The World News Media

It's called, "You have a right to know"

Witness

20 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It does make you wonder whether outrageous Dimitar is really a Witness, though. I have never known any JW to think that Paul was a tax collector.

There's a difference when it comes to fools. You just proved it. However, I've never wondered if you're a witness, when I know you made that perfectly clear about 7 years ago. 

What I don't get, why do you argue with your kind like WITNESS.

Personally, I know Matthew, and Matthew's father Levi were, I just wanted to see if @JW Insider would step in to make a remark, he did, just like you. Predictable.

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was he  ? I thought it was Matthew. 

The 520 are all the notifications I have in the last 30 days from the dozen or so people I follow, or people who respond to posts I made, or react to them, or mention me. But I am saying that out of e

It also takes about 2 minutes to figure out any new persona of his. What has he had—20 since I’ve been here? I’ll block them too. I’ve done my time with this fellow. No more.  Better to sporadica

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

How is righteousness and unrighteousness, knowledge. You would need an action on behavior in order to achieve either goal.

4 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

God's interest is salvation.

Well isn't that connected?. God wants to save both the righteous and the unrighteous. So in the name of that, he promises the resurrection of both. It has nothing to do with knowledge and intelligence....according to literal words in Bible.

7 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Apologize, not me, but Shepherd book does and other WT articles, persuade elders to be assessors of how "strong" one’s repentance is and whether it is "sufficient" given the "gravity" of sin.

This remark doesn't answer the observation. The level of sin, is up to the intent of that sin. A person without knowledge has a lesser degree of sin than an apostate. Therefore, don't blame the Watchtower for your lack of knowledge.

9 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well isn't that connected?. God wants to save both the righteous and the unrighteous. So in the name of that, he promises the resurrection of both. It has nothing to do with knowledge and intelligence....according to literal words in Bible.

We are talking about the equation of sin, or have you moved on to something else? A person without knowledge as opposed to one that received God's Holy Spirit, then vomited that spirit out?

What kind of spiritual maturity do you think a person, without bible knowledge, possesses? Remember, this ideology also ties in to the book of Revelation.

NIV Rev 3:14-17

14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

NIV Rev 3:19-20
19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 

4 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

We are talking about the equation of sin, or have you moved on to something else? A person without knowledge as opposed to one that received God's Holy Spirit, then vomited that spirit out?

What kind of spiritual maturity do you think a person, without bible knowledge, possesses? Remember, this ideology also ties in to the book of Revelation.

We started by asking; how you treat pagans and tax collectors? We didn't get an answer from you. That's how we got here.

2 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We started by asking; how you treat pagans and tax collectors? We didn't get an answer from you. That's how we got here.

Me Personally, like any other person if they don't have bible knowledge. But, if you're asking how I treat apostates, will, they should have bible knowledge and if they have an unrepentant soul, judgement belongs to God. 

NIV Heb 10:26-30

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Therefore, I would accept the commentary of Titus.

NIV Titus 3:9-11

9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. 11 You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

So, Am I here for, you former and present Jehovah's Witnesses that act the same? NO!

3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Personally, I know Matthew, and Matthew's father Levi were, I just wanted to see if @JW Insider would step in to make a remark, he did, just like you. Predictable.

When I click on the Notifications icon (looks like a bell) there is a link at the bottom that says "Seel All Notifications." When I click on that link, I get the 520 notifications that I received for the last 30 days (since February 13). There are 25 on a page, and I have 21 pages of them. On every page there are usually a few out of the 25 that say "Dmitar mentioned you in a topic: . . ." In fact, some pages have you mentioning me 4 or 5 times on the same page.

Here's a representative example, below, of 6 notifications in a row where half of them show Dmitar mentioning me in a topic -- and it's often a topic that I had not even participated in. I just figure it's usually Dmitar trying to cause divisions again. (See Titus 3:10 NIV.)  It's a little bit like a notification that "Dmitar has reacted to a post in a topic . . . "  Whenever I see that latter notification, I can always predict that it's a down-vote of some kind, and I can usually be assured by the down-vote that what I said was most likely correct. I have received hundreds of these from you (under your various names). After a while, it's so predictable that I think of it as a kind of proofreader's mark: If Dmitar down-voted it, then it's probably correct and there's usually no need to go and re-read what I wrote there.

image.png

I noticed your implication that I will respond to only your mistakes and not others when you said:

5 hours ago, Dmitar said:

Funny how you like to through in your two cents when it comes to me, but you don't think of correcting others. Just wanted to see if you're still doing your foolish thing, yep, you still are. LOL!!😂

This is rather absurd, because, as I showed above, you have tried to draw me into hundreds of your posts and I have often never even looked at them, or at least never responded to most of them. Also, I don't keep a count, but I suspect that I have seen well over 10,000 mistakes you have made, under your various names here, and most of these mistakes are obvious to everyone. Yet, I have responded only to a tiny fraction of them, even ignoring the grossest of those errors. And, of course, I have made many mistakes here and welcome correction by others, and I hope most others have welcomed the times when I have corrected their mistakes, too.

In fact, the only reason I responded to your mistake about Paul vs. Matthew Levi (son of Alphaeus) is that it reminded me of the fact that I have only seen you twice admit a mistake and then only when it didn't really matter. It was someone else who pointed it out once and I had pointed out the other one you admitted to. But I have seen people (including myself) point out mistakes you have made and I have seen you go to extremely ridiculous lengths to avoid admitting having made an error. I just happened to get curious about what you would use as your excuse this time. Predictably you came up with a "good" one: that you had made the mistake on purpose, just to see if you could draw me into the conversation. Quite a stretch, but I see you have tried to make it work by purposely throwing in another mistake about Levi being the name of Matthew's father, instead of Alphaeus. This one, of course, you DID put in there on purpose, evidently to claim that my current response somehow can convince stupid people that it was what you intended with the first mistake, too. I don't think most people here are stupid enough to fall for it.

You mean, When you make mistakes and errors and try to hide them by nonsense and word play just like now? 

Like I said, @JW Insider, @TrueTomHarley are predictable. lol!! 😁

I just don't care about your schemes and games, anymore!! The same playbook from @Space Merchant. Take a bow, tell your foolish friends you won, and let it go. 😄

17 minutes ago, JW Insider said:
3 hours ago, Dmitar said:

When I click on the Notifications icon (looks like a bell) there is a link at the bottom that says "Seel All Notifications." When I click on that link, I get the 520 notifications that I received for the last 30 days (since February 13).

Dimitar: Of course! ‘Nothing else about my conduct suggests I am a Witness. Let me deliberately give some false information to see if anyone will pounce on that to attack me!’

Notice how I replied to this remark of Dmitar’s through JWI? Wanna know why? The screenshot at bottom tells it all.

Ah….now life is so peaceful. I mean really. 520 notifications within a month?! Plainly the guy is mentally ill. That’s not so bad in itself. I have suspected that of others here. But combined with his attack-dog malignant paranoid remarks that so often make no sense whatsoever,  it is simply too much. But now I am freeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

A690BC98-E66E-47AE-9181-29968FE09FE4.jpeg

1 minute ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Ah….life is so peaceful. I mean really. 520 notifications within a month?! Plainly the guy is mentally ill. That’s not so bad in itself. I have suspected that of others here. But combined with his attack-dog malignant paranoid remarks that so often make no sense whatsoever,  it is simply too much. But now I am freeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

The 520 are all the notifications I have in the last 30 days from the dozen or so people I follow, or people who respond to posts I made, or react to them, or mention me. But I am saying that out of every 500+ notifications, it's not unusual to have over a hundred of those notifications where Dmitar has referred to me or down-voted me, or tried to draw my attention to him in some negative way.