already been hurled out of heaven way back in 1914.

Ok, I referred to our recent 3- day convention which you are not taking into consideration. . My language was not perfect, I agree, just as yours does not properly define literal and spiritual events. BUT the point was that the throwing of satan out of heaven was  actually (correction - not the first ) the 2nd step leading to the time of  the end / or the period leading up  to Armageddon. I loved the idea at the convention where they tied SEVERAL  literal events (or steps) to the eventual culmination in Armageddon. 

The first step was that Jesus was crowned in heaven. This was a literal event that took place in the spiritual realm..... (NOT A SPIRITUAL event.) ...... Jesus thereafter "hurled" Satan down. This was in the spiritual realm but was a literal / real event.....after this there are several signs/ steps and events which culminate in Armageddon.

My objection to your  writing was that you used either the wrong words or do not understand that it was literal events that took place.  They were not merely spiritual events. 

ARMAGEDDON FOR ME, IS A SINGLE, literal,  WORLD SITUATION which is a decisive battle between all human governments  and the incoming Godly government.. It does not last to the end of the 1000 years.  The reason being:  human rulership will have reached it's full potential  (which will prove once and for all, the corruption and futility  involved with human rule). Humankind will have reached its peak in science and its alienation from Jehovah. 

Gog of Magog, at the end of the millenium, will be a similar united resistance movement against jehovah  but it is not a  second phase of "Armageddon".  It will be an attempt to take over with human rule..... just like Adam and Eve did.  But the scale of suffering and a great tribulation such as the world had never seen before, will not be associated with it. 

I suspect Arauna’s version is more accurate,  but I think either version would be best evaluated by reading about it at a table, in a comfortable chair, with good lighting, in a history book 600 years from now.

In the military there is the adage, “No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy.”, which is very often true.

Soon enough …. Perhaps too soon, we will ALL KNOW from first hand experience.

I just spent the last 20 minutes belly-laughing at the reader comments to the following breaking FOXNEWS FLASH!

F7832528-0F60-4932-8EFE-C860B4E86F92.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.