The World News Media

GO AWAY SATAN! IT IS JEHOVAH GOD YOU MUST WORSHIP!

Bible Speaks

GO AWAY SATAN! IT IS JEHOVAH GOD YOU MUST WORSHIP
4 "Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil.  
2 After he had fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, he felt hungry. 
3 And the Tempter approached and said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.” 
4 But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”
5 Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him on the battlement of the temple 
6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written: ‘He will give his angels a command concerning you,’ and, ‘They will carry you on their hands, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’” 
7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”
8 Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 
9 And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” 
10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 
11 Then the Devil left him, and look! angels came and began to minister to him."
(Matthew 4;1-11) NWT

jw.org

IMG_2724.JPG

• Views 5.4k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  find,  this  nice  picture  works  very  good  to  your  post,  dear  S. E. ❤

GO AWAY SATAN! IT IS JEHOVAH GOD YOU MUST WORSHIP 4 "Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil.   2 After he had fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, he felt

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.