The World News Media

TOP STORY TODAY:  DETAILS TO FOLLOW …..

Pudgy

I have not read the Book of James for over 50 years, so this is a good opportunity for you to “show me up”, with actual proof, instead of diversionary innuendo and slander, ad hominem attacks and obfuscation.

• Views 10.7k
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

Often this happens when the person has reached a resolution to follow through, given their first opportunity. Their paralyzing dilemma resolved, they can give the appearance that all is completely wel

Where is your respect for truthful speech?!  Every single news report told that Police said that they were MARRIED and FORMER MEMBERS of the Congregation.  Why the contentious spirit?  Who are you

Posted Images

Understandable. I can see why the poster has become uneducated in scripture, especially when scripture means nothing to the poster.

But since the poster has failed to understand the words of Apostle James and those indicated in 1 Corinthians, then James is referring to, at war with God by not just those Anti-Christians that you refer to as worldly people but also those within the establishment by which are being condemned, by the lack of obedience or don't follow God's commands. The shift was meant to be metaphor for those in conflict by continuing to be part of this world.

A good reason for James to revert to the thought written in Exodus 20:5. What are the consequences and sins of the ancestors?

It appears everyone that has entered this forum lacks bible understanding, which is a shame. But it's never too late to learn. 

Now about the ad hominem attacks, check your own poster, then I will check mine!

Pretty sad …. You can’t even quote a scripture and the context.

Here’s how:

”  <——- begin with quotation marks,

………….  <——— insert 1/2 page context,

………….  <——— insert scripture,

………….   <——- insert the 1/2 page context,

”  <——- end with quotation marks.

It’s really not that hard, Moise.

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Ok, I will let you supply the answer, as I am too lazy to look it up. The scripture, in context with the general subject of what was being discussed before and after the scripture you quoted …. Was James talking to worldly people, or about strife inside the Congregation?

That is the Elephant in the room you refuse to address ….. and it’s YOUR ELEPHANT!

18 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

Then the dog is blind. Perhaps, the dog should learn to read!! 😅

Fitch the stick boy, Fitch!! 😅

Diversion number 8.

….and perhaps Moise boy should learn to spell FETCH!

FF4401B8-D3C3-4436-A187-DE0BBEA01A80.jpeg

F085D56F-E840-4362-B1FB-B45E40D898D7.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

Then the dog is blind. Perhaps, the dog should learn to read!! 😅

Fitch the stick boy, Fitch!! 😅

Diversion number 8.

….and perhaps Moise boy should learn to spell FETCH!

5A5BB33D-79C6-465B-B429-BDB8EDBCD5E0.jpeg

So … You just admitted trying to obfuscate the issue 8 times …

Now it’s nine times! 

37 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

My 8 to your 144. You are the one that needs to prove God wrong about killing, and murder. 

I present for your consideration the following:

1.) NINE TIMES you tried to divert from having to post the scripture YOU PROVIDED in context, to refute my viewpoint, and,

2.) The Brother who was not allowed to marry at a Kingdom Hall who committed suicide had his funeral at a Kingdom Hall, and if he had murdered anyone, as Snowflakes extrapolate, his funeral at the KH WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PERMITTED if he had, and, 

3.) The TWO Biblical examples of those did kill themselves were never disparaged in any way by God or Jew for doing so, and, 

4.) It was common practice for Jews about to be captured by cruel enemies to suicide …. Ever read about the Roman siege of the mountain top Jewish fortress of Masada? About 900 Jews in one night suicided rather than be captured, and finally,

5.) NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE is suicide forbidden or even disparaged.

….. go fitch!

Yes! I proved you can't commit to an educated bible discussion without reverting to your nonsense as usual. Make it 10 to your 244. Learn scripture, or at least defend why you think man's laws are better than God's laws. That's your obtuse stance, prove it!!

While you continue in your unrepentant ways here that, the Org know about; the good thing, you'll never be reinstated.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• You are not in Kansas, anymore. Your bluster is irrelevant.  
    • That simply implies that you, as a glorified plumber, do not truly comprehend quantum physics as you pretend to. However, you are indeed right about one thing - your criminal record, which is easily accessible to anyone, will reveal the true nature of your character. That was the intended reference, not the delusional manipulation of words that you employ to divert attention from the fact that you are fundamentally driven by base instincts as an animal at heart, which you continue to display, and people want to continue to defend you for it. Their vigorous defense of you speaks volumes about their lack of Christian ethics, overshadowing your insignificant existence. I prefer not to engage in conflict with an uninformed individual, even in this thread that was intriguing, but unfortunately, someone uncouth always manages to spoil it.
    • HERE IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY POSTED!!! YIKES!
    • First of all, I have no criminal record which is immaterial and irrelevant to a discussion of quantum physics. You are trying to attack my credibility with ad-hominem attacks to deflect from your colossal incompetence. If I was a Nazi mass-murderer chained to a wall in Spandau Prison, what I stated here would still be true … and if you were an angel from God your irrelevant bullshit would STILL be irrelevant bullshit. You have PROVED here you havn’t got the SLIGHTEST clue what you are talking about … with every sentence. This is NOT the JW open club … we are NOT discussing theology, we are discussing the physics of light, which your statements and bluffs CLEARLY show you have no understanding at all … None Whatsoever! I wii have to admit, you got balls the size of an elephant to try an backup your complete drivel about Quantum Electrodynamics with that bogus book on intimate relationships, and ad-hominem attacks.  If you were a cow, that cowboy with the rifle might advise you to wipe that foam off of your mouth!
    • It's satisfying to know that my comments concerning profanity aren't going unnoticed, especially when they come from someone who considers themselves superior without even attempting to contribute intellectually. I suppose it's true what they say, once an animal, always an animal. It seems that with your criminal record, you're destined to remain that way. This exercise benefits a specific person in the closed club who believes that Christian love is the solution, despite a person's heart being beyond redemption with their public actions and behavior. I would be embarrassed to think this animal was once a JW.
  • Members

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.