Srecko Sostar

• Views 10.9k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are Jehovah's Witnesses a part of the community? As the ARC pointed out .... matters not reported to the police as a matter of NATURAL CONSCIENCE ... puts the community as a whole at risk .... no

On June 23, 2016, San Diego, California, Superior Court Judge Richard Strauss grew tired of the Watchtower Society fighting his order to produce a 1997 letter sent to all elders worldwide, and decided

The formal ruling according to the court of appeals document dated Nov. 9, 2017 page. 39 (the link to the document posted by Witness above) "On the record before us, we are satisfied that the sup

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

He will pummel you nonetheless. That fellow knows law. Don't try to peddle emotion disguised as law before him,  because @Allen Smith will catch you at it every time.

Protest "pummelling," - my foot. It is not exactly badmitten anyone else is playing here. Even you have stepped over the line of sheer pleasantry.

How so? I've been very polite and respectful :)

On 11/19/2017 at 9:14 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

G. Jackson indicated to the ARC that he would welcome the modified statement: legally mandated across the board, and not just applied retroactively when you want to apply it to someone you don't like.

Why can't Mr. Jackson make the changes within the org himself instead of waiting on secular gov't make him do it?

Why wouldn't he/they do this for the protection of the children? 

13 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

Why can't Mr. Jackson make the changes within the org himself instead of waiting on secular gov't make him do it?

Why wouldn't he/they do this for the protection of the children? 

Legal Department and other board directors aka GB must vote before final decision. It is Company.

11 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

It’s the responsibility of the parents, and then the community to protect those that can’t defend themselves from evil!!!!

Are Jehovah's Witnesses a part of the community?

As the ARC pointed out .... matters not reported to the police as a matter of NATURAL CONSCIENCE ... puts the community as a whole at risk .... not JUST Jehovah's Witnesses.

13 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

It’s the responsibility of the parents, and then the community to protect those that canÂ’t defend themselves from evil!!!!

You put lot of efforts, time, patience to bring many reading  material in your comment.

After all this, one thing is need to be answered and you avoid that. Does JW org have inside problems with child molestation or JW org are free of that evil thing?

Second, about your sentence i quote above. Yes, there is some order of how things should be, what is natural inside human interactions in family and society. You missed one little detail in this. Parents are mainly responsible for children, for sure. But Elders are responsible, for parents and by that to their family, inside congregational structure. Structure of congregation (and  structure of WT Company as that entity who run all congregations around the world) is based on elements that is not made by some parents. Rules, obligations, expectations and much more, inside congregation is powered by elders who are agents of WT Company. So, elders are those who have obligation to warn congregants when found they have person inside who are threat for children or adults. And we all know how elders are instructed not to tell and warn congregation about child molester who are in congregation. So please be more .... be more something, hahahaha, chose by yourselfalone what you want to be "more" ....but only in positive direction. 

Best regards! :)  

4 minutes ago, Anna said:

This information is publicly available from court transcripts and records:

I am glad that you put this as honored member of JW community here. If I have had done this i would received some comments how i twisted words :))))))))))) and have bad motives, ahahhaa. 

1 minute ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I am glad that you put this as honored member of JW community here. If I have had done this i would received some comments how i twisted words :))))))))))) and have bad motives, ahahhaa. 

Well (this has become one of my favorite quotes lately) the truth is truth no matter who says it :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.