The World News Media

It's called, "You have a right to know"

Witness

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Clever.

It’s as if I using you. Sorry. 

But really, I would not know of his diatribes otherwise. I recommend the course to anyone concerned for their blood pressure. I mean, I’ve got stuff I want to do. Who needs the continual low-level aggravation? I don’t want this wasp stinging me all the time just for the sake of being—well, I have no idea what he is doing! Nobody can figure out his malignancy. Nor can I, but I’m done trying.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was he  ? I thought it was Matthew. 

The 520 are all the notifications I have in the last 30 days from the dozen or so people I follow, or people who respond to posts I made, or react to them, or mention me. But I am saying that out of e

It also takes about 2 minutes to figure out any new persona of his. What has he had—20 since I’ve been here? I’ll block them too. I’ve done my time with this fellow. No more.  Better to sporadica

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Dimitar: Of course! ‘Nothing else about my conduct suggests I am a Witness. Let me deliberately give some false information to see if anyone will pounce on that to attack me!’

LOL!! You're sheltered and protected, here. No one here hates you. That's a hilarious comparison. You should be a circus clown. 

Now try to turn against your apostate friends here, see how it changes. But, since it's lovable you and in order for them to make a point, they will stay silent like they do with @Pudgy

So, your comparison is a meaningless rant.

By the way, I already know your scheme to make an excuse to ban me. Same ploy as usual. @JW Insider and @TrueTomHarley get together to insult and criticize in order to give the audience the appearance you're the affected ones, while you are the evil ones. Search and destroy ploy joining forces.

Then they rant away, by suggesting they have never banned or have caused anyone to be banned. Should I demonstrate it by just down voting?

BAN away. I already, proved what I needed to prove from 7 years ago. 2022/2023

I was signing off April 2 anyway. A few weeks before doesn't really matter.

To God, there are far more important people out in the world, than people here. People think too much of themselves here in this open forum. Yet, an event needed to be proven for the visitors, not the foolish people here.

46 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Nobody can figure out his malignancy. Nor can I, but I’m done trying.

It also takes about 2 minutes to figure out any new persona of his. What has he had—20 since I’ve been here? I’ll block them too. I’ve done my time with this fellow. No more. 

Better to sporadically respond to remarks of guys like Srecko. His opposition is unveiled, his dislike for Witnesses loyal to the earthly organization undisguised, and he makes a disagreeable sense, but at least it is sense. You can realistically hope to know where he is coming from.

@TrueTomHarley This is why I use a virtual machine for important things. The last thing I need is for my accounts to get hacked, BOOM, all money for college gone.

I seen someone get fired for something like this, a teacher, but the link caused the computers in the classroom to go straight to a website with explicit content, and seeing the fake link was like minor ransomware, you can't close the windows so the image and sound was extremely loud in the classroom. Although an accident, the school didn't want to deal with anything about what happened further and the teacher lost his job for not realizing what he was doing. This is why you can't just click on anything without knowing what it is.

The worse thing about it is this can happen to anyone, even children. So the internet is like a bad neighborhood, if you are not careful, you are going to have a bad time.

I have a logon for the jw.org, and if that does redirect, I could get my account fished, not worth the risk.

Hackers have no chill, the last thing you need is a guy like this having access to your personal info or setting you up for failure with whatever malicious intent he has in mind, especially now with all this cyber stuff going on. I think someone would make it known that the website is a spoof.

Hacker GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 3/16/2022 at 12:13 PM, Pudgy said:

When you return to the Archive, Dmitar, with a new screen name, may I suggest Phineas T. Bluster, from the 1950’s TV  “The Howdy Doody Show”.

YouTube has a clip.

A PERFECT FIT!

Well who was billy the kid???

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.