Jump to content

Psalm 34:20 - "He is guarding all his bones; Not one of them has been broken."


BroRando
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

  • Views 1.5k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another new topic on the same subject already debated a hundred times? What does it matter, the way he died? Can we move on? Because there are only Jehovah's Witnesses to make a fuss about t

Rando seems a complete nutcase anyway. 

  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Member

John 20 v 25 Thomas said :-

But he said to them: “Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails and stick my hand into his side, I will never believe it.” 

Now did Thomas know exactly how Jesus died ? Because he said Hands and Nails. Both of which are plural.

It would seem to me that the GB / Watchtower were just looking for another way to be different to Christendom. But they messed up by having the scripture as 'hands' and nails' :) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

Actually, the Greek word 'hélos' is translated a nail in singular.

 2247. hélos 

Strong's Concordance

hélos: a nail

Original Word: ἧλος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hélos
Phonetic Spelling: (hay'-los)
Definition: a nail
Usage: a nail.

😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
14 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

Actually, the Greek word 'hélos' is translated a nail in singular.

 2247. hélos 

Strong's Concordance

hélos: a nail

Original Word: ἧλος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hélos
Phonetic Spelling: (hay'-los)
Definition: a nail
Usage: a nail.

😃

So why in the New World Translation did they use, or the GB allow use of, the word NAILS = PLURAL ?

Deliberately confusing people ? Or, as i believe ,they are not guided by God's Holy Spirit, and they do not have a clue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

If you were polite you would have been given understanding and would have received forgiveness.  But your sin stands and will be counted.

Look at the picture above again.  Can one nail make two prints?  Look again at the placement so that no bone would be broken.  Do I have to show you an x-ray so you can decieve you own eyes? 

 

 

 

Wrist.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
27 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

If you were polite you would have been given understanding and would have received forgiveness.  But your sin stands and will be counted.

Look at the picture above again.  Can one nail make two prints?  Look again at the placement so that no bone would be broken.  Do I have to show you an x-ray so you can decieve you own eyes? 

 

 

 

Wrist.jpg

Wow, now you think you have been given authority to judge me. However you do not answer my question :) 

The GB either translated as such, or allowed to be translated as such, Nails plural and Hands plural. 

If they had thought it was one nail through the wrists I'm sure they would have said so in the NWT.. 

It's not terribly important but just shows another instance of Luke 16 v 10

 The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

It shows that the GB are unfaithful and therefore unrighteous. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

The same ones who deny the prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) have no understanding because they have already been Judged.  "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10)

After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:22)

Prophecy fulfilled....  "Hear this, you foolish and senseless people: They have eyes but cannot see; They have ears but cannot hear." (Jeremiah 5:21)

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs.jpg

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs?  Aren't the Hand Cuffs placed on the wrists to bind the (hands) in plural???  You stumbled yourself into Gehenna, but I won't allow you to stumble others... go on your way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
1 hour ago, Brother Rando said:

The same ones who deny the prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) have no understanding because they have already been Judged.  "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10)

After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:22)

Prophecy fulfilled....  "Hear this, you foolish and senseless people: They have eyes but cannot see; They have ears but cannot hear." (Jeremiah 5:21)

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs.jpg

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs?  Aren't the Hand Cuffs on the wrists to bind the (hands) in plural???  You stumbled yourself into Gehenna, but I won't allow you to stumble others... go on your way.

Oh so you do think you have the right to judge me. Maybe you think you are anointed too... 

Dream on.

Any one of the anointed would never support the JW Org. The Child Abuse,  the misuse of scriptures. The false prophecies. 

The GB falsely claiming to be the Faithful and Discreet slave. the GB telling others of the anointed not to make contact with each other. 

The GB telling Elders that they can tell deliberate lies and claiming it is spiritual warfare. 

The GB / Elders threatening the congregants with disfellowshipping if the congregants dare question the GB's rules or decisions. 

What you have in reality is a dictatorship by the GB. Only now they are being shown up for who they really are.

God, who's name may be Yahweh or Jehovah, has given Jesus Christ the authority to judge. And it looks like the judgement has started within the 'household'.  I don't know if God will use the JW Org after cleansing it, or if He will wipe it out and use a different Org.  But God demands that His anointed servants be perfect. 

As for us earthly class, I don't think we were supposed to fully understand the scriptures. A scripture that says about' ten men clinging to the skirt of a Jew' and saying 'we will go with you people as we know God is with you people' (not exactly quoted but near enough to get the meaning). I know that the 'Jew' means spiritual Jew, but it would refer to the whole anointed not just your 8 men in America. 

You may well be guided but its not by God's Holy spirit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member

Exposing your demonic denial of the prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) has been a pleasure.  For evil is conquered with the good.  The demons love making people deaf and dumb to the truth which has been rendered onto you.  I was waiting for you to blaspheme against Holy Spirit to expose and count your sin publicly. 

Your quote: "You may well be guided but its not by God's Holy spirit.

After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:22)  Therefore, your sin has been retained and there is no escape for you.  Dying the second death is an everlasting destruction and one that begins with the weeping and gnashing of teeth.  "And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."  (Matthew 12:32)

come.come.wolf.jpg

Changing the subject because you been pummeled doesn't get you any points.  Consider Yourself Disfellowshipped..... you're not coming back legion....  no matter how hard you try... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member
13 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

Exposing your demonic denial of the prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) has been a pleasure.  For evil is conquered with the good.  The demons love making people deaf and dumb to the truth which has been rendered onto you.  I was waiting for you to blaspheme against Holy Spirit to expose and count your sin publicly. 

Your quote: "You may well be guided but its not by God's Holy spirit.

After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:22)  Therefore, your sin has been retained and there is no escape for you.  Dying the second death is an everlasting destruction and one that begins with the weeping and gnashing of teeth.  "And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."  (Matthew 12:32)

come.come.wolf.jpg

Changing the subject because you been pummeled doesn't get you any points.  Consider Yourself Disfellowshipped..... you're not coming back legion....  no matter how hard you try... 

You are one very sick person, you need medical help. 

You don't even know what it means to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Like I've said dream on. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share





×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.