The World News Media

BETHEL'S BIG SECRET

Witness

21 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

just like the Pharisees did with Jesus, and the Vatican did with Martin Luther.

Who was the majority that persecuted Christ for speaking truth?   Christ and his disciples were the minority.  

It is the same with Jesus' faithful disciples today where modern-day Pharisees rule over "Israel" - the anointed.   The "majority" are the unified organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, which expels any who speak truth, and against the doctrine of men and their idol - ("Jehovah's organization").  (John 16:2,3; Mark 8:35; Rev 11:1-3,7; 13:5-7,14-18; 12:10,11)

30 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

You have now entered into a standard of prosecution against that institution

The mountainlike organization is already "on trial" in the eyes of God.  

So he answered me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by strength or by might, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord of Armies. 7 ‘What are you, great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain. And he will bring out the capstone accompanied by shouts of: Grace, grace to it!’”  Zech 4:6-7

He will speak words against the Most High and oppress the holy ones of the Most High. He will intend to change religious festivals and laws, and the holy ones will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time.  (Rev 13:5-7)  26 But the court will convene, and his dominion will be taken away, to be completely destroyed forever. 27 The kingdom, dominion, and greatness of the kingdoms under all of heaven will be given to the people, the holy ones of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey him.’

“Then I wanted to be clear about the fourth beast, the one different from all the others, extremely terrifying, with iron teeth and bronze claws, devouring, crushing, and trampling with its feet whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three fell—the horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke arrogantly, and that looked bigger than the others. 21 As I was watching, this horn waged war against the holy ones and was prevailing over them 22 until the Ancient of Days arrived and a judgment was given in favor of the holy ones of the Most High, for the time had come, and the holy ones took possession of the kingdom.  Dan 7

Truly, you should be wise, Allen, not woefully foolish, and get out of there before its too late.  Rev 18:4-8

• Views 8.7k
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah's Witnesses have a secret database in their online library full of questionable material they wrote. They "have nothing to hide" but keep access to this portion of the website under lock and k

Here's the link:  https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/ I've never heard of a secret portal only accessible for supposed elite "members" who read at a blog.   There is nothing concea

"riddled with opinions", said by a man who was never a JW, unlike the narrator of this video who happens to also be a past member of Bethel as well.  His first-hand exposure to the facts, is eye-openi

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Witness said:

Who was the majority that persecuted Christ for speaking truth?   Christ and his disciples were the minority.  

It is the same with Jesus' faithful disciples today where modern-day Pharisees rule over "Israel" - the anointed.   The "majority" are the unified organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, which expels any who speak truth

Once again, making excuses to justify your behavior. This means you have learned nothing about Jesus persecution. The other lie you are telling visitors is about Jehovah's Witnesses being expelled for telling the truth, utter nonsense. Witnesses get expelled for their bad behavior like @Pudgy. For becoming apostates by perverting scripture. So, you're not the victim, you're the defendant. 

The other ironic thing is, you defend at times a person here that you are persecuting that institution for. This is troubling coming from a so-called Christian. 

The mountainlike organization is already "on trial" in the eyes of God.  

No, it's on trial by the factious standard you demand and the will of men you are following. Don't blaspheme by suggesting judgment is coming from God when it's coming from man. 

Truly, you should be wise, Allen, not woefully foolish, and get out of there before its too late.  Rev 18:4-8

I'm not the one willfully submitting to Satan's standards. A wise Christians continues in the right course throughout their lives.

Our Judgment of Ourselves (Matt. 7:1-5)

The reason for judgment then, is not that we might condemn others, but that we might be able to minister to them. Notice that Jesus always dealt with individuals according to their needs and their spiritual condition. He did not have a memorized speech that He used with everybody. He discussed the new birth with Nicodemus, but He spoke of living water to the Samaritan woman. When the religious leaders tried to trap Him, He refused to answer their question (Matt 21:23-27). It is a wise Christian who first assesses the condition of a person's heart before sharing the precious pearls.

You have set a standard for your kind of Christianity, I hope, you're not foolish to continue in that path before It's too late for you. Reference the same text you just applied.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:28 PM, Witness said:

"Get the facts"...I am confident with the facts I received through the video, and I can wait for further validation.  Be patient, it will come.

Nothing in that video pertains to facts, merely opinion and a bit of bias. You won't be able to validate anything because it is pretty clear you didn't do the research on the video of choice, which is common because every time you post a source or link, it is deemed questionable, and it shows you even more you rely on this vs. the ability to attest to legitimate research.

"...does not mean everything should be accepted as truth without legitimately looking into it"

And what I said is true, you do not do the research and accept nearly anything outside without looking into it.

That said, you have to understand the difference between what a fact is and what an opinion is - Facts and Opinions are NOT in the same category in this sense.

This is why this video of yours (which I know you did not review) is being called out in that regard. Just because this person is a former JW Bethel member, it does not mean whatever he deems a big secret is unknown to JWs, granted, numerous JWs (and non JWs, i.e. Reslight) are aware of the things of which this person slaps his opinion and bias on.

There is a difference between The Facts and An Opinion. Some people may think, you included, they are quite similar, but actually, a fact and an opinion are very different ideas, for facts can be verified whereas opinions cannot.

• Facts  - are a statement(s) that can be proven true or false.

• Opinions  - are expressions of a person's feelings that cannot be proven. Opinions can attempt to rely on some information deem factual, with inclusion of emotion, however it can be used in a basis based on this notation, which can sometimes be a means to deliberately mislead others. Therefore, it is important to be aware of the whatever it is someone or something is professing, even when it comes to the choice of language and conveyance of said proclamation.

That's good advice, that you didn't follow as you looked into my supposed association with a pedophile  that you debated with. 

What are you talking about? For someone who is chosen, you being convoluted, so to speak, in what you are conveying.

Never gave advice, gave a statement, do not confuse things, mainly in regards to something so basic. If you can't do research on things and be a Yes Woman to everything without even critically thinking at all, then that is a problem. In a sense, to a degree, you may seem to be the type to not think for yourself.

That being said, this is why people like me also take issue with those of the paradigm who have some abundance in whatever it is the Agenda is telling them, sad to say, this mentality makes people appear to hypocritical, even those who do not know any better.

Did you accept the facts, yet? 

I always proclaim facts, so much so I am aware of the events of the 1900s. As for this former Bethel member, he does not, as with you. The irony here you are perhaps older than the me and the former Bethel member, perhaps by a decade and or more, so historical events should not be this unknown to you.

SM, you have as your identity a storm trooper.

This is irrelevant… Why mention Storm Trooper to deviate from the fact you are attempting to use bias opinion as an absolute truth? For someone who is chosen by God, you are seemingly stumbling near with every step in that regard. As we know already, God isn't the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33), nor are his chosen.

Your problem is you accept nearly anything and everything videos like this tell you and you yourself do not take the time to either

• [A] Review your own material/source and

• [B] accept such things without even doing an ounce of research.

This explains why you are attempting to deviate with irrelevant remarks and now going after a profile picture which has nothing to do with what the video is being accused of.

You assuming opinions to be fact, shows you do not do research, let alone apply Discernment as a Christian should – this is not only laughable to those who speak harshly of what is a legitimate Christian (you giving ammunition to those who hate God and Christ), but it is also a tragedy that someone such as yourself, lacks such things.

Did you ever think that alone could stumble someone if they looked up the "facts" about the meaning behind "storm troop"?

Again, with the Storm Trooper remark. Everyone knows what a Storm Trooper is factually, in the realm of fiction, Star Wars, unit soldiers of various groups, etc. and in the realm of non-fiction, German Specialized Soldier Units known as the Sturmtruppen in the era of WWI (World War I), for something of this is a known fact for

• [A] If you are unaware, people have been taught this elementary knowledge of World War I and events leading to/and the aftermath of it and

• [B] In regards to Star Wars, people know what a Storm Trooper is.

That being said, it seems you lack reasoning also because although not that important, I do not simply have the profile picture of a First Order Storm Trooper for no reason, in short, it is in regard to my experience of debating in regards to the gospel; refuting people, hence why I was called a Bible Storm Trooper, and the other, was due to a child who died before the age of 11 because of an infection. For these reasons were already known as to why I have the image, and it was only mentioned when I was challenged and or asked.

Again, deviating only shows that you are not even committed to your source at all despite the fact the spin doctor approach this former JW Bethel member used.

It's very possible, isn't it.

Not really. Stuff like this is elementary, mainly to anyone who knows basic history of World War I, as is with Lore of fictional characters. an 8 year old can research these things and find out what a Storm Trooper is in real life and in fiction.

They may ask, what are you hiding behind the mask?   1 Cor 4:5  

If I really wore a mask, as you claim, I would be using several accounts and pretending to be something or someone else, unfortunately, I am only one, and how I present myself here, is how I am in present, i.e. dealing with Pearl followers, MSCers, those in the paradigm, etc.

For me to pretend to be someone or something else is a waste of time and energy, no one has time for childish games, as is, have time to make, in your case, an unfounded claim.

Sadly, your appeal to motive does not work, as is your deviation.

Also 1 Cor. 4:5 usage here is irrelevant, makes no sense, but it can be used to exposed your video.

As for the video in question.

Now then, the former JW Bethel member stated that the WT library has a public and private use, which is not a big secret for Institutions be it Government, Educational, even Religious has archive of old publications and or documents of older teachings, practices, etc. as is with the practice of privacy protection laws and the like, despite archives. Regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses, the archive data of old publications. He claims that no one knows of this, however, many, even JWs who look into the past of their faith, are aware, it is evident due many who can cite and or pull up information dating from the pervious years of the 1960s, especially those who archive some, if not most, of the works of Bible Students, mainly in their early years.

His bias opinion to the audience is that this stuff is unknown and or hidden, however, this isn’t the case, everyone is aware institutions have archived information, in which some cases, such information requires a login of some sort.

Even in my eyes, this is nothing uncommon granted I have seen Network Infrastructures of some local businesses and institutions that mirror the same thing when it comes to privacy, keeping said information private despite most of it already been made public and searchable. In addition to that, just because this seems to be the case, does not make it something of some conjured up mystery.

So, is this a Big Secret that the Jehovah’s Witnesses and their religious leaders of keeping from the people, the general public? Not really. The irony of this people in the comment section of that video called out the uploader, however, these people were silenced by the ExJWs (which seems to be the norm) using the YouTube comment options to have their comments marked as spam/removed. So, if the video was in fact true, in your eyes, why was there a need to silence the people who said something else, attesting even? If that is the case, the video is not factual, even on the YouTube layer.

Now we can go on his first example, even though it is the first, he uses bias opinion in the other two examples without factual merit.

The first example is in regard to Racism. If you do not know what that is, Racism is the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another; even in some ways to mock/taunt, i.e. JB (Butler) made remarks that is deemed problematic in the past, and pretends it is no issue, he was called out for it by not only myself, but the Admin who saw escalation.

This former JW Bethel pointed out that everyone, even Jehovah’s Witnesses who adhere to Scripture abhor Racism, as is discrimination of all races, something of which is common knowledge - people indeed hate Racism. The problem here, he went to a 1900s source in regard to the Watchtower, and explained that in those days, Bible Students (since Jehovah’s Witnesses didn’t exist yet) were semi-racist, even going as far as to make remarks that they purposely segregated their churches in regards to that. He gave an opinion here and concluded with it, using this source, but never stated the fact as to why this is.

The fact is from the 1900 to 1939, there was racism and segregation in those days. This is why that year range is noted as The Segregation Era (1900–1939) whereas essentially it was during a time where hell can break loose at any second (literally). The Segregation Era had some intense moments, however, then came The Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. The Act prohibited discrimination in public accommodations and federally funded programs. It also strengthened the enforcement of voting rights and the desegregation of schools, although some schools have already attempted desegregation (i.e. events of 1954~), it was increases at the time.

image.png

Now this brings us to the Bible Students (the predecessor of the Jehovah’s Witnesses). The issue with Racism was not unknown to the Bible Students granted them originated from 1881, and the fact that how Racism was before the 1900s. During that time, the Bible Student indeed have segregated churches, but it was not because they held some sort of racist mentality against black people.

For the Bible Students had segregated Kingdom Halls in some places whereas white people congregated in some, and in others, black people congregate. This also goes in regard to people going to people’s homes for worship, Bible Study, or a gathering, etc. In the early 1900s, it was a very, VERY, bad idea to have mixed institutions, even Churches. For any institution caught with a mixed face of people inside or else, it would result in violent and dangerous attacks from those who deem such unification is wrong, in addition, it would trend into the political spectrum of things, which would make it even more damning for anyone who becomes victim.

We already know what happens to the Black folks in those times, they get hit with a high level of attacks, even from those of the Ku Klux Klan (The KKK), as for a white person, they’ve be punished as well, should the opposite sex, Women, be involved, and children, such also get the worse kind of treatment if caught in someway shape or form, likewise with Black Women whereas beatings, scarring, rape and possibility of death is high.

Moreover, the Bible Students themselves did not do this because they believed in segregation (as your video alluded to), they did it because society required them to do so. In 17th and 18th century they probably would have done the same - kept neutrality and adhere to secular laws and customs.

An example of this, which is fact, is prior to, during, and after The Tulsa Race massacre on the Summer of 1921. There were Bible Students who had congregated with each other regardless of skin color (black or white) in some instances, may have helped each other during an extremely violent and bloody time, and when I said bloody, I mean that literally. At the time, since pastor Russell had since expired, it was Pastor Rutherford who was head of the Bible Student group. It is also why when people saw pictures of Rutherford during the Tulsa situation, it drew confusion, so they did the research, I can say much for ExJWs and Trinity believing folks who claim a different narrative.

That being said, facts in this regard can be verified, always has been the case, however, opinions are opinions, they can’t be verified.

Mind you although this is the first of 3 examples from the video, the JW Bethel member used the same spinning of the narrative using his own opinion and bias with his other example, more so, it is silly to apply today's type of thinking in regards to such examples, such as Racism, with how things were in the past. 1919, 1920, and 1921 is vastly different from 2019, 2020 and 2021.

The biggest irony here is February is known as Black History Month, I recommend you look into the events of 1900-1939 instead of believing someone who has his own opinions.

10 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

they did it because society required them to do so. In 17th and 18th century they probably would have done the same - kept neutrality and adhere to secular laws and customs.

You justify other people's actions nicely. So, can one act unethically, morally questionable, or even unjustly because “unbelieving” people and (one other kind of Christians) Bible Students and later JWs lived in a time period when racism (or anything else) was the norm?

The norm of behavior in different time periods of history and the present does not coincide with the interpretations of some norms we find in the doctrines of different religious communities before or now.

This only confirms that the manifestation of religious beliefs can be manifested in at least two ways. Consistent and fanatical adherence to doctrines at the cost of ridicule, rejection, persecution and even death , to the point that compromises are made in order not to experience condemnation from the environment and society, under the pretext that it is okay because God does not ask for more. 

(society required them to do so + kept neutrality and adhere to secular laws and customs.)

In some of the behaviors of JW members, it was clear that the neutrality they displayed was not related to obedience to the laws and customs of society.

9 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You justify other people's actions nicely. So, can one act unethically, morally questionable, or even unjustly because “unbelieving” people and (one other kind of Christians) Bible Students and later JWs lived in a time period when racism (or anything else) was the norm?

This remark shows you know nothing of the Segregation Era, for those bloody years is way above both Bible Students and JWs combined. What was said is fact.

10 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The norm of behavior in different time periods of history and the present does not coincide with the interpretations of some norms we find in the doctrines of different religious communities before or now.

The 1900s all institutions were effected, the history is there. If you say this, then you automatically can admit the video from this former Bethel JW is absolutely wrong. As already noted, he applied his opinions of things now to the 1900s.

Has nothing to do with doctrines.

11 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This only confirms that the manifestation of religious beliefs can be manifested in at least two ways. Consistent and fanatical adherence to doctrines at the cost of ridicule, rejection, persecution and even death , to the point that compromises are made in order not to experience condemnation from the environment and society, under the pretext that it is okay because God does not ask for more. 

Irrelevant because this has nothing to do with doctrines, more so the history itself. Therefore, the truth is - the video was incorrect, as is misleading.

12 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

(society required them to do so + kept neutrality and adhere to secular laws and customs.)

In some of the behaviors of JW members, it was clear that the neutrality they displayed was not related to obedience to the laws and customs of society.

Jehovah's Witnesses didn't exist in that time, it was Bible Students. Actually it was.

If it was the opposite, as you claim, there would be a lot of blood and death in the water in the Bible Student community, and, hypothetically speaking, perhaps Jehovah's Witnesses may or may not have existed today to a degree if those who are against unification started a campaign to stamp them out.

This goes for all institutions, schools, etc. It isn't uncommon for school, church burnings to happen, let alone the homes of Black people in those days, and or anyone who is against the Jim Crow-sque mentality.

That being said, perhaps you need a history lesson, it's still February, and as mentioned, better to adhere to the facts than an opinion.

10 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

This remark shows you know nothing of the Segregation Era,

I know what you had say about BS and JW at that era.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Now this brings us to the Bible Students (the predecessor of the Jehovah’s Witnesses). The issue with Racism was not unknown to the Bible Students granted them originated from 1881, and the fact that how Racism was before the 1900s. During that time, the Bible Student indeed have segregated churches, but it was not because they held some sort of racist mentality against black people.

For the Bible Students had segregated Kingdom Halls in some places whereas white people congregated in some, and in others, black people congregate. This also goes in regard to people going to people’s homes for worship, Bible Study, or a gathering, etc. In the early 1900s, it was a very, VERY, bad idea to have mixed institutions, even Churches. For any institution caught with a mixed face of people inside or else, it would result in violent and dangerous attacks from those who deem such unification is wrong, in addition, it would trend into the political spectrum of things, which would make it even more damning for anyone who becomes victim.

You actually expressed your opinion in which you justify the segregation of that time which was the norm of behavior for BS and JW (in America) of that time.

Can you provide evidence from WT publications from those period of time where they condemning racism and / or justifying segregation? Which WT publication from that time says that one should listen to Caesar more than God in matter of racism and segregation?

Do you suggest how BS/JW  out of fear of men, knowingly violated God's norm that all men are equal before Him?

6 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I know what you had say about BS and JW at that era.

But your last response shows something totally different, if you knew, you also call to question the remark in the video - which you did not.

6 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You actually expressed your opinion in which you justify the segregation of that time which was the norm of behavior for BS and JW (in America) of that time.

I didn't express my own opinion - anywhere. That was fact, and there is evidence to said fact. Lynching, people being hunted, etc, hit with violence and other forms of harm, even scarring, did take place in that Era.

An example of a historical fact - Lynching, defined as "the killing of an individual or small group of individuals by a 'mob' of people" was a particular form of ritualistic murder, often involving the majority of the local white community. Lynching was sometimes announced in advance and became a spectacle for an audience to witness. Lynchings in the United States dropped in number from the 1880s to the 1920s, but there were still an average of about 30 lynchings per year during the 1920s. A study done of 100 lynchings from 1929 to 1940 discovered that at least one third of the victims were innocent of the crimes of which they were accused.

Then you have the race riots.

If you now said you know about the Era in question, your response would be very different.

And no, in regards to Segregation, this was a very true thing, this is why I mentioned the the Tact of 1964 and the Blood Summer of 1921.

No on said such violent acts are normal. Do not twist things. As for Bible Students, their neutrality disqualifies them from partaking in such ill minded situations. i.e. Tulsa.

12 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Can you provide evidence from WT publications from those period of time where they condemning racism and / or justifying segregation?

It can be found on their website, they legitimately are against Racism, so much so, that is what the former JW began with in his example before giving his own opinion by attempting to use his mentality of the current age for events of the 1900s.

This is why I stated the following:

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

This former JW Bethel pointed out that everyone, even Jehovah’s Witnesses who adhere to Scripture abhor Racism, as is discrimination of all races, something of which is common knowledge - people indeed hate Racism. The problem here, he went to a 1900s source in regard to the Watchtower, and explained that in those days, Bible Students (since Jehovah’s Witnesses didn’t exist yet) were semi-racist, even going as far as to make remarks that they purposely segregated their churches in regards to that. He gave an opinion here and concluded with it, using this source, but never stated the fact as to why this is.

Interesting thing is you said you know about the Segregation Era, but look at what you are attesting to.

14 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Which WT publication from that time says that one should listen to Caesar more than God in matter of racism and segregation?

It is already know as to Bible Students, and then, JWs view of authority, this is something discussed many, many times.

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with Caesar, is is more of a Jim Crow situation whereas the boot can be placed on the neck of any black person, or white person who is against the Jim Crow mentality of things.

Again, I coined Tulsa a 3rd time to someone such as yourself who claims to know about the events of the 1900s.

17 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do you suggest how BS/JW  out of fear of men, knowingly violated God's norm that all men are equal before Him?

According to the history, they were not fearful, in this regard, if that was the case, any Bible Student Church and or home of which a black person was to be found, would have been stamped out.

That being said, seems you are confusing yourself, if you say you know about the Segregation Era and speak as you do now, are you, in this case, lying? It is already clear and obvious as to why I know this history, knowing as much that this surpasses that of a religious institution granted how things were in those days.

In regards to being equal, perhaps you might want to say that to white supremacist, namely, people like Richard Spencer, an American neo-Nazi, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist.

I am going to point this out again - The Segregation Era (1900–1939)

If you do not know anything about this Era, it is wise to not attempt to make assumptions in this regard because it is only going to spell disaster for you in the face of those who know this about American History.

That being said, The former JW Bethel member is incorrect, so is Witness who has no idea about what the video says, as is you assuming what the Era is about which is dangerously above even Bible Students.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Nothing in that video pertains to facts, merely opinion and a bit of bias. You won't be able to validate anything because it is pretty clear you didn't do the research on the video of choice, which is common because every time you post a source or link, it is deemed questionable, and it shows you even more you rely on this vs. the ability to attest to legitimate research.

If this bothers you that I have expressed my opinion of confidence in what the video reveals about concealment of publications, then perhaps it should be you that should do "legitimate research".  

hence why I was called a Bible Storm Trooper, and the other, was due to a child who died before the age of 11 because of an infection. For these reasons were already known as to why I have the image, and it was only mentioned when I was challenged and or asked.

Obviously, I touched a nerve, but thank you for explaining.  It must be admitted that the regular joe would question your choice.  

The first example is in regard to Racism.

I know you took great pains to write out all that you did on racism, but this isn't why I posted the video.  The primary reason is concealment of Wt's history of publications, from the general JW.  

This is why this video of yours (which I know you did not review) is being called out in that regard. Just because this person is a former JW Bethel member, it does not mean whatever he deems a big secret is unknown to JWs, granted, numerous JWs (and non JWs, i.e. Reslight) are aware of the things of which this person slaps his opinion and bias on.

Regarding a secret database, this is one JW's opinion when watching the video:

"Will you just look at that. How strange that we would make it so difficult to read our past writings. Wow. This reminds me so much of Scientology. You are only allowed certain information once you are deep enough into confidence."

Get the facts.  Start asking every JW you know if they realize there is a database of every publication the Wt has published, and is available only to a chosen few, on the website. 

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Now then, the former JW Bethel member stated that the WT library has a public and private use, which is not a big secret for Institutions be it Government, Educational, even Religious has archive of old publications and or documents of older teachings, practices, etc. as is with the practice of privacy protection laws and the like, despite archives.

Although in reality it IS just like any other organization, the Wt organization teaches that it belongs to God.  It is "spirit-directed" according to them, which means, "spirit breathed", or "inspired".  (Rev 13:15)   All decisions come from "Jehovah", "Jehovah's organization", and down to the uninspired GB.  When the nation of Israel was under God's direction, nothing was hidden from His nation.  His laws and instructions were clear, concise and taught to each member of Israel, as well as any foreigner who joined them.  

he Wt compares itself to Moses leading God's people through the wilderness.  Since that comparison is made, then all of  Wt's history, their past publications said to be under the direction of God, should be open to every JW to learn from; not concealed as it is.   

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

If this bothers you that I have expressed my opinion of confidence in what the video reveals about concealment of publications, then perhaps it should be you that should do "legitimate research".  

If you read the remark, the so called concealment isn't secret, this is why I mentioned Archives, if you recall, the last time we spoke about, for example, CTR, the sources used were identical, and if you remember, I cited Reslight, who he himself has a abundance of archive information.

Therefore, these so called publication are not really concealed. Just because it is behind a login, does not mean it is hidden information. More so there is a level of privacy laws in regards to material, which is nothing new.

On the contrary, I did the research, I stated nearly the same thing to you a long time ago.

44 minutes ago, Witness said:

Obviously, I touched a nerve, but thank you for explaining.  It must be admitted that the regular joe would question your choice.  

You never touched a nerved. You never question anything, you simply mentioned Storm Trooper, and I gave a brief notation as to why this is, despite the fact you deviating led to the response. This is why I need it relevant.

It also shows even outside of fiction, you do not have a decent level of critical thinking, even in the realm of historical accounts, namely, World War I.

45 minutes ago, Witness said:

I know you took great pains to write out all that you did on racism, but this isn't why I posted the video.  The primary reason is concealment of Wt's history of publications, from the general JW.  

It is not about concealment. The uploader of the video legitimately made claim to an opinion that Bible Students were Racist because of segregated churches, being ignorant of the fact of the events of 1900s, especially Tulsa.

If it was really that concealed, why is it whenever JWs can be found, they can pull archived information?

Moreover, why do ExJWs have the need to force YouTube to block those who said the same thing I have? It is funny you didn't say anything about that because whenever there is an Agenda, you are silent on the matter.

That being said, examples have been mentioned here, and many, many times in the past, if such publications were really that concealed, then the so called Archived information mentioned time and time on this forum, and elsewhere, would be non-existent, namely anything from Bible Students of today, i.e. Reslight.

Also ironic how you claim the video has FACTS, yet say nothing of the issue of the uploader making an false claim on racism.

50 minutes ago, Witness said:

Regarding a secret database, this is one JW's opinion when watching the video:

"Will you just look at that. How strange that we would make it so difficult to read our past writings. Wow. This reminds me so much of Scientology. You are only allowed certain information once you are deep enough into confidence."

An opinion - not fact.

There were comments in the video that countered the uploader, he, and the ExJWs got them deleted/removed. Seems like anything said in opposition, they find ways to silence those who see the err in the video.

That being said, the fact Archived data exists, disqualified the claim.

53 minutes ago, Witness said:

Get the facts.

The video claims Bible Students were racist in 1900s - which is false.

The truth, which is fact - Bible Students were not racist, at all, nor do they adhere to Jim Crow Laws.

Video claims that a so called secret database of publication exist, and it is unknown to everyone.

The truth, which is fact - Although the website does have a logon requirement, the archived data is indeed public to all, which explains how others were able to gain Watchtower publications even dates back to the 1800s, example, Reslight, example JWI, who is aware of Reslight, example my debate with you in regards to CTR concerning Masonry whereas Archived information was used again both you and Pearl.

The irony here is there were several instances where you yourself have used Archived data yourself, therefore, making your claim and the uploader's claim obsolete.

That being said, you often attest to passages concerning those who bear a false witness. Even recently to which @Dmitar called you out on it, as is, someone here who is an abuse survivor. You can disagree with JWs all you want, but at least take the time to be a critical thinker and use discernment for the video in question to see opinions that can mislead.

It is also shameful, for someone who is alleged chosen, to not attest to testing the spirits as well - problematic.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Start asking every JW you know if they realize there is a database of every publication the Wt has published, and is available only to a chosen few, on the website. 

Ezekiel the Goldfish, from CSE is a JW, as cryptic as he is, he is aware of archived information dating from the early 1900s, as is historical accounts.

4Castle of CSE, as with others, granted, CSE forum users are known to pull all information from all sources, so it is not common to find information on CTR or the Watchtower on there, some pull information from places you would not think of. As well as Anne, Kris, and a list of others, granted this information is known to them due to deep discussion about Eschatology.

Mr. Truly, is aware of it, and no one knew he was a JW until he started posting videos.

Reslight the Bible Student, he is no fan of JWs, however he agrees/disagrees in some parts, and he is technically has a warrior type mentality to defend CTR and his works, the information he has in regards to the Watchtower dates back to the 1900s, archived information of which your YouTube friend deems hidden.

The Arabic JW, Kathgar, who was nearly a target of the terrorist group, ISIS, is also aware. He is aware, mainly due to the fact my first debate with him he alluded to some information from the early 1900s, especially since he is often a target from those of Soco Films, a YouTube/Christian group who believes in the Trinity who often targets Muslims, Jews and anyone who does not believe Jesus to be God.

There are some here as well, most likely JWI, who he himself is aware of the events of Tulsa, granted both he and I brought it up.

Then there is the parallel version of this forum that consist of JWs mostly (from what I am aware, even those who want to know more about them), who are also aware; it may not be easy to join their forum because it is most likely not as club base like this one, and should you bring that type of video to them, you will also get called out.

The list goes on, even some of the non-religious who loves to collect the history of old Pastors, have such information.

Then you have those who were aware of which the YouTuber and the comment section of that video, got rid of, not only in regards to the alleged secret database, but other examples used only to project bias opinion.

That being said, the archived information is not hidden at all. Like I said, we discussed about this long before, an early debate, in some instances Allen and JWI had a say in regards to the focus of the debate regarding CTR, as is with the claims of Free Masonry.

This is no big secret, nor is this anything new. Likewise with other institutions, although some things are behind a login, in some instance in regards to privacy issues and laws, archived data can still be found by the public, this is no different. As for someone who deals with Networks, some institutions can use their setup to be this way should they choose.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.