The World News Media

Not sure if anyone saw this before concerning the Rephaim

Space Merchant

6 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

What does that have to do with the angels burying him?

it seems you lose focus very quickly - we were not talking about angels burying Moses we were talking about the fact that God took Enoch and Moses. ... stick to the subject.... I know it says in jude that Jesus fought with satan for the body of moses. 

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so sorry. Somehow my remarks did not translate. ‘Your remarks prove otherwise’ means that you are being modest, and that you obviously are intelligent. The big dumb animals ramming each othe

The only thing I know for sure on this topic is that when I relied on A.I. to transcribe a Bible talk, it rendered ‘Nephilim’ as ‘Netflix.’

This proves you do not know what JW teach and what they base it on.  The bible itself says at psalm 90 how long a generation is - it is NOT a hypothesis!    The span of our life is 70 years,Or 80

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

People today do not call these tall people Nephilim because Nephilim is not in the memory of the peoples... being talked about often... until recently ... because worship of them is underway under the direction of wicked angels. 

Nor, should there be any confusion about the Nephilim. They don't exist. My comparison was a hypothesis to the unrealistic explanations thus far.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

After the flood, the false religion at babel  started  as part of half-man half-god worship (many gods are pictured as half-god/men); Nephilim was in the consciousness of humankind at this time and especially the Israelites knew of this history.  They called them out as nephilim but they were easily defeated by Joshua later on.   This does not mean they were actually nephilim.   

Nor have I indicated they were Nephilim. I will have to agree with @Srecko Sostar on the point, you people need to pay closer attention to the comments.

2 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

does that have to do with ignorance? You profess to being intelligent, then prove it.

I do not profess to be intelligent and will never do so.  I am satisfied with having the approval of god.  You seem to thrive on the fact that you think yourself intelligent and that all people cant stand up to your scrutiny - wow!  So I close this discussion here.  You attention span is too short - as is your fuse.....  not a christian quality.  

5 minutes ago, Arauna said:

it seems you lose focus very quickly - we were not talking about angels burying Moses we were talking about the fact that God took Enoch and Moses. ... stick to the subject.... I know it says in jude that Jesus fought with satan for the body of moses. 

I am. My question was on how those two are NOT similar when it comes to the way they met their death. One was translated and the other was buried. Therefore, there is no comparison to the manner of death.

You talk about humility, yeah right!

2 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I do not profess to be intelligent and will never do so.

Your remarks prove otherwise, but thank you. It is so tiresome to see ones loudly proclaiming their intellect. It reminds me of those nature shows in which the big dumb animals with horns ram each other to prove ‘who’s the man.’

1 minute ago, TrueTomHarley said:

our remarks prove otherwise, but thank you.

Apologies - I will not try to defend myself.  I obviously have offended you. Sorry. 

Did you at least read the above comments I made where I explained that these books are not worthy of studying in detail?

1 minute ago, TrueTomHarley said:

our remarks prove otherwise, but thank you. It is so tiresome to see ones loudly proclaiming their intellect. It reminds me of those nature shows in which the big dumb animals with horns ram each other to prove ‘who’s the man.’

So, you approve of her bullying. What's amazing, why don't you people fight with others the way you fight with me. Your, unintelligent, is showing by choice.

5 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

For crying out loud, what do you expect? It will be a miracle if you are not..

This is the intelligence you offer? I meant I'm ignoring her as a user. Haven't you seen that part.

Ignored Users

Ignoring a user allows you to block some or all of their content from showing. Users are not notified that you are ignoring them.

But since you are now threatening with my removal, you have the power, @TrueTomHarley It's all you people's forum.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.