The World News Media

If the CCJW is to be God's / Christ's 'chosen organisation' what serious changes need to take pace within it.

If the CCJW is going to be God's / Christ's chosen Organisation to bring humans through 

Armageddon / Judgement Day

What serious changes need to take place in it first ?

As you know my feelings are that neither God nor Christ can use the CCJW as it is. But I am seriously trying to think on a more spiritual level so I'm trying not to be biased. By reading many comments on this forum I've noticed that even those JWs that resolve to stay firmly in the 'Org', still have some feelings of discontent. 

So the question I'm asking is more to those JWs who are remaining 'faithful' to the CCJW and it's GB. 

Do you see the need for big changes in the way the CCJW is run ?

Do you really believe that God & Christ are happy with the CCJW as it is ?

I am not deviating from my belief of a 'true Anointed' being 'raised up' in these 'last day', but as I've said before that 'true anointed' could well be within the CCJW.

I'm keeping my mind 'open' to all manner of thoughts, whilst trying to, hopefully with God's guidance, find truth. 

However, I am of the opinion that 'new light' via the GB, will not provide the answers or right direction that is needed. But that is just my personal opinion, and I may be proven wrong................

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your questions would require a rehashing of things already identified many, many times on this forum, so I will respond instead with an observation: Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, without terr

‘T.A. Form Application’—the T. A. Is for ‘true anointed.’ It’s the best I can do under the circumstances. 4Jah floats the idea that maybe they are all to emerge from the present JW community. You migh

Its behond reformed unfortunately in my honest opinion.  

Posted Images

Your questions would require a rehashing of things already identified many, many times on this forum, so I will respond instead with an observation:

Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, without territory.

Like any nation, they have to fight the good fight with the Army they have ... not the Army they WISH they had.

The Polish had to fight the Nazi Tanks, with horse drawn carriages of various sorts.

Until I could afford specialized tools, I had to use general tools for specific applications.

Those who expect perfection of others in all things, I strongly suspect will be judged by God, using those same standards... and their punishment now is having to live in a cartoon world of their own construct, and being oblivious to reality.

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Your questions would require a rehashing of things already identified many, many times on this forum, so I will respond instead with an observation:

Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, without territory.

Like any nation, they have to fight the good fight with the Army they have ... not the Army they WISH they had.

The Polish had to fight the Nazi Tanks, with horse drawn carriages of various sorts.

Until I could afford specialized tools, I had to use general tools for specific applications.

Those who expect perfection of others in all things, I strongly suspect will be judged by God, using those same standards... and their punishment now is having to live in a cartoon world of their own construct, and being oblivious to reality.

This comment did not answer the question and may just as well have been a comment about the flavour of bananas :) 

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I kind of like this.

The ol pork chop comes through with the comment of the day, or the week, or possibly even the year.

I notice that those people who think they are serving God properly through the CCJW cannot or will not answer the questions I've asked.

I do hope in fact that I am judged by God's standards through Christ. 

And i don't know of anyone that expects perfection in any human. 

But I don't use the world's standards as an excuse to drop my standards, and i wouldn't expect an organisation that says it is God's only means of salvation, to drop their standards either. 

My feeling is concerning the two 'brothers' above, that they are almost frightened to think about the changes needed to bring the CCJW up to God's expected standards. 

I know God does not expect perfection from humans but I think He does expect people to make a strong effort.     (Watchtower online library)

“Exert Yourselves Vigorously”!

“Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able.”—Luke 13:24.

However, my point of 'changes needed' relates to time left to make such changes before the coming judgement. And to, what i presume would be, a 'great influx' of people, into 'God's chosen organisation'.

I still think it will be a few years before the whole CSA problem is sorted and with the possibility of the CCJW losing charitable status in some countries, there could be great financial losses ahead. But if a true Anointed are 'raised up' within the CCJW then things could move forward quicker, as the org would be more likely to receive God's holy spirit. On the other hand, God might just build another organisation through Christ, using Anointed ones that are not wanted by the CCJW.  

4J:

You need to take some "memory pills".

My recognition of reality has been clearly stated for more than seven years here, without inhibition.

You are living in a fantasy world of unreasonable expectations .... one of which is that is you ask a series of questions that would take a five page essay to address ... chiefly because they are based in whole or part on false premises, or lack of common sense about the way hominoids behave in groups,, you think you are entitled to an answer that conforms to those unrealistic expectations.

You are not.

Try this:

Ask one single fact based question at a time,  not based on agenda driven false premises, in whole or in part ... and see if you get a reply.

...... also, ask for facts.

Opinions are like bodily orifices ( to paraphrase ...). Everyone has several.

More excuses for not answering simple questions. 

Most of what is written on this and many other forums is only opinions. Most conversation in the real world is only opinion. Global warming / climate change for one example. So many opinions not so many true facts.

The use of blood and blood fractions in the JW world is another. But then it's called conscience not opinion. 

Even to the point, as the GB are not inspired, neither is the Writing Department, then all they say and write is only their opinions. BUT JWs live their lives by the opinions of the GB and Watchtower magazine. Those opinions are regularly wrong, proven by the FACT that they have to keep changing their opinions and writings.. 

Your using the excuse of being a Barbarian, to pretend that your 'reality' is more real that anyone elses, is only your opinion. But each person's reality is different. 

But never mind James, if you do not wish to answer a few small basic questions, so be it. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.