Space Merchant

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so sorry. Somehow my remarks did not translate. ‘Your remarks prove otherwise’ means that you are being modest, and that you obviously are intelligent. The big dumb animals ramming each othe

The only thing I know for sure on this topic is that when I relied on A.I. to transcribe a Bible talk, it rendered ‘Nephilim’ as ‘Netflix.’

This proves you do not know what JW teach and what they base it on.  The bible itself says at psalm 90 how long a generation is - it is NOT a hypothesis!    The span of our life is 70 years,Or 80

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I just interpret situation with Enoch and made rhetoric question:

How does your rhetoric compare to the translation of Enoch? Since you obviously didn't understand the articles you mentioned? How is this relevant? You stated Enoch asked God to kill him, where is the scriptural proof on that?

You were talking about suicide. How well do you understand the consequences, of destroying God's temple?

NIV 1 Cor 6:18-20

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body. 

NIV Gen 9:6
 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man. 

What do you personally think what man is doing to himself, not the shedding of his/her own blood? Doesn't that mean you are killing yourself by canonical Law?

1 minute ago, Dmitar said:

You stated Enoch asked God to kill him, where is the scriptural proof on that?

Interpretation arose from several possibilities:
1) Nowhere in the Bible does it claim that Enoch did not seek God's help by means of prayer 
2) Enoch, who is described as a believer and a righteous man, believed that God helps his servants
3) like most worshipers of God, Enoch believed in the power of prayer
4) worshipers of God believe that they can pray to God for all that is in their hearts
5) the assumption is that Enoch feared for his life, so he asked for God's help in prayer
6) he may have asked God to keep him alive so that he would not allow his enemies to kill him
7) someone has written in a book (the Bible) that "God took him", and no one knows what that actually means

26 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Interpretation arose from several possibilities

These are your personal hypothesis. How does that translate to Enoch asking God to kill (murder)  a temple?

27 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

7) someone has written in a book (the Bible) that "God took him", and no one knows what that actually means

Should it matter to a Christian, just like it mattered to Satan about Moses body? I can see the reason why Satan wanted Moses body as a patriarch to the nation of Israel. That is also the reason Jesus body was removed. So Satan wouldn't able to use those bodies to corrupt, true worship.

2 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

These are your personal hypothesis. How does that translate to Enoch asking God to kill (murder)  a temple?

Should it matter to a Christian, just like it mattered to Satan about Moses body? I can see the reason why Satan wanted Moses body as a patriarch to the nation of Israel. That is also the reason Jesus body was removed. So Satan wouldn't able to use those bodies to corrupt, true worship.

Hypotheses are a good thing. Here, remember the “overlapping generation” hypothesis? Isn't that a very good hypothesis?

Both, without the body of Moses and without the body of Jesus, satan succeeded in corrupting the worship of both groups, the Israelites and the Christians. So I don’t see what would significantly happen to be worse than it is. And, it can always be worse.

Enoch was”transferred” to another location on Earth or some planet in another Star system close to the center of the Milky Way Galaxy …. Might even have been to Switzerland, where he became an Investment Banker, or to FS-45Alc-19 in the Andromedia Galaxy, where he joined a Conestoga Wagon Train going through the mountains to settle a new continent.

The Bible DOES NOT SAY WHERE HE WAS TRANSFERRED TO ….. it only says he did not see death.

Anything else (including THIS SPECULATION) is completely made up, but Heaven is out of consideration by anyone with common sense .….

….. it’s as silly as babies going to heaven, and needing to have their diapers changed 3 times a day, for the rest of eternity.

It is not a lack of faith to just plain admit we do not know, even though with common sense we can definitely figure out what it is NOT.

8F6DE9A7-50A0-46B8-99B0-DCC861CA4AAC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Hypotheses are a good thing. Here, remember the “overlapping generation” hypothesis? Isn't that a very good hypothesis?

This is in the eyes of the beholder. According to @Arauna, they are a dime a dozen. Therefore, no credibility unless you're willing to understand the hypothesis.

oth, without the body of Moses and without the body of Jesus, satan succeeded in corrupting the worship of both groups, the Israelites and the Christians.

To the extreme of false worship? Not at all. The worship I'm referring to is Satan's worship.

However, Satan has corrupted the mindset of people to lead them astray.

So I don’t see what would significantly happen to be worse than it is. And, it can always be worse.

For sure. There could be 1.6 billion devil worshipers instead of a handful. Instead, you have 1.6 Christians being tempted by Satan, and the majority of them are being mislead. This is where "true" worship comes in handy.

7 hours ago, Dmitar said:
10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This is in the eyes of the beholder. According to @Arauna, they are a dime a dozen. Therefore, no credibility unless you're willing to understand the hypothesis.

When an individual realizes that WTJWorg's calculation of generation duration (70-80 years) is a failed hypothesis, then that same individual should also realize that the new WTJWorg's hypothesis of "overlapping generation" is actually a new failed hypothesis.

29 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

When an individual realizes that WTJWorg's calculation of generation duration (70-80 years) is a failed hypothesis, then that same individual should also realize that the new WTJWorg's hypothesis of "overlapping generation" is actually a new failed hypothesis.

Only individuals that don't understand how to calculate. You suggest 70-80 years, while others will include 120 years. The hypothesis is driven from the point of origin.  You focus too heavily on 1914.

Then you have the hypothesis of the next generation that will actually see the start of prophecy. That generation is present.