The World News Media

The truth about Armageddon...

BroRando

3 minutes ago, Witness said:

Nothing wrong with calling God, "Father" as Jesus did. 

Do you call Christ, "Son" as Jehovah did?  

So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.”

• Views 10.1k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, BroRando said:

Do you call Christ, "Son" as Jehovah did?  

So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.”

Oh come on.  Are you slandering the Almighty God AND Jesus Christ?

Therefore you pray in this way:

Our Father who is in heaven,
may your name be treated as holy."  Matt 6:9

1 minute ago, Witness said:

Oh come on.  Are you slandering the Almighty God AND Jesus Christ?

Many Religions have removed God's Holy and Sacred Name claiming Jehovah is a made up Name. If that was true, then why leave names in the Bible that bear witness to the Name JEHOVAH, like Jesus, John, and Elijah along with many others??

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'
  • John means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'
  • Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'
  • Hallelujah means 'Praise Jah" which is short for Jehovah

23 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

AT THE end of the thousand-year-long Judgment Day the righteously judged human family stands perfect before its Judge and Liberator, Jesus Christ. But not yet are they adjudged worthy of eternal life on the Paradisaic earth.

You seem to have checked God's hand.

"The heart is deceitful more than anything else, and it is disastrous. Who can understand it? I, YHWH examine the mind, I test the heart and give to each one according to his way, according to the fruit of his deeds."  Jer 17:9,10

Is that not enough judgment for you?

3 minutes ago, BroRando said:

Many Religions have removed God's Holy and Sacred Name claiming Jehovah is a made up Name. If that was true, then why leave names in the Bible that bear witness to the Name JEHOVAH, like Jesus, John, and Elijah along with many others??

Let me ask you a simple question.  Are we to add anything to the Bible?  Are we too assume we can insert the tetragrammaton into the Greek scriptures, and call it "Jehovah" and all is okay? Jesus called the Father, "Father" or "God".  Is that not good enough for JWs?  It certainly was for the apostles. Why are JWs so rebelliously uppity that they ASSUME they can add to the scriptures, and change words around to suit their purpose? And what has it done for them, except cause criticism to come against them?  Obviously, Jesus' example is not good enough for JWs. 

His example is just fine for me. Is it just too hard to say, "Father",  rather than "Jehovah"?  

9 minutes ago, Witness said:

"You must not add to the word that I am commanding you, and you shall not take away from it in order to keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I am commanding you to observe."  Deut 4:2

1 minute ago, Witness said:

"You must not add to the word that I am commanding you, and you shall not take away from it in order to keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I am commanding you to observe."  Deut 4:2

17 minutes ago, BroRando said:

It is proven that "Jehovah" is a made up name.  The tetragrammaton is not made up.  I can tell this is a real stickler with you.  Why don't you just drop it and say, "Father" when speaking to or about God?  Why do you press using a made up name?  

Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'  - Yah Will Save, Yah Saves Etymology From (1) יה (yah), the name of the Lord, and (2) the verb ישע (yasha'), to save.

John means 'Jehovah has been Gracious' - Yah Is Gracious, Yah Has Been Gracious Etymology From (1) יה (yah), the shortened name of the Lord, and (2) the verb חנן (hanan), to be gracious.

Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah' - Yah is God, From (1) the word אל ('el), God, and (2) the divine name יה (yah).

Hallelujah means 'Praise Jah" which is short for Jehovah - Meaning Shine With Yah, Praise Yah,  From (1) the verb הלל (halal), to shine or praise, and (2) יה (yah), the shortened name of the Lord.

14 minutes ago, Witness said:

It is proven that "Jehovah" is a made up name.  The tetragrammaton is not made up.  I can tell this is a real stickler with you.  Why don't you just drop it and say, "Father" when speaking to or about God?  Why do you press using a made up name?  

Caught you by your hoof.  Now tell the Fourm why you don't beleive in Jesus since his name means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

I am sending an angel ahead of youw to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.x 21  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions,y because my name is in him.

29 minutes ago, BroRando said:

Caught you by your hoof.  Now tell the Fourm why you don't beleive in Jesus since his name means 'Jehovah is Salvation'

"Jehovah" does not represent the tetragrammaton. It is a fallacy - a MADE UP NAME for your god.  I've already put the same information up about what Jesus' name means in the past.  It doesn't mean the hybrid name "Jehovah".  "Yah", is not the same as "Jehovah".  

I refuse to acknowledge the name "Jehovah" as the name of the Almighty God and Father.  

16 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

You are looking more lost by the hour ,but it makes for light entertainment ,like watching rats looking for a way out but never finding the entrance that is right in front of them...lol

What is it about the scripture that you don't take faith in? Why do you reject the power of God's judgment that the scripture relays?  I just added its source -Jer 17:9,10  

I don't care if you make jest about me, but mocking the power of God and His word, is blasphemous.  

Perhaps you should read it again and think on it.  🙂

23 minutes ago, Witness said:

"Jehovah" does not represent the tetragrammaton. It is a fallacy - a MADE UP NAME for your god.  I've already put the same information up about what Jesus' name means in the past.  It doesn't mean the hybrid name "Jehovah".  "Yah", is not the same as "Jehovah".  

I refuse to acknowledge the name "Jehovah" as the name of the Almighty God and Father.  

Now the Fourm members can also state that you are a denier of Christ since you reject JESUS.  

48 minutes ago, Witness said:

What is it about the scripture that you don't take faith in? Why do you reject the power of God's judgment that the scripture relays?  I just added its source -Jer 17:9,10  

Why are you quoting a scripture from Jeremiah?   According to you Jeremiah is MADE UP NAME.

Jeremiah means "Jehovah Exalts"

Why are you using so many English words with the letter "J" in them?

• reject
  • judgment
  • just

Have you never read what JESUS said about hypocrites? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.