Sign in to follow this  
The Librarian

The Destruction of the Temple at Jerusalem IIPOUSSIN,...

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      In the recent Watchtower book, “Pure Worship of Jehovah, Restored at Last!”, it is stated:
      “In the past, our literature has referred to Christendom as the antitype of apostate Jerusalem. The conditions in unfaithful Jerusalem—including IDOLATRY AND WIDESPREAD CORRUPTION—certainly remind us of what is happening in Christendom. However, in recent years our publications, including the one you are now reading, have not taken the type-antitype approach to prophecy except where the Bible provides a clear basis for doing so. Is there a solid Scriptural basis for referring to Christendom as the ANTITYPICAL JERUSALEM? 
      NO.
      In view of the foregoing, what may we conclude? When we examine Bible prophecies that were fulfilled on unfaithful Jerusalem, we may say, ‘This or that reminds us of what we see in Christendom today.’ But there appears to be NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS for referring to Christendom as the antitypical Jerusalem.” Pure Worship of Jehovah—Restored At Last! p. 174
      First off, what do they mean by “antitypical”? An “antitype” is, 
      …something that corresponds to or is foreshadowed in a type
      …or an opposite type.
      After many years, the Watchtower is now saying Christendom does not correspond in any way to ancient Jerusalem. Jerusalem was the “holy city” of God. Under the New Covenant promise, “Jerusalem above” is the “city whose architect and builder is God”. Heb 11:10 It is referred in scripture as the “mother” of the anointed ones. Luke 22:20; Gal 4:26,24; Heb 9:15 Mothers bring life, and this mother/promise brings immortal life to those faithful sealed anointed ones. Together, they become the “New Jerusalem”, Zion. Heb 12:22,23 
      As the fulfillment of that New Covenant/promise, “New Jerusalem”, the Holy City, will be seen “coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. Rev 21:2
      And, as the fulfilled promise, the Bride will bring life to the rest of the children of God.
      “And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s DWELLING PLACE is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.” Rev 21:3
      Rom 8:19-21; Rev 22:17 
      The city of Jerusalem was the location of God’s dwelling place – His temple at the time. Today, God “dwells” within the hearts of His anointed priests through His Holy Spirit. His dwelling place, or His “house”, is His Temple. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22
      “New Jerusalem”, the Temple, the Holy City, all refer to one and the same; comprised of this priesthood joined under Christ, their High Priest. Heb 7:26 This makes “New Jerusalem” the “city/house that bears My name”. Acts 7:49; Rev 3:12
      If Christendom is no longer taught as the “antitypical” Jerusalem, the organization can no longer point to Christendom to fulfill the many prophetic scriptures that concern the “holy city”/Temple/New Jerusalem. JWs, this means all the earlier teachings by the WT that point to Christendom as that “city” which receives condemnation for its abominations, realistically points to the anointed under covenant with God.
      The organization admits:
      “Jerusalem was the ONLY city in all the earth that was DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH GOD’S NAME. (1 Kings 11:36; Matthew 5:35) It was the capital of a God-approved earthly kingdom. 06/7/15 p. 5,6
      Past teachings of the WT tell a different story in the following quotes from the Watchtower:
      #1 – Christendom’s congregations say ‘Lord, Lord,’ even as sexual immorality flourishes in their midst. “Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known,” Jehovah asks, “and then come and stand before me in THIS HOUSE, WHICH BEARS MY NAME, and say, ‘We are safe’—safe to do all these detestable things?”—Jeremiah 7:4, 8-10, g89/1/22 pg 11
      #2 - Christendom will be the FIRST PART of this system of things to go down, for she is the modern-day counterpart of the apostate kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem. To typify that, the kingdom of Judah was made the first to drink the “cup” that contained “the wine of rage.” Jehovah said that it was with “THE CITY UPON WHICH [HIS] NAME IS CALLED” that he would start off in bringing the international calamity. (Jer. 25:29) Unchristlike Christendom is the most accountable religious section before God and Christ, and so from her the world calamity would go, as in a chain reaction. W79/9/15 pp. 22-29, par 23
      Now, going back to the same book that declares, “there appears to be no Scriptural basis for referring to Christendom as the antitypical Jerusalem”, the statement is made,
      #3 - “During the war of Armageddon, Jehovah will execute people, not in a cold, clinical manner, but in a “great rage.” (Read Ezekiel 38:18.) He will direct the explosive force of his anger, not against one army or one nation, but against countless individuals living across the globe. On that day, those slain by Jehovah “will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.”—Jer. 25:29, 33. RR, chapter 18, pp. 189-199
      Do you notice in all three quotes, reference is made by either listing scripture or by quoting it in the paragraph, to the “city” or “house that bears My name”, which today is the anointed in covenant with God?
      Paragraph #1 quotes Jer 7:4,8-10: “Do not trust in deceptive words and say, “This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord!” “But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless.9 “‘Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury, burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known, 10 and then come and stand before me IN THIS HOUSE, WHICH BEARS MY NAME, and say, We are safe”—safe to do all these detestable things?”
      Is it not true that the “safe haven” for JWs is in “Jehovah’s spiritual temple” – the organization and a counterfeit Zion? This idol tramples down the authentic Temple of God, His priesthood. 1 Cor 3:16,17 Isn’t this a sign that God’s people are committing “spiritual adultery and perjury” through their devotion and dedication to “Jehovah’s spiritual temple”? Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4, 9-12; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,4-6

Paragraph #2 quotes Jer 25:29 – “See, I am beginning to bring disaster on THE CITY THAT BEARS MY NAME, and will you indeed go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword on all who live on the earth, declares the Lord Almighty.’”
      #3 - In this new book, although it clearly states Christendom does not correspond to Jerusalem, again Jer 25:29 is sited, which says the disaster in the last days comes upon THE CITY THAT BEARS MY NAME. Did you catch this, JWs? Can you untwist the history of Watchtower teachings and perceive what and where the disaster will fall? Yet, they deceitfully continue to put the blame of the prophetic disaster to come, on everyone else, except on the now apostate “city that bears My name”, the anointed under covenant with God. Deut 12:2-5; Zech 4:7-9; Rev 6:15,16; 8:8; 16:20
      Pearl Doxsey wrote the following in 2013, well before the “new light” (barely visible) came into being:
      God Himself says of His own people,
      "The faithful city has become a harlot" Isa.1:21; 63:18; Rev.17:1
      Is "Christendom" the "faithful city"?
      If not...Then it is not the "harlot".
      Hosea makes clear that this "harlotry" is the act of an "adulterous wife" (Hosea9:1; 1:2; 5:4; 9:1).
      Being as a wife to God requires a marriage covenant (Isa.54:5,6,7; 48:17; Jer.3:8,14; Hosea2:19; Ps.73:27). 
      Is "Christendom"/"nominal Christians" in covenant with God?
      Revelation's Harlot is not "Christendom"/"nominal Christians" at all!...but are ruling, unfaithful anointed in covenant with God...
      the "wicked steward" (Luke12:42,45; Rev.17:6) (Luke12:46; Hosea6:5; Jer.5:14; 23:29; Rev.18:8)
      and all anointed who stay a part of her organizational Beast, are committing fornication with her (Rev.13:1; 17:2,12,16; 18:9; 1:5; 5:10; John18:36). 
      From within that Sodom-like City, God will cleanse a remnant and restore them, IF they are repentant.  They are restored back to being "the city of righteousness, THE FAITHFUL CITY". (Isa.1:25,26,27; Zech.13:9; Mal.3:3; Zech.4:9,6,12,14; Rev.11:4,3; Rev.3:12; 21:2; Ps.48:8) 
      Is that faithful remnant from the city OF JERUSALEM, from "Christendom"?
      According to Jesus, "Jerusalem" is "the City of the living God/Great King" (Matt.5:35; Ps.48:2).
      IT IS NOT “CHRISTENDOM”.
      These prophecies about "Jerusalem" are not about "Christendom".
      THESE PROPHECIES DO NOT APPLY AS THE “WATCHTOWER” HAS TAUGHT.
      There is no "anti-typical Jerusalem" according to scripture.
      If the Bible says "Jerusalem", it means "Jerusalem".
      While their pride refuses to apply God's warnings and discipline to themselves;
      the scriptural clarity of "Watchtower" ERROR, is inescapable.
      The prophets of Jerusalem were compared to Sodom (Jer.23:14). Their land was to become a desolation (Jer.49:18; 50:39; Rev.18:2).
      This speaks of God's people...Lam.4:6
      DO NOT BE DECEIVED! (1Thess.5:3,6,7; Mark13:36,37,35) 
      As a result, can Revelation’s end time fulfillment to come against God’s people, be sourced outside of the Watchtower and outside of where the House/dwelling/now “apostate” city of God resides? 
      No! Not even Watchtower’s interpretation of the “King of the North.”
       “Son of man, will you judge her? Will you judge this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with all her detestable practices 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You city that brings on herself doom by shedding blood in her midst and defiles herself by making idols, 4 you have become guilty because of the blood you have shed and have become defiled by the idols you have made. You have brought your days to a close, and the end of your years has come. Therefore I will make you an object of scorn to the nations and a laughingstock to all the countries. 5 Those who are near and those who are far away will mock you, you infamous city, full of turmoil.
      Again the word of the Lord came to me: 24 “Son of man, say to the land, ‘You are a land that has not been cleansed or rained on in the day of wrath.’ 25 There is a conspiracy of her princes within her like a roaring lion tearing its prey; they devour people, take treasures and precious things and make many widows within her. 26 Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.27 Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain. 28 Her prophets whitewash these deeds for them by false visions and lying divinations. They say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says’—when the Lord has not spoken.29 The people of the land practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy and mistreat the foreigner, denying them justice. Ezek 22:2-5,23-29
      “Armageddon” – Obadiah’s blog
      Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness:
              “Sodom/Four Horsemen”
              “End of the New Covenant”
             “The Disgusting Thing Standing in a Holy Place”Matt 24:15

• By Witness
      @TrueTomHarley  "Focus on the purpose of the anointing. They have a lot of work to do, if this verse is any indication."
      Okay.
      He's referring to 1 Pet 2:9:
      But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,+ a people for special possession,+ that you should declare abroad the excellencies”*+ of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light - 1. Peter 2:9
      Srecko provided this quote:
      WTJWORG quote: Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from “a spirit of slavery causing fear,” replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit. At the same time these spiritual sons are reminded by their adoption that such position is by God’s undeserved kindness and selection rather than by their inherent right.  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200271355/1/0
      “…of the One who called you out of darkness and into His wonderful light”

“Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from a “spirit of slavery causing fear”, replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit.
      Does this freedom from darkness, slavery and fear happen when a present or future anointed one has either just embraced the organization or been a seasoned member of it? 
      Or, like myself does it happen when one steps out of the organization, receiving confidence in Holy Spirit’s ability to aid me in doing God’ will?  I could still be in the organization, timidly denying and deliberately forgetting my anointing over the initial fear of unworthiness, and what those in charge may judge me as. Matt 10:28; Mark 8:35   After all, what elder would have been convinced that a young 25 year-old woman was anointed upon just entering the organization?   For over 30 years, the “token” of Holy Spirit that I and all anointed receive, was never appreciated. Where would that have put me when Jesus returns?  Would I have received eternal life for squandering away what should have been the start of the progression of knowledge and faith in God? Eph 2:8-10  How could I have imitated Christ when I rejected his Headship over me and substituted men to be that head, instead?  Eph 4:20,21; Prov 22:19; 2 Thess 3:5
      How many more in the organization are like me?
      “What is the spirit doing to a heart during anointment? (See Rom.2:29)
      The heart is being circumcised by spirit...being cleansed and inducted.
      The token in the heart is direct contact with Holy Spirit. It is like God touching you directly.
      What heart-felt emotion does this cause....What does that token in the heart feel like?
      That feeling highlights the truth of 1John4:8
      LOVE
      The token in the heart is an overwhelming flood of love as never experienced before...directly from God, as He chooses and cleanses your heart.
      This is separate from the progressive learning through Christ (imparted due to one's anointed identity)...also by virtue of the anointed designation and Holy Spirit.
      Those who are chosen, come under Christ's progressive teaching (Eph.4:20,21; Matt.13:12; John15:5; Rom.11:17). (Pearl Doxsey, “Holy Spirit at Work, The Token”)
      I did feel that overwhelming love; but I remained lost and oblivious to God’s purpose; not only for me personally, but ignorant of His full purpose for all anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22; Rev 5:9,10; Rev 22:1,2,17  Not far behind my experience, are the rest of the anointed priests in the organization.   Each one has received a special spiritual gift from God. Eph 4:11-13  Are these gifts used, or does God’s priesthood remain in the dark about their individual purpose God had set out for them?  Under both the GB and the “uncircumcised” elder body’s rule, they are to ignore what God has placed in their hearts. Rom 2:28,29; Dan 8:12; 12:7  The GB has no need of them, since a great counterfeit priesthood has taken their place. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Dan 11:31 The elders uphold the GB’s direction to insure the anointed are working individually, separate from each other; not to bond, not to join together as one body; which totally contradicts scripture. 1 Cor 12:24-26 They have perverted God’s Word to satisfy their lust for power.   Micah 3:9; Rev 13:11; 8:10,11    Cutting, sarcastic remarks such as the following, help herd them in the direction the GB want them to go…one of oblivion and servitude to what the leaders have devised and cherish, an earthly organization; a Beast with great power over God’s chosen ones.    Rev 13:1,2, 5-8
       All that I say, are not new points.  I’ve written them many times here; nothing has changed. If a person’s heart loves the organization built by men, over the organization of God,  built upon His Son (His Temple priesthood of “living stones” 1 Pet 2:5,9), nothing that I speak will make a difference in changing one’s heart to “see” the blasphemies committed by the Watchtower and its Harlot leaders.  Rev 13:6; 2:20 
      So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else. Wt 16/11 p. 22
      They know and feel these things, do they?  Or, are they spoon-fed lies by a wicked slave who prefers to silence their opinion and any truth they may have in their heart? Matt 24:48-51
      IF they worked as one anointed Body directly following their only Head, Jesus Christ, what would they know?   Prov 4:18; 1 Cor 13:9,10; Rom 12:6; 1 Cor 12:12,13
      Each one would learn their purpose as GOD outlined for them; not the purpose of men, not as a “human message”.  2 Thess 2:13; Phil 1:6; Eph 4:13
      They would teach God’s laws to the people, “for the healing of the nations”.  Jer 23:32; 31:33;Ezek 44:23; Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10
      They would freely offer up sacrifices of praise to the one true God, not to the “mountainlike organization”.  Rev 13:4
      As one Body, they would come to “know all things”.  1 Thess 5:19; 1 John 2:27
      They would bear only good fruit “that remains”, sourced in the nourishing sap of the vine, Jesus Christ.  John 15:1-5,8,16; James 1:17; 1 John 4:1
      They would each shine the light of truth and love of Christ, for all in God’s spiritual House to benefit from, including all lovers of truth in Christ.  Ps 43:3; Matt 5:14-16; John 14:6 
      “…who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light” 
      The organization cannot emit the “wonderful light” from the Father and Christ, since it is a well-cloaked mechanism of slavery to men – a spiritual, strong, psychological attempt to win over the minds of it’s adherers, backed by evil intentions.  2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 16:13,14  What is taught may sound so pleasing, so “nutritious”, but if one digs underneath the surface teaching; the very opposite is found.  If truth is spoken, what is practiced is not the truth that may have be verbalized.  Luke 12:1,2
      What are the “abc’s” of a psychological – in this case, spiritual – trap?  I’ve referred to this before:
      To grasp psychological entrapment we must first comprehend the simplest traps of all physical traps for animals. Animal traps are ingenious devices devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in their effect on their victims. What properties then make animal traps work?
       (If humans can devise such traps, how much more sinister would a trap devised by Satan turn out to be? Would it be perceived as a trap at first sight? Amos 3:5; 2 Cor 11:13-15)
      First of all an effective animal trap must be able to lure or to distract the quarry into behaving in ways which threaten its self-preservation.
      …A dedication to the organization on the premise of the false belief that salvation is obtained through such a commitment; while simultaneously convincing one that he is serving God whole-souled.  Deut 8:10; 30:17,181 Kings 12:28-31; Matt 6:24
      “Loyalty to God also includes loyalty to his organization.” 01/10/1 pg 20-23
      Can any JW provide a scripture to validate this claim?
      They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Rom 1:25
      Second, an effective animal trap permits traffic in one direction only.
      …Just as a “live” trap secures the animal, any effort to escape the Watchtower can result in a spiritual “killing” – disfellowshipping. Rev 13:15  In essence, the comfortable cage that surrounds JWs, becomes the organization.   Col 2:8; Rev 13:10
      Incredibly, James 4:8a, Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
      translates into…”As we approach the universal war of Armageddon it is vital to stay close to Jehovah’s mighty organization. w72 6/1 p. 333
      “While Satan’s organization crumbles, the organization of Jehovah prospers marvelously under his protection and guidance.” w71 9/15 pp. 559-564 
      Well then, that is enough of a boast to keep a JW inside; to regulate the traffic flow going in and not out, of the organization.  Yet, are these statements really true?  The organization has crumbled in Russia, and is threatened with extinction in other countries as well. Numbers world-wide are decreasing.   Again, which organization is it, that belongs to Satan?  It is the one pretending to belong to God; the one promising you will prosper, while it crumbles around you.  This “mountain” will continue to reduce in size, while the true Mount Zion/God’s Temple of “144,000” will “fill the earth”.  Zech 4:7; Dan 2:35; (Rev 13:4,15); Rev 8;8 
      “When you see (“New”) Jerusalem (Rev 21:1,2) being surrounded by armies, (elder body/"man of lawlessness") (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:2) you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written." Luke 21:20-22
      Third, an effective trap is often engineered so the quarry's very efforts to escape, entrap it all the more.
      …by using the threat of losing all knowledge of life one has known when rejecting the organization. This limits the range of one’s spiritual mobility, just the opposite of spiritual freedom necessary to “test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” 1 John 4:1
      For those anointed who reject this threat in order to bond with Christ and the Body, they are blessed with his protection; which is much stronger than any organization on earth can provide - no matter how large, how beautiful, how successful it appears in producing a “preaching work”, of their own making.  Zech 4:6,7; John 10:9,10
       Finally, an effective trap must be suited to the particular attributes of the quarry it is designed to capture.
      …by baiting it with true teachings, followed by a vow of exclusive devotion to the organization, regardless of what false doctrine develops over time.  Satan knows the anointed ones recognize truth aided by the Holy Spirit “deposit” given them when anointed.  He uses this knowledge to entrap the remaining ones of the woman’s seed during the last days, and eventually flood them with lies. Rev 12:15
      Some types of personal interactions are psychological traps for capturing people; they are remarkably similar to self-entrapment. Like animal traps, their effectiveness lies in the trapper's ability to lure the quarry into a course of action that leads to entrapment.
      The course of action taken by anointed and others, is dedication to the organization that requires whole-souled service. You must agree, your entire life is devoted to “Jehovah’s organization”   God does not have a share in the world’s endeavors. John 4:23,24  Simply, Satan has spearheaded his campaign of deceit against God’s saints, using his access and authority over the world.  Luke 4:7,8  God focuses on the faithfulness expected of His priests to serve Him and His Son. 1 John 5:1-5  However, He backs away and allows the demands of Satan to sift us as “wheat”, by presenting us with this ultimate deception. Matt 4:1; Luke 22:31;  2 Thess 2:9-12 To be found worthy, each anointed must be tested as Jesus was. How do you see this happening JW?   As you peer into the world for Armageddon to come and go as Satan desires you to do; from his other hand, he has placed the test right in yours , and right in the palm of the anointed priests.  We are either victorious in combating his deception and lies; or, we succumb to the power of men over us to support their counterfeit “Zion”.    It is the essence of the Great Tribulation and Armageddon. 
      The human motives leading to entrapment include greed, excessive ambition and the need to save face or to punish an adversary. Similarly, when our personal or professional life disappoints us and our efforts to achieve a turn-around do not pay off quickly enough, we may decide to justify the high cost by renewing our commitment and remain on the treadmill.
      What is the high cost of remaining on Watchtower’s treadmill?  Dear JWs, it can mean your life.
      At the end of the symbolic “thousand years”, which is now, Satan uses deceit to mislead the “saints” and those with them, into idolatry and submission to the rule of men.  This trap is an ‘ingenious device devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in its effect on the victim’.   The Watchtower even uses the term “deceit” to describe Satan’s tactics when he is let loose from the abyss; but naturally, they lead you to believe it is still to come. 
      Very clever. 
      For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.  Col 1:13

Pearl Doxsey - "When are the full "144,000" completed?"  - 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

• By Witness
      God is building His spiritual House, which is soon to be completed.   The early Jews received fair warning of this house to come, when Jesus said,  “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
      20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
      21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.  John 2:19-22
      We remember that Jesus said this after seeing the business conducted in the temple by the moneychangers.  He lashed out in anger; and using a ‘whip of cords’ overturned their tables of money, driving both animals and money-changers out of the temple.  In order to worship at the temple, this corrupt commerce of trade had developed.    
      And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”  John 2:16,17
      Luke 19:46 reads:   Then He taught, saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called A HOUSE OF PRAYER for all nations’? But you have made it a ‘DEN OF THIEVES.’ ”
      The account took place around this time of year, just before the Passover, which was a busy time at the temple and ample opportunity for the Pharisees to take advantage of the people.  They supported high prices to not only exchange foreign currency, but to sell sacrificial offerings of all kinds to those who desired to worship in the temple.  The high priest of the temple, Annas, who held the office with the official high priest Caiaphas, was called by Josephus the historian, “a great hoarder up of money”.  (John 18:13)
      As it was, the “chief cornerstone” of the new Temple God had planned to “build”, was largely rejected by Jews and its leaders.  Matt 23:37,38 
      The Watchtower Insight in the Scriptures comments on “cornerstone”:
      “Paul showed that members of the Christian congregation had been built up “upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone,” in union with whom the whole building harmoniously joined together “is growing into A HOLY TEMPLE for Jehovah,” a place for Him to inhabit by spirit.—Eph 2:19-22.”
      Who specifically comprise the Christian congregation?    The Insight Book continues:
      Psalm 118:22 discloses that the stone rejected by the builders would become “the head of the corner” (Heb., roʼsh pin·nahʹ). Jesus quoted and applied this prophecy to himself as “the chief cornerstone” (Gr., ke·pha·leʹ go·niʹas, head of the corner). (Mt 21:42; Mr 12:10, 11; Lu 20:17) Just as the topmost stone of a building is conspicuous, so Jesus Christ is the crowning stone of the Christian congregation OF ANOINTED ONES, which is likened to a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. Peter also applied Psalm 118:22 to Christ, showing that he was “the stone” rejected by men but chosen by God to become “the head of the corner.”—Ac 4:8-12; see also 1Pe 2:4-7.  
      Is this clear to you, JWs?  Can you see that the anointed “living stones” comprise the Body of Christ who is their Head?  Eph 4:11,12,15; 5:23; To clarify further on Watchtower’s guarded wording, this spiritual temple IS the Temple of God.    1 Pet 2:5-9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16  
      Please notice your “Examining the Scriptures” for today, Friday, April 19th:
      “The builders,” the Jewish leaders, rejected the Messiah. Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ. Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Luke 23:18-23) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”? That could come about only by his being resurrected to life again. The apostle Peter spoke of “Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead.” (Acts 3:15; 4:5-11; 1 Pet. 2:5-7) This resurrected Son thus became the only one whose name was “given among men by which we must get saved.”—Acts 4:12; Eph. 1:20. W 17.12 9-10 par. 6-9  
      JWs, today’s modern-day Pharisees also do not uphold the chief cornerstone. They do not recognize Jesus as our source of salvation, that he is the only “name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Why do I say this? It is because another “cornerstone” has been set in place, and another name for salvation has been devised.   Describing the Hebrew rendition of “cornerstone”, the Insight Book states:
      Some translations use “cornerstone(s)” to render a Hebrew word (pin·nahʹ), which carries the basic thought of “corner” but is also used metaphorically for a chief as a ‘corner’ of defense or support, hence for a KEYMAN. Thus, at Isaiah 19:13 certain translations use “cornerstone(s)” (RS; AT; AS), whereas others use “chiefs” (Le) and “leaders” (Mo), agreeing basically with the New World Translation rendering “keymen.” (See also Jg 20:2;1Sa 14:38; Zec 10:4, where the Hebrew is literally “the corner tower(s),” these being pictorial of important or vital men, or chiefs.) Such an application of ‘corner’ to a keyman seems significant in view of the symbolic application of “cornerstone” in Messianic prophecy. 
      Yes, Jesus is the “keyman, chief, leader”, Head of his anointed Body, who defends his people when they turn to him DIRECTLY for support. Isa 40:10,11; Dan 12:1; Joel 2:11; John 10:11;1 Pet 5:4; Rev 3:12; 19:11   However, is HE the head of the Watchtower organization as well?  Is HE the High Priest of a corporation when we know he rejected all earthly treasures and power offered to him by Satan? Matt 4:8-10; Heb 7:26; 9:11   
       Absolutely not.
      His authority has been seized, specifically over his anointed “living stones”.  They obey whom they physically see – new keymen, new leaders over a new, spiritual “temple” comprised of a congregation of people from all tribes, tongues and nations. Isa 51:23; Luke 18:8; 2 Cor 11:4; 1 Cor 3:11; Rev 13:1,5-8 
      These new “chiefs” are as well accepted as the high priest Annas was.  Josephus states - “he increased in glory every day, and this to a great degree, and had obtained the favor and esteem of the citizens in a signal manner”. 
      Let’s see what this new spiritual temple is called:
      “Today, millions join in true worship, and they are moved from the heart to contribute their “valuable things,” which include their time, energy, and resources in support of JEHOVAH’S GREAT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. (Prov. 3:9) .
      All that has been accomplished for true worship in these last days is tangible evidence of Jehovah’s blessing and Christ’s leadership. WE ARE PART OF A STABLE, SECURE, AND EVERLASTING ORGANIZATION.Wt 17.1029
      Scattered among these millions of people are members of God’s priesthood, but barely recognized as belonging to the authentic temple in Christ.  Your “builders” who have raised a “great spiritual temple” or “mountainlike organization” and which looms over all with threats to shun nonconformists, is prophesied to come against the anointed remnant in the last days.  This is the stark, dark reality hidden under its attractive veneer, JWs.  Dan 11:37-39; Rev 20:7-9; Rev 8:8; Zech 4:7,9  
       With human help, Satan has accomplished his great feat, which is to dissolve all knowledge of God’s authentic Temple in Christ. Dan 8:13,24; 7:25; 12:7; Rev 11:1,2  Revelation calls it the dragon’s “Beast from the Sea”; which is directed by a composite “false prophet”/Beast with “two horns”.  Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1,2,11,15 The defining aspect of the Beast from the Sea is its “war” against God’s Temple/sanctuary – against the Temple “stones” that it holds in captivity.  No other worldly organization fulfills this prophesy. Zeph 1:15; 2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:7,8   
      By WT leaders’ rejection of God’s authentic spiritual Temple in Christ, they have rejected the “chief cornerstone”, replacing him with themselves as “keymen” who direct a counterfeit priesthood to rule over God’s authentic priests, effectively trampling down their existence.    Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Rev 13:14,15; 19:20
      Refer again to Friday’s “daily text” –
      Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ.  Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Luke 23:18-23) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”?
      Another “killing” is occurring at the hands of your leaders, JWs; that of the “ambassadors of Christ”. 2 Cor 5:20   For those bold enough to speak truth about the existence of God’s Temple and its only Head, they are “killed”, disfellowshipped by “uncircumcised” elders.   Luke 21:12; John 16:2; Rev 11:7; 13:15; Rom 2:28,29    It is not a matter of ‘just turning their backs’, on anointed who speak truth, but it is a swift judgment of spiritual “death”. Prov 19:6,7; Isa 66:5; Rom 14:4 
      For those brave enough to say there is “no other name under heaven by which we must get saved” which is a total rejection of the IDOL, they lose the life they have known for the sake of their Head, Jesus Christ. Matt 5:11; 10:22; 16:25 Many fellow believers in Christ have suffered the same outcome.  Matt 10:39 
      JWs, thievery is being committed by your leaders on many fronts. Col 2:8 You, personally, have been robbed of the knowledge of Christ, his priesthood and the Temple of God.  Matt 11:28; John 4:10; Rom 8:16,17,19 
       Under the rule of a “wicked slave”, you have been robbed of each anointed one’s gift given them, to serve the children of God. Mal 2:7; Luke 16:1-3; Matt 24:48-51; 1 Cor 12:4-11; Eph 4:16; Rev 22:17  
      You have been robbed of the blessings of priestly sacrifices made to God, that are now replaced with sacrifices to an idol. Dan 8:11,12,38; Ezek 8:5-10   
      You now put your faith in an organization, breaking the law of God, which requires giving Him exclusive devotion. Exod 20:5; Isa 42:8; 46:5; Mark 12:29,30; Rev 13:8 
      Even though you may speak of God and Jesus Christ, you believe that salvation is obtainable from the organization, as long as you obey the direction of its “keymen”.    Rev 13:4, 11-14
      On the “steps” of God’s Temple in the anointed ones, Watchtower leaders have positioned a “marketplace” for their idol, where JWs “buy” spiritual food; bought not only with literal donations, but with physical slavery in order to be privileged to worship there. Matt 6:24; Rom 6:16; Rev 13:16,17  How many times do JWs hear, “what a privilege it is to serve in Jehovah’s organization”?  
      Sadly, Christ’s priests are engaging in the same idolatrous worship, robbing themselves not only of the refined gold that Christ offers if they would just open the door, but they will lose their place in the Temple of God.  Rev 2:20; Matt 25:6-13; Dan 11:35; Rev 3:18; Matt 21:42-44    
      Please, for any JW reading this, consider these excerpts from Pearl Doxsey’s article, “YHVH’S GENUINE MOUNTAIN”:
      Satan has the power to create "mountains" during his present reign over the world (1 John 5:19; Rev 17:9).
      "Again, the devil took him to an exceedingly high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory." Matt 4:8
      These mountains, include religious ones (Rev 17:9).
      Yhwh says that in the time of the end, there is a mountain which must become level ground...IN PREPARATION FOR THE KINGDOM...
      [...a mountain which God will destroy; (Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8)].
      We must be certain that we are not putting our trust in the counterfeit mountain.
      (Luke 3:5; Mal 3:1; Rev 14:6,7; Isa 46:11; Haggai 2:7) (Rev 13:8; 16:2)  
      Counterfeit mountain?
      Yes.

The scriptures also tell us of a TRUE Mountain which DOES provide shelter and salvation. Survival depends upon the guidance of scripture, to give us the ability to discern the Genuine, from the Counterfeit.
      Is the Organization made up of the 144,000? 
      Or,
      is its backbone and body almost entirely made up of those who are not even Chosen Ones? Who do you see as representatives of the Organization within your own Congregation?....the anointed "ambassadors" of Christ (2 Cor 5:20; Rom 2:29; 1 Cor 6:2,3), or spiritual Gentiles (Elders) who have raised themselves up over God's Chosen Priests? (2 Thess 2:4; Rev 11:1,2; Mark 13:14)   

"Now faith is confidence in what we HOPE FOR and assurance about WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, WHOSE ARCHITECT AND BUILDER IS GOD. they were longing for a better country—a HEAVENLY one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for HE HAS PREPARED A CITY for them."  Heb 11:1,2,8,10,16; Rev 21:2   

So...does YHWH have a "mountainlike" Organization?
      Yes. An administration of priests, "hand-picked" by God to become heirs of the earth, to the blessing of all Creation.   (Eph 1:9-12; 1 Pet 2:9,10; Rom 8:19; Gal 3:29; Gen 13:14; 28:14; Heb 2:5,16; Rev 22:1,2; Eze 34:27)
      JWs, when you observe your Memorial of the New Covenant that Jesus, the fulfilled promise of a seed to the nation of Israel, established with the foundation stones of his anointed Temple, remember that the sealed anointed are also a promise for a seed…  Rom 9:8; Gal 3:7,14,29; 4:28,31,26; Heb 11:26; Isa 61:8 
      Pearl Doxsey continues:     
      “When that seed arrives, the covenant is fulfilled .  (Rom 8:24,25; Rev 12:1,2,5; 2:26,27)
      Those who accept and "listen to" that seed, "bless themselves"  (Jer 12:16; Matt 5:14; 10:40; 1 Tim 4:16; Gen 17:7,19; Luke 1:55)
      These will be appointed over all the earth (Gen 28:13,14; 13:14; Ps 2:8; 45:16; Matt 24:46,47; Rev 5:10; 20:6)
      Those who persecute and destroy that seed, are in turn, destroyed . (Isa 57:13; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 11:7; 20:10,14; 2 Thess 2:8)
      So you see, the New Covenant/Promise, also becomes fulfilled, and ends . (Mark 14:24; 1 Cor 11:26; Heb 1:6; 10:13; Rev 5:9,10; Eph 1:4-12; Rev 7:4; 14:1)
      At that time, the building of GOD’S spiritual house, will be finished. 

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “Jew” or “Gentile”?
      “End of the New Covenant”

• By Witness
      My mother was a “plein air” artist, and although it sounds rather sophisticated, this artist scraped for every brush and tube of paint she could get.  When raising five children, I am sure her love of painting conflicted with the necessary care of her offspring.  Many times, it was evident that the artwork took precedence, especially when dinner’s aromas were overpowered by the lingering fumes of the day’s use of turpentine; a sure sign that an unfinished piece of art was given top priority.
       Her philosophy was, never copy another artist’s work; that of a well-known painter, or otherwise.
      As a girl, I was frequently in tow with father, mother, little brother, art supplies and camping gear piled in the back of a station wagon, and heading for the mountains.  Other artists would arrive for the ‘art fest’ over the weekend.  As they readied themselves before the scene to be painted, their own unique tools, color choices, and techniques emerged to achieve what they envisioned of the natural scene before them.  Even through my young eyes, I could clearly understand the intent of each artist’s desire to capture the scene.  Mountains, plains, trees, sage, water were all identifiable from a different, but recognizable perspective. No one owned the scene, only the work and technique they used, to illustrate what they perceived. 
      Art forgery is a different matter. The intent is to deceive and pilfer the unsuspecting one into thinking they are buying the original piece of art.  In the case of copied works by the famous “Masters”, detailed analysis using microscopes and x-rays detects the evidence of modern paints and materials.  Also, extensive, historical research is applied to identify a forgery.
      Note the comments made by an article on art forgery:
      “Regardless of what technique is used, every authentication starts with determining whether a work has a provenance, which is THE RECORD OF A WORK’S OWNERSHIP HISTORY. Ideally, THE RECORD SHOULD STRETCH ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE WORK’S CREATION.
      “Unfortunately, an unidentified forgery will accumulate its own provenance the longer it goes undiscovered, so the provenance becomes INCREASINGLY REINFORCED AS TIME PASSES. Forgers will often take advantage of the loose provenance by creating an ILLUSION of provenance along with forging the work. THEY WILL BUILD A FRAUDULENT IDENTITY for the work with fake documents and staged photographs. The longer the forgery goes undetected, the harder it may be to detect that the documents are not genuine.”   (https://alj.orangenius.com/techniques-art-forgery/)
      False prophets are common, but could a spiritual counterfeit picture of “truth” be painted in order to rob an individual not only of their physical investments but of their spiritual life?  Let’s briefly put the Watchtower under a microscope using a valid historical record, the Bible, and see what its “provenance” shows.  At one point it made the comment,
      "As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of SALVATION to a person or an ORGANIZATION." Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
      This is a similar stand of CT Russell when first gathering his Bible Students, when he said, “Beware of ‘organization’.  It is wholly unnecessary.  The Bible rules will be the only rules you need”.  Wt 9/15/1895
      What about a statement made BEFORE the 1990 WT. quote? 
      WT. 10/1/1967 p. 591:   "Make haste TO IDENTIFY THE VISIBLE THEOCRATIC ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”
      Watchtower appears to be staging some confusing fake documents, at whatever angle we look at it.  Which quote is genuine, which is a lie?  They both carry their own lying qualities.  Today, the Watchtower has completed painting its illusion of a spirit-directed organization providing a spiritual paradise to lead you into God’s Kingdom.   2 Thess 2:1-4; Jer 8:11; 14:13-14; 28:8,9
      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A1-4%3B+Jer+8%3A11%3B+14%3A13-14%3B+28%3A8%2C9&version=NIV
      Watchtower 16/11 pg 16-20:
      BE LOYAL TO JEHOVAH AND SUPPORT HIS ORGANIZATION - “Yes, if we are LOYAL to Jehovah and follow the direction he gives us by means of his organization, HE WILL GIVE US EVERLASTING LIFE and he will be loyal to us forever!” 
      WT 15/8/15 pg 15-20:
      PREPARE NOW FOR LIFE IN THE NEW WORLD -  “If we want to be ready for life in the new world, we need to learn to be CONTENT and to COOPERATE with Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION and with one another.
      To prepare for everlasting life in the new world, we need to OBEY the direction from Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION now.” Wt 15/8/15  pg 15-20
      Concisely, a JW must:
      BE LOYAL TO THE ORGANIZATION
      FOLLOW AND OBEY THE DIRECTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
      LEARN TO BE CONTENT WITH THE ORGANIZATION
      LEARN TO COOPERATE WITH THE ORGANIZATION
      This is now your solid, established teaching, JWs.  The requirement held out for everlasting life, according to the Watchtower is total reliance on, and devotion to, the organization; along with a spurious, idolatrous attempt made, to link it with God.  Isa 46:5; Rev 13:1,5-8 The necessity of the organization has been a gradual development within the last 100 years; a provenance that has now come under scrutiny. Rev 16:13-16; Ezek 8:6; Amos 7:8; Rev 11:1  Of course, we believe that the faithful early Christians received salvation.  What about God’s anointed ones and believers over the centuries since Christ, in various parts of the world?  JWs, we know there was no “organization” that TRUE Christians relied on as one’s salvation throughout the centuries. Rev 20:4  Or, do you feel there was not a single soul that was faithful to God and Christ after the formation of the early congregations, UNTIL the Watchtower organization emerged?  Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,4,10   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+46%3A5%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C5-8%3B+Rev+16%3A13-16%3B+Ezek+8%3A6%3B+Amos+7%3A8%3B+Rev+11%3A1%3B+20%3A4%3B+Col+2%3A8%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C4%2C10&version=NIV
      It appears a wrench has been thrown into the working out of our salvation; and indeed, this is the case.  Ask yourself, where is Christ in all of this organization business?  When Jesus said, “destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days”, did he mean that an earthly, man-made corporation decked out with major complexes world-wide and modern-day synagogues was to be established 1900 years later? 
      “BUT HE WAS SPEAKING OF THE TEMPLE OF HIS BODY.  So when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they BELIEVED THE SCRIPTURE and the STATEMENT Jesus had made.”  John 2:19-22
      Does this “temple” require money and physical upkeep?  Does it require any earthly goods whatsoever?  Phil 3:18,19 
      “For you know that it was NOT with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 
       He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. THROUGH HIM you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.”  1 Pet 1:18-21
      According to scripture, an earthly organization established with your “silver and gold” is not Bible-based as necessary for salvation.  Exod 32:8,4; Isa 42:8; Rom 1:20-22,25; Acts 4:12 
      We are revealing a case of forgery; a counterfeit “Mount Zion”, the Temple of God. (Heb 12:22,23)  It appears so incredibly authentic that God’s Chosen ones and companions have been lulled into passivity by its illustrious beauty and promise of peace if one remains within its picture.  1 Thess 5:3  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Phil+3%3A18%2C19%3B+Exod+32%3A8%2C4%3B+Isa+42%3A8%3B+Rom+1%3A20-22%2C25%3B+Acts+4%3A12%3B+Heb+12%3A22%2C23%3B+1+Thess+5%3A3++&version=NIV
      From Pearl Doxsey’s article, “What’s Wrong with Peace and Security”?
      “Is this perception of present peace and security accurate?
      What is the danger of feeling safe from Satan due to the supposed spiritual shelter of an organization?
      Prophecy tells us that when Satan makes his final attack against the woman's seed,
      they do not expect the attack, nor perceive their vulnerability (Eze.38:11,14; Jer.49:31)
      Can you see that this overlaps with the period where the leaders of God's people are falsely declaring peace and security? (Eze.13:16; Rev.13:11,4; 1Thess.5:3)
      Because of their drowsy, overconfident condition, they are deceived and conquered (Rev.13:7; 9:5,10; Matt.5:13; Rev.11:2; 12:4; Dan.8:10,11,12,13; 2Thess.2:4).”    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eze.38%3A11%2C14%3B+Jer.49%3A31%3BEze.13%3A16%3B+Rev.13%3A11%2C4%3B+1Thess.5%3A3%3BRev.13%3A7%3B+9%3A5%2C10%3B+Matt.5%3A13%3B+Rev.11%3A2%3B+12%3A4%3B+Dan.8%3A10%2C11%2C12%2C13%3B+2Thess.2%3A4&version=NIV
      Now, on to Pearl’s  “An Illustration”:
      “Satan knows he cannot prevent the prophetic SPIRITUAL signs and events which Jesus foretold for the end, from coming to pass (Rev.12:4,5,12,13).
      Satan realizes that the only way to prevent the remnant from grasping hold of the life-saving warnings, is to stage a counterfeit earlier fulfillment (Rev.12:15,9; 13:9,10,11,14; Matt.24:4,5,23,48; 2Thess.2:2) both religious and secular. He has the power to do so (1John5:19). Satan hopes that the remnant who are searching for the truthful interpretations of unfolding end-time events,
      will be detoured, by Satan's own premature counterfeit "fulfillment" (2Thess.2:2,3,11; Matt.7:15; 24:4,8,11,13,24; Rev.13:11).

Satan cannot change nor fulfill the true SPIRITUAL signs Jesus gave. But he can fabricate a decoy within his own physical, visible realm, which IS under his power (Rev.2:9; Eph.6:12; John12:31).
      He must do this before the True signs arrive.
      Yet, he cannot fabricate a counterfeit for EVERY single true prophetic spiritual detail that Jesus gave.

Will the chosen notice these discrepancies? Will they prove attentive enough to prove wise, faithful, awake, sober, and discreet?”
      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev.12%3A4%2C5%2C12%2C13%3BRev.12%3A15%2C9%3B+13%3A9%2C10%2C11%2C14%3B+Matt.24%3A4%2C5%2C23%2C48%3B+2Thess.2%3A2%3B1+John+5%3A19%3B2Thess.2%3A2%2C3%2C11%3B+Matt.7%3A15%3B+24%3A4%2C8%2C11%2C13%2C24%3B+Rev.13%3A11%3BRev.2%3A9%3B+Eph.6%3A12%3B+John12%3A31&version=NIV
      (This article is a valuable first step in understanding end time prophesy concerning God’s chosen/anointed people.)
      The article on art forgery said, “Finding a forgery can cast doubt on the authenticators and damage the reputation of the sellers”. 
      The “two witnesses” of Rev 11:3, who work for Christ, reveal the authenticity of the Body of Christ as God’s Temple Zion and expose the Watchtower organization and its Harlot leaders for what they are -fakes, who paint with layers of lies. Ezek 13:10-12; Matt 23:12, 27; John 16:13; Rev.2:29    JWs!  As companion “sellers” of the Watchtower and its “good news”, your reputation with the Head of the anointed Body – Christ – will continue to deteriorate!  Sadly, many doubt the authenticity of Christ’s anointed “two witnesses” whose job it is to draw attention to this forgery.  Zech 4:3,11,14; Matt 10:20; 2 Cor 10:4,5    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+11%3A3%3BEzek+13%3A10-12%3B+Matt+23%3A12%2C+27%3B+John+16%3A13%3B+Rev.2%3A29%3BZech+4%3A3%2C11%2C14%3B+Matt+10%3A20%3B+2+Cor+10%3A4%2C5%3B+&version=NIV
      Art forgery can be a federal and state offense.  What will happen to the Watchtower for its blasphemous offense before God?  Scripture tells us - Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zech+4%3A7%3B+Rev+8%3A8&version=NIV
      I am sure you will say the organization is necessary in spreading the “good news of the kingdom”; yet, the good news is, the false promise of peace and security has been exposed, stopping short any further deceit and pilfering to come against the anointed (“Jacob”) and their companions who see it as it is – an illusion. 2 Thess 2:9-12  They come forth eagerly desiring to shed Watchtower’s sins and to accept freely, the Truth from Christ.  The authentic works of the Father and Christ have been found by those with keen understanding and eyes that see. God has redeemed His people.  Matt 7:7; 10:6, 1 Cor 1:28,29; Isa 48:20; Rev 18:4-8  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A9-12%3BMatt+7%3A7%3B+10%3A6%2C+1+Cor+1%3A28%2C29%3B+Isa+48%3A20%3B+Rev+18%3A4-8&version=NIV
      Other articles are found on Pearl’s blog:
      YHWH’S GENUINE MOUNTAIN
      ORIGIN OF DARKNESS/”GOOD NEWS”/WOMAN’S SON
      4womaninthewilderness

• By Raquel Segovia
      De un régimen especial administrado por la ONU a la partición en oeste y este y luego a la unificación tras la guerra de 1967, la ciudad sagrada ha tenido una larga y compleja historia reciente. Hoy es reclamada como capital tanto por Israel como por la Autoridad Nacional Palestina

Jerusalén, la ciudad sagrada del judaísmo, el cristianismo y el islam, ha estado bajo control de Israel desde 1967, pero la comunidad internacional nunca reconoció este statu quo ni aceptó que el país la considerara su capital.
      La situación dio un giro este miércoles, cuando el Gobierno de los Estados Unidos anunció que va a trasladar su embajada desde Tel Aviv hasta Jerusalén, reconociéndola en su totalidad como capital de Israel, a pesar de que los palestinos también reclaman el este como la capital de su futuro Estado.
      La historia de Jerusalén es larga y compleja, y el reclamo israelí ahonda en lo más profundo hasta llegar a la Judá de la antigüedad, que la consideraba su capital. Los palestinos, por su parte, se sostienen en siglos de cohabitar la región junto a judíos y cristianos.
        Mapa de Jerusalén, entre 1947 y la guerra de 1948 (haga click en el mapa para más información)
      Lo cierto es que la ciudad pasó por el control de muchos imperios: el Alejandrino, el Romano, el Persa, el Omeya, el Ayubí, el Otomano y el Británico, por citar solo algunos.
      En 1947, la resolución 181 de la naciente Organización de las Naciones Unidas (ONU) estableció la partición del Mandato de Palestina, controlado por Gran Bretaña, en los territorios de los nuevos Estados de Israel y Palestina.
      Mapa de Jerusalén, entre 1948 y la guerra de 1967 (haga click en el mapa para más información)
      En el caso de Jerusalén se designó un Régimen Internacional Especial, por medio del cual la ciudad sería administrada por la ONU. Pero la guerra árabe-israelí de 1948 impidió su implementación, y tras el cese al fuego Israel, controlaba el oeste de la ciudad y Jordania, el este.
      En ese momento, Israel la declaró su capital, aunque la comunidad internacional rechazó este anuncio, invocando la resolución 181.
      Mapa de Jerusalén, entre 1967 y la actualidad (haga click en el mapa para más información)
      En 1967, Israel realizó un ataque preventivo sobre Egipto, de quien temía una invasión inminente. A los combates enmarcados en la Guerra de los Seis Días se sumaron Siria y Jordania del lado egipcio y, tras una espectacular victoria, toda Jerusalén pasó a estar bajo control israelí.
      Desde entonces Israel siempre sostuvo que la ciudad era su capital y avanzó en la construcción de asentamientos en el este, pero ningún país lo había aceptado hasta ahora. Por otro lado, la Organización para la Liberación de Palestina y luego la Autoridad Nacional Palestina designaron al este de Jerusalén como su propia capital, lo que tampoco fue aceptado.
    • By The Librarian
      Donald Trump has announced that the time has come for the U.S. to officially recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. There has already been a wave of criticism to the proposal across the Muslim and Arab world.
    • By Witness
      In the JW October Broadcast, an assembly hall in the United States is referenced as “Jehovah’s House”. They make the comparison of the early temple maintenance, to the care of the “773 assembly halls worldwide”. It goes into detail how this is accomplished, and John 2:17 is used to support it, which says “Zeal for your house will consume me.” These words were consistently used during the segment, convincing JWs of the obligation to maintain “Jehovah’s house”. Such blasphemy and irony. Jesus was incensed that the early temple had become a “house of merchandise”, which is no different than any convention or assembly by the Watchtower, by setting the goal for donations ahead of time. What a strange twist of a lie.

But, the grave sin resulting from this Watchtower lie is that we see again, God’s Temple/dwelling/house has been abused through a corrupt source of spiritual commodity. The anointed priesthood has been forced to “buy and sell” "spiritual food" only what a wicked slave has determined. Yet, also God’s Word has been deliberately bypassed by the false prophet/beast of the earth, which gives proof there is NO OTHER TEMPLE OR “HOUSE” than the anointed Body of Christ. 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 13:11,15-17 The Watchtower has convinced the anointed and their brethren to worship a composite idol – the organization and all of its material holdings. 
      “And his disciples remembered that it is written: Zeal for your house will consume me.
      18 So the Jews replied to him, “What sign will you show us for doing these things?”
      19 Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it up in three days.”
      20 Therefore the Jews said, “This temple took forty-six years to build, and will you raise it up in three days?”
      21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body. 22 So when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the statement Jesus had made. John 2:17-22

I am so amazed how the Watchtower can cherry-pick one scripture, and twist it so tightly into a shiny new lie. Can Jesus’ words to the woman at the well be dismissed, when he said God is seeking for such ones to worship only in “spirit and truth”?  1 Pet 1:25; Isa 40:3-8
      Keeping in mind that the broadcast is comparing meeting buildings to the early temple where God’s spirit once dwelled (God’s house) and where worship to God was given, notice what the Watchtower says,
      wp 16  No. 2 pp. 8-10 - “The Jewish temple was a tangible structure at a specific geographic location. But spirit and truth are not material, nor are they limited to any physical place. Thus, Jesus was explaining that true Christian worship would not be centered in or dependent on any material structure or physical location, whether Mount Gerizim, the temple in Jerusalem, or any other sacred place.
      How, then, should Christians view pilgrimages to and worship at shrines? Taking into account Jesus’ command that true worshippers worship God with spirit and truth, it is clear that worship rendered at any shrine or sacred place has no special value to our heavenly Father. Additionally, the Bible tells us how God views the veneration of idols in worship. It says: “Flee from idolatry” and “guard yourselves from idols.” (1 Corinthians 10:14; 1 John 5:21) Therefore, a true Christian would not worship at any place that is viewed as holy in itself or one that encourages idolatry. Thus, on account of the very nature of shrines, true Christians refrain from worshipping at them.”
      SHRINE – “any structure or place consecrated or devoted to some saint, holy person, or deity, as an altar, chapel, church, or temple.”
      Watchtower’s definition of “God’s House”/Temple are meeting places - shrines.  God’s definition is the Body of Christ.
      Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness:
      “It was asserted to me, that it is important for Christians to gather in some sort of church structure. I offer some scriptural considerations, about that thought.... Regarding buildings, Jesus' own apostles commented on the buildings that were at the center of the true God's worship. Just after Jesus proclaimed his breaking ties with the organization of his day (Matt.23:38-39), his apostles appealed to him to reconsider, by saying..., "Look Lord. what wonderful stones and buildings, and offerings dedicated to God! He said, 6 “Do you see these things? The days will come when there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” (Matt.24:1-2; Mark13:1; Luke21:5-6). What building could exist, more fitting for worship, than the Temple in Jerusalem, while God's covenant with the Jews was still in force? Of it, Jesus also said; "Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." (John2:19). https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…
      Would God's new place of dwelling with the people, be physical? Acts7:48 reads; ""However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands". The new Temple dwelling of God, that would be raised up in the Body of Christ, would not be physical. The new Temple for worship, and "place of prayer for all nations", would be his "Body". Please consider how the next two scriptures, impact that concept... "Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it." (1Cor.12:27) -- "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" (1Cor.3:16).
      Connected to God's presence and dwelling among mankind, Rev.21:3 reads; "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.". If we consider ourselves "God's people", and ascribe import to the existence of His genuine dwelling... would we not want to give it more significance than a literal building of mortar and wood? Of such things, Jesus said they were all due to pass away. But the Temple OF HEAVEN (Acts7:44; Heb.8:5; 12:22-24), provides treasure for us that will never pass away, if we store up in our heart, what is genuine.
      https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…
      Just previous to Rev.21:3 (which speaks of the presence of God's genuine Temple with men), verse 2 reads; "And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man." "NEW JERUSALEM" contains the New Temple, referred to by Christ. Just as a husband and wife become one flesh... "so that they are no longer two, but one"... New Jerusalem (the "bride prepared for her husband"), has become "one spirit with Christ" (1Cor.6:17) and one Spiritual body with him (1Cor.12:27), as God's Temple, with mankind.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…
      If we believe that a physical building has any significance or impact, regarding our salvation and connection to God and Christ... are we really perceiving the significance of what these foregoing scriptures, reveal? It can be summed up by a conversation Jesus had, in John, chapter 4:
      "The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
      But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (John4:19-21,23-24).
      So... no mention of a location, a particular religion, or any sort of physical building. 
      "Spirit and Truth". From where can spirit and truth be found? God's spirit and truth, are put inside the "living stones" of His Temple (1Pet.2:5,9-10; Eph.2:20-22) 
      - "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit." (Eph 2:20-22)
      "He set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." (2Cor.1:22)
      "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth." (1John2:20)
      "the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." (John14:17).
      Rev.5:9-10 speaks of those who are God's Temple priesthood, bought by the blood of Christ. As Heb.8:5 stated, the original physical tabernacle which Moses erected under God's direction, was built and patterned according to the heavenly one to come. It was to be a perfect reflection of the spiritual reality, expressed in physical terms. Of the original priesthood, Mal.2:7 reads; "For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts." As brought out by Rev.5:9-10... Christ has a priesthood over which he is high priest.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…
      Should we not seek out that Genuine Temple of God, rather than give value to a building made by human hands, where "moth and rust, consume"?
      "Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, a minister in the holy places, in the true tent that the Lord set up, not man." (Heb.8:1-2)

• By The Librarian
      There was no Islam back in Jesus Christ's time period. This is what is looked like...

from the Watchtower April 15, 2013 via jw.org

• By Jack Ryan
      Add 2 years: Evil-Merodach "After reigning but two years King Evil-Merodach was murdered" Babylon the Great Has Fallen - God's Kingdom Rules p.184
      Add 2 or 12 or 18 years -  wp_E_20111001

• By Bible Speaks
      Model of Jerusalem at Rome Bethel. Photo shared by @_mimi_dreamy Jerusalem model Branch Office Italy
    • By The Librarian
      Jerusalem, a Middle Eastern city west of the Dead Sea, has been a place of pilgrimage and worship for Jews, Christians and Muslims since the biblical era. Its Old City retains significant religious sites concentrated around the Temple Mount compound, including the Western Wall, sacred to Judaism, and the Dome of the Rock, a 7th-century Islamic shrine with a gold dome.

Jerusalem (/dʒəˈruːsələm/; Hebrew: יְרוּשָׁלַיִם Yerushaláyim pronounced [jeruʃaˈlajim]; Arabic: القُدس‎‎ al-Quds pronounced [ˈaːɫ ˈquːdsˤ] ( listen), Bait-ul-Muqaddas[3] (بيت المقدس), meaning "The Holy [City/Home]"), located on a plateau in the Judean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea, is one of the oldest cities in the world. In the ancient cuneiform, Jerusalem was called "Urusalima", meaning "City of Peace", during the early Canaanite period (approximately 2400 BC). It is considered holy to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Israelis and Palestinians both claim Jerusalem as their capital, as Israel maintains its primary governmental institutions there and the State of Palestine ultimately foresees it as its seat of power; however, neither claim is widely recognized internationally.
      During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. The part of Jerusalem called the City of David was settled in the 4th millennium BCE. In 1538, walls were built around Jerusalem under Suleiman the Magnificent. Today those walls define the Old City, which has been traditionally divided into four quarters—known since the early 19th century as the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters. The Old City became a World Heritage Site in 1981, and is on the List of World Heritage in Danger. Modern Jerusalem has grown far beyond the Old City's boundaries.
      According to the Biblical tradition, King David conquered the city from the Jebusites and established it as the capital of the United Kingdom of Israel, and his son, King Solomon, commissioned the building of the First Temple. These foundational events, straddling the dawn of the 1st millennium BCE, assumed central symbolic importance for the Jewish people.[9] The sobriquet of holy city (עיר הקודש, transliterated ‘ir haqodesh) was probably attached to Jerusalem in post-exilic times. The holiness of Jerusalem in Christianity, conserved in the Septuagint which Christians adopted as their own authority, was reinforced by the New Testament account of Jesus's crucifixion there. In Sunni Islam, Jerusalem is the third-holiest city, after Mecca and Medina. In Islamic tradition in 610 CE it became the first qibla, the focal point for Muslim prayer (salat), and Muhammad made his Night Journey there ten years later, ascending to heaven where he speaks to God, according to the Quran. As a result, despite having an area of only 0.9 square kilometres (0.35 sq mi), the Old City is home to many sites of seminal religious importance, among them the Temple Mount and its Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Dome of the Rock, the Garden Tomband al-Aqsa Mosque.
      Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured and later annexed by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem from Jordan during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it into Jerusalem, together with additional surrounding territory.[viii] One of Israel's Basic Laws, the 1980 Jerusalem Law, refers to Jerusalem as the country's undivided capital. All branches of the Israeli government are located in Jerusalem, including the Knesset (Israel's parliament), the residences of the Prime Minister and President, and the Supreme Court. Whilst the international community rejected the annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel, Israel has a stronger claim to sovereignty over West Jerusalem. The international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and the city hosts no foreign embassies. Jerusalem is also home to some non-governmental Israeli institutions of national importance, such as the Hebrew University and the Israel Museum with its Shrine of the Book.
      In 2011, Jerusalem had a population of 801,000, of which Jews comprised 497,000 (62%), Muslims 281,000 (35%), Christians 14,000 (around 2%) and 9,000 (1%) were not classified by religion.
      See also:
      New Jerusalem
      Heavenly Jerusalem
      Jerusalem Above
      Biblical Archaeology section (regarding Jerusalem
    • By Kurt
      Archaeologists have probed down to the bedrock foundations of the “wailing wall” in old Jerusalem.  They have confirmed that the large stones of the wall are not part of any temple that was standing there before Jerusalem’s destruction in 70 C.E.
      Some people have had the impression that the remnants of the wall are from Solomon’s temple, or from Herod’s temple.  But as an Israeli archaeologist stated recently:  “The wall you see is not the wall of Solomon’s Temple, . . . Nor is it even the wall of the temple built by Herod the Great,” which was the temple destroyed in 70 C.E.
      What was this wall that is now called the “wailing wall”? The archaeologist stated:  “When Herod decided to build the temple, he leveled off a site twice as large as the Acropolis—500 by 260 yards (457 by 237 meters)—bolstered by huge retaining walls.  The Western “wailing” Wall is that retaining wall.”
      In his prophecy about Herod’s temple, Jesus said to his followers:  “Truly I say to you, By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.”  (Matt. 24:2)
      Archaeology confirms the truth of these prophetic words.

• By admin
      A bus has exploded in Jerusalem, leaving around 16 injured, Israeli media report, citing emergency medical services
    • By JW Insider
      The October 1, 2011 Watchtower says this date is important for two reasons. 
      *** w11 10/1 p. 26 When Was Ancient Jerusalem Destroyed?—Part One ***
      But why be interested in the actual date when Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II razed the city of Jerusalem? First, because the event marked an important turning point in the history of God’s people. . . .
      Second, because knowing the actual year when this “ultimate catastrophe” began and understanding how the restoration of true worship in Jerusalem fulfilled a precise Bible prophecy will build your confidence in the reliability of God’s Word. So why do Jehovah’s Witnesses hold to a date that differs from widely accepted chronology by 20 years? [Emphasis added]
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bogdan11
    Newest Member
    Bogdan11

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.