The World News Media

The prosecutor's office demanded to recognize the application of "Jehovah's Witnesses" in Google Play and the App Store as extremist

Isabella

The St. Petersburg prosecutor's office filed a lawsuit demanding that the JW Library application of Jehovah's Witnesses be declared extremist on Google Play and the App Store. This was reported by the press service of city courts.

The claim was accepted for production by the Oktyabrsky District Court.

As indicated in the lawsuit, the JW Library publishes literature recognized as extremist in Russia. This application is copyrighted by the Pennsylvania Watchtower and Tract Society. The Russian court considered this organization to be the leading one in relation to Jehovah's Witnesses.

Application developer - Jehovah's Witnesses ("Jehovah's Witnesses"). The lawsuit noted that the developer's website www.jw.org was banned in Russia and recognized as extremist.

Read more: https://zona.media/news/2020/10/27/app

• Views 968
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What does it mean to be an extremist? noun. a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters. a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

What does it mean to be an extremist?
noun. a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters. a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices.

Does extremist always mean nasty and violent ? I think the CCJW org is extreme. Surely it is meant to be ?

In fact I think it is not extreme enough. Didn't the disciples / apostles say, 'We must serve God as ruler rather than men'.  Surely it was extreme then and still extrem now ? 

If someone called me an extremist I would take it as a compliment, being no part of this wicked world surely is extreme. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.