The World News Media

Russia Overturns First Jehovah’s Witnesses Convictions

Isabella

16 minutes ago, Arauna said:

1 cor: Because a foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God is stronger than men.

I am hoping that you not suggest how organized directive to send millions of letters to Russia is God's wisdom and weakness in one package ?

Prosecution and persecution of JW's and other religions in Russia have nothing with question, issue: whose worship of god is true worship, but, seems to me, only average scene of this world and Geo-political "games". 

• Views 985
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Russian court has overturned the convictions of six Jehovah’s Witnesses accused of extremism, marking the first instance of the group's worshippers having their verdicts overturned in Russia, the gr

It is great news. I certainly hope I will not be forced to admit that @James Thomas Rook Jr. is a true prophet   

Works well with me. There are some others who would use it to bolster their claim to ‘true anointed’ status.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Sending 8 million letters (x 7 letters, average) to people who would never read them did NOTHING

No, you blockhead. 

It rescued postal systems throughout the world, most of whom are on the ropes, as they have been in the United States forever, and they bought us serious good will from the superior authorities which may prove useful some day.

“They will sit, each one under his vine and under his pork chop tree and hopefully learn some sense, or if not, at least some decorum.”

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

That is like saying that it's a good thing the Airliner crashed in the Pacific Ocean, killing all aboard, so now the fuselage ( that means the airplane's body, for those in Rio Linda ..) can now be used as an artificial reef, and a home for marine life.

In fact, it has turned out to be just that way. I vacationed there over the summer and it is a lush paradise—beautiful beyond belief. All praise to the great God who sent that craft to its doom.

The point is, that if you can make outlandish and ignorant statements, there is no reason that I can not do so as well.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.