BroRando

• Views 10.1k
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a coalition of nations who come up against the Nation of Jehovah in the time of the end... as Ezekiel 38 so well describes.  People of all nations have been collected together in true worship to

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand? @Patiently waiting for Truth  accusses several posters of having the same mul

James: 1 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? The destruction of any human is only righteously due (f

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

“Their word will spread like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of that number. These very men have deviated from the truth,

Your words are strong. Small snakes are just a poisonous as an adult snake ...... but true.

1 hour ago, Peter Carroll said:

Paul wrote about some in his day: “Their word will spread like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of that number. These very men have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred; and they are subverting the faith of some.” (2 Timothy 2:17, 18; see also Matthew 18:6.) There is nothing to indicate that these men did not believe in God, in the Bible, in Jesus’ sacrifice. Yet, on this one basic point, what they were teaching as to the time of the resurrection, Paul rightly branded them as apostates, with whom faithful Christians would not fellowship.

I love this. It makes clear that the Leaders of the Watchtower are appostates. 

There is nothing to indicate that these men did not believe in God, in the Bible, in Jesus’ sacrifice. Yet, on this one basic point, what they were teaching 

Teaching that Armageddon would happen in the 1940's, the 1970's, before the year 2000, 

Teaching that the rest of the Anointed ones must not gather togeher in prayer or Bible study.

and much more. 

Paul rightly branded them as apostates, with whom faithful Christians would not fellowship.

Thank you Mr Carroll. Have a good day. 

18 hours ago, BroRando said:
19 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And if you could be balanced and see things from the viewpoint of those you may call apostates, then maybe your heart could become warm and you may begin to understand. 

This is wierd. An apostate claims if we see things from her viewpoint that somehow we can begin to understand?

@Patiently waiting for Truth 

• accusses several posters of having the same multi-aliases
  • claims to have left the organzition when she was actually disfellowshiped for threatening the Governing Body
  • refuses to name the Children Home Center where she claims she was a victim
  • refuses to name the person or persons that engaged in Pedophilia with her

A certain commenter on here quite often mentions about not getting personal. Yet that same commenter seems to favour Mr Rando. So commenter here is what Mr Rando says about me. 

Mr Rando knows I am a man, yet prefers to call me 'she' as a direct insult.

Mr Rando also lies about me, as i actually have written proof from the congregation that I DID leave the Org of my own choice. 

Mr Rando brings up a pretend point about me 'threatening the governing body'. The @The Librarian has disproved this. But that accusation came from Billy the Kid, many years ago, so why would Mr Rando even know about it ? 

Mr Rando also seems to have knowlendge of me being a victim of CSA, which is strange as that information was given many years ago, before Mr Rando was here. 

So, if some here accuse me of hate OCD, how do you view Mr Rando ? 

He seems to have the same information that Billy the Kid, aka, Allen would have had. 

@The Librarian Please would you warn Mr Rando about telling direct lies about me concerning my resignation from JW org. Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:
23 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Thank you Mr Carroll. Have a good day. 

it is impossible to ever return such words to this apostate

Matthew 5 : 43 - 47 

Berean Study Bible
You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘Hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

The words of Yeshua tell us to love our enemies and to pray for them. Sometimes it is difficult to follow Christ's words. 

Have a good day Mr Carroll. 

14 hours ago, Chioke Lin said:

I don't get your rationale. You're not blaming God and insist the 1000-year doctrine belongs to an organization, when it belongs in the bible, which in turn belongs to God.

As I have clearly stated here, with scriptures to prove it, the thousand years of Christ's reign began in the first century (Ps 110:1,2), and ended when Satan was let out of the abyss to devise how to DECEIVE the last of the anointed, before the coming of the Kingdom of God.  

There is no scriptural basis to prove that man must reach perfection in order to be tested by Satan as righteous or unrighteous.  Luke 22:31

Besides all the examples of righteous ones we already have in the Bible who were not physically perfect, IS THE ACCOUNT OF JOB. 

Or have you all forgotten about that remarkable account ?  

The man was righteous, but not perfect.  He proved his faithful righteousness by all that he suffered under Satan's grueling test. 

We are judged by our actions in this life.  There is one Armageddon.  Only one.  It is spoken of throughout the Bible. Another Armageddon has never been declared alongside it, to come afterward.   Wt's thousand-year doctrine gives JWs a reprieve from being alert to the coming of Christ. (1 Thess 5:3; Rev 3:17,18) They have been promised salvation through a corrupt entity, the organization, leading into a thousand years of peace, which will give them time to become perfect before facing a final test. 

Corruption leading to paradise.  What a twisted idea and yet millions have fallen for it.

So sit back and enjoy the destruction to come, that also the Wt has created. Yes, the world will be made new, but to revel in the death of millions by describing their death as charred hotdogs lying in the street gutters, is morbid.  Yet, that is what comes out of your leader's mouth.  JWs sneer at the world of people, as if they can read their hearts better than the Father can. 

What an arrogant people you have become.  What slander you have committed against the Father and the Son. You worship a god of destruction, not a God and His Son who offer life to those who come near to them.  When God says He will destroy, it is a judgment and removal of His protective spirit.  It is Satan who steps in to do the act of destroying.

The example of how this works, is in the book of Job.  

"Ah, destroyer, and yourself not destroyed!
    And treacherous one, and no one has dealt treacherously with him!
When you cease destroying, you will be destroyed.
    When you stop dealing treacherously, one will deal treacherously with you."  Isa 33:1

"The last enemy to be abolished is death."  1 Cor 15:26 

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You do not call him Jesus but always you write Yeshua - which is a bit affectatious.... but we leave it at that.  You also refuse to call the god of the bible, Jehovah. 

Yeshua or Y'shua (ישוע; with vowel pointing Hebrew: יֵשׁוּעַ, romanizedYēšūaʿ) was a common alternative form of the name Yehoshua (Hebrew: יְהוֹשֻׁעַ, romanizedYəhōšūaʿ, lit.'Joshua') in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous (Ἰησοῦς), from which, through the Latin IESVS/Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.[1][2

So it seems that the name Jesus comes from the Latin not the Hebrew. Therefore Yeshua is closer to His real name in Hebrew and then Lesous in Greek. 

As for Jehovah, it was you yourself that gave information that it is Yehovah. 

As I am not so well educated I still do not understand how anyone gets either of the above from YHWH. 

YHWH is what I was taught when i was studying with JWs. The closest name to that would appear to be Yahweh. 

I am neither well educated, nor am I anointed, but does that mean i should follow the words of men who are not inspired. It is very difficult to know any 'truth' these days. 

We each will live or die by our own thoughts and actions.  

19 hours ago, Arauna said:

Good point.  I use logical reasoning for example, when I speak to atheists who believe in evolution. 

It is a good point. Now let's see if we can get the topic back on track without personal attacks that you claim are impersonal.

How would you speak to an atheist about Armageddon? They do believe in the end of the trail of man, or at least some do.

Does that mean, as evolution does, at some point, man will self-destruct and a new form of humanity will evolve? A better one. How would those humans know, what listen they need to learn as not to make the same mistake as the old human race?

This type of reasoning actually has bible support.

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It is very difficult to know any 'truth' these days. 

I hope you don’t underestimate the truth you already have.  You are aware that the anointed in the organization are under the power of men who have no right to rule over them. (2 Chron 23:6; Num 3:10)  That is truth, and only the Father and the Son through Holy Spirit allows you to see this.  (1 Cor 2:13,14)

It is the “man of lawlessness” that is the great apostasy in the last days. (2 Thess 2:3,4) When looking for this composite “man” setting himself over God’s Temple made with “living stones”/anointed (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17) we look to the organization where the anointed are found; the organization, said to be “inspired” by God -  an idol and lawlessness.  (Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4,15,18)   

The elder body is the “disgusting thing standing where it does not belong”. (Mark 13:14). The scriptures tell us that priests of God cannot be replaced. (Ezek 44:6-9) But the organization has changed those laws of God, and rebelliously made their own.   Rev 11:1,2 says the Temple/anointed has been “given over to the Gentiles” – given over to the elders not anointed.  You can perceive this, you see elders wielding their control not only over all JWs; but more importantly, the anointed priests. 

The vast majority of JWs cannot perceive this abomination. They are blinded by such truth. (2 Cor 3:14-16) They believe they have truth, but they are loving the lie that the organization and its rulership is inspired by God.  2 Thess 2:9-12.    

It is all based on one’s heart condition, the good or bad soil that either grows the word of truth, or rejects it.  John 12:40

Luke 8:15 – “But the seed on the good soil—these are the ones who, after hearing the word, hold fast to it with a noble and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance.”

Just your acknowledging that major fulfillment of prophesy in the last days, which spurs on the great tribulation and Armageddon, gives proof that you have been blessed with truth -  with eyes that see.  (Isa 35:3-5; 29:17-21)

“He (man of lawlessness/Beast from the Sea) will speak words against the Most High and oppress the holy ones of the Most High. He will intend to change religious festivals and laws, and the holy ones will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time.”  Dan 7:25

"His power will be great, but it will not be his own. He will cause outrageous destruction and succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the powerful along with the holy people.”  Dan 8:24

“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and the Spirit of God dwells in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy this one. For God’s temple is holy, which you are.”  1 Cor 3:16,17

“And it was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them. It was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.”  Rev 13:7

“If anyone is to be taken captive, into captivity he goes. If anyone is to be killed with a sword, with a sword he will be killed. This calls for endurance and faithfulness from the saints.” Rev 13:10

“Be careful that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deceit based on human tradition, based on the elements of the world, rather than Christ.”  Col 2:8

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

You also refuse to call the god of the bible, Jehovah. 

Yes, the "god" of your bible, is "Jehovah", a name I also refuse to use. 

Nothing wrong with calling God, "Father" as Jesus did.  It appears that JWs refuse to follow in his example.   I never called my father by his first name. Maybe you should ask yourself why you choose to call the Heavenly Father a hybrid name.  Did you call your fleshly father by his first name, or would you have felt  rather awkward by doing so?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.