The World News Media

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to worry. This isn't a real thread. Not exactly anyway. I was asked to try my hand at splitting off some of the diversionary topics from the thread called: Perhaps you heard of it. Well

thank you for all your comments, even though my language is not,  somethings which makes it little hard for me to understand you fully, and read all your words fast. sorry if I make any mistakes. 

Posted Images

On 7/15/2017 at 10:12 PM, Anna said:

2034 huh?

2034: That sounds end of Last Days, his/her prep for end of preaching, start for the Great Tribulation. Stay alive 'til 2055! Sounds like the final end is put closer to that 2055 date.

Sounds like that Jesus was a pretty smart prophet:

(Matthew 24:4-27) 4 In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. . . . 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; . . . 23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned you. 26 Therefore, if people say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

(Matthew 24:36-44) 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 41 Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 1:53 PM, bruceq said:

Apostates use to say the Internet would destroy Jehovah's Witnesses, well time to eat some crow:

Here is my final gift to ALL:

Since the true religion would be preaching the "good news of the kingdom in ALL the earth"  I GOOGLED "God's Kingdom" to see who may be fulfilling that prophecy. Answer JW.ORG. Then I looked under "Last Days", "Prophecy", Armageddon" and of course "Ransom Sacrifice"? Same result!  Then after that I searched under :"God's Name", "Who go to heaven", "What happens when you die", "Why does God allow suffering" and so forth...JW.ORG came up FIRST in all these searches which is impossible because even to get on the first page of google's search is extremely unlikely given there are OVER a BILLION websites out there but to be NUMBER ONE at the top of the page on ALL of these searches?  Matt. 24:14; 28:19,20. {And I searched all these in incognito and erased all history and search terms from computer {and looked in a library computer}in case they were stored somewhere}
“As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about,  and the true knowledge will become abundant.” Dan. 12:4.
 "And I saw another angel flying in midheaven,  and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue  and people." Rev. 14:6
But there is much more to it than just searches.   Well there are over 30,000 religions and thousands of religious websites yet JW.ORG is first and they are a tiny religion compared to the mainstream ones. And overall the most popular religious website in Italy is JW.ORG with the Vatican being number 4! And if that is not proof enough that Jehovah's Witnesses have the one true faith,  WORLDWIDE, the most popular religious website out of 100,000 as of 2017 is now JW.ORG. And what website out of 1.2 BILLION is translated into more languages than any other as the true religion would be, in fact SIX TIMES more than Google itself? JW.ORG!!!  That fact alone shows "divine intervention" but when you take everything else into account such as all these search term results - WOW.   . What website is translated into more languages than any other and would thus identity the true religion and fulfill prophecy?  We are preaching about the Kingdom in "all the earth" {internet covers all the earth}  as the prophecy says!!! Could it be that the incredible increase in computers and internet [not just MEPS story] is by "divine intervention"?

You can search under each country on earth to see the results individually.

I showed all of this to my Bible Study last night and he is now convinced that JW have the Truth, not because of any one teaching but because we are the ONLY religion actually DOING the work that Christians are suppose to do!

Which is the most translated website in the world?

Well, the undisputed champion when it comes to offering multilingual translations of its content is not Apple, it is not Microsoft, Adobe, nor even the United Nations or the European Union as you might expect. It is the Jehovah’s Witnesses website  ...  Translation in over 750 languages is a massive effort. Anyone who has been involved in website internationalization will refer to the team work and resources required. Jehovah’s Witnesses approach deserves a case study on its own for they have translated meticulously towards their goal and have succeeded in providing their audiences with the  texts in the language of their choice. Other religions, even with far more reach, have not done so. ...  However, once the Internet became a popular platform for communication, it was only natural that the organization replicate their pattern of using translations to convey their message in the new medium. It is curious, though, that other religions or groups that seek to recruit believers or proselytize have not used pre-Internet material to grow their websites.

https://www.pangeanic.com/knowledge_center/which-is-the-most-translated-website-in-the-world/

Interesting how they compare us to other religions in this matter. The INTERNET has just confirmed who is the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION  OR the TRUE RELIGION IS.   BTW our website is currently at 898 languages and rising higher and higher. B|

"In the final part of the daysThe mountain of the house of JehovahWill become firmly established above the top of the mountains,And it will be raised up above the hills,And to it all the nations will stream." Isa 2:2 :D

Since the TRUE religion would have to preach in ALL the earth they would by necessity have to translate more than any other religion. And in fact NOW more than anyone "period". 1 out of 1.2 BILLION !!!!!!!!!!!Mat. 24:3; 28:19,20............

57 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Translation in over 750 languages is a massive effort

Nonetheless, be careful that @Ann O'Maly does not nail you on this with some remark about how browsers adjust to the tastes of their masters. Don't misunderstand, I am completely with you on this, but it may be that an 'apostate' browser will not point so unfailingly to where it should.

Consider, too, that nobody has better apostates than Jehovah's Witnesses. Ours are the best. There is no contest. Ours are the most prolific. Ours are the most vitriolic. Ours are the most Velcro-like - they cannot move on. I am proud of them.

You cannot read the Greek Scriptures without being struck with the obsession over battling apostates. Therefore, whoever their successors will be must also be mired in similar battles.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Nonetheless, be careful that @Ann O'Maly does not nail you on this with some remark about how browsers adjust to the tastes of their masters. Don't misunderstand, I am completely with you on this, but it may be that an 'apostate' browser will not point so unfailingly to where it should.

Consider, too, that nobody has better apostates than Jehovah's Witnesses. Ours are the best. There is no contest. Ours are the most prolific. Ours are the most vitriolic. Ours are the most Velcro-like - they cannot move on. I am proud of them.

You cannot read the Greek Scriptures without being struck with the obsession over battling apostates. Therefore, whoever their successors will be must also be mired in similar battles.

Yes about the web browser thingy I did this test at the Public Library {therefore hopefully a neutral ground browsers not tainted by apostates or Witnesses browsing} and unless most of the people using that particular computer were JW well...you get the idea. And of course that dosen't negate the facts about the most important fact I mentioned about JW being now the most read website of all religious websites AND being the most translated. :D BTW it is now up to 904 languages. ;) Of course apostates are not going to like these facts but...oh well deal with it. 

The fact you mentioned about the apostates reveals who we are as the true religion. Just look at religioustolerance website and compare the JW with ANY other and you will see we are the MOST hated religion in the world by far. Who is banned in Russia? Muslims? lol

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.