The World News Media

The Last Days... When?

BroRando

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

because they almost never happen at all."

True. Miracles are rare.  I would say a miracle is an unexplained event which has extremely beneficial results.  That is a good definition.  Now compare that to the miracle of Jehovahs people unitedly and in bonds of love are only promoting His ruling Kingdom.  ..... while the whole world is in a state of growing violence, disunity and anarchy. 

• Views 6.5k
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scripture taken out of context:   “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”i 7  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed

Yea - but only in one region - not world wide.  These policies now ongoing  is on a GLOBAL scale - NOTHING like this before!  

Cartoon dogs do not get baptized .... we have Bark-Mitzvahs.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Now compare that to the miracle of Jehovahs people unitedly and in bonds of love are only promoting His ruling Kingdom.  ..... while the whole world is in a state of growing violence, disunity and anarchy. 

Certainly evidence of virtue, righteousness, and steadfastness in Theocratic goals.

It however, is NOT evidence that Christ is ruling invisibly in the midst of his enemies.

IT'S INVISIBLE!

Much like an expert Skydiver, who fantasizes he is Superman

He can't REALLY fly.

Not Really.

10 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Granted I am in IT, I can tell you some, not all, people purposely sound technical in the IT field to [A] show off to employers and vendors and or others and or [B] Make a client feel like they do not know anything.

No one RTFM apparently, resulting in them getting into problems, mainly when dealing with specifics in servers.

That is also true for some. People tend to quote a verse and or passage out of context and or without context, other times, they will sacrifice the context itself, be it from a verse and or passage to prove a point or a non core kidology or remark; not giving straight answers or pretending to not even read what you say, a tactics often used by MSCs and or Trinitarians.

Your comment also reminds me, as of right now, a debate I am in with a Trinitarian Christian who claims the following:

1. Catholics came before Christians therefore all Bishops were Catholics.

2. Attempt to say Easter has no pagan origins

3. Justifying that Jesus is God by quoting a small passage from Thayer's Lexicon to prove Jesus is YHWH via Joel 2:32, Acts 7:59, 60, Acts 2:21 and Roman 10:9-13.

All this because he is misusing Scripture and relying on a small note from Thayer and BDAG 3rd edition, and being snarky about it at the same time.

The presumption of RTFM as the core issue has many aspects.

1. The person hasn't read it (they may in fact have)

2. The FM may in fact be wrong in its assertions about its products. (Oracle corporation is notorious for this)

3. The FM may be poorly written. (by people who don't know the language they are trying to use)

In any case anyone who has questions, whether these questions seem basic or not deserves to have a specific response. It doesn't have to be RTFM. It could be see chapter X in the FM and on page XX paragraph X you should find what you're looking for. (most FM's are 600-800 pages). If it's your job to field these kinds of things you might have something like reasoning book w/the index "scriptures often misapplied". (in the case of biblical issues)

Bottom line: A specific question deserves a specific answer. "RTFM" is by definition not specific any more than someone looking down their noses at you from a stack of unquoted and unpacked scriptures.

5 hours ago, Arauna said:
8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

evidence of virtue, righteousness, and steadfastness

.... changing the subject!  There is a big difference between showing virtue and being a nation over the entire globe!

You are changing the definition of words.

A Nation exercises sovereignty within its borders.

Jehovah's Witnesses the ORG is subject to the laws of every State and Province, and several hundred real Nations with various political subdivisions that tell them what they can and cannot do.

JWs cannot even build a Kingdom Hall unless they get permission from someone else in THEIR Nation.

If Jesus was exercising Kingdom Power now, If he was ruling invisibly now, the exercise of Sovereign Power should at least allow for building a Kingdom Hall without having to get a permit from a REAL nation, or to even build a garden tool shed behind a Kingdom Hall.

Playing with words will seriously mess up a persons mind when they change definitions .... as a classic example, calling "Gay Marriage", marriage is not marriage.

Not Really.

It may be accepted as marriage by the LGBTQFA community, but it is not. 

Not Really.

As far as JWs being a Nation over the entire Planet Earth, that is a fantasy.

27, or whatever the number is, Witnesses hiding out in China, a nation of billions of people,  is not a Nation.

Not Really.

Putting a racing saddle on a cow will not magically turn it into a thoroughbred race horse, even if you hang a sign around its neck labeled "Race Horse", and get 100% agreement that it is a race horse.

Not Really.

.... if you play with words you can contest that, but enter it into the Kentucky Derby Races, and see if reality agrees with screwball theories.

The idea of the "Rainbow Bridge" is an idea that appeals to me, all the way down to my innermost feelings .... so much so that I believe it with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support the idea. Yes ... there are bridges. Yes ... there are rainbows. Yes ... grieving dogs and their guardians.

But the existance of all those things are NOT evidence of a "Rainbow Bridge"!

Not Really.

And yes, there is a loving God, Jehovah who MIGHT make the idea reality sometime in the future, possibly out of love for humanity and its potential ... or some other reason.

But in the here-and-now, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support that idea.

And dear Arauna, there is no real evidence to support the idea that Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, any more than the Catholic, Methodist or Baptist Churches are  Nations. 

Whatever they are ... they are NOT nations.

Not Really.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:15 PM, xero said:

Your trumpet has been sounding an incredibly indistinct call. I might add that if you are not spending time on Catholic forums or atheist forums or any other religious group which has a forum you don't appear to be sincerely interested in your calling.

Let's say you had to cut to the chase and make your point in 30 seconds. Try to do that and you'll know whether you even know what you think you know.

Obviously you won't read this, because it will take longer than 30 seconds.  I don't need to "try" to conform to your wishes, but to conform my words to truth in God's word.  Isn't that right?  But, in a rather larger nutshell, this is why I wouldn't spend time on Catholic forums or atheist forums.

Unlike the Watchtower, which preaches that the warning call to come out of "Babylon" applies to all other religions, this call's history was directed to God's people under covenant.  (Jer 51:6) .   And why were God's people in Babylon to begin with?  False prophets, idolatry and rebellion against His decrees thrived among His people.  When His warning call sent through His messengers was unheeded, He removed His protection, and they were conquered by the enemy.  They were disciplined through this enemy’s power, but not all responded in repentance.  Their hearts became hardened; they loved the lies and the idolatry.   

Today’s warning call is also to those under covenant with God, and has  been going on for quite a few years. 1 Cor 5:9-13 used for disfellowshipping purposes, applies to those under the New Covenant, and not to all JWs.  Elders have no permission to judge those under God's covenant. They have no permission to judge any JW.   The judges of the Body of Christ are the anointed.  Additionally, it states, God judges those outside - the Catholics, the atheist, and all.  Yet, because of their association with the Body, JWs receive this message as well. (Matt 25:31-46; John 13:20; Matt 7:21-23; 2 Thess 2:8; Rev 13:1,4,8; Isa 57:20)  The "harvest" is of the wheat, sons of God/anointed priests who are now under "Babylon" - a spiritual state of confusion where dark, failed untruths have no share in the light and purity of Jesus Christ. (Matt 13:38; 2 Cor 6:14; Eph 4:25)  They “live” with spiritual harlots who love their riches, power and dominion over Christ’s “kings of the earth”. Rev 1:5;5:9,10  Revelation concerns Christ’s kings, not rulers on the political scene. (Jer 2:20; 13:27; Ezek 16:25; Ps 106:39; Rev 13:11,12; 17:15,5)

The Wt. holds the rod of discipline that has come against the anointed – Prov 10:13; Dan 2:33,34; Ps 2:9; Isa 8:9; Dan 8:25; Rev 9:9

– a stinging army from the "north", the elder body/man of lawlessness which has trampled down the spiritual members of God's Temple.  (Amos 7:1; Joel 1:4,6,7,9; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 11:1-3; Rev 9:3-6)   Why?  They have accepted the lies of false prophets, and the idolatry formed through the presence of these prophets’ earthly treasures – the organization.  They have allowed themselves to be trampled ; GOD’S TEMPLE  is in ruins.  In the organization the anointed living stones, must not become one body under Jesus Christ.  They must remain scattered according to your leadership – “not one stone upon a stone”.  (Matt 24:2,24-26)

Always, God has sent His messengers to His people under covenant. (Ezek 3:17-19; Amos 3:7) When there is no distinction being made between the sins of the Wt and the sins of the world, it should be clear that the anointed must detach themselves from such iniquity, and the abomination standing in the holy place. (Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4)   Except JWs see only the sins of the world, and excuse, or are oblivious to, their organization’s sins.

The call is only indistinct to those who choose to remain asleep in darkness - who believe God does not measure the sins of His people. (Ezek 2:5; Zech 2:6,7; Rev 11:1)  If they choose lies over truth – where spiritual harlots breathe out lies to God’s holy people -  their hearts are hardened to the understanding of the message. (Isa 6:10; Matt 13:15; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 16:13-16)  God does not abandon us to darkness, if we yearn to receive the light of life through His Son. (Jer 3:22; 14:7;24:7; Zech 2:8-13;  Eph 5:13-17)

Salvation awaits those who reject the lies, the idolatry, the sins, and man of lawlessness  (Isa 48:20; Rev 18:4-8) Since Christ, this salvation has never been in the form of an earthly organization/corporation built in Satan’s realm, admitted to be a unique idea of men.  God and Jesus Christ are there to comfort the victims of captivity, sin, dominion, and the oppressive decrees of men.  Just as Babylon was destroyed, and only a remnant survived, it is the same today.  Only a remnant will return from “captivity” under the Harlot and her “Beast”.  (Rev 13:10) (Isa 41:11,10; Mal 3:6; Joel 3:1,2; Isa 43:5-9)

16 hours ago, xero said:

The presumption of RTFM as the core issue has many aspects.

1. The person hasn't read it (they may in fact have)

2. The FM may in fact be wrong in its assertions about its products. (Oracle corporation is notorious for this)

3. The FM may be poorly written. (by people who don't know the language they are trying to use)

In any case anyone who has questions, whether these questions seem basic or not deserves to have a specific response. It doesn't have to be RTFM. It could be see chapter X in the FM and on page XX paragraph X you should find what you're looking for. (most FM's are 600-800 pages). If it's your job to field these kinds of things you might have something like reasoning book w/the index "scriptures often misapplied". (in the case of biblical issues)

Bottom line: A specific question deserves a specific answer. "RTFM" is by definition not specific any more than someone looking down their noses at you from a stack of unquoted and unpacked scriptures.

Exactly, and I deal with this person to call her bluff. To this day, I haven't seen a JW church with weapon bunkers in their basement. I haven't seen a charter/registration singing regarding the UN. I haven't see any Bible Information on churches existing in Ancient Israel, let alone a leader of the opposite sex who holds religious office. Even when you correct such one, they go around with something else. When you give a question, they do not answer it, and go around it, and when you tell them the truth, such one quickly turns into a feminist and calls you by assumption misogynistic for quoting Paul, and not putting a capital "W" for women.

Sometimes you wonder how lost such one is. So in that regards, I call them out on the misinformation and conspiracy.

That being said, you won't get an direct answer for a very long time, and the latter prays that people do not remember what you said to them.

On 9/23/2021 at 2:27 PM, Arauna said:

Now compare that to the miracle of Jehovahs people unitedly and in bonds of love are only promoting His ruling Kingdom.  ..... while the whole world is in a state of growing violence, disunity and anarchy. 

Arauna, JWs here on this forum are not in unity, imagine the disunity earth wide.  Mr Rando and Sower of Seed both differ from each other and from the Watchtower / GB teachings, but they both seem to be JWs. 

Just now, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

JWs here on this forum are not in unity, i

Yea, People like you are here... so of course it does not look united. I can name a few very controversial people on here who are apostate and make us look disunited.... lol.... I wonder how you could not figure that out for yourself?  Either you are handicapped in some way or wish to ignore what is front of your eyes...... 

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Arauna, JWs here on this forum are not in unity, imagine the disunity earth wide.  Mr Rando and Sower of Seed both differ from each other and from the Watchtower / GB teachings, but they both seem to be JWs. 

You're not a WITNESS!  You have been REMOVED.  GET OVER IT... YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK... EVER!!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.