The World News Media

Governing body will sue anyone?

Matthew9969

If God never intended man to recognize good from evil, why can we be convinced that man can do so, only because Adam and Eve ate an apple? What special knowledge about good and evil did they gain by eating apple? Is it really the same kind of knowledge that God and They have?
If this is the same level of knowledge then it is truly devastating that the devil can deceive the people who have, who have acquired “divine knowledge of good and evil,” from Adam to the present day.

• Views 5.1k
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual, Dimitar, your understanding is agenda driven, and demonstratively faulty. Charles Taze Russel was not speaking favorably about Satan …. He was speaking favorably about TRUTH. Scann

I would say regardless of how the dispute turns out, much value from the archives is already realized by today’s NYT coverage. How are these for quotes? “Some 1,600 Jehovah’s Witnesses died as a

In the very first issue of the watchtower magazine there was an article written by Russell under the initials CTR where and he stated with perfect logic and reasoning that if Satan himself tells you t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

On the contrary, it applies to those that don't have faith in God,

Maybe you mean this kind of faith an trust in the human leaders of WTJWorg? :))

At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. - WT 2013 

As the end of this system of things draws near, we need to trust in Jehovah’s way of doing things as never before. Why? During the great tribulation, we may receive instructions that seem strange, impractical, or illogical. Of course, Jehovah will not speak to us personally. He will likely provide direction through his appointed representatives. That will hardly be the time to second-guess the direction or to view it with skepticism, wondering, ‘Is this really coming from Jehovah, or are the responsible brothers acting on their own?’ How will you fare during that crucial time in human history? The answer might be indicated by how you view theocratic direction now. If you trust the direction we receive today and readily obey, you will likely do the same during the great tribulation. - WT 2022

@Srecko Sostar he is discussing with you in regards to the Genesis 3:22 remark, the information provided was so you have incite. But it seems you are doing the same thing you do all the time, holding hands of the Jehovah's Witnesses/Watchtower by means of deviation of the addressed.

That being said, is remark was related to those not having faith as is a justification that is no longer of importance.

And to that, I leave you with this, do what you with it.

@Pudgy Perhaps Captain Claw of the High Prehistoric Seas may have the answers everyone is seeking.

That being said, in this current timeline, I would say Truck Drivers. Anyways, the article in question (although I dislike the NYT for reasons pertaining to current events) already gives mention as to WHY the action was taken, hence instead of their own words, surprisingly, they used a source.

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: - Genesis 3

To whom He said?

To the Angels, not man as you think. If others are thinking along that line, then they would be wrong to. God was making an example of how man had sinned. How an angel, he came to call Satan, came to sin. An angel that knew beforehand. This is why he used his conning to deceive EVE. 

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If God never intended man to recognize good from evil, why can we be convinced that man can do so, only because Adam and Eve ate an apple? What special knowledge about good and evil did they gain by eating apple?

By simply reading about the actions and behavior of Christ. Does this mean, in order for you to accept the truth once again, you need literal proof? Do you require for Christ to return as a man to personally tell you, my son, those that believe in me:

“ Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.” (Jn 14:11–12)

Why do you believe scripture is not enough to have faith?

What special knowledge did they gain by sin. That they committed a wrong, when that was previously an unknown in their minds.

If this is the same level of knowledge then it is truly devastating that the devil can deceive the people who have, who have acquired “divine knowledge of good and evil,” from Adam to the present day.

The tragedy is not so much as on the knowledge, but allowing yourself to be manipulated.

Maybe you mean this kind of faith an trust in the human leaders of WTJWorg? :))

No, I mean as on the faith one should have, just like Christ had when he chose the 12 apostles. At least one turned out to be weak. That wasn't Christ fault, it was Judas. Therefore, a Christian must have faith in GOD on whom he selects to be his earthly representatives with responsibilities. Man cannot fault God for man's imperfection when an earthly representative turns out to be weak.

At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. - WT 2013 

Did you read the entire article and that magazine to find out what the real application was, instead of posting a snippet, so people can get confused?

As the end of this system of things draws near, we need to trust in Jehovah’s way of doing things as never before. Why? During the great tribulation, we may receive instructions that seem strange, impractical, or illogical. Of course, Jehovah will not speak to us personally. He will likely provide direction through his appointed representatives. That will hardly be the time to second-guess the direction or to view it with skepticism, wondering, ‘Is this really coming from Jehovah, or are the responsible brothers acting on their own?’ How will you fare during that crucial time in human history? The answer might be indicated by how you view theocratic direction now. If you trust the direction we receive today and readily obey, you will likely do the same during the great tribulation. - WT 2022

What part of human nature don't you understand, since this would be a good point to point out to you? What was John's vision that can be applied?

19 hours ago, Dmitar said:

To the Angels, not man as you think

Could be. But does that mean that it was only with the record of Moses that people in general and we came to know about that thing? Do you think that Adam, Eve and then with their children never talked about this event and came to some emotions, thoughts and conclusions?

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Could be. But does that mean that it was only with the record of Moses that people in general and we came to know about that thing? Do you think that Adam, Eve and then with their children never talked about this event and came to some emotions, thoughts and conclusions?

As an experience to the fall of man or the conditions that the chosen people were subjected to by their oath of worshiping the one and only true God? 

You continue to confuse man's history. Being up voted by unhealthy spiritually ignorant people, doesn't help your cause.

On 2/1/2022 at 6:08 AM, Pudgy said:

…….. And now for something completely different, although completely the same, about an army battling a seemingly far more powerful army. 

And in the interest of non sequitur discombobulation, something really completely different.

Just round it out.

Dissent on the Margins.pdf 718.26 kB · 2 downloads Dissent 2.pdf 1.11 MB · 2 downloads

C29B4D00-9640-468E-87D0-123B1B5B0F83.jpeg

On 2/1/2022 at 6:08 AM, Pudgy said:

…….. And now for something completely different, although completely the same, about an army battling a seemingly far more powerful army. 

And in the interest of non sequitur discombobulation, something really completely different.

Just round it out.

Dissent on the Margins.pdf 718.26 kB · 2 downloads Dissent 2.pdf 1.11 MB · 2 downloads

C29B4D00-9640-468E-87D0-123B1B5B0F83.jpeg

Wow thanks for those down loads…are those books still attainable ..

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.