The World News Media

It's called, "You have a right to know"

Witness

29 minutes ago, Witness said:

There is no way to add a note near the link, since the option to edit is gone. 

It's fine, a lot of what is said is in the beginning of the thread. At least they have an idea.

29 minutes ago, Witness said:

This may have been posted on reddit, but I first saw it on another forum, where exjws and jws congregate. 

Usually things of this nature is sourced first, eventually gets to reddit and similar websites, some of them, prior to branching out elsewhere.

That being said, not sure if you have one, but just keep a malware scan in case. As mentioned before, main page, you are safe, but clicking anything outside of it, is risky. If you want to just move with caution on the main page, it doesn't hurt to right-click, check the link address before going any further.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was he  ? I thought it was Matthew. 

The 520 are all the notifications I have in the last 30 days from the dozen or so people I follow, or people who respond to posts I made, or react to them, or mention me. But I am saying that out of e

It also takes about 2 minutes to figure out any new persona of his. What has he had—20 since I’ve been here? I’ll block them too. I’ve done my time with this fellow. No more.  Better to sporadica

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

hat being said, not sure if you have one, but just keep a malware scan in case. As mentioned before, main page, you are safe, but clicking anything outside of it, is risky. If you want to just move with caution on the main page, it doesn't hurt to right-click, check the link address before going any further.

There is PDF data stored. It seems that fellow might have copied a website (WebCopy) content with database for a quick response. I would say, just visiting that site is dangerous if you don't have proper safeguards in place.

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Tom, as I have said before, this crazy women would just as soon pull you and your family out of the org.

I rest my case. What’s it to you what my faith is? With all the truly vile characters out there today, why target the religion whose members under no circumstances will take life? Why not go after one, you could almost pick at random, in which if you put members in just the right circumstances, they will take life? The energy your pour into your crazy mission is bizarre.

JWs have put their organization on a pedestal

to the same extent that a student puts his teacher on a pedestal, an athlete puts his coach on a pedestal, a soldier puts his general on a pedestal, a tourist puts his guide on a pedestal, a businessman puts his advisor on a pedestal. Such relationships are routine in life and are only depicted as “putting oneself under tyranny” when it is the religion you don’t like.

God has never dismissed corruption when His people have abused and ignored His decrees

This statement only reflects your jealousy that the Witness organization does not recognize your self-proclaimed ‘anointed’ status and does not afford you the platform you assume is your due. You are a crazy woman—I don’t back up on that for a second. Even Patiently Waiting for the Truth, who is sure a “True Anointed” will come along to save the day, knows enough that it is not you.

I am livid that in your quest to undermine the Witness organization, you knowingly display a dishonest site stealing logo and artwork of someone much better, and you expose admin to risk in doing it. I accept that the risk to admin was done unknowingly. Still, I am grateful for the writing platform he has granted me. I get it that it’s not altruism nor is he especially religious. I get it that he takes advantage of the enormous traffic the JW stuff generates to boost his website’s stature and branch into other fields. I get it that he makes a modest sum off advertising. Doesn’t matter. These things have all worked to my advantage—it’s a symbiotic relationship we have, and so I am furious when someone is so reckless in their quest to destroy what’s noble as to potentially make him trouble.

Same as what Space Merchant points out about atheism. As your rage inadvertently puts Admin in a bad way, so it also puts God in a bad way. Plenty of taunts toward God and Christ in what SM points to. Doesn’t bother you a bit to embrace atheists sneering at God if it furthers your anti-Witness quest.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This statement only reflects your jealousy that the Witness organization does not recognize your self-proclaimed ‘anointed’ status and does not afford you the platform you assume is your due.

Right.  You are the only one to pry whether I am anointed or not.  From there it has become fuel to foster lies about my intentions.  I don't recall demanding that I be acknowledged as anointed.  Do you?🙂

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Same as what Space Merchant points out about atheism.

Your leaders judge all people outside of the anointed Body of Christ as condemned to a fiery Armageddon.  Is that what the scriptures tell them to do?  1 Cor 5:12,13

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

As your rage inadvertently puts Admin in a bad way, so it also puts God in a bad way.

I am sure if this is a huge issue with Admin, either the post will be taken down, I will be banned, or at least receive a message from him.  Not saying it may not happen, but I'm still waiting.

You are saying that the site puts God in a bad way?  How so?  Don't you think that an organization and its "site", that boasts pure worship yet tells a generation of people that they will not die...don't you think that puts a bad reflection on God and the definition of pure worship, as not so pure?

33 minutes ago, Witness said:

Your leaders judge all people outside of the anointed Body of Christ as condemned to a fiery Armageddon.  Is that what the scriptures tell them to do?  1 Cor 5:12,13

That is how the scripture is to be applied, but according to your leaders, any outside of the organization, are condemned to a fiery Armageddon.  Even SM would not on be on board with that.  

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I rest my case. What’s it to you what my faith is? With all the truly vile characters out there today, why target the religion whose members under no circumstances will take life? Why not go after one, you could almost pick at random, in which if you put members in just the right circumstances, they will take life? The energy your pour into your crazy mission is bizarre.

to the same extent that a student puts his teacher on a pedestal, an athlete puts his coach on a pedestal, a soldier puts his general on a pedestal, a tourist puts his guide on a pedestal, a businessman puts his advisor on a pedestal. Such relationships are routine in life and are only depicted as “putting oneself under tyranny” when it is the religion you don’t like.

This statement only reflects your jealousy that the Witness organization does not recognize your self-proclaimed ‘anointed’ status and does not afford you the platform you assume is your due. You are a crazy woman—I don’t back up on that for a second. Even Patiently Waiting for the Truth, who is sure a “True Anointed” will come along to save the day, knows enough that it is not you.

I am livid that in your quest to undermine the Witness organization, you knowingly display a dishonest site stealing logo and artwork of someone much better, and you expose admin to risk in doing it. I accept that the risk to admin was done unknowingly. Still, I am grateful for the writing platform he has granted me. I get it that it’s not altruism nor is he especially religious. I get it that he takes advantage of the enormous traffic the JW stuff generates to boost his website’s stature and branch into other fields. I get it that he makes a modest sum off advertising. Doesn’t matter. These things have all worked to my advantage—it’s a symbiotic relationship we have, and so I am furious when someone is so reckless in their quest to destroy what’s noble as to potentially make him trouble.

Same as what Space Merchant points out about atheism. As your rage inadvertently puts Admin in a bad way, so it also puts God in a bad way. Plenty of taunts toward God and Christ in what SM points to. Doesn’t bother you a bit to embrace atheists sneering at God if it furthers your anti-Witness quest.

It’s because they are fueled by the demons …it’s not like being possessed as many think…but Just as Jehovah will put it in the minds of the the King of the North….the demons put things in peoples mind to act for them to come up against Jehovahs people….it’s a direct attack as they do not speak badly of any other religion who have the same faults…and these attacks are getting angrier and wilder as months go by on a number of web sites..and are taking down a number of our brothers and sisters….as time must be close….personally I think they are exposing themselves with their own tongues and many things are becoming unstuck with what they say…

It is a warning to always harness whatever hurts we have extreme or light..only Jehovah can bring about Justice to those who have been wronged…he has their and our tears in his bottle and book…he sees all..and unlike others…he remembers.Ps 56:8

It actually boils down to trust….we have to trust Jehovah that he knows what he is doing….but If one’s lack that.  Then they act in a presumptions manner and try to rectify or reform ….righteous resentment and anger does exist…but unless one prays to keep it at bay it will devour one,,,,and then the demons have a opening..as we see here…and it’s very sad because they pull people into their resentment and cause their spiritual  death thru lack of trust….and the cost is high .

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The same as it doesn't bother you a bit about all the CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE done by Elders, MS and others in the JW Org

And it doesn't bother you a bit to deliver LIES to people in the form of w/t magazines and tracts. 

And it doesn't bother you a bit that your GB tells the Anointed NOT TO MEET TOGETHER, AS IT WOULD BE WORKING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

You hypocrite 

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And it doesn't bother you a bit that your GB tells the Anointed NOT TO MEET TOGETHER, AS IT WOULD BE WORKING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

Well, why doesn’t Witness and the other aggrieved anointed, assuming they exist, meet in defiance and tell the eight GB members at Bethel to take a hike? It is because they don’t exist. The anointed in Jehovah’s organization have no problem complying with current understanding. Only those “anointed” outside Jehovah’s organization have a problem with it. Witness claims to be one of them. So why doesn’t she meet with her fellow off-brand “anointed” to her heart’s content? How are the eight in Bethel going to stop her? Why would they even want to?

You hypocrite 

You dodo

The same as it doesn't bother you a bit about all the CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE done by Elders, MS

The CSA charges have been dealt with many times, and you just repackage them and run them through again. It is rare for elders and ministerial servants to be perpetrators (whereas it is the pattern in certain churches). Holly Folk, an abuse victim, a non-Witness, and a scholar puts the hysteria in perspective:

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2021/02/holly-folk-speaks-to-child-sexual-abuse-among-jehovahs-witnesses.html

Even allowing for dodoness there is no way you cannot know this, yet you continue to make the same incendiary charges. This makes you not only a dodo but also a liar.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.