The World News Media

If the CCJW is to be God's / Christ's 'chosen organisation' what serious changes need to take pace within it.

• Views 2k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your questions would require a rehashing of things already identified many, many times on this forum, so I will respond instead with an observation: Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, without terr

‘T.A. Form Application’—the T. A. Is for ‘true anointed.’ It’s the best I can do under the circumstances. 4Jah floats the idea that maybe they are all to emerge from the present JW community. You migh

Its behond reformed unfortunately in my honest opinion.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

I think you need to rethink your entire stance. Once again, Which G-d is the Watchtower members worshiping? Don't change the subject when you can't answer a simple question.

Then you will understand, the GB are not judging but applying Bible Principle to the christian congregation. No amount of your opposition will change the actions taken by faithful servants of God.

11 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Do you understand the concept between, now and then? How does one achieve "rapture" Do you not understand that even then, if an anointed is still standing, what needs to happen first. A Christian fellow would understand.

So, the GB most assuredly have been given divine knowledge beforehand, before Jesus tells them, that they will soon reign in heaven. They absolutely know this.  But they don’t have any clue how they will be literally killed?  And, why haven’t they given THIS information to the congregations – that they will be slaughtered soon enough, by some unknown entity, all for Christ’s namesake?  Or, will Russia ,“the King of the North”, somehow kill them while they reside in Bethel?  Remember, they said “before” Armageddon breaks out they will be in heaven. The organization will be left to the elders.  Very little is ever said in the WT about dying for the sake of Jesus Christ; only when it comes to rejecting blood transfusions.   More emphasis is put on the majority of JWs walking right out of Armgeddon’s bloody battles and into the ‘new world’.  JWs are saved, while the rest of the world of mankind is killed…by Jesus Christ!

No.  The end time battle is about teachings – truth against lies.  It is raging right now, and you are participating.  Rom 8:37-39; 2 Cor 10:4,5; Eph 6:10,11; 1 Pet 5:8,9; James 4:7

You’re well aware that the organization takes it upon themselves to spiritually “kill” individuals for rejecting it and its headship.  The same organization that spiritually “kills” through disfellowshipping anointed priests and thousands of others, will also spiritually “kill” the GB members.  Soon, it will have had enough of their sins and lies, and who knows what else will be uncovered.  God will put it into their hearts.  Rev 17:17   Child abuse and lawsuits alone, may play a heavy hand in this seize of power.    The organization will covet this power and stage a takeover.   No doubt, many will return to the organization believing it will be reformed.  However, both the Beast and its previous leadership/Harlot/false prophet will eventually go down.  Rev 19:20  Perhaps there will be a false prediction of Watchtower’s version of Armageddon announced, and the GB will just disappear!  After all, the ball is in their court to determine when Armageddon is set to arrive.  Just speculating.

Everything about the Beast from the Sea and its false prophet/Beast directing it, is fulfilled through the Watchtower…

from the necessary dedication and identifying mark of the Beast/organization that begins with baptism and carries over into every aspect of a JW’s life  Rev 13:16

the false prophet directs the Beast/organization  Rev 13:12

the revered “worship” of the organization itself, as the only way to “life” since it is taught as belonging to the powerful Almighty God.  Rev 13:4,8  

the regulated buying and selling of spiritual food provided by the false prophet Rev 13:17

its image as “spirit-breathed” or spirit-directed  Rev 13:15 – "Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization"

the spiritual killing of those who refuse to bear its mark – the identity of a Jehovah’s Witness of the Watchtower organization  Rev 13:15; 11:7

and its conquering of the “saints” through lies and blasphemy, by the heart of the beast – the elder body  Rev 13:5-7

This end time message concerns “Israel” and those with them, just as God’s Bible message concerned the nation of Israel and any nations involved in the events of the time.  You are deceived, and this deceptive ploy to exterminate God’s “Israel” is written in Revelation, Daniel, and warned about by Jesus Christ and the apostles, to come upon the remaining ones of the woman’s seed, in the last days.  Dan 8:24; 12:7; 11:31; Matt 24:15,24; 2 Thess 2:3,4;9-12; Acts 20:29-30; Col 2:8; Rev 13:9;12:7

An anointed one can be found faithful and sealed even while still physically alive on earth. 2 Cor 1:22; Heb 12:22; Rev 7:4

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Throughout all of History, 70% of all war casualties have been civilian “collateral damage”.  The facts are this: Based on all the statistical analysis of real life experiences from the war between the United States of America and the Empire of Japan, the atomic bombing of Japan cost over time about 400,000 Japanese lives, and ending the Pacific War, saving 1,000,000 American lives, and 4,000,000 Japanese lives. Additionally, it so far has ushered in a period of 70 years of “long peace” free from World Wars. …. and atomic energy is being used globally in many thousands of hospitals and health care providers, since 1945 probably saving ten times more lives than all lives lost ON ALL SIDES since then. PERHAPS this is why Jehovah God NEVER stated the warfare was murder. (??).  
    • There is no real estate tax in Croatia, yet. They have been putting it off for decades. So the owner of the property does not pay any taxes to the state because of reason he own something, house or any other real estate. In the case of inheritance of real estate from parents to children, no tax is paid (spouse, descendants and ancestors who form an upright line and adopted children and adoptive parents who are in that relationship with the deceased or donor). In other cases, 3% of the market value is paid.
    • Joshua 2 ---> 1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. 5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. 7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, 11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the Lord your God giveth you to possess it. 12 And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying, 13 Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land. 14 Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them; 15 Until the Lord have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the Lord your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the Lord's servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising. 16 And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go. 17 According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the Lord thy God be with thee, as he was with Moses. 18 Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
  • Members

• BroRando

BroRando 372

• Trevordaph

Trevordaph 64

• JW Insider

JW Insider 9,464

• Recent Status Updates

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    aroa

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.