The World News Media

2 Types of Worshippers on the Earth

the Sower of Seed

17 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Jesus spent 3-1/2 years teaching men about Jehovah's attributes.

Mtt.3:17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

What else did God say?

A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him."  Luke 9:35

4:4 But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’”

33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 

Each wrong, failed teaching by the WT's leaders, and there is an extensive list of them, is indication of spiritual famine. Jesus does not teach error and would not tolerate it among those who claim to be under his guidance. Amos 8:11; Matt 7:7-11 We are to discern this among the anointed ones.  Matt 7:15-20

36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of Him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those He has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”  John 6:33-40

4:7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

4:10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 

Yes, Jesus does worship the Father.  Satan does not. Satan’s challenge made to Jesus had one underlying intention, to see him fall from God’s glory. 

Any organized religion that boasts of its accomplishments; its buildings, its uninspired leaders who teach their sheep to be proud of what they have built in the world of Satan, does not worship the Father.

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”  Luke 4:5,6

The “preaching work” in the last days before Christ returns, is directed by Christ and Holy Spirit – to God’s “Israel”, (Matt 10:23)  who admire and worship a “Beast” organization directed by a “false prophet”. Rev 11:1-3; Matt 24:24; Rev 13:1,2,11,15  Christ has sent his servants who have been disfellowshipped/”killed” by your organization to “sound the trumpet” to his people, to turn to their Head, Jesus Christ – buying “gold”, TRUTH,  from him. Joel 2:1; Rev 3:18; Rev 18:4-8

Or, they too, will fall from God’s glory.  James 1:12  Satan demands to “sift” each anointed one as “wheat” (Luke 22:31); in fact all in the WT face his powerful deception and must make a choice to either serve God through His Son, or serve men and their organization.  2 Thess 2:9-12  In the last days, he has devised a scheme that appears to be sanctioned by God and Christ, when in reality it diverts away from pure worship to be given to the true God and His Son.

“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogue; (“congregation”) in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.”  John 16:2

JWs do not “render sacred service to God alone”, since they render as captive slaves, service to the organization; material pursuits of men.  Matt 6:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.  John 14:8-11

WT 74/7/1 p. 407 “Are you willing to accept Jehovah’s way for salvation? In this twentieth century we have an example of humility, of lowliness of mind, that is found world wide. It is in the organization of Jehovah’s witnesses.”

No it is not.

“Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”  John 10:7-10

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the lifeNo one comes to the Father except through meIf you really know me, you will know my Father as well.”  John 14:6,7a

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There can only be one true way. The GB is feeding the new sheep in their delicate time, many will mature and progress, but never against the Slave that God is using as an administration to speak to Hi

Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men. This is true and any one with a sensible thinking mind and a spiritual thinking heart will know what lies and misuse of scripture the G

"He will speak for you to the people, and he will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him"    (you will be representing God to him".) This quote is from exodus 4 :16 where Moses will

Posted Images

On 12/28/2019 at 11:52 AM, Witness said:

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 

Each wrong, failed teaching by the WT's leaders, and there is an extensive list of them, is indication of spiritual famine

Jehovah's Witnesses HONOR Jesus Christ more than any other religion!

Their IMITATION of his principles and their preaching the Kingdom message is the HIGHEST FORM of HONOR.

WE Come to Jesus in searching his ways out and the truths he taught more than any other religion.

We do not pray to him, rather we pray to God in the merit of Jesus name and the life atoning blood he gave.

We Understand that Jehovah is the Father, the Creator of every son / spirit / life.

This is why Jesus prayed to his Father and God.

See Revelation 4:11. Every angel in Heaven honors this fact.

Your worries about the GB and the WT do not lessen your obligation to worship Jehovah.

Moses made some mistakes, that did not give the entire assembly the right to complain about the way God was directing them. Accepting the Headship arrangement is what Jesus taught, when he said he did not have the authority to appoint who would sits at his left or right as kings of God's Kingdom.

For the next 1000 years, after Armageddon, the headship will most likely be:

In Heaven:

Jehovah

Jesus

the 144,000

ON EARTH:

a governing body

the congregation 

the other sheep 

On 12/28/2019 at 11:52 AM, Witness said:

JWs do not “render sacred service to God alone”, since they render as captive slaves, service to the organization; material pursuits of men.  Matt 6:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10

Witnesses do not preach the organization you are consumed with. They preach the Good News of God's Kingdom as God's Slaves. They follow the teaching of Christ who appointed 12 Apostles over his congregations.Were the disciples then slaves of the Apostles?

The organization led by a "body of men" is much more intelligent than being led by one man, Moses' father-in-law helped Moses to understand this.

Matthew 18:20 testifies to the wisdom of many praying together.

1 Cor.14:33 For God is a God not of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the holy ones, 

ORDER brings PEACE which brings praise to God and enables the free flow of God's Spirit.

3 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

The organization led by a "body of men" is much more intelligent than being led by one man, Moses' father-in-law helped Moses to understand this.

This is all I will comment on.  Human intelligence, which can include “the wisdom of the world” does not bring us to the Kingdom; and we can’t say the GB are moved spiritually, because they have admitted they are not. 1 Cor 2:12-14   MOSES had direct contact with God. Num 12:6-8 How can you even GO THERE and make the comparison of eight blundering men covering over their mistakes by blaming them on Christ…to MOSES? Josh 1:7 Just to do so, shows you have replaced Christ, whom Moses spoke of his coming, and that we should listen to …with a “body of men” - lacking Holy Spirit - to lead you.   

If the organization is "led by a body of men" who are " much more intelligent than being led by one man,” why isn’t there a prophesy in the Bible, directing one to your leaders?

Please read:

“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him16 This is what you requested from the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, ‘Let us not continue to hear the voice of the Lord our God or see this great fire any longer, so that we will not die!’ 17 Then the Lord said to me, ‘They have spoken well. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 

19 I will hold accountable whoever does not listen to My words that he speaks in My name.

20 But the prophet who dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods—that prophet must die.’

21 You may say to yourself, ‘How can we recognize a message the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the Lord’s name, and the message does not come true or is not fulfilled, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.  Deut 18:15-22

Do you understand what this is saying? Your leaders will be held accountable for every failed, wrong teaching they have taught as “truth”.  Every one of them; such as all the dates for Armageddon, “this generation” and its changes, 1914 and 1975.  Check the misnomer, “Beliefs Clarified”.  Jer 23:16

And there are many you still believe are “truth” when indeed, they are lies.

As someone said in a video about religion, “God the Creator equals truth, and the truth is always true. You don’t get to pick and choose truth.“

On 12/26/2019 at 4:38 PM, the Sower of Seed said:

Jesus is a god according to John 1:1 a lessor god, meaning he is a mighty one, as many men consider themselves a god.

You state this right after you quote Exodus 20? Which is it? Do jw's have more then one God or not? 

On 12/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, the Sower of Seed said:

Exodus 20: You must not have any other gods besides me. 4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth.

Seems pretty simple according to Exodus, there IS NO OTHER gods. Not a lessor or small g or ANY other God. 

Please explain how jws can have another "little g" god and not be in violation of Exodus 20? 

3 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

You state this right after you quote Exodus 20? Which is it? Do jw's have more then one God or not? 

Jehovah's Witnesses worship the One Almighty God Jehovah. 

According to the Bible there are other gods, written with a small "g" denoting lessor than the Almighty. See 2 Corinthians 4:4 and John 1:1

6 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Which is it? Do jw's have more then one God or not? 

"He will speak for you to the people, and he will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him"    (you will be representing God to him".)

This quote is from exodus 4 :16 where Moses will be a" God" to Aaron.    This does not mean Moses must be worshipped but he will represent God to Aaron and will in this capacity have higher position than Aaron when representing the people when going before pharoah.

In ancient times the word "god"  was often used for  the Ceasar.   Jesus is therefore also called "a God" in several places. Also in hebrews 1:9  "

You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”

15 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Jehovah's Witnesses worship the One Almighty God Jehovah. 

According to the Bible there are other gods, written with a small "g" denoting lessor than the Almighty. See 2 Corinthians 4:4 and John 1:1

so again, do you have more then one God? 

In short, there are those who strive to seek truth and wanting to learn the truth about God, of his Christ, and of the Kingdom, the right and pure way, and all are welcome into this fold. Such ones vary, different race, sex, backgrounds, etc all with the common goal when it comes to being united into the faith by worshiping God, and accepting the teachings of his only-begotten of whom he sent and made Christ - Jesus.

On the other side of the spectrum,

There are those out there who think they have all that is known about God and Jesus, but ascribe to creeds and other things that do not pertain to the true church. Not only that, there are those who shift God's Word to fit their own narrative by means of their feelings and opinion over Scriptural Insight and understanding, as with some, they attest to merging God and his Word with things that pertain to falsehood, paganism, and other things that are not even remotely close.

Better for a man to continue seeking everywhere he is vs. a man who accepts something that is not of the Church of the Christ.

That being said, there is strong tension concerning Christendom the past couple of weeks. Mainstream is to blame due to it's openness professing that enabled things which will result in coming and unforeseen consequences.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:30 AM, Shiwiii said:

so again, do you have more then one God? 

In Harmony with John 4:23,24, as a True worshiper, exposing the falsehoods of the many on the broad and spacious road described at Matthew 7:13,14 including the Catholic Church,the Baptists,the Mormons,the Presbyterians, etc..., and all apostates complaining about God and His worship and moral code.

I worship one Almighty God (YHWH, JHWH, Jehovah) and recognize lessor gods like Jesus. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1,2 Corinthians 4:4

In Harmony with every binding inspired scripture: I worship the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. See Isaiah 61:1, Psalms 73:28, Isaiah 65:13,Amos 3:7, Exodus 20:1-17. He is the ONLY Almighty God. His is the Creator, the origin of the thought and power that caused the universe to come into existence.

Isaiah 61:1 The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me,Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,To proclaim liberty to the captives.And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners, 

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death forever,And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces. The reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth,For Jehovah himself has spoken it. 

Isaiah 65:13 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says:“Look! My servants will eat, but you will go hungry.Look! My servants will drink, but you will go thirsty.Look! My servants will rejoice, but you will suffer shame.

Ezekiel 21:26 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Remove the turban, and take off the crown. This will not remain the same. Raise up the low one, and bring low the high one.

Jeremiah 1:6 But I said: “Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! I do not know how to speak, for I am just a boy.”

I honor Jesus Christ as the 1st spirit / angel created by the Almighty Jehovah, as Jehovah's Son and Appointed King of the Kingdom of God, an administration of God's sovereignty to deal with sinful men and angels.

I recognize the Holy Spirit as an invisible force that originates only from the Almighty God Jehovah.

In association with Jehovah's Witnesses, as an organization born from the Bible verse at Matthew 24:45. This organization is honest enough to keep applying newly understood Bible truths, they do not believe or force the congregation to worship according doctrines created by foolish men hundreds of years ago, like the Trinity, Hellfire, etc.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the ONLY organization orderly & systematically doing the Expressed Will of God, teaching what the Kingdom is as expressed at:

Matthew 24:14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Mark 13:10 Also, in all the nations, the good news has to be preached first.

They Obey the Command of Jesus Christ expressed in the moments before his ascension to Heaven to his disciples gathered there.

Matthew 28:19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Please visit jw.org

2 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

recognize lessor gods like Jesus. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1,2 Corinthians 4:4

Can you please point out where in this passage it says "lessor" or inferior to, and what the words "Eternal Father" means:

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

How do you reconcile the belief in other, "lessor" gods if God Himself stated in Isiah 43:10 states that none were formed before Him and none after? If you are using the word god flippantly then all of us are gods just like the Mormon's believe. That then, puts you and Jesus on the same level. I highly doubt you think that, but maybe......? 

“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.

6 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

This verse foretells Jesus, who would become the father of mankind as he repurchases them with his perfect life blood, however 

after his resurrection by Jehovah. Jesus, the LESSOR was given IMMORTALITY by his GREATER Father, Jehovah. AFTERWARDS JESUS COULD TRULY BE CALLED ETERNAL FATHER.

There can ONLY be ONE "ALMIGHTY" GOD. Do You Agree YOU CAN'T BY MIGHTIER THAN ALMIGHTY? Any other god must be a lessor god.

There can ONLY BE ONE "SOVEREIGN LORD". Do You Agree? 

Sovereign = a supreme ruler, especially a monarch, supreme= no one higher

JESUS IS NOT CALLED THE ALMIGHTY GOD ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE.           

JESUS IS NOT CALLED THE SOVEREIGN LORD ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE.

Satan has influenced men to worship Jesus as GOD.The truth exposes this as erroneous, as False Worship

Isaiah 61:1 The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me,Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,To proclaim liberty to the captives.And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners, 

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death forever,And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces. The reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth,For Jehovah himself has spoken it. 

Isaiah 65:13 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says:“Look! My servants will eat, but you will go hungry.Look! My servants will drink, but you will go thirsty.Look! My servants will rejoice, but you will suffer shame.

Ezekiel 21:26 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Remove the turban, and take off the crown. This will not remain the same. Raise up the low one, and bring low the high one.

Jeremiah 1:6 But I said: “Alas, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah! I do not know how to speak, for I am just a boy.”

Revelation 11:17 saying: “We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the one who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. 

Revelation 15:3 They were singing the song of Moses the slave of God and the song of the Lamb, saying: “Great and wonderful are your works, Jehovah God, the Almighty. Righteous and true are your ways, King of eternity. 

Exodus 6:3 They were singing the song of Moses the slave of God and the song of the Lamb, saying: “Great and wonderful are your works, Jehovah God, the Almighty. Righteous and true are your ways, King of eternity. 

Revelation 19:6 And I heard what sounded like a voice of a great crowd and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of heavy thunders. They said: “Praise Jah, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king! 

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

Revelation 16:7 And I heard the altar say: “Yes, Jehovah God, the Almighty, true and righteous are your judgments.”

Matthew 6:9 “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.  Jesus here teaches us to pray for his God's Name be cleansed of all reproach, Set Apart as Holy , above every other name. 

Deuteronomy 6:5 You must love Jehovah your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength.    

Do You Agree with the Bible?

A person must be willing to let go of false beliefs in order to become a True Worshiper. It is unscriptural to pray to Jesus or worship him.

John 4:23,24

God is LOOKING for people who will worship HIM (the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN LORD GOD JEHOVAH) not for those who worship Jesus!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.