The World News Media

Update #2...3...4 and other

Srecko Sostar

Have you ever paused to contemplate the vastness of the Bible knowledge that eludes you, the knowledge that other individuals with an "inane" driven agenda, also put into focus? lol!

But ultimately, the decision is yours, isn't it? No one is compelling you to oppose God and his teachings. You do that by your own volition, just like anyone else, even those who were considered perfect. The sole exception was Jesus, even though he, too, had to make a choice. He chose good over evil.

God did not instruct Jesus to come down to earth and merely pretend to be humanity's Savior, as we are well aware of the eventual outcome. God is not a deity of deceit like those irredeemable individuals who have turned away from His teachings.

Or did he? Add that to the list of hundreds of things you would need to prove.

• Views 884
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is the use of comparing the decisions and actions of "perfect" people, Jesus, Adam and Eve with "imperfect" people, here and now? lol

Let's delve deeper into that idea. Who established the commandments that govern the obedience of Gods' followers? Who bestowed the instructions assigning the Levites the duty of the altar? Who determi

This is why even witnesses who never understood the proper protocol on how they should conduct themselves with former members and disfellowshipped individuals can now clearly see the impact of these n

Posted Images

Friday a week ago I had  heart surgery, and complicated it by refusing all blood or blood fractions. There was some bleeding, but not much. 

Matthew the 18th chapter tells Christians how to run a Congregation in Jesus’ absence.

in either case it “is a good hill to die on.”

Manny the Used Car Elder and Manny the Used Car Surgeon  BOTH need to be ignored.

Sometimes you die.

….. everybody does ANYWAY.

I am going to take a nap, and then polish my boots for the Memorial tomorrow night.

Please feel free to continue bickering about nothing.

It’s low calorie, and won’t make you …. *koff*  …. pudgy.

I believe wholeheartedly in the divine word of God, as well as in the fellowship of my true brothers, which include the GB. Therefore, your observation is inaccurate as stated.

I won’t know for a year if it is a “permanent” repair that probably won’t clog up.

50% of all USA white males are dead at age 76. 

I am 77.  ( in people years ….) 😁😁😁

heh, heh. heh. ( Ah gots da edge! )

4DBC90D5-E990-4FB8-A1DA-282D2444357B.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.