The World News Media

Trump delivers on Religious Freedom ???

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-delivers-promise-advance-religious-freedom-abroad-opinion-1508263

Don't know if this is exactly new news. but it 'sort of' sounds interesting.

Trump Delivers on Promise to Advance Religious Freedom Abroad 

This week, President Trump issued a historic executive order that ensures international religious freedom will be a major piece of his legacy. The new directive gives the U.S. government more tools than ever before to advance religious freedom globally and to penalize foreign nations that perpetrate or allow religious persecution.

Link to article at top. 

• Views 869
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-delivers-promise-advance-religious-freedom-abroad-opinion-1508263   Don't know if this is exactly new news. but it 'sort of' sounds interesting. Trump Del

In my personal opinion, one more reason for me to vote for Trump again this year. Can't wait to hear the convoluted UN conspiracy theories about UN involvement though.

Well this correlates with what I said a while back, it was bound to happen. The question is, should one cave in or should one endure? @4Jah2me The US and the UK react as such because China is not

The thing is, the Bible seems to talk about religion being wiped out before Armageddon. 

And we must remember that the GB say that 'We are in the final part of the final days' 

So why would the American President suddenly be fighting for international religious freedom ? 

i suppose it is to get more votes and to be 'liked' by more people, but this would appear to put backward the destruction of all religion. 

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

The thing is, the Bible seems to talk about religion being wiped out before Armageddon. 

And we must remember that the GB say that 'We are in the final part of the final days' 

So why would the American President suddenly be fighting for international religious freedom ? 

i suppose it is to get more votes and to be 'liked' by more people, but this would appear to put backward the destruction of all religion. 

And when do you trust what the gb says, you have a clear opinion on them.

Presidents have to tackle many issue's, they can't do them all in one day. Maybe the Russia/jw UN involvement has been on his mind and with all on his plate he's finally gotten around to addressing religious freedom. 

7 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

And when do you trust what the gb says, you have a clear opinion on them.

Presidents have to tackle many issue's, they can't do them all in one day. Maybe the Russia/jw UN involvement has been on his mind and with all on his plate he's finally gotten around to addressing religious freedom. 

Yes my GB comment was a jibe. BUT, I do admit to getting concerned about 'world issues'. 

We have a virus that only half the world believes is real.

We have protests spreading around the globe over BLM.

We have America upsetting China. And now we have the UK, 'good olde Boris' upsetting China by planning to give Hong Kong people British visas / passports. Anglo-American war with China maybe ? 

We have a 'threat' of our cash being replaced by 'electronic money' only. Which will give government departments more control over people. 

An idea. Maybe someone could start a topic which could be regularly updated with 'world affairs', or does this already happen elsewhere on the forum ? 

Well this correlates with what I said a while back, it was bound to happen. The question is, should one cave in or should one endure?

@4Jah2me The US and the UK react as such because China is not their ally, but the ally of the Iranians and the Russians, therefore, they will always be critical of China just as Theresa May was with Russia. That being said, there are 2 factional powers under seated near the UN. The faction that the US and the UK are under, they wish to have a hand in everything, which can be seen with the pandemic and the widespread protest.

As a truther, I can confidentially state that BLM as long sine deviated from the message they preach, therefore, those blindly supporting them do not know what they are getting themselves into. Even to those I say this too seem surprised because of my background and culture, but the truth is the truth, and all Truthers point this out regardless of their race or sex or background.

@Space Merchant Yes, me being white and living here in England I have no real idea of how people of other colours feel or how they are treated in other countries. I do see some horrendous things on news articles but I never know what is true or what has been set up. I dislike protests of any sort for any reason. I think they are very negative. I suppose too many people act on their emotions and do not put thought into their actions. As for BLM, I can believe what you say. They probably started off with good intentions but have gone astray. But like most people, they put their trust in humans not in God. 

I do wish that God's name would soon be sanctified and that HIS will would soon take place here on Earth as it is in heaven. 

On 6/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, 4Jah2me said:

@Space Merchant Yes, me being white and living here in England I have no real idea of how people of other colours feel or how they are treated in other countries. I do see some horrendous things on news articles but I never know what is true or what has been set up. I dislike protests of any sort for any reason. I think they are very negative. I suppose too many people act on their emotions and do not put thought into their actions. As for BLM, I can believe what you say. They probably started off with good intentions but have gone astray. But like most people, they put their trust in humans not in God. 

I do wish that God's name would soon be sanctified and that HIS will would soon take place here on Earth as it is in heaven. 

Well it is best you be careful because the mob mentality of BLM has spilled in parts of the EU, granted, mob mentality is something that is common and can get dangerous as recent past events in the UK. For me, I am black, you'd be surprise of the fact the more truth I speak the more enemies I make, especially regarding the fact despite me being neutral, I do not agree or support with BLM, granted, the majority of us can see the real problem of the world by ignoring the fabricated problems made by sheeple.

You need to be careful of news articles too. For not all of them speak truth and can often be objective to the point of one-siding things. As you already know, I do not like falsehood or misinformation be it if you agree with someone or not, but this does not stop the MSM sadly. They play on emotions and disregard absolute fact. For what they are doing is pushing racial tension using George Floyd as a martyr, as is with possibly soon to be, the recent killing of Maurice Gordon. The BLM has shifted into something different and has since lost what it stood for when it was birthed. The sad thing of it all, granted Religion on the spotlight, the ideologies are being expressed in BLM in a negative matter, i.e. recall the story and lesson of the Christ when he washed the feet of his Apostles? They took it and used it into something else, therefore, BLM turned into a religious and political movement going about their ideas negatively, on a warpath, and to you in the UK, should tension rise, it will be a very difficult time for you, granted you have covid-19 around the corner.

As for religions, there are, as I told Matthew, religions that gave into the wild beast, practically a huge chuck of mainstream Christendom. This is why I questioned Arunna if she thinks she is safe once it is discovered she is not part of or support the latter ideology.

That being said, as I had told people here about a year ago, such things will come, us Truthers are ridiculously vigilant and fact adhering.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.